Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams open to possibility of staying with Rams

Rams News - Latest News On The Los Angeles Rams
Hosted by a member so prolific, he needs his own subforum

Moderator: Uplandram2

ADonaldBeast
Starter

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:01 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK NO

Now you know my opinion

TBUX
Veteran

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:11 pm

ADonaldBeast- I understand your response- but imagine if we ever had our offense going- this D may have been MUCH better than what we saw- by years end- they were mentally done. Yes they had a few meltdowns- but I do think this is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. Prob a moot point as new HC will almost certainly bring someone else in- but I don't thin WIlliams was the issue here- with a even average offense, I think this defense would have been MUCH better than what we saw. JMO

sdram
Veteran

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:05 pm

TBUX wrote:ADonaldBeast- I understand your response- but imagine if we ever had our offense going- this D may have been MUCH better than what we saw- by years end- they were mentally done. Yes they had a few meltdowns- but I do think this is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. Prob a moot point as new HC will almost certainly bring someone else in- but I don't thin WIlliams was the issue here- with a even average offense, I think this defense would have been MUCH better than what we saw. JMO
This is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. If the Rams could have put up some points and sustain drives in the second halves of games, the defense wouldn't have collapsed every game. AFAIC GW and Fassel can both stay.