My first Post

Announcements - News & Info Related To Our Fourm
NastyNate

My first Post

Postby NastyNate » 15 Jan 2016, 09:01

[attachment=2]image.jpeg[/attachment]Hello Ramily!! I was previously on Rams on Demand but was banned from that website because all I talked about what the Los Angeles Rams! 90% of that forum were St. Louis fans. I'm glad I cam across this LA Rams forum! I've been attending all Bring Back The Los Angeles Rams Ralleys. Jan 12 2016 when they announced that the Rams are coming home was the best day of my life! Can't wait to talk it up with you Rams fans.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (133.53 KiB) Viewed 477 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (130.02 KiB) Viewed 477 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (105.47 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Rampager66

Re: My first Post

Postby Rampager66 » 15 Jan 2016, 09:18

Welcome home brother Ram! :R

The Deacon

Re: My first Post

Postby The Deacon » 17 Jan 2016, 17:05

I just thought this would be an appropriate place to place my first post. I am grateful for the forum you created here. I love following our teams moves during and after the season. I would love to chat back and forth with fellow Rams fans. I grew up around the L.A. Coliseum and have fond memories of going to many many Rams games. I am really looking forward to going back into the L.A. Coliseum when they return. Much love to all my fellow Rams fans!!!! :D :D :D

"The problem a guy who lies all the time faces is he never can tell when anybody else is telling the truth."

-David "Deacon" Jones
:D :D :D

Return to “Announcements”