Which team do you hate the most?

Discussion of the NFL in General and Other Teams
England Ram
Starter

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:44 pm

When I go to international games in England, this subject often comes up as you will see fans from every single team descend on Wembley Stadium. Everyone goes mainly to watch an NFL game and to enjoy the experience. The tradition is to support the home team, unless of course it's your team on the field.

From what I've learned, the Patriots are hugely disliked. Cheating bar stewards is the usual phrase!

Who's yours, and why?

Boffo97
Hall of Famer

Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:34 pm

1. 49ers - This is in concrete and will only look to get more intense now that it's a SoCal-NorCal rivalry again.

2. Patriots - For their constant cheating. They might drop off a bit when the day comes that Brady and Belichick are gone and they're no longer caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

3. Seahawks - Despise the attitude.

It kind of falls apart after that. Cardinals I don't really have an issue with, but that might change if we're ever both good at the same time. Cowboys earned their way off my list with Jerry Jones' help with relocation.

TSFH Fan
Bench Warmer

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm just going to recycle this:
much hate for the 49ers because of their fans -- those bandwagon, granola chomping, tree huggers with their unshaven women, who talk of The City -- "THE City"?!?!? -- like it's some sort of modern equivalent of ancient Alexandria or Athens, whose denizens use the faux-word "hella" like Smurfs use "smurf", who refuse to mix in an article when talking about a freeway -- it's The 101, deal with it. Shoot, I'd rather call the place West Oakland, before "The City".

I can't hate the Spayedhawks, since wihout them, Rams wouldn't have fewest yards allowed record:
Fewest Yards Gained, Game
–7 Seattle vs. Los Angeles, Nov. 4, 1979 [minus seven]

Rocky Mtn Ram
Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 am

It's changed over the years. In the old days I hated the Cowboys, but I have no strong feelings about them anymore. (The Patriots have taken their place.) SF will always be on the list of despised teams, of course. My dislike for the other divisional rivals doesn't come close to how I feel about the Niners.

KarlBaker
Bench Warmer

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:32 am

For us Old Timers....
A pre-requisite to be a Rams Fan: You have to have (a burning, passionate, Hulk-like), HATE for the Niners.
Back in the Day - When the Rams/Falcons/Saints/Niners were in the same division -- I also disliked the Saints.
But that was mainly because of the "trash-talking" Saints fans !!
But that dislike has switched to the Patriots.

God Bless Us All !!

England Ram
Starter

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:41 am

KarlBaker wrote:For us Old Timers....
A pre-requisite to be a Rams Fan: You have to have (a burning, passionate, Hulk-like), HATE for the Niners.
Back in the Day - When the Rams/Falcons/Saints/Niners were in the same division -- I also disliked the Saints.
First NFL game I saw was Rams v Saints. I remember some Rams fans really giving some abuse to their QB. Bobby Hebert I think it was.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

England Ram wrote:
KarlBaker wrote:For us Old Timers....
First NFL game I saw was Rams v Saints. I remember some Rams fans really giving some abuse to their QB. Bobby Hebert I think it was.
That team was known for their quick, physical LB corp led by Sam Mills.

ram2456
Bench Warmer

Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Well for me it was the 49ers when they were relevant. But they sucked so bad these last couple years. Its hard to put negative energy to teams that are just bad. Used to hate Dallas when they had Staubach and Aikman. But they suck now also. So I would have the go with the Patriots. Just sick of them.

:geek:

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Any Ram fan over 30 should have a burning hatred for the whiners, big, and when I say big, I mean BIG so cal nor cal rivalry. Aside from them, it would definitely be the rest of the NFC west, Patriots. Hell I guess it would be anyone but the Rams, but most hated is definitely Niners.

LARams_1963
Bench Warmer

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:42 am

It's changed over the years...except for one...

70's

1. Whiners
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Raiders

80's - 90's

1. Whiners
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders

post 2000

1. Whiners
2. Cheatriots
3. Seagulls

Rambush
Rookie

Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 pm

LARams_1963 wrote:It's changed over the years...except for one...

70's

1. Whiners
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. Raiders

80's - 90's

1. Whiners
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders

post 2000

1. Whiners
2. Cheatriots
3. Seagulls
Hard to argue this list, but i am a Pennsylvania Rams fan . I must add the eagles and the Steelers as well. Cardinals and their coach chap me plenty as well last few years. ( I could stand them with Warner under center ) colts, don't like um. Carolina, and cam the scam. Dolphins annoy me with that 72 thing. Cheating dog giant's I don't like. F alcons and saints because I didn't forget they were division foes. Viqueens and ravens I hate purple ... I can list more later . But it's a long list ... Go Rams !!!!

Rammer
Veteran

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 am

Ravens. Has nothing to do with the Rams and there is no logical reason for this. I just do.

clevelandrams
Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 pm

The Pats bore me.

Cant stand Seattle but it has nothing to do with being a Rams fan.
I think their Helmet is cool but I cant stand the uniform and I cant believe ( I can but you know what I mean)
that a fan base would be so easily influenced to accept day-glo green as a uniform color and wear it in the stands like a bunch of dweebs going to a Wham concert. Its not a manly color.
But the uni's were made by Nike and that color is generally the reflector color on all their running shoes ( there's a reason for everything)

Idaho_Ram
Starter

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:11 pm

clevelandrams wrote:The Pats bore me.

I think their Helmet is cool but I cant stand the uniform and I cant believe ( I can but you know what I mean)
that a fan base would be so easily influenced to accept day-glo green as a uniform color and wear it in the stands like a bunch of dweebs going to a Wham concert. Its not a manly color.
But the uni's were made by Nike and that color is generally the reflector color on all their running shoes ( there's a reason for everything)
+1 for using "dweebs" and "Wham concert" in your descirption of the SHEhawks. I LOL'd

clevelandrams
Veteran

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Idaho_Ram wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:The Pats bore me.

+1 for using "dweebs" and "Wham concert" in your descirption of the SHEhawks. I LOL'd
you're welcome

LondonRam
Bench Warmer

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:12 am

1)49ers - Do I need to explain?

2)Colts - I have a friend who supports the colts, he constantly says to me how s*** the Rams are, he also thinks that Andrew Luck is the best QB in the entire NFL :lol: :lol:

3)Packers - Basically the same reason as the Colts, I have a mate that always takes the piss when the Rams lose

4)Patriots - Cheaters

UK Rams Fan
Starter

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:47 pm

1) Patriots - For being caught cheating numerous times over the past 14 years, one of which denied the Rams a 2nd Super Bowl title.

2a) Team NFL - For brushing the SpyGate evidence under the carpet.

3) Colts - For deliberately sucking for LUCK (Who has actually turned out to be one of the most overrated/overpaid QB's ever to grace the sport!)

2b) Team NFL - For brushing SuckGate under the carpet.

4) NY Giants - A classless organization who one season decided to fake injuries when their D started struggling against no huddle offenses.

ArtStar
Rookie

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:04 am

I've hated Dallas for a lonnnngggg time. Dating back to when they used to call them America's team. Really? You're going to TELL me who America's team should be?

Play live with your favorite sports teams. Predict game strategy, compete against your friends. Show off your sports savvy, trade in loyalty rewards for tickets, sports gear, electronics. Register Today @ https://www.firefan.com/?code=TheGameisOn

Jack85Blood
Starter

Sun May 07, 2017 6:58 am

9ers No Doubt , Seachumps,Giants Hate their Arrogant Prick Ass Fans that would invade the Stadium n Start Major Brawls,Steelers Can't forget that as a Loss when I was So Young,Dallas even though Jerry helped us,it's Hard to let Go of that kinda Disdain,Patriots Duh !!!!!! Not in any order accept Total and Utter HATE FOR FRISCO

Raminator
Bench Warmer

Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 am

Hands down, gotta be the Cheatriots followed closely by the Whiners and Seahags.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sun May 07, 2017 10:59 am

All of the people who watch the super bowl and don't know shit about football always go for the Pats when their in or close to the running. So just because they are a favorite with no real reason why, gotta dislike them too.

We had a packers fan recently go nuts on the facebook page. And well, the niners are always the niners. All three of these teams suck dick.

Uplandram2
Site Admin
Role: Resident Cocksman

Sun May 07, 2017 1:26 pm

What is the most hateful 49ers moment...whats what I'm wondering!

LA RAMS FANS FORUM FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/LARamsFansForum

Kenny
Bench Warmer

Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am

Niners will always top the list. I hate, hate, hate, hate that team. They could be the worst team in the league playing the Patsies, and I'd still want them to lose. The championships Montana, Rice, et/al snagged back when Dickerson was in his prime... we woulda had our first ring without that stinkin' Niners team in the '80's.

Seagulls next, because their coach was a rule-breaking bastard when he was at USC, and then he left them to suffer the consequences while he got PAID to jump back to the NFL. Plus they're a bunch of cocksure bastards.

I ... just don't have it in me to hate the Cards. Kurt almost won them a super bowl. Can't hate Kurt, ever. In any given year, if the Rams can't win the NFC West, I'll reflexively pull for AZ.

Oh, and I can't stand Dallas. I chose the Rams in 4th grade (1977) when all the other kids were picking the Cowboys. And I stuck with my team. Thick and thin, baby.

GO RAMS!

Autumn is Coming.

49ers4ever
Bench Warmer

Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Kenny wrote:
Niners will always top the list. I hate, hate, hate, hate that team. They could be the worst team in the league playing the Patsies, and I'd still want them to lose. The championships Montana, Rice, et/al snagged back when Dickerson was in his prime... we woulda had our first ring without that stinkin' Niners team in the '80's.

Seagulls next, because their coach was a rule-breaking bastard when he was at USC, and then he left them to suffer the consequences while he got PAID to jump back to the NFL. Plus they're a bunch of cocksure bastards.

I ... just don't have it in me to hate the Cards. Kurt almost won them a super bowl. Can't hate Kurt, ever. In any given year, if the Rams can't win the NFC West, I'll reflexively pull for AZ.

Oh, and I can't stand Dallas. I chose the Rams in 4th grade (1977) when all the other kids were picking the Cowboys. And I stuck with my team. Thick and thin, baby.

GO RAMS!
First, I can't believe you're still alive Kenny!

Second, fuck the Rams! Here is a short list of the teams I hate! :evil:
Rams
Rams
Rams
Rams
Rams
Rams
Pats
Rams
Rams
Rams
Seahawks
Rams
Rams
Rams

GO 9ers!

Uplandram2
Site Admin
Role: Resident Cocksman

Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 am

49ers4ever wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 pm
Kenny wrote:

GO RAMS!
First, I can't believe you're still alive Kenny!

Second, fuck the Rams! Here is a short list of the teams I hate! :evil:
Rams
Rams
Rams

Must be pretty fuckin' pathetic to spend your time on a forum for a team you hate so much.
Rams
Rams
Rams
Pats
Rams
Rams
Rams
Seahawks
Rams
Rams
Rams

GO 9ers!