Fisher Tells the Rams’ Coaches He’s Fired –Video
  • RamBill
    Starter

Fisher Tells the Rams’ Coaches He’s Fired –Video

by RamBill » 29 Jun 2017, 14:05

Jeff Fisher Tells Rams’ Coaches He’s Been Fired –Video

Watch the moment Jeff Fisher tells his staff that he will no longer be the coach of the Los Angeles Rams. In the second season of the Emmy-winning sports docu-series All or Nothing, we get an unprecedented inside look at the year-long transition of the Los Angeles Rams. Go inside the locker room, onto the practice fields and into the homes of players and coaches as they search for a new identity to go along with their new home and fight for their future together.

Watch Fisher Tell Coaches He's Been Fired
  • Idaho_Ram
    Rookie

Re: Fisher Tells the Rams’ Coaches He’s Fired –Video

by Idaho_Ram » 29 Jun 2017, 22:05

It's beyond me that it came as a "frickin shock" to Jeff Fisher that he was fired. He was in the middle of his FIFTH losing season in as many tries and just tied the all time record for loses by a head coach. How can that be a shock. I think it's a shock to most that he lasted as long as he did. I wish him well in his new endeavors but am stoked for a new culture.
  • toast49
    Rookie

by toast49 » 30 Jun 2017, 10:11

I felt Fisher was engaged his first season with the Rams, but after that it felt like he was phoning it in. Used to give some bizarre interviews. I think after one loss he was asked why the pass defense was so poor and his response was he felt it would have been better if the other team had run more.
    Safety Blitz
    Rookie

by Safety Blitz » 30 Jun 2017, 17:27

He'll be back. Maybe he knows now to stay away from the offense.
    "Peace, be still."
    UtahRam
    Rookie

by UtahRam » 01 Jul 2017, 15:34

Yeah, I'm surprised he was shocked at his firing. I don't think anyone else on the planet was shocked.