OJ Howard Is Why I Want Our First Round Pick Back

General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
Post Reply
User avatar
Wildflecken
Veteran
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:07 am

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Really high on this kid. Think he will be a game changer at next level. Of course have no idea who Rams are bringing in to coach the offense but think this kid fits in any scheme.



User avatar
NN1Badboy
Veteran
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 am
Location: Virginia

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:27 pm

I like him as well. Mike Williams also looked very good last night. I'd take either of them if they fall into the second



SK Ram
Starter
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Wildflecken wrote:Really high on this kid. Think he will be a game changer at next level. Of course have no idea who Rams are bringing in to coach the offense but think this kid fits in any scheme.
Kendricks was very good in college also. Where is he now? Not so great.



Massimo
Starter
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:55 am

Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:08 pm

SK Ram wrote:
Wildflecken wrote:Really high on this kid. Think he will be a game changer at next level. Of course have no idea who Rams are bringing in to coach the offense but think this kid fits in any scheme.
Kendricks was very good in college also. Where is he now? Not so great.
Not really. Kendricks was an ok player at Wisconsin, but a total reach in 2nd Rd, especially over the much needed Randal Cobb.



Ram Man
Starter
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Howard won't go Top 5....and no way does he get picked before Williams, who the Rams would need much more. Face it, this team is snake-bit with high picks. They bust when they have them (Bradford, Robinson, Smith), bust when they go up to get them (Tavon, Goff???) and become All-Pros when they pass on them (Ryan, Mack, Evans and too many others to count).



User avatar
Wildflecken
Veteran
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:07 am

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Ram Man wrote:Howard won't go Top 5....and no way does he get picked before Williams, who the Rams would need much more. Face it, this team is snake-bit with high picks. They bust when they have them (Bradford, Robinson, Smith), bust when they go up to get them (Tavon, Goff???) and become All-Pros when they pass on them (Ryan, Mack, Evans and too many others to count).
That my friend depends on who is the next HC. Personally I am a fan of NE's two and three TE system, the ability to go power (Gurley runs best from the I formation) and the ability to plug a 6th olineman into the packages based on down, distance and scenario.



Kindablue
Veteran
Posts: 1690
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:13 pm

Wildflecken wrote:
Ram Man wrote:Howard won't go Top 5....and no way does he get picked before Williams, who the Rams would need much more. Face it, this team is snake-bit with high picks. They bust when they have them (Bradford, Robinson, Smith), bust when they go up to get them (Tavon, Goff???) and become All-Pros when they pass on them (Ryan, Mack, Evans and too many others to count).
That my friend depends on who is the next HC. Personally I am a fan of NE's two and three TE system, the ability to go power (Gurley runs best from the I formation) and the ability to plug a 6th olineman into the packages based on down, distance and scenario.
That's what I expected when they brought in Higbee and Hemingway.
I don't understand why it didn't happen



poplarbluffman
Veteran
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:02 am

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Kindablue wrote:
Wildflecken wrote:
Ram Man wrote:Howard won't go Top 5....and no way does he get picked before Williams, who the Rams would need much more. Face it, this team is snake-bit with high picks. They bust when they have them (Bradford, Robinson, Smith), bust when they go up to get them (Tavon, Goff???) and become All-Pros when they pass on them (Ryan, Mack, Evans and too many others to count).
That my friend depends on who is the next HC. Personally I am a fan of NE's two and three TE system, the ability to go power (Gurley runs best from the I formation) and the ability to plug a 6th olineman into the packages based on down, distance and scenario.
That's what I expected when they brought in Higbee and Hemingway.
I don't understand why it didn't happen

+1
think it was because Fisher was loyal to his vets..Kendricks and Higbee isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. expect Higbee might be much better in his 2nd year



Ants
Veteran
Posts: 2207
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:50 am

No way you draft a TE in the 1st round...unless it's late in the round. Might as well just draft a OG.
Now, if you're just 1 player away from being solid in all aspects of the game, maybe.
Anyway, Higbee should be "that guy".

...and spare me the "well, if the guy turns out to be All-Pro" crap. IF, IF, IF.
Any guy you draft highly brings the hopes of being All-Pro.


:idea: Let's win some games.

Massimo
Starter
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:55 am

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 am

Rams could kinda use a real QB or LT with the 5th pick. Oh or WR, CB, G, C, LB, S, hahaha, this team is the worst.



Post Reply