AD

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
ramdave1963
Starter

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Everyone calm down! Read crazy things like cut him next year, play hardball, so on...... It's an negotiation! Dude missed all camp last year and was still defensive player of the year. Who knows how it will end, but don't jump off the cliff yet. Especially before a super bowl year! Go rams!

Clovis
Veteran

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 pm

This would be the "screw Suh" crowd?

ramdave1963
Starter

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Not at all. Love getting Shu! I am only saying its early in camp. I know no matter what if we sign him everyone will be rightfully excited. All I am saying is relax. It's going to work out.

Clovis
Veteran

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:13 pm

ramdave1963 wrote:
. All I am saying is relax. It's going to work out.
Exactly. Just like signing Suh without any news it was coming

NN1Badboy
Veteran

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:26 pm

ramdave1963 wrote:
Not at all. Love getting Shu! I am only saying its early in camp. I know no matter what if we sign him everyone will be rightfully excited. All I am saying is relax. It's going to work out.
I hope you are correct sir. I have not fallen off the wagon yet but i’m hanging off the side so to speak. I love AD as a player, and would love to see him have a long career with one team like Warren Sapp did with the Bucs. I truly believe that with Donald, Gurley, Cooks, and Goff that we have something really special going on. Throw in Whitworth, Suh, Peters, Talib, Woods, Cupp and a few others we look really good on paper. I’m anxious to get past this part. These negotiations seem to have dragged out for too long. Makes me wonder what he really wants. To say that 21 mil per year is a slap in the face is absurd. That kind of money will leave him set for life. If we pay too much for him, then it’s going to hurt the rest of our signings down the road. I’m ready to cheer for AD, but this B.S. that he’s pulling now might happen again and again any time he feels unhappy with the millions and millions that he is making.

RamsChamps2018
Starter

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:47 pm

NN1Badboy wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:26 pm
ramdave1963 wrote:
I hope you are correct sir. I have not fallen off the wagon yet but i’m hanging off the side so to speak. I love AD as a player, and would love to see him have a long career with one team like Warren Sapp did with the Bucs. I truly believe that with Donald, Gurley, Cooks, and Goff that we have something really special going on. Throw in Whitworth, Suh, Peters, Talib, Woods, Cupp and a few others we look really good on paper. I’m anxious to get past this part. These negotiations seem to have dragged out for too long. Makes me wonder what he really wants. To say that 21 mil per year is a slap in the face is absurd. That kind of money will leave him set for life. If we pay too much for him, then it’s going to hurt the rest of our signings down the road. I’m ready to cheer for AD, but this B.S. that he’s pulling now might happen again and again any time he feels unhappy with the millions and millions that he is making.
This is called GREED...(Not We But Me) Aaron Donald's new MO! I HAVE A SOLUTION! Sign him...play him this year for the ring...then trade him at the end of the season for two first round picks ...one this coming year and one the following...plus a 2nd round pick.

Then take those three draft picks and turn our team into a dynasty and save 20 million in cap space at the same time. Draft another DT with the high 1st rounder and trade up and nail the best DT in the draft and build our team for the future and draft players that want to play football WITH A "WE NOT ME" ATTITUDE...not some greedy guy that wants to be a billionaire! There you go...THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!

rong
Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:56 am

I put this more on the agent, me thinks he's more of a problem than AD....just my opinion.

Pj50
Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:42 am

Like Donald letting his agent control him?

Horse shit!

It’s Donald,plain and simple

I say fuck him,it doesn’t matter anyway,he was defensive player of the year last year and couldn’t stop Case Keemun and the Vikings
Or the Eagles with Wentz or Foles
Or the Falcons
What should the Rams do give him 30 mil a year and let him man the D line by himself?
Fuck A Aron!

Rate this topic