Bumpy Mea Culpa
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

Bumpy Mea Culpa

by Bumpy95 » 25 Jun 2017, 19:25

As a banned poster and one of the most ardent Ram fan of the past 25 years, I am making an apology to all LA posters. Go Rams!
    I would also like Commish or Rambill to send my heartfelt greetings to Coach King 2, Dodgerram, Los Cancerous, 49H8er , and all my other freinds! I appreciate the debates and fun we had. Madam Goldberg can take a hike! (got banned because of her!)

LETS GET TO THE SUPER BOWL!
  • Ants
    Bench Warmer

Re: Bumpy Mea Culpa

by Ants » 26 Jun 2017, 06:51

Welcome back! 8-)
    :idea: Let's win some games.
  • manipuraram
    Rookie

by manipuraram » 29 Jun 2017, 16:23

Welcome Bumpy! It's nice seeing you here. Kneel before General Zod! Los Angeles rules! And we are glad that all St. Louis posters have come home to Los Angeles!
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 29 Jun 2017, 20:48

Oh ManiPu! All I can say is.......wait for it.......... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Go Rams!
  • Pj50
    Rookie

by Pj50 » 29 Jun 2017, 23:28

What are you doin Bumpy?

Gonna act like a Ram fan until they start losing?

Your one of the ugliest trolls ever,bizarre
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 30 Jun 2017, 05:46

Don't remember Pj the ever being called ugly. Rams need to produce once again this year. Time for the 13 year losing streak to end. Don't see anything troll worthy here. Hope you can enjoy the upcoming season. I love football and having spent 20 years of hard earned money on the Rams I see no reason to change just because they play in LA now. I spent $80,000 on tickets alone during that time. Another $22,000 minimum on purchases. I've earned my ability to criticise the Rams organisation. You certainly cannot call me fair weather either.
    As I said I'm planning on at least two LA games and I have tickets for the Rams - Cardinals in Phoenix. When are you going Pj ? Would love to have you tailgate with us!

Go Rams!
  • manipuraram
    Rookie

by manipuraram » 30 Jun 2017, 16:21

Bumpy is the real deal He was already celebrating the riverfront stadium that that goober Dave what's his name was going to build in St. Lou. C'mon bumpy complete your confession, admit how you celebrated Goff's struggles last year and referred to him as Goofy. Come on son, you will be forgiven but you must kneel before General Zod son of Jor El!
  • Mike Schad 1st Rd
    Rookie

by Mike Schad 1st Rd » 02 Jul 2017, 15:54

Bumpy WAS INDEED a Goff-Hater on the PD Board. I guess though, we have to allow the St. Louis fans some vent-slack. Anyway, it's a new Ram era. The McVay/Goff led Rams begins now.
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 02 Jul 2017, 17:22

Not a Goff hater Shaddy but certainly a non-believer. I think it was a terrible draft choice and until he shows up in a game I am proven right. When he comes around I'll eat all the crow you can dish up.as far as the PD that's a different atmosphere all together. More like a piss fest than a football board.
    Anyway as I posted I'll be at 3 games this year, maybe I can buy you a beer.
  • manipuraram
    Rookie

by manipuraram » 02 Jul 2017, 18:38

Bumpy! You have to buy me a beer! When you come to the Rams game at the LA coliseum, it's gonna be party time! didn't you see the saints game last year? McVay did and he had Orgoffasm...........
  • 49RH8R
    Rookie

by 49RH8R » 03 Jul 2017, 13:08

Bumpy :!:

what's up brother? how in the hell did you get banned over at the PD because they don't ban anybody.
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 03 Jul 2017, 14:51

Hey 49h8ER!
    I really have no idea. I had several e-mail conversations with a moderator and he wouldn't tell me. I suspect that someone there has it out for me. I saw a posting labeled Bumpy and read some of it. When I started posting on here and stating the truth they erased anything Bumpy over there. Anyway so what this is a better site anyway and more real football talk and less silly fighting. Glad you found me and welcome here. Do me a favour and let those old guys like Coach King that I hope they're doing well.
    Go Rams Bro!
  • Mike Schad 1st Rd
    Rookie

by Mike Schad 1st Rd » 03 Jul 2017, 18:08

I'm not an Angelino Bump, lifelong New Yorker. Thanks for the offer, but don't think I'm trekkin 3K miles til New Stadium opens. All is forgotten. No more piss-fighting. The St. Louis Rams were great, the Los Angeles Rams are great. Sean McVay will be a top Coach. Jared Goff will be a top QB. See ya someday!!!!
  • Claremontram
    Rookie

by Claremontram » 03 Jul 2017, 19:45

I want a beer! I put up with a lot of PD/St Louis BS too. But I don't want to eave Claremont. :?
  • manipuraram
    Rookie

by manipuraram » 03 Jul 2017, 20:48

Hey 49h8ER!
    I really have no idea. I had several e-mail conversations with a moderator and he wouldn't tell me. I suspect that someone there has it out for me. I saw a posting labeled Bumpy and read some of it. When I started posting on here and stating the truth they erased anything Bumpy over there. Anyway so what this is a better site anyway and more real football talk and less silly fighting. Glad you found me and welcome here. Do me a favour and let those old guys like Coach King that I hope they're doing well.
    Go Rams Bro!
    Bumpy! L.A. Rams fans are the real deal. St. Louis Rams fans had little man complexes. They were like a second husband to a woman whose first husband was a stud, and she never forgot about him. St. Lou knew the Rams were on loan! Now you can talk to some real rams fans. Remember those dopes on the PD who were always posting about how it was gonna go down with the Lou keeping the Rams! Good times!
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 04 Jul 2017, 03:53

Oh Manipooh!
    I'm not getting into that over here in a nice forum. Old news and getting older. Let's see if we can't get the Rams to do the right things and start winning! They definitely need to change their football ways. When I see them continue to do the same useless things I'm going to point it out. It's time for them to do ALL the right things! I have said for along time that the front office and the management was the worst thing for this long losing streak and I stand by that. Giving up another Home game for China is just sickening. I am disgusted with these foreign games. I cannot understand other Ram fans aren't also. A team mired in a 13 year losing streak needs to search for every single advantage it can find! Traveling to China will screw up any rythem the team might have, regardless of a week off. Long travel days take a lot out of you. I'm always tired and have jet lag for several days when I return from Europe. Let some other team be the experiment! Let's concentrate on winning games and treating fans like gold!
  • manipuraram
    Rookie

by manipuraram » 13 Jul 2017, 20:38

Bumps. I like it that you came over here from the PD. It shows you are a real rams fan. Not like those other guys who got their panties in a bunch when the Rams moved back to the BIG TOWN! Go Rams! P.S. remember those guys who knew a guy who knew a guy high up in the Rams organization who knew that the Rams staying in the Lou was a done deal!