Rushing Title up for grabs?

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Post Reply
99rams
Veteran
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:25 pm

So do I get this right? The Steelers sat Bell at 1291 yrds and Gurley sits with 1305 but KC is playing Hunt to give him the title if he can 14 yards to pass Gurley? A first place team playing it’s RB with nothing to gain but a stat. I’m with McVay. Both are deserving but it’s hard to imagine Hunt doesn’t take the title. Gurley IS the MVP but that’s another story.



User avatar
UtahRam
Starter
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:33 pm

It's meaningless.



99rams
Veteran
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Don’t tell me you just said an NFL rushing title is meaningless. If anything it’s a great statement of the type of selfless player we have in Gurley. Titles don’t come often.



User avatar
Jack85Youngblood
Veteran
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:40 pm

They might as well get Hunt the rushing title; because Chiefs will be one and done as usual in the playoffs anyway.


Image

User avatar
UtahRam
Starter
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:31 pm

99rams wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:06 pm
Don’t tell me you just said an NFL rushing title is meaningless. If anything it’s a great statement of the type of selfless player we have in Gurley. Titles don’t come often.
If it meant anything they would have played him, jack-ass, correct?



99rams
Veteran
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey Utah, WTF is your problem? I’m sure your trophy case is packed. lol



99rams
Veteran
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Hunt won the rushing title and congrats to him and congrats to Gurley and McVay for making the right decision. These guys work their asses off, not like some a-hole in Utah that types out insults. I heard GZ may still have won the scoring title. Yeah F$@k wad it matters. Happy New Year.



Ram Man
Starter
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Hunt had one carry. Got the rushing title and came out.



User avatar
Utah Rams Fan
Veteran
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:08 pm

99rams wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm
Hunt won the rushing title and congrats to him and congrats to Gurley and McVay for making the right decision. These guys work their asses off, not like some a-hole in Utah that types out insults. I heard GZ may still have won the scoring title. Yeah F$@k wad it matters. Happy New Year.
Don’t include me in that remark.....different guy


Fan since 1969

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Accolades like rushing titles matter in things like contract talks and HOF consideration, etc
If it really mattered to TG30 he would have spoke up about it.
Looks like he went team first on this one.



User avatar
UtahRam
Starter
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:06 pm

99rams wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Hey Utah, WTF is your problem? I’m sure your trophy case is packed. lol
What's more important; milestones and records or getting to the playoffs with healthy players?
And the only trophy I ever got was from your mom...lol



Post Reply
Rate this topic