Isaac Bruce 2.0

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
NN1Badboy
Veteran

Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

I’ve been a Rams fan since 1977. Seen the bad and the good through the years. Tonight was a good win in a tough stadium.

One thing I noticed tonight was how Cooks reminded me a lot of Isaac Bruce. He’s a great route runner, has great speed, and catch almost everything near him.

Don’t get me wrong, Bruce will always be one of my favorite Ram players, just like Dickerson, Faulk, Warner, Cromwell, and a few others.

I know they are not the same player, but they are similar in size, have a lot of the same traits, and will make the same difference in the long run.

Now I know why McVay wanted to go out and get Cooks........

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:31 am

NN1Badboy wrote:
I’ve been a Rams fan since 1977. Seen the bad and the good through the years. Tonight was a good win in a tough stadium.

One thing I noticed tonight was how Cooks reminded me a lot of Isaac Bruce. He’s a great route runner, has great speed, and catch almost everything near him.

Don’t get me wrong, Bruce will always be one of my favorite Ram players, just like Dickerson, Faulk, Warner, Cromwell, and a few others.

I know they are not the same player, but they are similar in size, have a lot of the same traits, and will make the same difference in the long run.

I seem the same traits. Quietly goes about his business and destroys defenses. If Cooks can follow in Ikes footsteps the Rams will have a great receiver foryears to come.

CierraRam
Veteran

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:38 am

NN1Badboy wrote:

Cooks is faster than IKE, I still give the route running to IKE but Cooks is very good. Hands I think the same. And I think both are/were a difference maker.

Ram Stien
Starter

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:53 am

That's funny because during the game I told my wife that Woods reminds me of Bruce.

LouisvilleRam
Veteran

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 am

I loved how Cooks went across the middle and made tough catches and didn't alligator arm any of them

Rate this topic