With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why
  • Commish
    Rookie
    Posts: 639
    Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 12:00
    Location: Texas Gulf Coast

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Commish » 09 Jan 2017, 18:10

    TBUX wrote:such nonsense Henry- notice the guys you quote= Grob and Kendricks- 2 of our worse players- why didn't you comment on what the good players said about Fisher????? wonder why?? If you NEED a coach to get you motivated- you are a crap player- period. Also not what he said- and you are paraphrasing with your words. Most had a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them.


    That may be what they said, but it's hardly what at least 80% of them SHOWED on the NFL gridiron this year, was it? If they truly desired to have Jeff Fisher remain as their head coach, why didn't his players perform more successfully for him then? If the team had been 9-4 rather than 4-9 after thirteen games, do you believe that Fisher would've then been terminated from his head-coaching position with our team?

    So his players having "a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them." that resulted in the Rams being outscored by 45-117 in their final three contests under his coaching leadership, hmmmm? I certainly hope that the Good Guys will NEVER again have a head coach which they "respect" in such a gutless, humiliating manner on the football field.

    I'd venture that the majority of pro football players, them being mostly males in their twenties, are indeed somewhat immature and irresponsible, no matter what their physical abilities and how much they're being paid for their services. Someone like Aaron Donald, who strikes me as being highly self-motivated, is the exception to the general pattern, I'd venture, which is why he had another Pro Bowl year this past season even as the overall team collapsed around him.

    There are various ways that an NFL head coach can be a strong motivator of his players, but AFAIC a significant majority of them do require external motivation to perform effectively on a consistent basis, something which Fisher's laid-back, undisciplined 'country club' approach failed to provide for our team's players--a truth which was demonstrated by their game-day performances.

    "Actions speak louder than words..." :? :) :!:

    RAM POWER!!

    --The Commish
    McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
    KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."
  • Commish
    Rookie
    Posts: 639
    Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 12:00
    Location: Texas Gulf Coast

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Commish » 09 Jan 2017, 18:11

    TBUX wrote:such nonsense Henry- notice the guys you quote= Grob and Kendricks- 2 of our worse players- why didn't you comment on what the good players said about Fisher????? wonder why?? If you NEED a coach to get you motivated- you are a crap player- period. Also not what he said- and you are paraphrasing with your words. Most had a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them.


    That may be what they said, but it's hardly what at least 80% of them SHOWED on the NFL gridiron this year, was it? If they truly desired to have Jeff Fisher remain as their head coach, why didn't his players perform more successfully for him then? If the team had been 9-4 rather than 4-9 after thirteen games, do you believe that Fisher would've then been terminated from his head-coaching position with our team?

    So his players having "a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them." that resulted in the Rams being outscored by 45-117 in their final three contests under his coaching leadership, hmmmm? I certainly hope that the Good Guys will NEVER again have a head coach which they "respect" in such a gutless, humiliating manner on the football field.

    I'd venture that the majority of pro football players, them being mostly males in their twenties, are indeed somewhat immature and irresponsible, no matter what their physical abilities and how much they're being paid for their services. Someone like Aaron Donald, who strikes me as being highly self-motivated, is the exception to the general pattern, I'd venture, which is why he had another Pro Bowl year this past season even as the overall team collapsed around him.

    There are various ways that an NFL head coach can be a strong motivator of his players, but AFAIC a significant majority of them do require external motivation to perform effectively on a consistent basis, something which Fisher's laid-back, undisciplined 'country club' approach failed to provide for our team's players--a truth which was demonstrated by their game-day performances.

    "Actions speak louder than words..." :? :) :!:

    RAM POWER!!

    --The Commish
    McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
    KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 09 Jan 2017, 18:26

    all of this " laid back country club" is based on absolutely NOTHING but fans opinions. His teams have ALWAYS played hard- this year was a disaster in a number of ways- but over his career- his teams have always played tough. So again, nonsense based on absolutely nothing.
  • Henry VIII
    Rookie
    Posts: 834
    Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 22:10

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Henry VIII » 09 Jan 2017, 18:59

    Then why were so many of them saying that the culture needs changing, not just the "bad"players but the "good" players also. You are an expert, in your words at reading between the lines what does culture change mean? That they need a new flavor of gatorade or maybe a new air freshener in the dorms. In my best Bugs Bunny voice What a Maroon.
    Last edited by Henry VIII on 09 Jan 2017, 19:13, edited 2 times in total.
  • User avatar
    Dick84
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 4245
    Joined: 12 May 2015, 18:13

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Dick84 » 09 Jan 2017, 19:07

    The players literally said it.
    Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
    3-24-16
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 09 Jan 2017, 19:13

    TBUX wrote:
    NorCal RF wrote:Sorry TBUX you can't state " reading between the lines" in an attempt to solidify your point while in other threads using that exact same thing to dismiss what others are saying in other threads simply because you don't agree.

    I'm fine with your thread even though McDaniels would be at the bottom of my list. It's just you stating you are " reading between the lines" to define what Brady is thinking is simply BS. Then don't knock what others have stated about what Ram's players felt after the last game in regards to " Club Med" simply because it doesn't fit your agenda.




    I didn't state what I said as facts- It is my opinion- some have theirs- and agreeing and disagreeing is what happens on these sites because most of what is being said is opinions. I am allowed to knock others opinions I don't agree with just as you are allowed (and have) knocked mine. All good- so stop trying to tell me and anyone else how they should think and act- don't be the board monitor- they are annoying.

    and I posted EXACTLY what the players said- not try to interpret what they said like some did. Donald, Gurley, Goff, and Saffold= all were on the same page about him and had OBVIOUS respect for Fisher.


    No you interpret what one hasn't said as some sort of actual fact. You give opinion, which is fine, but try to convince others that your opinion is fact.I don't want to pick an arguement with you but fact is you have been doing such since day one.

    Sorry Rams players after the last game indicated all has not been well within that team for a while this year. Many other posters shared links supporting such. Believe what you choose while we do the same.......
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 09 Jan 2017, 19:14

    UplandRam wrote:JOSH MCDANIELS OVERWHELMING FAVORITE FOR NEXT RAMS HEAD COACH

    http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/2575 ... ead-coach/


    I'll take the 20/1 guy!
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 09 Jan 2017, 19:16

    Commish wrote:
    TBUX wrote:such nonsense Henry- notice the guys you quote= Grob and Kendricks- 2 of our worse players- why didn't you comment on what the good players said about Fisher????? wonder why?? If you NEED a coach to get you motivated- you are a crap player- period. Also not what he said- and you are paraphrasing with your words. Most had a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them.


    That may be what they said, but it's hardly what at least 80% of them SHOWED on the NFL gridiron this year, was it? If they truly desired to have Jeff Fisher remain as their head coach, why didn't his players perform more successfully for him then? If the team had been 9-4 rather than 4-9 after thirteen games, do you believe that Fisher would've then been terminated from his head-coaching position with our team?

    So his players having "a ton of respect for Fisher- and the way he coached them." that resulted in the Rams being outscored by 45-117 in their final three contests under his coaching leadership, hmmmm? I certainly hope that the Good Guys will NEVER again have a head coach which they "respect" in such a gutless, humiliating manner on the football field.

    I'd venture that the majority of pro football players, them being mostly males in their twenties, are indeed somewhat immature and irresponsible, no matter what their physical abilities and how much they're being paid for their services. Someone like Aaron Donald, who strikes me as being highly self-motivated, is the exception to the general pattern, I'd venture, which is why he had another Pro Bowl year this past season even as the overall team collapsed around him.

    There are various ways that an NFL head coach can be a strong motivator of his players, but AFAIC a significant majority of them do require external motivation to perform effectively on a consistent basis, something which Fisher's laid-back, undisciplined 'country club' approach failed to provide for our team's players--a truth which was demonstrated by their game-day performances.

    "Actions speak louder than words..." :? :) :!:

    RAM POWER!!

    --The Commish


    Bullseye!! Nailed it!
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 09 Jan 2017, 19:18

    Dick84 wrote:The players literally said it.


    Wasting our time Dick wasting our time! Nothing ever changes in here with the T man!
  • User avatar
    NN1Badboy
    Rookie
    Posts: 630
    Joined: 14 Jan 2016, 06:51

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NN1Badboy » 09 Jan 2017, 19:20

    I have one question for you all. Why would any head coaching prospect choose L.A. over another coaching vacancy. Just curious.
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 09 Jan 2017, 20:01

    NN1Badboy wrote:I have one question for you all. Why would any head coaching prospect choose L.A. over another coaching vacancy. Just curious.


    IMO:

    Owners deep pockets
    Owner has no interest in being involved in the day to day activities of football operations
    Owner showed unprecedent loyalty to previous HC when most are fired with his record after the 3rd year
    Will in all likelihood only have to answer to owner
    It's LA. Second largest market in country. Such should not be disregarded.
    There is talent on this roster no matter what some fan forum may think........
  • User avatar
    Dick84
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 4245
    Joined: 12 May 2015, 18:13

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Dick84 » 09 Jan 2017, 21:10

    NN1Badboy wrote:I have one question for you all. Why would any head coaching prospect choose L.A. over another coaching vacancy. Just curious.


    Owner who will pay top $$, be patient and stay out of the way.

    Relatively young roster with a good amount of talent, especially on defense.

    8 draft picks in next draft.

    At least 44 million in cap space.

    You get to work/live in LA (plus for some not for others).
    Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
    3-24-16
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 10 Jan 2017, 14:15

    So some posted what players like GR and Kendricks said and use that as the consensus among players- I posted what Donald, Gurley, Goff and Saffold said- hmmmm- wonder which of these groups may be a bit bitter with JF??? the better players or the ones that were benched for poor play?? hmmmm
  • Commish
    Rookie
    Posts: 639
    Joined: 05 Aug 2016, 12:00
    Location: Texas Gulf Coast

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Commish » 10 Jan 2017, 15:35

    TBUX wrote:So some posted what players like GR and Kendricks said and use that as the consensus among players- I posted what Donald, Gurley, Goff and Saffold said- hmmmm- wonder which of these groups may be a bit bitter with JF??? the better players or the ones that were benched for poor play?? hmmmm


    So what's more important to you then, what Jeff Fisher's players SAID about him or what they DID on the football field this past season?

    If they truly wanted the guy to remain as their head coach, wouldn't at least the great majority of them have performed up to their ability for him?

    Once our team started 'mailing it in' under Fisher's coaching leadership, he was justifiably finished RE his job, that much became obvious... :? :o :x

    RAM POWER!!

    --The Commish
    McCOY: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
    KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 10 Jan 2017, 16:03

    TBUX wrote:So some posted what players like GR and Kendricks said and use that as the consensus among players- I posted what Donald, Gurley, Goff and Saffold said- hmmmm- wonder which of these groups may be a bit bitter with JF??? the better players or the ones that were benched for poor play?? hmmmm


    What benched for one game(GR). Compared to a rookie QB who didn't even get on the field until what week 9? They were all starters period! Unreal!
  • Henry VIII
    Rookie
    Posts: 834
    Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 22:10

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Henry VIII » 10 Jan 2017, 16:52

    TBUX wrote:So some posted what players like GR and Kendricks said and use that as the consensus among players- I posted what Donald, Gurley, Goff and Saffold said- hmmmm- wonder which of these groups may be a bit bitter with JF??? the better players or the ones that were benched for poor play?? hmmmm


    Gurley was very critical of the Rams middle school playbook and Donald lost his cool multiple times during games because of poor defensive schemes. I don't think you really know what the hell you are talking about. And don't go on about how it wasn't Fishers fault because he's not responsible for coaching them, because its on the OC and DC bunch of BS coming from the voices in your head.
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 11 Jan 2017, 10:49

    Well Why don't you simply read WHAT THEY SAID IN THEIR OWN WORDS about him. Nothing but respect. Yes this year got away - no question- and he was rightfully let go. He made mistakes with the offense and how it was run- no argument. However some make things up about the man that aren't true quite frankly. Whether its the country club, or friends with everyone BS_ which is all it is- BS> Grob comments are from a underachieving whiner who cant own up to his own shit. Easier to try and put blame elsewhere- he simply isn't smart enough or doesn't work hard enough to be the player he should be- PERIOD> Fisher had his faults, but anyone who ever played for the man had a lot of respect for him as a HC.
  • User avatar
    Dick84
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 4245
    Joined: 12 May 2015, 18:13

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Dick84 » 11 Jan 2017, 10:57

    TBUX wrote:Well Why don't you simply read WHAT THEY SAID IN THEIR OWN WORDS about him. Nothing but respect. Yes this year got away - no question- and he was rightfully let go. He made mistakes with the offense and how it was run- no argument. However some make things up about the man that aren't true quite frankly. Whether its the country club, or friends with everyone BS_ which is all it is- BS> Grob comments are from a underachieving whiner who cant own up to his own shit. Easier to try and put blame elsewhere- he simply isn't smart enough or doesn't work hard enough to be the player he should be- PERIOD> Fisher had his faults, but anyone who ever played for the man had a lot of respect for him as a HC.



    Bullshit.
    Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
    3-24-16
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 11 Jan 2017, 11:00

    Say whats bullshit then- or be vague - I don't care. I know what the players said- I actually read the quotes- you? I could give a shit what GROB or Kend said- 2 of the worst and underachieving players on the team- means more to me what Donald, and Saffold said- 2 of our better players.
  • User avatar
    Dick84
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 4245
    Joined: 12 May 2015, 18:13

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Dick84 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:04

    TBUX wrote:Say whats bullshit then- or be vague - I don't care. I know what the players said- I actually read the quotes- you? I could give a shit what GROB or Kend said- 2 of the worst and underachieving players on the team- means more to me what Donald, and Saffold said- 2 of our better players.


    I read the quotes from multiple players, as well as Fassell... all very *loyal* to Fisher.

    To a man.. they said the place needs a culture change.

    What the fuck do you think that means? Where does the "culture" of a team start?

    Dude.. move along already on Fisher... he sucked balls.
    Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
    3-24-16
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 11 Jan 2017, 11:07

    After this year it did- no argument there- just over people making shit up about what he was like- when nothing in his past said he was that way. I'm way over Fisher and would love to move on from the subject. People keep pulling me back into it with BS.
  • User avatar
    rams74
    Rookie
    Posts: 122
    Joined: 04 Feb 2015, 08:48

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by rams74 » 11 Jan 2017, 11:55

    TBUX wrote:After this year it did- no argument there- just over people making shit up about what he was like- when nothing in his past said he was that way. I'm way over Fisher and would love to move on from the subject. People keep pulling me back into it with BS.


    No one is pulling you back into a thread on a message board. Put the keyboard down and walk away. It's easy.
  • NorCal RF
    Rookie
    Posts: 632
    Joined: 26 Oct 2016, 12:11

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by NorCal RF » 11 Jan 2017, 15:11

    Wasn't TBUX the same person who said Robinson wasn't benched that following week for performance? Oh by the way I know the answer.

    I've never met anyone who condridicts themselves more than him!
  • Henry VIII
    Rookie
    Posts: 834
    Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 22:10

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by Henry VIII » 11 Jan 2017, 15:39

    rams74 wrote:
    TBUX wrote:After this year it did- no argument there- just over people making shit up about what he was like- when nothing in his past said he was that way. I'm way over Fisher and would love to move on from the subject. People keep pulling me back into it with BS.


    No one is pulling you back into a thread on a message board. Put the keyboard down and walk away. It's easy.


    You see that's where you are wrong, the voices in his head keep pulling him back in. :D
  • TBUX
    Bench Warmer
    Posts: 1989
    Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 14:32

    Re: With Gruden seemingly out- JM my top guy- heres why

    by TBUX » 12 Jan 2017, 07:20

    Dude you seriously need to stop stalking me Henry- getting to creepy level my man!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests