Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson...

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4301
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Trumps still president princess......ramble on



Robocop
Veteran
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:07 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm
Best one I heard yet....

Trump could suddenly find a cure for all cancers and the left would want him prosecuted for practicing medicine w/o a license and also get the 9th Circuit Court to block it's release to the public.

And Dick...

It's impossible to talk about the issues when you can't even agree on what they are.
And especially as far as you, yourself are concerned.
You are actually insisting that you know more about what goes on inside Robocop's own mind then he does.
Impossible to discuss anything with anyone who is that full of themselves,

And the country IS finally getting fixed. it began on Jan.20th 2017.
Just takes time to get the thousands of unqualified Affirmative Action, globalist indoctrinated, Anti American appointees removed. You know the swamp draining thing.
You've said a whole bunch of nothing here.
I *observed* robocop posting a news article that was, to anyone who isn't a fucking idiot, politically charged.
I *observed* his subsequent opinions added.

Stop being fucking stupid.

The only cancer Trump could remove is himself from our country.

You're last paragraph reads like someone clicking all the tags in a Breitbart article. If you're not smart enough to see what the swamp is right now, that's your decision to be uneducated and blinded by red meat that means little, in the big picture.

It's funny how many things Trump can get away with as long as he keeps making libruls mad.

You probably think the infrastructure plan is a 1.5 trillion dollar plan. lol.
Dude all I did was post a football related article with all the facts nothing altered or left out. You then proceeded to verbally attack me and others harshly, causing me to defend myself. If you want to call it "politically charged" then by all means call it what you want. But if you try to deny that YOU have not charged this article 10x more than me with your obsessive posts and rhetoric then you sir are a complete hypocrite and liar. If I were you I would man up and drop the issue if you're capable of it. This is the last time I'm responding to any of this nonsense so good day.



Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 am

Ramit85 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:03 pm
The only reason that they're "illegal" is that immigration laws were developed to keep the Mexican out. In other words the law is discriminatory and developed to punish people of a particular class.


:shock: Wow, just wow.
But I guess that could be true from YOUR racist point of view.


:idea: Let's win some games.

Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 pm
Ants wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 am


The *height* of anecdotal stupidity when developing policy.

Hey genius, I'm not developing policy. I'm just calling illegal "illegal". :idea:

No, idiot.. you're pulling the... "but... but.. if we could only save ONE LIFE!!!!!"

Which is an idiot's refrain.

:lol: So, I guess that death would be ok regardless of who is at fault.
Talk about an "idiot's refrain". :lol:


:idea: Let's win some games.

Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

You are actually insisting that you know more about what goes on inside Robocop's own mind then he does.
Impossible to discuss anything with anyone who is that full of themselves,

And the country IS finally getting fixed. it began on Jan.20th 2017.
Just takes time to get the thousands of unqualified Affirmative Action, globalist indoctrinated, Anti American appointees removed. You know the swamp draining thing.
Yeah, and he also knows what's going on in Trump's mind, too!
Amazing!!!
:lol:


:idea: Let's win some games.

Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:50 pm



You're not serious about solutions and making this country a better place. You want to grunt and make others mad and somehow think that's a valid measure of citizenry.

I don't. Headlines and heartstring tugs don't do it for me and I'm tired of people who can be manipulated so easily with those.

ON BOTH SIDES.

Seriously, THIS I can agree with.
Yeah, I enjoy tweaking the libs. Mostly because I had to endure Obama and his Anti-American attitude and policies for 8 years...not to mention the weak and illogical ramblings of the leftist media.

Yeah, I understand that whites were "illegals", so to speak, when they invaded North America.
But we are now an "established" nation. Should that matter? I don't know. But it is the way it is - with the US as well as all 200+ other nations on the planet.
The main purpose of THIS government is to protect its citizens and their rights. If we, as individuals, decide to help humanity in other parts of the world (which I do), that's great. It is not the concern of the US government, however, to be accommodating to those that enter illegally. In fact, it is the government's job to protect us from that, regardless of skin color.


:idea: Let's win some games.

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:14 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 am
Ants wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 am



Of course it doesn't.
But wouldn't ONE less death be a good thing? :?
Exactly, I don't see what is so hard to understand. Crimes that are committed by people who are not supposed to even be here in the first place are totally preventable. So, this was a totally preventable death. Totally 100% No law change needed at all to prevent this crime, just stop playing politics enforce our current laws and this death would have never happened....... Craig MacTavish's crime, on the other hand, while equally tragic was not something that we as a nation could easily prevent. It would take new laws and restrictions of freedom that everyone would have to agree on.
Oh, goodness...
I love this kind of bubble-wrap, snowflake world view.
The very, very simple flip side? What about lives saved by illegal entrants?

Maybe read up in Rafael Peralta.
How many lives have been positively impacted by one of the thousands of illegal entrants who are now teachers? Or first responders?

Again... basing policy on emotions is silly.
This is not based on emotions. My argument is pure and simple logic. And your point about saving lives is silly propoganda trying to tug at our emotions. I am not against legal immigration or even against allowing those here and productive to stay legally after going through some kind of legal process. But only if this is prevented in the future.



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 am

The offer is already on the table --DACA people can stay and have a path to citizenship..... So why not take the offer that Trump has proposed? This is what you claim to care about so much. Every argument you make is based on the poor DACA people. Yet, the actual agenda seems far different.

So, in conclusion, It seems that I want them to stay and you don't.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:31 am

Robocop wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:07 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm
Best one I heard yet....

Trump could suddenly find a cure for all cancers and the left would want him prosecuted for practicing medicine w/o a license and also get the 9th Circuit Court to block it's release to the public.

And Dick...

It's impossible to talk about the issues when you can't even agree on what they are.
And especially as far as you, yourself are concerned.
You are actually insisting that you know more about what goes on inside Robocop's own mind then he does.
Impossible to discuss anything with anyone who is that full of themselves,

And the country IS finally getting fixed. it began on Jan.20th 2017.
Just takes time to get the thousands of unqualified Affirmative Action, globalist indoctrinated, Anti American appointees removed. You know the swamp draining thing.
You've said a whole bunch of nothing here.
I *observed* robocop posting a news article that was, to anyone who isn't a fucking idiot, politically charged.
I *observed* his subsequent opinions added.

Stop being fucking stupid.

The only cancer Trump could remove is himself from our country.

You're last paragraph reads like someone clicking all the tags in a Breitbart article. If you're not smart enough to see what the swamp is right now, that's your decision to be uneducated and blinded by red meat that means little, in the big picture.

It's funny how many things Trump can get away with as long as he keeps making libruls mad.

You probably think the infrastructure plan is a 1.5 trillion dollar plan. lol.
Dude all I did was post a football related article with all the facts nothing altered or left out. You then proceeded to verbally attack me and others harshly, causing me to defend myself. If you want to call it "politically charged" then by all means call it what you want. But if you try to deny that YOU have not charged this article 10x more than me with your obsessive posts and rhetoric then you sir are a complete hypocrite and liar. If I were you I would man up and drop the issue if you're capable of it. This is the last time I'm responding to any of this nonsense so good day.
This kind of disingenuous interaction is one of the roots of our current problems. People refusing to take responsibility for their words and actions.
But.. when your “education” on politics comes from Hannity and Breitbart and Trump, how can you be blamed?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:14 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 am


Exactly, I don't see what is so hard to understand. Crimes that are committed by people who are not supposed to even be here in the first place are totally preventable. So, this was a totally preventable death. Totally 100% No law change needed at all to prevent this crime, just stop playing politics enforce our current laws and this death would have never happened....... Craig MacTavish's crime, on the other hand, while equally tragic was not something that we as a nation could easily prevent. It would take new laws and restrictions of freedom that everyone would have to agree on.
Oh, goodness...
I love this kind of bubble-wrap, snowflake world view.
The very, very simple flip side? What about lives saved by illegal entrants?

Maybe read up in Rafael Peralta.
How many lives have been positively impacted by one of the thousands of illegal entrants who are now teachers? Or first responders?

Again... basing policy on emotions is silly.
This is not based on emotions. My argument is pure and simple logic. And your point about saving lives is silly propoganda trying to tug at our emotions. I am not against legal immigration or even against allowing those here and productive to stay legally after going through some kind of legal process. But only if this is prevented in the future.
So... lives lost because of illegal entrants matter but lives saved by them don’t.

Holy shit.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 am
The offer is already on the table --DACA people can stay and have a path to citizenship..... So why not take the offer that Trump has proposed? This is what you claim to care about so much. Every argument you make is based on the poor DACA people. Yet, the actual agenda seems far different.

So, in conclusion, It seems that I want them to stay and you don't.
Where have I said that?

I don’t have a problem with increasing border security. I think the wall is stupid and most people.. even conservative ones... who are very interested in effective policy & spending agree.

My problem is more about the demonization and targeting.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am

Ants wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:50 pm



You're not serious about solutions and making this country a better place. You want to grunt and make others mad and somehow think that's a valid measure of citizenry.

I don't. Headlines and heartstring tugs don't do it for me and I'm tired of people who can be manipulated so easily with those.

ON BOTH SIDES.

Seriously, THIS I can agree with.
Yeah, I enjoy tweaking the libs. Mostly because I had to endure Obama and his Anti-American attitude and policies for 8 years...not to mention the weak and illogical ramblings of the leftist media.

Yeah, I understand that whites were "illegals", so to speak, when they invaded North America.
But we are now an "established" nation. Should that matter? I don't know. But it is the way it is - with the US as well as all 200+ other nations on the planet.
The main purpose of THIS government is to protect its citizens and their rights. If we, as individuals, decide to help humanity in other parts of the world (which I do), that's great. It is not the concern of the US government, however, to be accommodating to those that enter illegally. In fact, it is the government's job to protect us from that, regardless of skin color.
“Anti-American”

What a dick.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 am
The offer is already on the table --DACA people can stay and have a path to citizenship..... So why not take the offer that Trump has proposed? This is what you claim to care about so much. Every argument you make is based on the poor DACA people. Yet, the actual agenda seems far different.

So, in conclusion, It seems that I want them to stay and you don't.
Where have I said that?

I don’t have a problem with increasing border security. I think the wall is stupid and most people.. even conservative ones... who are very interested in effective policy & spending agree.

My problem is more about the demonization and targeting.
So, you think the wall is stupid, unnecessary and expensive. I probably think so too. There are ways to enforce our border without a wall, if the will was there. But apparantly, it isn't. ... But anyway because of that you are against a long term immigration agreement? Think of it as a jobs program if it makes you feel better. We have wasted our money on stupider things.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 am
The offer is already on the table --DACA people can stay and have a path to citizenship..... So why not take the offer that Trump has proposed? This is what you claim to care about so much. Every argument you make is based on the poor DACA people. Yet, the actual agenda seems far different.

So, in conclusion, It seems that I want them to stay and you don't.
Where have I said that?

I don’t have a problem with increasing border security. I think the wall is stupid and most people.. even conservative ones... who are very interested in effective policy & spending agree.

My problem is more about the demonization and targeting.
So, you think the wall is stupid, unnecessary and expensive. I probably think so too. There are ways to enforce our border without a wall, if the will was there. But apparantly, it isn't. ... But anyway because of that you are against a long term immigration agreement? Think of it as a jobs program if it makes you feel better. We have wasted our money on stupider things.

Oh... the overall plan is what’s important.
The misinformation being sold right now on who gets into this country and how they’re vetted is silly.
Also.. the efforts to drastically reduce *legal* immigration world be tremendously damaging to our economy. People seem to forget that competition is a good thing.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Rammer... the constant demonization is the biggest issue for me. And it starts at the top.

For everyone who’s gonna say Trump says good things about immigrants too?
Try telling your wife she’s acting like a cunt on one day and then tell her she’s beautiful the next day.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am
Rammer... the constant demonization is the biggest issue for me. And it starts at the top.

For everyone who’s gonna say Trump says good things about immigrants too?
Try telling your wife she’s acting like a cunt on one day and then tell her she’s beautiful the next day.
He is what he is. He's never going to be the guy who is going to say the politically correct thing and then say something else behind closed doors. He is completely unfiltered in a super hypersensitive, politically correct world. I am a white guy and nobody ever has anything nice to say about white men as a group, ever. We get demonized every day. I'm a catholic too - ditto...... So what, do I care? ... Maybe his problem is that he treats everyone exactly the same. When it's a women- he's sexist, when its a black or hispanic -he's a racist. When its another white guy - he's just an ass.

Besides all that, he does have a way of cutting thru the political BS to get some things done. Yes, he talks big, tough and nasty but in action seems very willing to negotiate, cut reasonable deals etc. ----- from what I can tell - much more than anyone else in the equation - on either side of the aisle. He's almost apolitical. He wants to get things done -- So take advantage of that.---- The wall, though, -when you think about it, It was the issue that got him elected. He pretty much has to build it.



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am


Where have I said that?

I don’t have a problem with increasing border security. I think the wall is stupid and most people.. even conservative ones... who are very interested in effective policy & spending agree.

My problem is more about the demonization and targeting.
So, you think the wall is stupid, unnecessary and expensive. I probably think so too. There are ways to enforce our border without a wall, if the will was there. But apparantly, it isn't. ... But anyway because of that you are against a long term immigration agreement? Think of it as a jobs program if it makes you feel better. We have wasted our money on stupider things.

Oh... the overall plan is what’s important.
The misinformation being sold right now on who gets into this country and how they’re vetted is silly.
Also.. the efforts to drastically reduce *legal* immigration world be tremendously damaging to our economy. People seem to forget that competition is a good thing.
Competition for what? government benefits and free healthcare? He wants a higher % of educated skilled workers - that would be in line with Australia, Canada and most of the world. If you don't agree with that it's fine but let's have that debate, for quantity too. But don't just let people walk in. We, as Americans, should decide.



Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am

“Anti-American”

What a dick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Face facts, loser. Stop being so emotional about your tyrant!
:lol: :lol: :lol:


:idea: Let's win some games.

User avatar
Ramit85
Veteran
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:47 pm
Location: Bend, Oregon

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am

He won't remain President long if he is inherently unethical. Similarly causes that are inherently ethical also fail.

The White Nationalist cause is inherently unethical and so is Trump.
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am
Trumps still president princess......ramble on



Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2259
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am


He is what he is. He's never going to be the guy who is going to say the politically correct thing and then say something else behind closed doors. He is completely unfiltered in a super hypersensitive, politically correct world. I am a white guy and nobody ever has anything nice to say about white men as a group, ever. We get demonized every day. I'm a catholic too - ditto...... So what, do I care? ... Maybe his problem is that he treats everyone exactly the same. When it's a women- he's sexist, when its a black or hispanic -he's a racist. When its another white guy - he's just an ass.

Besides all that, he does have a way of cutting thru the political BS to get some things done. Yes, he talks big, tough and nasty but in action seems very willing to negotiate, cut reasonable deals etc. ----- from what I can tell - much more than anyone else in the equation - on either side of the aisle. He's almost apolitical. He wants to get things done -- So take advantage of that.---- The wall, though, -when you think about it, It was the issue that got him elected. He pretty much has to build it.


Wow, great post. This describes Trump and his situation very well.
As far as the wall goes - I'm sure many people took him literally about the wall. I mean, yeah, if it happens - great. I believe funds have been allocated for a wall years ago.
But I think a figurative "wall" seems more reasonable. "Wall" meaning "securing the boarder"


:idea: Let's win some games.

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am
Rammer... the constant demonization is the biggest issue for me. And it starts at the top.

For everyone who’s gonna say Trump says good things about immigrants too?
Try telling your wife she’s acting like a cunt on one day and then tell her she’s beautiful the next day.
He is what he is. He's never going to be the guy who is going to say the politically correct thing and then say something else behind closed doors. He is completely unfiltered in a super hypersensitive, politically correct world. I am a white guy and nobody ever has anything nice to say about white men as a group, ever. We get demonized every day. I'm a catholic too - ditto...... So what, do I care? ... Maybe his problem is that he treats everyone exactly the same. When it's a women- he's sexist, when its a black or hispanic -he's a racist. When its another white guy - he's just an ass.

Besides all that, he does have a way of cutting thru the political BS to get some things done. Yes, he talks big, tough and nasty but in action seems very willing to negotiate, cut reasonable deals etc. ----- from what I can tell - much more than anyone else in the equation - on either side of the aisle. He's almost apolitical. He wants to get things done -- So take advantage of that.---- The wall, though, -when you think about it, It was the issue that got him elected. He pretty much has to build it.
The victimhood of "I'm a white guy" is just... in a word.. pathetic.
I think it's funny how "white guys" direct so much of their angst against women.. people of color.. and different sexual orientations.
They never complain about the "old boys network" and other types of nepotism that lock out people who are from different communities/backrounds. I mean.. we have a spectacular example of how those affirmative action type programs are worked around all the time with the NFL and the Rooney rule. It's just whiny nonsense. Demonized... lol.
I'm a white guy who's Catholic as well and have never whined like you about my lot in life or being victimized. What a joke.
So tired of the "he's not politically correct" nonsense... he's an asshole, mysoginist, racist. Those are terms that describe him.

He's expedient with no moral compass or care for policy and details. That's why promises like he won't cut medicare are easily dismissed. The damage that's going to be done to our environment alone during his presidency is catastrophic. Not sure why people want to believe him, Hannity and Limbaugh over the NASA guys.. but that's where we are, 2018.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am


So, you think the wall is stupid, unnecessary and expensive. I probably think so too. There are ways to enforce our border without a wall, if the will was there. But apparantly, it isn't. ... But anyway because of that you are against a long term immigration agreement? Think of it as a jobs program if it makes you feel better. We have wasted our money on stupider things.

Oh... the overall plan is what’s important.
The misinformation being sold right now on who gets into this country and how they’re vetted is silly.
Also.. the efforts to drastically reduce *legal* immigration world be tremendously damaging to our economy. People seem to forget that competition is a good thing.
Competition for what? government benefits and free healthcare? He wants a higher % of educated skilled workers - that would be in line with Australia, Canada and most of the world. If you don't agree with that it's fine but let's have that debate, for quantity too. But don't just let people walk in. We, as Americans, should decide.
I'm talking about *legal* immigration... so competition for jobs and dollars, first and foremost.
Please read more about who we let in now.. how many we let in now.. and how we vet those who we let in now.

The other thing about the policy is that we know there's a racist tint to it based on his descriptions of people from those countries.
Before you even try to respond with.. "he was describing the countries as shitholes".. stop.
He said why do we want *the people* from shithole countries. So, let's try for some intellectual honesty. Also.. maybe look at the education rates of the people we let in from those countries.

Sure.. we should decide on our policy, as Americans. I just want people to make those decisions based on real information.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Robocop wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:07 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm
Best one I heard yet....

Trump could suddenly find a cure for all cancers and the left would want him prosecuted for practicing medicine w/o a license and also get the 9th Circuit Court to block it's release to the public.

And Dick...

It's impossible to talk about the issues when you can't even agree on what they are.
And especially as far as you, yourself are concerned.
You are actually insisting that you know more about what goes on inside Robocop's own mind then he does.
Impossible to discuss anything with anyone who is that full of themselves,

And the country IS finally getting fixed. it began on Jan.20th 2017.
Just takes time to get the thousands of unqualified Affirmative Action, globalist indoctrinated, Anti American appointees removed. You know the swamp draining thing.
You've said a whole bunch of nothing here.
I *observed* robocop posting a news article that was, to anyone who isn't a fucking idiot, politically charged.
I *observed* his subsequent opinions added.

Stop being fucking stupid.

The only cancer Trump could remove is himself from our country.

You're last paragraph reads like someone clicking all the tags in a Breitbart article. If you're not smart enough to see what the swamp is right now, that's your decision to be uneducated and blinded by red meat that means little, in the big picture.

It's funny how many things Trump can get away with as long as he keeps making libruls mad.

You probably think the infrastructure plan is a 1.5 trillion dollar plan. lol.
Dude all I did was post a football related article with all the facts nothing altered or left out. You then proceeded to verbally attack me and others harshly, causing me to defend myself. If you want to call it "politically charged" then by all means call it what you want. But if you try to deny that YOU have not charged this article 10x more than me with your obsessive posts and rhetoric then you sir are a complete hypocrite and liar. If I were you I would man up and drop the issue if you're capable of it. This is the last time I'm responding to any of this nonsense so good day.
I love the "swept under the rug".
By.. whom?
Again... you want massive headlines over one guy... out of 196 a week.. because the drunk who killed him happened to be an illegal immigrant.
Please.


"its no more important than any other death in America or the world. But this is America and this was a pro football player and this is swept under the rug by something that could've been avoided. imagine if your sibling or parent had been killed by someone that shouldn't even be here. something that could've been completely avoided if laws had been followed. i couldn't imagine how i would feel or YOU would feel but what do i know I'm just another stupid American in an ignorant country."


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4301
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Ramit85 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am
He won't remain President long if he is inherently unethical. Similarly causes that are inherently ethical also fail.

The White Nationalist cause is inherently unethical and so is Trump.
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am
Trumps still president princess......ramble on
He will remain president for at least the next 3 years and probably 7 more. And the left heads will keep exploding in record numbers.

It also quite comical watching the left chasing the Phanthom Russian Collusion shadow despite the fact that collusion is neither illegal or impeachable.

Can hardly wait to see the left run again on their anti white male, anti-cop, anti American, pro illegal, higher taxes and more rules and regulations policies.
Because in their minds they think that because only 63M people voted for Trump and the other 252 million Americans are with them and their nothingness agenda.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7247
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm
Ramit85 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am
He won't remain President long if he is inherently unethical. Similarly causes that are inherently ethical also fail.

The White Nationalist cause is inherently unethical and so is Trump.
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am
Trumps still president princess......ramble on
He will remain president for at least the next 3 years and probably 7 more. And the left heads will keep exploding in record numbers.

It also quite comical watching the left chasing the Phanthom Russian Collusion shadow despite the fact that collusion is neither illegal or impeachable.

Can hardly wait to see the left run again on their anti white male, anti-cop, anti American, pro illegal, higher taxes and more rules and regulations policies.
Because in their minds they think that because only 63M people voted for Trump and the other 252 million Americans are with them and their nothingness agenda.
I love how much some say, with certainty, that there's nothing to the Russia thing.
Just as much as I love people saying it's 100% certain.
I'm not in Mueller's investigation... you?

Yeah... selling off our national lands and dropping environmental protections are good ideas. What could go wrong?
And.. it seems just.. I don't know... 15 months ago that Rs were making A VERY BIG DEAL about defecits.. now? Let's max out that card!!!!

Lol


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Utah Rams Fan
Veteran
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am
Rammer wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am


So, you think the wall is stupid, unnecessary and expensive. I probably think so too. There are ways to enforce our border without a wall, if the will was there. But apparantly, it isn't. ... But anyway because of that you are against a long term immigration agreement? Think of it as a jobs program if it makes you feel better. We have wasted our money on stupider things.

Oh... the overall plan is what’s important.
The misinformation being sold right now on who gets into this country and how they’re vetted is silly.
Also.. the efforts to drastically reduce *legal* immigration world be tremendously damaging to our economy. People seem to forget that competition is a good thing.
Competition for what? government benefits and free healthcare? He wants a higher % of educated skilled workers - that would be in line with Australia, Canada and most of the world. If you don't agree with that it's fine but let's have that debate, for quantity too. But don't just let people walk in. We, as Americans, should decide.
Rammer, the liberal loons will never admit it, but they couldn’t care less about the illegals, about poverty, about the inner cities. They want illegals, they want poverty, they want the inner cities to struggle. The more they have, the more welfare they have to hand out, which equals more voters for them. It’s all about the votes and nothing else. These clowns are anti American, low life, scumbags.


Fan since 1969

Post Reply
Rate this topic