and wont fight it any more.

Buffalo better win that dang division

Rampager66

Re: Tom Brady gives up,finally

Postby Rampager66 » 23 Jul 2016, 08:51

clevelandrams wrote:Brady Finally cried 'Uncle'

and wont fight it any more.

Buffalo better win that dang division

Dolphins are my pick. But yeah, anybody but N.E. There day is coming and it's going to be coming real good from everyone they scummed, which is everyone..

ArtStar

Re: Tom Brady gives up,finally

Postby ArtStar » 20 Sep 2016, 09:14

I actually think the whole deflategate is ridiculous. I'm not even a super Brady fan, but I actually side with any QB who wants to make a ball comfortable for them to throw their best (within reason). There are certain ways I like to dress when I play basketball that (psychologically) make me feel like a better ball player. There's a certain bounce that I want from my basketball, a certain feel. Sometimes I will add or deflate a basketball to get it to the right feel. "Whatever" NFL with all your ridiculous rules, especially the ones that put defensive players at risk by having them tip toe up to offensive players when tackling them. The NFL is turning football into hop skotch.

Play live with your favorite sports teams. Predict game strategy, compete against your friends. Show off your sports savvy, trade in loyalty rewards for tickets, sports gear, electronics. Register Today @ https://www.firefan.com/?code=TheGameisOn

Return to “General NFL Discussion”