Rams News of the Day: Jan 10th

General Discussion Forum

crazy-legs

Re: Rams News of the Day: Jan 10th

Postby crazy-legs » 11 Jan 2017, 06:47

Reading the Goff article it doesn't bode well for the Rams. Whomever is hired as the new HC should not be tied to Goff...

I wonder if the FO sees it that way too? Or are they so far detached from reality that they don't realize they may have made a major mistake in Goff? Worse rating for a QB since the merger. Wow. He not only couldn't outplay CK with the same cast he was much worse. The future at QB doesn't look good for the Rams IMO...

Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

Bakoramfan

Postby Bakoramfan » 11 Jan 2017, 18:45

The kid is 21 years old!!! Let's see what he can do under a good scheme before we say he is a bust! I for one am going to give this entire team a reset due to what I believe was a high school level coaching staff! I don't know how many of you who watched these games this year can put so much of the blame on Goff? I don't believe any QB could have been successful on this team! Everyone just chill a little and let's get behind who never they pick as a coach and see what happens. I think Goff will be the guy and many of these players can and will be coached up!

sdram

Postby sdram » 11 Jan 2017, 19:33

Bakoramfan wrote:The kid is 21 years old!!! Let's see what he can do under a good scheme before we say he is a bust! I for one am going to give this entire team a reset due to what I believe was a high school level coaching staff! I don't know how many of you who watched these games this year can put so much of the blame on Goff? I don't believe any QB could have been successful on this team! Everyone just chill a little and let's get behind who never they pick as a coach and see what happens. I think Goff will be the guy and many of these players can and will be coached up!

+1 :R

Return to “Rams Talk - Open Discussion”