YES! JUSTICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY SERVED!

General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Ramborumble
Veteran

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 pm

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/2/141491 ... oney-yards

Looks like you shoulda hauled in at least ONE of those EASY catches that you dropped this year Lance, you SUCKER. Go choke on the $250K buddy like you choked on the wide open TD pass you dropped, or the CLANK off the hands that resulted in a Goff INT, and many many more not to mention your horrific false starts. Rams should structure ALL of their contracts like this. Start letting it hit these bums in the WALLET, which is all these guys care about anyway.

armyram
Starter

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm

He should owe money!!!

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:20 am

Rambo and Army, I agree with both of you. With a decent TE coach, Higbee is the starter and Kendricks is unemployed anyways so we'll see.

Fatboy
Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 am

Did Quick reach one of his bonus #'s , there was a article on it somewhere last wk. -- the Fatboy

Ram Man
Starter

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:56 am

Quick got his. He needed one catch for one yard for $275k in bonuses and he caught two for 15. 40 catches for a bonus...from your 33rd overall pick. Fire Snead and Demoff and Rams will be on their way to getting rid of all the guys responsible for rewarding mediocrity.

sanbagger
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:46 am

Gotta say...I'm glad he didn't reach that payment. The guy has hands of stone and hasn't proved to be great blocker although better than Higbee for sure.

Higbee needs to add some muscle this off-season and learn to block then he will be a shoe in for the starters job.

I don't see any cap hit for releasing Kendricks and I think that's exactly what should happen.

SK Ram
Starter

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 am

Ram Man wrote:Quick got his. He needed one catch for one yard for $275k in bonuses and he caught two for 15. 40 catches for a bonus...from your 33rd overall pick. Fire Snead and Demoff and Rams will be on their way to getting rid of all the guys responsible for rewarding mediocrity.
The guy had over 200 receptions in college. Hard to understand why he can't catch them now.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:02 am

SK Ram wrote:
Ram Man wrote:Quick got his. He needed one catch for one yard for $275k in bonuses and he caught two for 15. 40 catches for a bonus...from your 33rd overall pick. Fire Snead and Demoff and Rams will be on their way to getting rid of all the guys responsible for rewarding mediocrity.
The guy had over 200 receptions in college. Hard to understand why he can't catch them now.
Look whos been throwing to him...

Commish
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 am

Rampager66 wrote:
SK Ram wrote:
This guy has dropped critical passes throughout his career, ones that were perfectly on-target and eminently catchable--AFAIC there's no valid excuse or justification for that continued lack of effort and focus, thus Lance Kendricks needs to be 'made an example of,' hopefully right after a new coaching regime takes over on our team.

Where was his 'veteran leadership' this past season, hmmmm...?? :roll: :? :?:

RAM POWER!!

--The Commish

McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

TBUX
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

I'm done with Kendricks- way too many lapses in concentration and he is what he is- move on!!

Commish
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:22 am

Rampager66 wrote:
SK Ram wrote:
If the passes were on-target and reasonably catchable, then the guy should have caught them--regardless of the overall proficiency of the QB who was throwing them. Is the quality of the QB necessarily all that closely reflected in the individual performance of his receivers?

Matthew Stafford's a pretty decent QB, but IMHO he's hardly a Hall-of-Fame candidate... :roll: :shock: 8-)

RAM POWER!!

--The Commish
Last edited by Commish on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 am

I'm bracing for Quick being back on the team. Big target.. 40 catches.. Not a *ton* of options out there. You need at least one really good addition at WR and I'm hoping for 2.. but.. we'll see.

Argh.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

sanbagger
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 am

TBUX wrote:I'm done with Kendricks- way too many lapses in concentration and he is what he is- move on!!
yep...summed it up perfectly

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:54 am

Commish wrote:This guy has dropped critical passes throughout his career, ones that were perfectly on-target and eminently catchable--AFAIC there's no valid excuse or justification for that continued lack of effort and focus, thus Lance Kendricks needs to be 'made an example of,' hopefully right after a new coaching regime takes over on our team.

Where was his 'veteran leadership' this past season, hmmmm...?? :roll: :? :?:

RAM POWER!!

--The Commish
Agree totally with you about Lance, he's never progressed... dropped the winning score vs the Steelers last year too.
My thing about the receivers is this,..
All the solid QBs have their go to guys, Brady, Brees, Big Ben, Ryan, Rodgers, Rivers....etc..... they've developed a chemistry between each other that breeds success, Something that is and has been lacking from the Rams for too long.
Our guys have had such a revolving door of incompetence at the QB position that It has to have affected WR performance and development to some extent.
So I can give them a bIt of a pass.... but at some point.......time to move on
We may be there with a couple guys now.

GO :R :R :R

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am

Dick84 wrote:I'm bracing for Quick being back on the team. Big target.. 40 catches.. Not a *ton* of options out there. You need at least one really good addition at WR and I'm hoping for 2.. but.. we'll see.

Argh.

Rhino Ram
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Rhino Ram wrote:
Dick84 wrote:I'm bracing for Quick being back on the team. Big target.. 40 catches.. Not a *ton* of options out there. You need at least one really good addition at WR and I'm hoping for 2.. but.. we'll see.

Argh.
Maybe Groh can influence Jeffrey to come over.

sdram
Pro-bowler

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Hire Steve Smith Sr. as wr coach. Gotta love his fire. He won't put up with lame-ass excuses for weak performance from these Nancys.

sanbagger
Veteran

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Rhino Ram wrote:
Rhino Ram wrote:

Argh.
Maybe Groh can influence Jeffrey to come over.
Who says Groh is gonna be a part of the team going forward?