General NFL Discussion
Uplandram2

Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 am

Latest post of the previous page:

49ers4ever wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 pm
Kenny wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am
Niners will always top the list. I hate, hate, hate, hate that team. They could be the worst team in the league playing the Patsies, and I'd still want them to lose. The championships Montana, Rice, et/al snagged back when Dickerson was in his prime... we woulda had our first ring without that stinkin' Niners team in the '80's.

Seagulls next, because their coach was a rule-breaking bastard when he was at USC, and then he left them to suffer the consequences while he got PAID to jump back to the NFL. Plus they're a bunch of cocksure bastards.

I ... just don't have it in me to hate the Cards. Kurt almost won them a super bowl. Can't hate Kurt, ever. In any given year, if the Rams can't win the NFC West, I'll reflexively pull for AZ.

Oh, and I can't stand Dallas. I chose the Rams in 4th grade (1977) when all the other kids were picking the Cowboys. And I stuck with my team. Thick and thin, baby.

GO RAMS!
First, I can't believe you're still alive Kenny!

Second, fuck the Rams! Here is a short list of the teams I hate! :evil:
Rams
Rams
Rams

Must be pretty fuckin' pathetic to spend your time on a forum for a team you hate so much.
Rams
Rams
Rams
Pats
Rams
Rams
Rams
Seahawks
Rams
Rams
Rams

GO 9ers!

Idaho_Ram
Veteran

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

This is an entertaining thread. It's funny how most hated teams come and go in and out of the top three but there is one constant - the 49ers. I'm 43, hated the cowboys as a kid, that has waned. HATED the Saints in the early 2000's Jim Haslett era. That has changed. Hated the Pats from 2001 to 2016 - but after last year's SB I just finally cried uncle. Tom Brady is friggin great and I had to take my hat off to him. Hated and still do hate the Seahawks, but my son likes them and I have to still love my son.

But the Niners - they are in a special category. I can come up with 35 years of memories of fruitloops in the red and gold that I can't stand - Montana, Young, Merton freaking Henks, Roger Craig, Terrell Owens, Frank Gore, Dana Stubblefield, Ken Norton, Jeff Garcia, Colin Kaepernik, Frank Gore, on and on and on. They will ALWAYS be #1.

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:38 am

cheatriots
cowboys

"In McVay We Trust!"

Claremontram
Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:44 am

The Aints have now moved into number one for me; probably due to the arrogance of their coach. Looking forward to kicking their ass again on Week 2.

azramsfan93
Starter

Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:02 pm

Uplandram2 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 1:26 pm
What is the most hateful 49ers moment...whats what I'm wondering!
For me the Ken Norton Jr heavy bag routine on the goalposts. That’s top of the mind. If you give me a while I can come up with many more.

I HATE the f’ing faggy whiners.

RamIt!!!
Rookie

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:34 am

49ers
Seahawks
Pats
eagles

basically based on annoying fanbases

Brent_Ram
Rookie

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 pm

9ers then the Patriots. Ambivalent about the rest. Only despise them on the day they play the Rams.

Rate this topic