Michael Brockers the true anchor of the L A Rams defensive line.

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Raminec
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am

Aaron Donald is truly a great player and Suh has had a great career but the real ANCHOR of the Rams Defensive line is Michael Brockers. Donald will eventually get a big contract and Suh will cash in elsewhere next season but the Rams wouldn’t be the same without Brockers. He quietly goes about his business doing all the dirty work and adapting his game to whatever the team needs from him with no complaints. He is the epitome of a team player. He will never get the accolades he deserves but he has the love and respect of all knowledgeable Rams fans. In these days when players get all the media attention for their off field extracurricular activities or their me first approach it’s refreshing to be able to pay respect for the unsung heroes of the sport. Michael Brockers is the Anchor of the Los Angeles Rams defense.

NN1Badboy
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Great post!!! Very true as well.

toast49
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Brockers is truly perfect for this 3-4 defense. You need a strong rotation on the D line and the Rams have it with Westbrooks and Easley rotating in. Suh if course will really help what was a bad run defense last year. Suh and Brockers fit this scheme perfectly.

rong
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Agreed, the guy is a beast...and becoming a real leader on D I understand..the kind of unselfish player we want

Henry VIII
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Give me some Brockers all day long.

Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

RamPower
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Well…I pick Donald as the anchor/disruptor/top offensive attention getter. Donald is a relentless beast as well. He's being told he's the best defensive player on the planet, and is holding out because of it. The hold-out is bad for the team/teammates and fans…but all will be forgotten after his first big play upon return (should he stay with the Rams).

That said, Brockers is awesome. He's a cornerstone piece as well. He along with Gurley and Goff are probably my favorite players. Sure they're all awesome on game day, but super cool and charismatic dudes too = hard not to pull for them. Money not used on Donald (should that blow up), I would totally use on Brockers.

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:41 pm

AD, learn some class by watching Brockers, you prima donna Donald.

"In McVay We Trust!"

Rate this topic