Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson...

General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
sloramfan
Starter

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

ok dick84...

no russian collusion from the trump base...

yes collusion from the hillary/obama camp...

keep talking...

truth is you are a cnn watching lemming... case closed..

and to think i actually liked your responses to posts...

go home you america hating liberal... in fact go to lybia.. and enjoy the fruits of your democratic parties labors... or maybe iraq, or as obama set up egypt... your parties arab spring..lmao... muslim brotherhood, now thats a democratic winner...ty obama and you too dick84... nice support...

go rams

slo

crazy-legs
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:19 am

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 am
crazy-legs wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 am
Dick84 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 am

Let’s get real and drill down to how many of those entered the country illegally, if you want to have *that* conversation.

Because “foreign born” covers a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide space.
Dick84 - Here's my take on allowing Muslims to migrate to America. We have enough problems with our own citizens (Timothy McVay, Vegas shooter etc.). Why in the world would we let someone come from a Nation that hates us when they are so many people that want to come to America that loves us? Have you looked up the number of Americans that have traveled abroad to fight for ISIS or other terrorist in the Middle East? Thanks God they left or they may of attacked us. Look it - 99% of them that come here have good intentions but that 1% can do serious harm. Why take the chance? How long until they ruin an entire cities water supply or detonate a dirty bomb that kills or makes 1,000's sick? Why in the world would you take that chance?

I say to everyone that has Muslim and or pro-illegal immigration signs in their yard - I hope that the next terrorist that denotes themselves is standing next to your wife or children. I hope the next child killed by an illegal is from your family. You should see their reaction when I say it - it's freaking priceless. Frankly they don't know how to react but it sure does get them thinking...

Oh - and who's let America turn brown over the years? White America. How can we be racist if we're the ones allowing it to happen? Just because we don't want to flood our country like Europe did (even Bill Gates told them to stop and they'd ruin Europe - he must be a racist too!) doesn't mean we're racist. It means we're trying o be smart so we don't overwhelm our school systems, hospitals etc...
What a complete racist. Thank you for being transparent, though.
What did I say that's racist?

The truth? Something you don't agree with therefore I'm a racist or homophobic or...

The left has become unhinged. You can't have a reasonable discussion with them anymore without them resulting to name calling etc. Really sad what they've become...

To back up my earlier post: Did you just see what happened in Florida? As I said - we have enough problems with our own citizens why in the world would we want to bring people in this country that want to harm us or harbor illegal aliens? I'd like a reasonable answer if you have one. Thanks.
Last edited by crazy-legs on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Slow coup... Jesus Christ. Before you even start that shit... jump in a time machine to “no contact with Russia” to where we are now with countless contacts and entanglements.
Honestly, yes a non violent coup, that is what it looks like to me. From day one, the powers that be have been out to nullify/marginalize the election and remove the guy that the American people elected. All these investigations, the time/money spent and we haven't seen a shred of evidence about collusion. Contacts, entanglements? Where have you guys been? - Hillary and the Dems have all kind of contact/entanglements with Russia too. Russian diplomats and businessmen are all over this country. You don't want them around? Kick them out.

Yeah, they spy, they lie, they cheat (even at sports) and they often work to weaken our world position - this has been most of their history. On the other side, they do business with us and help with terrorism . Somewhere down the road maybe they (and us) will realize that our two countries really should be allies. We basically want the same things and their people like us. - China is the real threat.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:49 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:11 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 pm
Look at Dick justa flailing away at anyone who dare not drink the lib media kool aid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seeing him and his ilk in constant tears just warms the hearts of American patriots everywhere

USA, USA, USA
Again.. more proof that the only thing that *really* matters to Trump supporters is making people angry.

It's laughable to suggest they care about anything... *especially* this country. Patriots? Fucking clowns.
Yes Dick Patriots... American Patriots who don't hate

Cops, the flag/anthem. the military. successful working people, religion, males that act like men, free speech, border security, American made products, Americans, heterosexuals, themselves or anybody who disagrees with them.
They don't support illegals, sanctuary cities, liberal judges who legislate from the bench, Affirmative Action, Politically Correctness, cash payments to rogue nations......

These lists are endless but you get the point...
Then again, no you probably won't, because it appears you won't acknowledge anything that didn't come out of some liberals ass.

crazy-legs
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am
Dick84 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Slow coup... Jesus Christ. Before you even start that shit... jump in a time machine to “no contact with Russia” to where we are now with countless contacts and entanglements.
Honestly, yes a non violent coup, that is what it looks like to me. From day one, the powers that be have been out to nullify/marginalize the election and remove the guy that the American people elected. All these investigations, the time/money spent and we haven't seen a shred of evidence about collusion. Contacts, entanglements? Where have you guys been? - Hillary and the Dems have all kind of contact/entanglements with Russia too. Russian diplomats and businessmen are all over this country. You don't want them around? Kick them out.

Yeah, they spy, they lie, they cheat (even at sports) and they often work to weaken our world position - this has been most of their history. On the other side, they do business with us and help with terrorism . Somewhere down the road maybe they (and us) will realize that our two countries really should be allies. We basically want the same things and their people like us. - China is the real threat.
+1 - it was an attempted soft coup IMO...

Obama, Hillary, Bill Clinton, Comey, Steele etc. - they should all be facing a judge\jail time at some point. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind this started at the highest levels of our government (Obama and Clinton). They used various government agencies to attack\spy on the Trump campaign let alone they put out false information and got those in the government and media to go along with it even though they knew it was false. This is perhaps the biggest threat our Republic has faced since the Civil War...

It was the Clinton's and Obama that colluded with the Russians to fill their pockets with money. They thought she'd win and no one would ever know the truth. Thanks God the majority of States had the common sense not to elected that fraud. Her and Bill are 2 of the biggest crooks\rapist this country has ever seen...

And don't forget about Seth Rich. IMO he was killed over the leaks from the DNC\Russia. The Democratic party is corrupt to its core. After everything that was exposed regarding rigged election, spying on fellow Americans etc I don't know how anyone could vote for those thieves....

Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:06 am

Oh, brother.

No, you’re not Patriots and you don’t love America.

The Russia stuff is hysterical because we see more and more contacts and entanglements.. and followers denials get stronger.

When you start debasing people like Mueller... real Patriots, you show your true color.

Instead.. you think someone like Trump is honorable. That is so beyond ridiculous that words don’t exist to do it justice. You’ve simply created a fictional character in the place of a racist (yeah.. actual racist business practices, among the other obvious actions/words), serial cheating, multiple bankruptcy, contractor-bilking, draft dodging scumbag.

I didn’t agree with GW on a lot of things, specifically Iraq.... but I never doubted that he loved America and was trying to do his best for the country?

This guy? How you guys have bought into someone who cares not one bit about America is beyond me.

Lifelong, real conservatives with principles see it... angry assholes who feel like they’ve been shortchanged in life grab hold to the con and won’t let go.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:12 am

Crazy legs....

Seth Rich?!?!??

Holy fucking shit...

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:21 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Look at Dick justa flailing away at anyone who dare not drink the lib media kool aid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seeing him and his ilk in constant tears just warms the hearts of American patriots everywhere

USA, USA, USA
Again.. more proof that the only thing that *really* matters to Trump supporters is making people angry.

It's laughable to suggest they care about anything... *especially* this country. Patriots? Fucking clowns.

Cops, the flag/anthem. the military. successful working people, religion, males that act like men, free speech, border security, American made products, Americans, heterosexuals, themselves or anybody who disagrees with them.
They don't support illegals, sanctuary cities, liberal judges who legislate from the bench, Affirmative Action, Politically Correctness, cash payments to rogue nations......

Then again, no you probably won't, because it appears you won't acknowledge anything that didn't come out of some liberals ass.
What nonsense.
The “either or” America.
I stand for the Anthem an love this country.
I understand why others feel the need to take a knee and bring attention to problems with policing and our justice system and it’s treatment of minorities.
I support financially and with my time military and police charities. The lack of understanding most Americans have about how much of a financial struggle young military families face is just sad.

I am a successful working person from an immigrant family that was successful in owning a business and employing other Americans.

American males that act like men are strong enough to recognize their role as leaders and protectors and understand what that really means. The weaker/different aren’t to be punished/exploited. “Every man for himself” is absolutely *not* an American ideal.
Three cars... two purchased in last 3 years... all US automakers. But I recognize what global business does in positive & negative ways. I also pay attention to how our economy is changing,

The “politically correct” and “affirmative action” shields are carried by losers. To the point of comedy.

You love activist judges when the agree with you.

You’re a fucking clown.
It’s funny how in the “sanctuary cities” conversation the voices of numerous police chiefs who say enforcing immigration isn’t their jobs and will make communities less safe and officers less safe are ignored.
Btw... I don’t have any problem with border security.. the wall is symbolic and stupid.

Anyway... thanks for being a fake American.

3-24-16

Ants
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:25 am

Dick84 wrote:

Instead.. you think someone like Trump is honorable. That is so beyond ridiculous that words don’t exist to do it justice. You’ve simply created a fictional character in the place of a racist (yeah.. actual racist business practices, among the other obvious actions/words), serial cheating, multiple bankruptcy, contractor-bilking, draft dodging scumbag.

This guy? How you guys have bought into someone who cares not one bit about America is beyond me.

Again, this is all your perseption. Talk about creating a fictional character!!! Grow up.
All these things wrong, and yet no convictions! Sort of like Hillary, right???
EXCEPT Trump didn't break any laws.
Again, NOBODY is saying he's a model citizen. He's a flawed guy that's out there for the world to see.
Much better than the typical scum politician that pretends to be "honorable" but is, well, a typical politician.

All you libs are racist because you see race. So sad for a country that's trying to move on from this crap.

:idea: Let's win some games.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 am

Oh... I’m sure today’s indictments are fake news.. or a massive deep state conspiracy or whatever.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:36 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:25 am
Dick84 wrote:

Again, this is all your perseption. Talk about creating a fictional character!!! Grow up.
All these things wrong, and yet no convictions! Sort of like Hillary, right???
EXCEPT Trump didn't break any laws.
Again, NOBODY is saying he's a model citizen. He's a flawed guy that's out there for the world to see.
Much better than the typical scum politician that pretends to be "honorable" but is, well, a typical politician.

All you libs are racist because you see race. So sad for a country that's trying to move on from this crap.
Bullshit.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 am

I’m sure they’re making up all the Russian stuff.

Seems likely.

Morons.

3-24-16

crazy-legs
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:12 am
Crazy legs....

Seth Rich?!?!??

Holy fucking shit...
Wiki said he was their contact from the DNC...

He was killed in a robbery but they didn't take anything. Who goes to that extent and doesn't take anything? 4 AM and no witnesses. It's not like there were a ton of people around and whomever killed him didn't have the time to take his expensive watch or cash. They didn't take squat but his life. Let alone he was shot in the back - twice...

He exposed the Democratic Party and IMO he paid his life for it...

The Clinton's\their Global Relief Fund (otherwise know as the Clinton slush fund) etc. are corrupt to the core just like the party they reside in. If you can see that after everything that was exposed (rigged primary, using the Government to spy on people etc.) no one will be able to convince you otherwise...

How can any Liberal call themselves a Liberal and not want to get to the bottom of the Russian affair? Goes against everything they're suppose to stand for. FYI - From what I understand they've told the media to stop talking about Russia since it's all coming back on the Democrats. Amazing. The Liberal media isn't the media anymore they're just an extension of the Democratic Party...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Lol.
No, they didn’t. Try again, comrade.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:29 pm

The Clinton Charity was gross for many reasons... the biggest being how they pressured donors to set up paid appearances for Bill.

Very gross.

But the rest of the stuff is just infowars nonsense

3-24-16

crazy-legs
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 am
Oh... I’m sure today’s indictments are fake news.. or a massive deep state conspiracy or whatever.
Hopefully it's just the start. If Mueller doesn't recommend charges against Obama, Clinton, Steel, Comey etc. justice won't be served and the American public will never know the full extent of what the Democratic Party tried to do - a soft coup...

So you ask: Who worked with the Russians? I think that's becoming crystal clear to the vast majority of Americans despite the Liberal media attempts to hide the truth...

The Clinton camp paid Steele to write his report who then used officials in the Obama White House and the Liberal media to spread lies and spy on fellow Americans. IMO when this is all said and done that will be the final result...

The Clinton's were working with foreign entities and then claimed Trump was doing it when in fact he wasn't - it was them\the Democrats. They didn't think they'd get caught but thank God enough States in this Union didn't vote for that crook\rape enabler...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Lol

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:42 pm

“In this indictment”

Investigation is still steaming along.

The Comey thing is hysterical. He was so in the Hillary camp that he released a letter that lead to...nothing. With awful timing for Clinton campaign.

Comey has his flaws.. his ego, mostly... but he’s not “working with the Clintons”, you idiot.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Here’s the Trump angle.. moving forward.

He’ll point to this round of indictments and say the FBI did its job and try to shut down the *ongoing* investigation by repeatedly saying the FBI has found no collusion.

The FBI is clear... *this indictment* is not making those claims.

The investigation isn’t close to done.

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Its amazing how the extremes of each party have taken over politics. People latch on to a party line or a party story and have stopped invoking common sense.

Trump - I don't get the blind faith here. He is a proven liar and denies until he can't deny anymore. He doesn't demonstrate a grasp of any level of detail or sense of being presidential. Name calling at this level is unacceptable. As for Russia, the level of smoke surrounding his ties there are overwhelming. Even Don Jr said in an interview years ago that most of their money came from Russia. I have faith Mueller will untangle it and find the truth.

Clintons - They aren't in any public office right now so that is why Libs are less focused on this. But if they violated the law, lock them up too.

Dreamers - 80% of America wants the Dreamers to stay yet congress can't make it happen. And look at the voting. Almost strictly party line. Does that sound like a congress working for the people or using their own brains? Does anyone really think kids that were brought here not of their own volition, grew up here, are contributing members of society and only know the US should be exported? Have we totally lost empathy for others?

Gun Control - let me guess, still too soon to have the debate? Don't worry, there will be another school shooting in two weeks so it will always be too soon to have the debate. Interesting article on what Israel does for gun control. Basically they reject 40% of applicants, and you are allowed 1 handgun. Nobody can say the Israeli's are tree huggers. That may not be the solution here but we could put some thought and discussion behind what would work for us. One thing that would help that is having term limits and only public campaign funding. No more pacs and lobbyists.

Taxes - A disgrace. That wasn't tax reform. Its harder now than it was. That was a gift to rich donors that is going to add trillions to the national debt. We already pay 18% of our tax revenue towards interest. Spending is getting out of control. The budget needs to be balanced. And while I am nowhere near a 1% person in theory I will benefit from this. I think it was a crime against our nation. And if you are so worried about corporate tax, which gets down to about 16% with all the deductions before the tax cut, fine, remove all the deductions. Same for everyone else. We might not need a flat tax but we could have a tiered no deduction tax. Eliminate filing altogether.

What happened to the people running the government? Our voices are lost to the ravings of fanatics and wills of party politics and donors wishes. The one thing I do agree with Trump on is the swamp does need to be drained. He is just not the right person to do it.

Rant over.

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

USA, USA, USA

It’s obvious that Dick hates his country and is still damaged that he and his commies lost the election. I might suggest to Dickless that he leave because he can look forward to 7 more years of Trump and 8 more of Pence after that. It’s over for the liberal regime, the safe spaces are dwindling. The people have had enough.

Fan since 1969

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

It’s obvious that Dick hates his country and is still damaged that he and his commies lost the election. I might suggest to Dickless that he leave because he can look forward to 7 more years of Trump and 8 more of Pence after that. It’s over for the liberal regime, the safe spaces are dwindling. The people have had enough.
Go fuck yourself.

The people.. that's why millions more voted for... whom? They actually voted for a really bad candidate because the alternative was a horrific grifter. He and his people (whoever they are ;) ) played the game better and he won.

I love the part about the indictments where it's clear that the Russians thought the best way to hurt America was to make sure Trump was elected. lol

I love this country. Passionately. I *appreciate* this country. Wholeheartedly.

The commie thing... hysterical. Yeah... I don't believe in small businesses and entrepreneurs.... idiot.

3-24-16

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

The people.. that's why millions more voted for... whom? They actually voted for a really bad candidate because the alternative was a horrific grifter. He and his people (whoever they are ;) ) played the game better and he won.

I love the part about the indictments where it's clear that the Russians thought the best way to hurt America was to make sure Trump was elected. lol

The commie thing... hysterical. Yeah... I don't believe in small businesses and entrepreneurs.... idiot.
Fuck You, you worthless American hating piece of garbage. Your true colors are out there, so quit trying to sell your America loving lies because no one is buying it. Shouldn’t you be out looting or burning a flag somewhere? It’s punks like you who take their welfare then complain about the hand feeding them.....you worthless garbage commie asshole. Try getting a job and be proud snowflake. We all know your type you spineless whimp.

Fan since 1969

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Utah Rams Fan wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck You, you worthless American hating piece of garbage. Your true colors are out there, so quit trying to sell your America loving lies because no one is buying it. Shouldn’t you be out looting or burning a flag somewhere? It’s punks like you who take their welfare then complain about the hand feeding them.....you worthless garbage commie asshole. Try getting a job and be proud snowflake. We all know your type you spineless whimp.
Again.. go fuck yourself.
Welfare? Dude.. I've been working since I was 15. I do just fine, financially, and am raising responsible children.

Hilarious that this is your perception. The bluest areas? Um.. they're kinda pricey to live in.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Unfortunately , it seems that no matter what's in front of him, all Dick sees is the writing on the back of the Commie Kool Aid wrapper.
The guy has come completely unglued in this thread.
He's for me, a daily reminder of how lucky we really are that Trump won.
The country would not have been able to with stand 4-8 more years of the liberal agenda he supports.

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm
Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Unfortunately , it seems that no matter what's in front of him, all Dick sees is the writing on the back of the Commie Kool Aid wrapper.
The guy has come completely unglued in this thread.
He's for me, a daily reminder of how lucky we really are that Trump won.
The country would not have been able to with stand 4-8 more years of the liberal agenda he supports.
I gave him a taste of his own medicine, an unglued, expletive laced attack. This is what libs do. When they run out of ammo, they start with the race card, profane responses, and flat out lies. This solidifies that they have reached their lowest point. It’s over for them and they know it. Personally, I think Upland should delete this entire thread so this clown doesn’t have a platform. We’ve schooled him, so it’s time to stop responding to his rhetoric and let him talk to himself and take a knee in his own private hell.

Fan since 1969