Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams open to possibility of staying with Rams
  • ADonaldBeast
    Rookie

Re: Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams open to possibility of staying with Rams

by ADonaldBeast » 30 Dec 2016, 22:01

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK NO

Now you know my opinion
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer

Re: Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams open to possibility of staying with Rams

by TBUX » 30 Dec 2016, 22:11

ADonaldBeast- I understand your response- but imagine if we ever had our offense going- this D may have been MUCH better than what we saw- by years end- they were mentally done. Yes they had a few meltdowns- but I do think this is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. Prob a moot point as new HC will almost certainly bring someone else in- but I don't thin WIlliams was the issue here- with a even average offense, I think this defense would have been MUCH better than what we saw. JMO
    sdram
    Bench Warmer

by sdram » 30 Dec 2016, 23:05

TBUX wrote:ADonaldBeast- I understand your response- but imagine if we ever had our offense going- this D may have been MUCH better than what we saw- by years end- they were mentally done. Yes they had a few meltdowns- but I do think this is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. Prob a moot point as new HC will almost certainly bring someone else in- but I don't thin WIlliams was the issue here- with a even average offense, I think this defense would have been MUCH better than what we saw. JMO

This is a good defense and I think he is a solid coach. If the Rams could have put up some points and sustain drives in the second halves of games, the defense wouldn't have collapsed every game. AFAIC GW and Fassel can both stay.