What Would YOU Rename the Rams?

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

gmgrubb
Rookie

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 am

Here is a link to a video showing what I would rename the Rams:

If you enjoy it, here is a link to a video showing what I would re-name ALL 32 teams:

gmgrubb
Rookie

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 am

Here is a video showing what I would rename the Rams.

If you enjoyed that, here is a video showing what I would rename ALL 32 NFL teams based on what I think they deserve. I'd like to hear whether you agree, disagree. or what.

Ants
Veteran

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 am

Still going with the Rams.

:idea: Let's win some games.

Commish
Veteran

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:18 pm

They've been "the Rams" for eighty years, I don't see any reason to change that now... :roll: :shock: :o

RAM POWER!!

--The Commish

McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

29TheBest
Starter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:13 pm

What a stupid question, get your head out of your A

Henry VIII
Veteran

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 am

You have way to much free time on your hands.

Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

sdram
Veteran

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Dumb question.

But did you see what Aaron Donald said? Donald had effusive praise for new Rams coach Sean McVay (a former offensive coordinator) and veteran defensive coordinator Wade Phillips. Multiple times he praised McVay’s intelligence and relayed a story from early in the Rams’ offseason program.

“I was itching my head about a play, a defensive play, and he came to me and said, ‘You’ve got to do this, this and this,’” Donald said. “I said, ‘Wow.’ I’ve never had a coach who knew what was going on on the offensive side of the ball and the defensive side of the ball. He knows every single trick on both sides of the ball. He’s definitely a smart guy. There’s going to be a lot of good things coming.

Go RAMS!

CierraRam
Starter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm

sdram wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:23 pm
Dumb question.

But did you see what Aaron Donald said? Donald had effusive praise for new Rams coach Sean McVay (a former offensive coordinator) and veteran defensive coordinator Wade Phillips. Multiple times he praised McVay’s intelligence and relayed a story from early in the Rams’ offseason program.

“I was itching my head about a play, a defensive play, and he came to me and said, ‘You’ve got to do this, this and this,’” Donald said. “I said, ‘Wow.’ I’ve never had a coach who knew what was going on on the offensive side of the ball and the defensive side of the ball. He knows every single trick on both sides of the ball. He’s definitely a smart guy. There’s going to be a lot of good things coming.

Go RAMS!
After watching McVay coach on All or Nothing I have no doubt in my mind about Donald's story. The man very clearly teach's what he's looking for... and to have a head coach that follows both sides like that signifies to me that he wont have that "Jim Zorn" befuddled look on his face during the games. As in he doesnt know entirely what he's doing.

ramsrule57
Starter

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:56 pm

29TheBest wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:13 pm
What a stupid question, get your head out of your A
Like it, straight to the point, and no sugar coating for the snowflakes, good job.