I for one don’t like the throwback jersey's

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
NN1Badboy
Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Don’t get me wrong. I grew up in the late 70’s and 80’s where the Rams wore the blue and yellow. I know to some of you in California, that was “YOUR” Rams.

Those uniforms are ok, but I think the white and blue, although a little generic, looks refreshing. I’d love to see the Rams change their entire uniform with a new unique style similar to what the Oregon Ducks have done in college.

I think the blue and yellow would be a nice throwback jersey from time to time. But for the main jersey, I like the navy blue and white. I may be alone on this one, but that’s my thoughts. Let’s see something new!!!

HellRam
Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:13 pm

I agree the blue and white looks fresh, modern and yet still has a classic feel to it. I hope they go this route.

To me it just seems like the old timers just like the nostalgia of the old unforims and thus want them back. Nothing wrong with that. But change can be good sometimes, this is a new era of Rams football afterall.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:27 pm

I like some variety. I love the throwbacks, have grown fond of the Color Rush and like some of the blue and white.

I’m looking forward to adding a very cool, all new design to the mix.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Idaho_Ram
Starter

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Been a fan since the early 80's. I LOVED the new Uni's in 2000...but now I find myself LOVING the good old blue and yellow. I guess it's cyclical, but I'm thrilled to see them back in the Jim Everett, Henry Ellard, Flipper Anderson jerseys.

Wildflecken
Veteran

Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:53 am

NN1Badboy wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Don’t get me wrong. I grew up in the late 70’s and 80’s where the Rams wore the blue and yellow. I know to some of you in California, that was “YOUR” Rams.

Those uniforms are ok, but I think the white and blue, although a little generic, looks refreshing. I’d love to see the Rams change their entire uniform with a new unique style similar to what the Oregon Ducks have done in college.

I think the blue and yellow would be a nice throwback jersey from time to time. But for the main jersey, I like the navy blue and white. I may be alone on this one, but that’s my thoughts. Let’s see something new!!!
Agree, the throwbacks appear outdated in this era. Rams are wearing white first two home games. Smart move in the heat.

Would like to see the new jersey's be a combo of the blue and white, although would like to see the blue updated to a more modern shade.

Always love the home games when they wear the white jerseys

Ramborumble
Veteran

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:22 am

I love the blue and yellows, also love the blue and whites. I have a feeling the new jerseys will have white horns with a yellow outline, or vice versa.

Rate this topic