Final Mock

Draft Discussion Forum - Draft Needs, Prospects, Mock Drafts, etc
Wildflecken

Final Mock

Postby Wildflecken » 27 Apr 2016, 03:32

Round 1 (1) Carson Wentz, QB - Had to post prior to Mayock's mock tonight. Rams go with the scheme fit qb who will excel in Rams/Fishers offense. Will sit until deemed ready. Rams roll with Keenum in 2016 until they are out of playoff contention.

Round 4 (110) Jack Allen C MS - Value this draft at Center in round 4. Rams find a good still on board at 110.

Round 4 (113) - Tyler Higbee TE Western KY - If this was a premium pick in rounds 1 thru 3, Rams probably don't accept risk. They will with a 4th.

Round 6 (177) Jake McGee TE Florida - Maybe best hands and catch radius of an TE prospect this class. Used as move blocker at FL and is a scheme fit talent in Groh's system. Probably does not see field in 2016, needs a year to develop

Round 6 (190) Ricardo Louis WR Auburn - RB body at slot receiver. Rams have needed a physical presence in slot for a long time. Catch and run receiver who should be physical enough to play against the NFC West defenses from slot. Wentz will need some reliable hot options when he does take field. Louis and McGee could provide those options in 2017.

I expect Rams to get Cowboys 1st 4th for Foles. Dallas has a comp pick later in round. If they do may try and package picks to get back in third?

lynyrdsghost

Re: Final Mock

Postby lynyrdsghost » 27 Apr 2016, 06:53

That would be a good draft. Don't think Wentz will be the pick but anything is possible. Really like Higbee but even tho he's had problems, I just don't think he'll last that long. Liked McGee all year but he really impressed me in the Bama game. Auburn's Louis would be a great guy to add. Getting a 4th for Foles would be fantastic. I'm expecting a lot less.

Return to “Draft Talk”