RamBill
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 am

Circle the date: Goff's 5-2 Rams, Wentz's 7-1 Eagles meet Dec. 10

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles-ra ... eet-dec-10

D-GenerationX
Starter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 am

I have gone to the same sports bar here in PA for 15 years. Always in my Rams jersey.

The past decade, I received nothing but, basically, pity. A lot of shoulder pats and assurances it would get better. It was like what you'd tell a kid who's parents are getting divorced.

I know the team is on the right track because, for the first time ever, they are starting to break my balls. They finally see the Rams as viable threat.

Rammer
Veteran

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 pm

D-GenerationX wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 am
I have gone to the same sports bar here in PA for 15 years. Always in my Rams jersey.

The past decade, I received nothing but, basically, pity. A lot of shoulder pats and assurances it would get better. It was like what you'd tell a kid who's parents are getting divorced.

I know the team is on the right track because, for the first time ever, they are starting to break my balls. They finally see the Rams as viable threat.

haha. Live in Southern NJ. I have experienced the same thing.

Cornell29
Starter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:06 pm

I live in delaware, same here

Fletch59
Veteran

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Hope we are both 10-2 or 11-2 whatever the case may be

GO RAMS!

Ramit85
Starter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Not to diminish the excitement regarding the December 10th game, but you had better circle the date on December 17th. That's the Seahawks game in Seattle. I'm sure you know that the Seahawks hold the tiebreaker with the Rams so if the two teams have identical records at the end of the season the team that has a better record head-to-head will be the division winner. Clearly the Seahawk game has more relevance to getting a playoff spot.

armyram
Starter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:32 pm

All Rams fan knows how you feel! I understand what y'all are saying about key games but I suggest we circle every game because every game is going to count to top the Seahawks. All the hype is great but it makes me a little nervous!

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 pm

RAM Nation posters.....

You should list on your profile where you live...

Unless you're trying to hide something..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ramit85
Starter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Better?
69RamFan wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 pm
RAM Nation posters.....

You should list on your profile where you live...

Unless you're trying to hide something..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

stLaRams
Bench Warmer

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:31 pm

I was born in St. Louis and been a Rams fan since birth in '94. Been living in Wisconsin for at least 10 years now. I know how y'all feel, especially with everyone being die hard Packer cheering cheese heads. I've been to every game the Rams play at lambeau. Extremely excited about the future of this team, I say that every year but this time it just feels right. I'm hoping one day to go to a playoff game vs my rams at lambeau.. but we for right now, if we were playing the Eagles this week.. I see a hard fought battle, but I don't think we're on Philly's level just yet. That team is a juggernaut on all 3 phases

Jack85Youngblood
Starter

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 am

I live in the heart of Eagles country just north of the Lehigh Valley in PA. I cannot wait. I'm really hoping that this game gets flex scheduled to Sunday night.

harley01
Starter

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Thing is, they are going to overhype whomever wins b/w Wentz and Goff. I think the Eagles are probably the better team and Wentz is the better QB....for now. Still, neither has won a playoff game, so I'll reserve judgement until years down the road. Pocket passers tend to win the Super Bowl more, so my hope is Goff brings home more hardware. We shall see.....

BTW, I became a true Goff fan after he took that hit from Sherman last year. Kid looks kinda soft when you first see him, but I think he has that competitive "it" QBs need.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 pm

harley01 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Thing is, they are going to overhype whomever wins b/w Wentz and Goff. I think the Eagles are probably the better team and Wentz is the better QB....for now. Still, neither has won a playoff game, so I'll reserve judgement until years down the road. Pocket passers tend to win the Super Bowl more, so my hope is Goff brings home more hardware. We shall see.....

BTW, I became a true Goff fan after he took that hit from Sherman last year. Kid looks kinda soft when you first see him, but I think he has that competitive "it" QBs need.
The Eagles might have the better record right now...
But I think the RAMs have a better team...

We lost those two games, and one of them against the Hags,
I feel we beat ourselves on that game with 5 turnovers... and giving away 16 points... and we still almost won that game at the end...

Against the Skins, I felt Coach McVay was too tentative...
and with being too tentative, he got out coached....
I beleive he learned from that lose....

Right now if you look at the league stats,,,
yes the Eagles are up on some stats,

but they have played one more game and the RAMs are not far behind...

As far as passing stats, yes the Eagles are up on those stats, but that means they are not really using the run game...
Where as the RAMs,,,, their stats are more balance between the Pass/Run....

The point differential:
Eagles +76
RAMs +74 with one less game played...

We got into a slow start with our Defense because they were still learning the new system, but after that Dallas game in the second half and take away the first play in the Jax's game,,, our D has been playing really good...

And I don't think when they play each other, it will be overhype...
I feel they will have the two best records in the conference when they meet up,,,