Another Lost Home Game- this time to China!
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

Another Lost Home Game- this time to China!

by Bumpy95 » 01 Jul 2017, 11:10

Why oh why do American NFL fans have to keep losing games for the greed of the owners? How many Chinese residents have been begging for a Rams game? My god, what a way to market the return of the team! Couldn't stand it when they tried to go to London for three straight years and can't stand it now. Dumb idea all around!
    sdram
    Bench Warmer

Re: Another Lost Home Game- this time to China!

by sdram » 02 Jul 2017, 14:04

They should have played there last year - the Year of the Ram. It does seem that the league feels the need to punish them for the move. Of course, by the time the new stadium opens they'll be playing every home game in Inglewood. Kroenke would be very unhappy if they made him lose game revenue by not letting them play in his stadium.
    NN1Badboy
    Rookie

by NN1Badboy » 02 Jul 2017, 15:28

I agree. I was planning a business trip in October and had every intention of going to the Rams vs. Cardinals game. When I looked at the schedule it had the Rams as the home team. What I didn’t realize was that they are playing in London. My first trip to California and I’m not even going to get to see my team play. I hate overseas games. It’s all a ploy to sell more merchandise worldwide.
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 02 Jul 2017, 17:16

Exactly bad boy . It's been 13 years since a winning season and the front office wants to give up the home field advantage? Geez the Rams need every advantage they can get and more. Why do this to be true blue fans who just need a reason to cheer? I can't see that it's good business either as the PSL racket has not yet begun. You want a winning team for that crusade.
  • Ram Stien
    Rookie

by Ram Stien » 04 Jul 2017, 16:31

I hate this Crap!
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 05 Jul 2017, 20:24

What are you guys complaining about, this was part of the deal to get the RAMs back home. its just one game a season until the new stadium is complete.

If that's what it took to get them back here, so be it...

I rather have them here in L.A and missing one game until the new stadium is built, then having them back in the dirty Lou.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 06 Jul 2017, 20:10

What a load of BS Mr 69! They didn't need to make a deal to get them out of the dirty Lou? Are you kidding me? They bowed before Kronk and LA! There out of my dirty city and there needn't be any effing deal to China? Are you so weak as to think that? This is nothing but NFL GREED! But you go ahead and soft shoe it there. I will never forget when they tried to screw all the PSL owners in the "dirty Lou" and play three straight season games in London. They lost many of us then and many never came back. The Management then realised and relented and didn't play all three games but it didn't matter.
    But you just keep on thinking there that it all has to do with screwing the Lou!
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Even when you've won you're ready to Make excuses for being dumped on. Ready to bash STL when that's old news. Time to,start thinking about upcoming seasons and ways to get out of the real trash heap - the absolute bottom of all pro sports!
    Let's get a winning team for a gosh darn season! Let's use every effing thing in the book to do it! Quit being such wimps and embrace the team, and make sure every single home game is played in LA!

Go Rams!
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 06 Jul 2017, 21:12

Yeah, you go ahead and think it's BS,

And who said it was about screwing the Lou, :roll: :roll: :roll:

I was saying to local L.A. RAMs fan, where would you want them playing… In L.A. or the dirty Lou?

And I guarantee you, 95% of the locals that live in the L.A Market area would agree with me.

Yes you're right it's about money, and the dirty Lou reneged on the contract, So your city lost the team.

It’s a business and they went where the money can be made.

At the same time, Kroenke had to bend some to please the other owners.

Why do you think he is sharing a stadium with Spano, out of the kindness of his heart???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, its to please the good ol' boys club and the NFL.

As far as Kroenke taking his team to London while in the dirty Lou, maybe he was planning that to be his second choice if L.A. didn’t get approved to move his team.

As far as being a fan, I’m a diehard RAMs fan of 50 years since I was a kid living in NJ…

And now I’m in the L.A. market and loving every minute of it, that the RAMs are back home.

And of course I am looking for every advantage to get this team to be winners again, but at the same time for the next 3 years playing in London or China, is no big deal.

I put up with them being in the Dirty Lou for 20 years, 3 more games is not gonna make a big difference to me…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, GO RAMs!!!
    Last edited by 69RamFan on 08 Jul 2017, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 07 Jul 2017, 05:21

50 year fan vs a 22 year fan? Big deal! NJ or LA big deal! Lost game to China when they need it BIG DEAL!
    It's a football forum not a city contest. I would prefer our owner cared about winning football games and making his starships of money that way! Spano could have gone. It's makes lots more sense for the Chargers to go to China. Looks like he understands that he has to build fan interest. Well so does Kronk. Sorry beginning to the new era.
    But hey, throw all the insults you want at me. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! : 8-)
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 07 Jul 2017, 12:06

Sorry to hear that you have a bone up your ass,
    for the RAMs moving back to LA,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I said, most local L.A. RAMs fan don't give a rats ass about missing 3 home games for the next three years until the new stadium is built, after waiting for over 20 years, 3 games is a piece of cake...

The Local RAMs fan are happy because the RAMs are back home first and foremost, and then winning is the next step...

As your two Dirty Lou sport teams voice leader BernieM would say,
    "Get over it"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, if you want a team that is going to play all of their home games here in L.A., you can always become a Charger fan.

I'm sure you can always fine a seat at the 27,000 seated stadium at the Stubhub Center, it should have the same feeling playing at the Dome,,,,
    empty seats... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 07 Jul 2017, 22:04

Sorry to see you have a real bone up your ass that I am still a Rams fan. Sorry you can't let the relo go as you won. Sorry to see that you have a peanut size brain and can't talk Football. Sorry that you have to resort to name calling and city dissing to hide your obvious educational difficulties. Most LA Rams fans that actually buy season tickets would give a rats ass about lost games. If they don't than they're like you, silly frustrated peons that don't really attend games and only care to watch the tube. Enjoy your little Condo 69 boob.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'll be at three Rams games. Try it sometime. You might actually enjoy it in person!
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 08 Jul 2017, 09:57

I don't give a rats ass if you're still a RAMs fan or not, that's your choice...

Seems like you're the one that has a problem of letting go with the RAMs moving back home to L.A., because you're getting hurt for missing one home game a year until the new stadium is built. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, one home game for the next three years is no big deal for the local fans here in the L.A. Market and season ticket holders. They are glad for the RAMs to be back home where they belong.

You mention about "talking football", well if you want to talk about X's and O's football douche bag, then don't bring up subjects like this , stick to football....

As far as season ticket holders here in L.A., not one of them complain about missing one game, as a matter of fact, the first pre season game, there were over 90k of fans at the coliseum... and sold out at 70k for season tickets, that doesn't sound like they are complaining to me,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I do enjoy watching games on my HD tube at my small little condo in my back yard by the swimming pool with palm trees around them,
    or I can choose to go to home games as I please... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And how about that, I went to three home games last season too, playing the Hags, Panthers and Miami.... and spent time at their training camp too....
    Thank you Kroenke.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait, you're not a Kroenke fan anymore, my bad,,,
    But since you're going to three games this coming year,
    you must like putting money in Kroenke's pocket,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

So who's the peon peanut head now??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day Mr Intellectual....

GO RAMs!!!!
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 08 Jul 2017, 16:28

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You really crack me up. I have a hard time getting over the Rams? Bwahahahahahahaha- look at you bitching at me ? You didn't get over them for 21 years. You and I each lost them. You lost them in the 90s I lost them now. What s the difference Mr 69? Please enlighten me. Difference between you and me? I happen to love LA. I Love STL! I love my country! I even Love NJ!
    I've done business all over my country? I love NFL football. I even Love debating with you!
    God bless you Mr 69! Long life and happiness!

Go Rams!
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 09 Jul 2017, 14:13

Hey, that's great that you have love for the RAMs as do I, even when they were in STL.
    I didn't think it was right when they move out of L.A. to the Lou,, and it wasn't right that you guys lost a team,,, but at the same token, I'm glad that they're back home. As a kid growing up in NY/NJ as a RAMs fan, I knew them as the L.A. RAMs, it took a long time to getting use to calling them the STL RAMs, but I still followed them... through the bad and good years. It would be like the NY Giants or Jets or Knicks, calling them from another city,,, that would be insane,,,

Sorry you took things the wrong way, didn't mean any disrespect towards you....
    But as I was saying, fans in the L.A. Market are not disappointed of them losing one game a year until the new stadium is being built, they knew that was part of the agreement.

Now we can talk about the football X's and O's :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO RAMs
  • Bumpy95
    Rookie

by Bumpy95 » 09 Jul 2017, 17:45

OK 69er we could debate these relocations tell the swallows go back to Capistrano! I am in total agreement that all of LA is happy they are back. Believe me when they originally came to STL I totally thought it was weird. Couldn't believe it happened. Regardless I love football and I bucked up. My only thought in originating this post is that I hate any NFL team playing real games in foreign countries while screwing their own fan base. I am quite sure many fans agree with me. I also think it's a bad decision on the Rams part to take these games out of the market they just returned to. Anyway, football will be here before we know it and I can't wait. Don't like all these preseason games though. ( Why can't they play those over seas?)

Best regards and enjoy the season.
    69RamFan
    Bench Warmer

by 69RamFan » 09 Jul 2017, 21:07

I hear ya on teams playing overseas, but the league will expand eventually one day overseas, that's the plan,,,, and Kroenke was volunteering his team until the new stadium is built. Most fan in the L.A. market knew this was going to happen, it was discuss on local radio stations here in L.A. and most fans excepted that, knowing that the RAMs are coming back to their home.
  • Rammer
    Rookie

by Rammer » 11 Jul 2017, 06:48

Well, we all knew that this was the deal all along. With the stadium delay, this will be extended for another year.