Attn: Upland -Non Football Posts?

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Raminec
Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:54 am

Just wondering who exactly is moderating Rams Talk. The top two posts are Non Football Political Garbage posts that have nothing to do with Ram Football and only serve as a device to divide the Ram fans who come to this board to discuss Ram Football. In light of whats become very clear in todays news that a foreign enemy has been using our media to divide us I think it would be appropriate and patriotic to remove the non football related posts and make it clear what Rams Talk is designed to be for. Im not making a case in favor of either argument be it Liberal or Conservative but rather as an American. I know I can choose to go elsewhere for my Rams news but I appeal to you as an American to use the power in your control to stop this divisive process by removing non Rams football related posts and bring some clarity and order back to Rams Talk.

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 am

Raminec wrote:
Just wondering who exactly is moderating Rams Talk. The top two posts are Non Football Political Garbage posts that have nothing to do with Ram Football and only serve as a device to divide the Ram fans who come to this board to discuss Ram Football. In light of whats become very clear in todays news that a foreign enemy has been using our media to divide us I think it would be appropriate and patriotic to remove the non football related posts and make it clear what Rams Talk is designed to be for. Im not making a case in favor of either argument be it Liberal or Conservative but rather as an American. I know I can choose to go elsewhere for my Rams news but I appeal to you as an American to use the power in your control to stop this divisive process by removing non Rams football related posts and bring some clarity and order back to Rams Talk.
I’d have to agree......or create an off topic section.

Fan since 1969

Robocop
Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 am

already tried deleting mine days ago but it wouldn't let me

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:44 pm

There is a non football, off topic forum. I will move these later today.

All non football topics should be posted here:
viewforum.php?f=8

HighDesertRam
Starter

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:00 am

Usually starts off as a football post but can evolve/devolve into a political thread.
Doesn't happen too often and its easy to avoid, choose not to keep reading that paticular thread or consider it off season entertainment .
No biggie.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 am

Although I'm all for the Off topic idea and will try to keep the political talk there... I do agree with High Dessert on how quickly "hows it going" can become political... like that, in todays world.
Doubt that will stop anytime soon in a PC festered world full of micro-aggressions, safe spaces and assault on free speech, etc....
I also find it ironic and comedic that one of the loudest liberal whiners, who actually participated in a big way in political threads in here, after getting his candy ass whooped, is now vying for biggest baby of the year award and you guessed it, trying to impede free speech.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:07 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Although I'm all for the Off topic idea and will try to keep the political talk there... I do agree with High Dessert on how quickly "hows it going" can become political... like that, in todays world.
Doubt that will stop anytime soon in a PC festered world full of micro-aggressions, safe spaces and assault on free speech, etc....
I also find it ironic and comedic that one of the loudest liberal whiners, who actually participated in a big way in political threads in here, after getting his candy ass whooped, is now vying for biggest baby of the year award and you guessed it, trying to impede free speech.
Lol.
Fucking clown.
Want to be a pussy & try to slide in last word this way?
I’m direct. You’ve said nothing of any consequence or brought any content. Just a bunch of Fox/Breitbart talking points. Others have actually engaged eloquently. You? Fucking clown.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

SoCalRam78
Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:57 am

HighDesertRam wrote:
Usually starts off as a football post but can evolve/devolve into a political thread.
Doesn't happen too often and its easy to avoid, choose not to keep reading that paticular thread or consider it off season entertainment .
No biggie.
The OP of the thread in question was trying to be political. Please don’t think otherwise. It was bait on a hook.

Fan since 80s

HighDesertRam
Starter

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:30 pm

SoCalRam78 wrote:
HighDesertRam wrote:
No biggie.
The OP of the thread in question was trying to be political. Please don’t think otherwise. It was bait on a hook.
No problem, don't take the bait on to the next topic.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:07 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Lol.
Fucking clown.
Want to be a pussy & try to slide in last word this way?
I’m direct. You’ve said nothing of any consequence or brought any content. Just a bunch of Fox/Breitbart talking points. Others have actually engaged eloquently. You? Fucking clown.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahahaha

Raminec
Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm

SoCalRam78 wrote:
HighDesertRam wrote:
No biggie.
Not political at all. Just tired of having to sift through political posts that don’t belong on Rams Talk. There are plenty of other sites to discuss politics. This was just an appeal to the person who created this site for Rams Football. Thank you Upland.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Raminec wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:12 pm
SoCalRam78 wrote:
HighDesertRam wrote:
No biggie.
Not political at all. Just tired of having to sift through political posts that don’t belong on Rams Talk. There are plenty of other sites to discuss politics. This was just an appeal to the person who created this site for Rams Football. Thank you Upland.
SoCal was not referring to this thread. That’s why he stated, “thread in question”.

He was referring to the Edwin Jackson thread.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:11 am

Raminec wrote:
yeah, there are a couple non football conversations - on a site with hundreds of others, so what? why don't you just ignore them?

Rate this topic