Players all hint fisher was not Tough Enough

General Discussion Forum

Moderator: Uplandram2

TBUX
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:23 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Read what??? show me where they say he wasn't a good coach!! I showed you what they ACTUALLY said- in quotes- read the article and then apologize like a man.

TBUX
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:34 am

THis is what you get when you present FACTS to someone who is making shit up! silence! I'm done with you now. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Henry VIII
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:37 am

Ok you are right I re-read all the quotes from Grob and Kendricks and I'm sorry and I apologize to you.

Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

TBUX
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:38 am

Henry VIII wrote:Ok you are right I re-read all the quotes from Grob and Kendricks and I'm sorry and I apologize to you.

If you are being serious- then much respect for that.

Henry VIII
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:41 am

TBUX wrote:THis is what you get when you present FACTS to someone who is making shit up! silence! I'm done with you now. Thanks for showing your true colors.
Did you hear yourself typing. Or do the voices in your head type all this up for you.

Henry VIII
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 am

TBUX wrote:
Henry VIII wrote:Ok you are right I re-read all the quotes from Grob and Kendricks and I'm sorry and I apologize to you.

If you are being serious- then much respect for that.
Yes I'm being serious. I love you, its not you its me.

Commish
Veteran

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 am

TBUX wrote:I find it amusing when weak minded people have to immediately resort to name calling to try and get their point across!

read it my friend, not one person said " Fisher was a bad coach and too easy on us" not one.
Perhaps, but after all "Actions speak louder than words," don't they?

The fact that at least 80% of the players were merely 'going through the motions' under the guy's coaching leadership this past season indicates that he'd 'lost the team,' doesn't it?

They've admitted performing poorly on the football field, yet AFAIC if they'd truly wanted Jeff Fisher to remain as their head coach, those players would have put in considerably more effort on a consistent basis.

IMHO the EVIDENCE indicates that the guy no longer had any effectiveness as the Rams' head coach... :? :( :x

RAM POWER!!

--The Commish

McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:29 pm

No one wants to recognize or acknowledge the toll the move took on the field.