Rams 10 point favorites over Seattle

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Ramborumble
Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:43 pm

38-20 Rams and the following week they will smash KC imo.

armyram
Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Yep, time to put the Saints loss behind us and move forward. This loss I believe will keep us focused and not have us over looking Seattle and thinking of KC. I believe this coaching staff will fix the problems on defense. I think we will be more aggressive on defense with the blitz too. Not drinking the kool aid, it’s just this team is special in good way and I think they will come out of this on top. Looking for a solid complete game against Seahawks. Go Rams! (Yes, still worried about Peters)

Tenacious T
Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:38 am

I expect Seattle to give us all that we can handle, just as they did a few short weeks ago.

Do not overlook this Seahawks team.

Go Rams!

Fletch59
Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:15 am

RW will be forced into a very bad day at the office!

GO RAMS!

armyram
Veteran

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Tenacious T wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:38 am
I expect Seattle to give us all that we can handle, just as they did a few short weeks ago.

Do not overlook this Seahawks team.

Go Rams!

Definitely not overlooking. Division rivalry and hated opponent, Seahawks and the gum chewer Carol would love nothing better than to beat us in our house. I expect a good game. We usually get after Wilson pretty good and that’s what worries me. We need to get hands on and not let him extend the play which will make our db’s more vulnerable. I think Wade will blitz much more this game. Our defensive line needs to wreak havoc, and time for that edge rush to make an impact. I do worry... we are going into week 10, is our defense who they are...I’m hoping they can turn it up a notch. I’m just saying if our defense can just improve slightly, that will go a long way,

Idaho_Ram
Starter

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Honestly, that loss is probably just what the Rams needed. A super gutsy comeback to build belief and character but enough mistakes to be a little pissed and have something to prove. For the first time in a while they are not the talk of the league.

I see a good week coming for the horns.

Tenacious T
Veteran

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 am

armyram wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:35 pm
I do worry... we are going into week 10, is our defense who they are...I’m hoping they can turn it up a notch. I’m just saying if our defense can just improve slightly, that will go a long way,
This defense is the only thing standing between us & a Super Bowl ring.

We have too many quality players on defense to be playing this poorly. If we keep playing at this sub-par level, it's going to be another early post-season exit. Count on it.

Go Rams!

Utah Rams Fan
Veteran

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:22 am

If the secondary doesn’t get squared away, it will probably us who gets torched in Mexico City in 2 weeks.

Fan since 1969

Idaho_Ram
Starter

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am

Tenacious T wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 am
This defense is the only thing standing between us & a Super Bowl ring.

We have too many quality players on defense to be playing this poorly. If we keep playing at this sub-par level, it's going to be another early post-season exit. Count on it.

Go Rams!
Don't get me wrong. I was as angry as everyone else last week watching the Saints have a hay day vs. our defense. But WHO do we think DOES have the defense to win that ring? The Saints, KC, the Pats? Every single one of them is allowing more yards per game AND more points per game than the Rams.

Just some perspective. It was a sucky week for sure, but if the Rams continue to tweak and improve incrementally...I like our chances.

Rate this topic