so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

D-GenerationX wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Why is this thread still in this folder?

It hasn't been about football for some time now.
It’s in off topic.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 am

I did address the NEW United States, Mexico, Canada Agreement or USMCA.
Way to prove you don't read what's posted, just rant and babble.

Look who's humbled by the agreement and sucking ass now.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-le ... nald-trump

And then there's this

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5840095 ... show-clips



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:08 am

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:33 pm
D-GenerationX wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Why is this thread still in this folder?

It hasn't been about football for some time now.
It’s in off topic.
The urge to shit disturb overwhelms some doesn't it? ;)



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 am
I did address the NEW United States, Mexico, Canada Agreement or USMCA.
Way to prove you don't read what's posted, just rant and babble.

Look who's humbled by the agreement and sucking ass now.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-le ... nald-trump

And then there's this

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5840095 ... show-clips
I think you’re missing a major point.

I like the deal. It’s nafta. Yes, there’s some improvement. It’s a good globalist deal.

But he’s done unnecessary damage & stepping out on TPP is hurting us.

It’s pathetic that one of the provisions was actually that they don’t call it NAFTA. Much like the steaks & everything else.. it’s just bullshit.

Like his money.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:08 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:33 pm
D-GenerationX wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Why is this thread still in this folder?

It hasn't been about football for some time now.
It’s in off topic.
The urge to shit disturb overwhelms some doesn't it? ;)
We may be idiots... but we are being idiots in our appropriate corner.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:37 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 am
I did address the NEW United States, Mexico, Canada Agreement or USMCA.
Way to prove you don't read what's posted, just rant and babble.

Look who's humbled by the agreement and sucking ass now.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-le ... nald-trump

And then there's this

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5840095 ... show-clips
I think you’re missing a major point.

I like the deal. It’s nafta. Yes, there’s some improvement. It’s a good globalist deal.

But he’s done unnecessary damage & stepping out on TPP is hurting us.

It’s pathetic that one of the provisions was actually that they don’t call it NAFTA. Much like the steaks & everything else.. it’s just bullshit.

Like his money.
The New USMCA prevents Canada and Mexico from making trade deals with China, the EU, Brazil, pretty much anybody w/o US permission.
It makes Mexico have to pay auto workers at least 16$ an hour instead of the 4 or 5 they pay now, for at least 45% of their production.
The Tariffs on Canadian and Mexican steel and Aluminum remain.
Both countries will take more American goods, ie dairy products w/o the 300% tariffs in Canada's case, and duty free limits are increased to 100$ Mexico and 40$ Canada.
It calls for 1.2T$ in trade between the 3 nations and compels them to work together against intellectual theft, drug/human trafficking and Illegal Immigration.
The US made no concessions and substantially lowered their trade deficits with both countries to pretty much zero.

How is that Globalist? Answer, it's not. You just don't like it because it's not selling us out and putting the world ahead of Americans.

The only "damage" as you call it he's done is bitch slap the weak Feminist lead Canadian Government who is destroying Canada, that desperately needed it, an action actually supported by most Canadians who want them gone. A government that will be swept aside next October in their next Federal Election.
The Province of Quebec just voted the Liberal Trash out 3 days ago. They went from 78 seats to less than 30, just like they did in Ontario last month.

And only in a Liberals true Globalists agenda, is stepping out of the TPP bad for the country.
We would have millions more Asians coming here, refusing to assimilate, because they seldom do, remitting B$ back to their home countries and business's heading to SE Asia for cheap labor and you think all of that is good for America. Snap out of it Dick.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Well... everyone who covers trade says its 95% NAFTA.

And NAFTA is a globalist Deal... right?

I know intellectual honesty isn’t your thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... nafta/amp/


And... again... I like the deal. That should tell you something.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm
Well... everyone who covers trade says its 95% NAFTA.

And NAFTA is a globalist Deal... right?

I know intellectual honesty isn’t your thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... nafta/amp/


And... again... I like the deal. That should tell you something.
I don't agree that it's a Globalist deal at all. Trump Administrations policies have been the exact opposite of that and this one is no different.

BTW, here's a video that proves what I told you about the number of people at his rally in Johnson City. You claimed it was BS that there were 20-25 thousand people outside the 8,000 seat venue.
Check it out, you're wrong, again.



Same thing happened in Rochester Minnesota tonight, although the Venue held more inside, but there were thousands outside again.
To be fair, there are always some Soros funded protesters, like we saw today in Washington, but they won't be wearing Trump Paraphernalia, like vast majority of these attendees lined up for miles..



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm
Well... everyone who covers trade says its 95% NAFTA.

And NAFTA is a globalist Deal... right?

I know intellectual honesty isn’t your thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... nafta/amp/


And... again... I like the deal. That should tell you something.
I don't agree that it's a Globalist deal at all. Trump Administrations policies have been the exact opposite of that and this one is no different.

BTW, here's a video that proves what I told you about the number of people at his rally in Johnson City. You claimed it was BS that there were 20-25 thousand people outside the 8,000 seat venue.
Check it out, you're wrong, again.



Same thing happened in Rochester Minnesota tonight, although the Venue held more inside, but there were thousands outside again.
To be fair, there are always some Soros funded protesters, like we saw today in Washington, but they won't be wearing Trump Paraphernalia, like vast majority of these attendees lined up for miles..
Lol... a line before the venue opens is a lot different from "20 thousand people are waiting outside hoping to get in".
Dude.. that's bullshit.
And.. lines miles long? Are you crazy?

You don't need to agree it's Globalist... it is. It's NAFTA dna with some slight improvements. Good Job Donny!


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't know why he or you are so insecure about his crowd size....

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/p ... 655630002/

This type of thing is repeated at all his rallies and people like you believe it, for some reason. It's... bizarre.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm
Well... everyone who covers trade says its 95% NAFTA.

And NAFTA is a globalist Deal... right?

I know intellectual honesty isn’t your thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... nafta/amp/


And... again... I like the deal. That should tell you something.
I don't agree that it's a Globalist deal at all. Trump Administrations policies have been the exact opposite of that and this one is no different.

BTW, here's a video that proves what I told you about the number of people at his rally in Johnson City. You claimed it was BS that there were 20-25 thousand people outside the 8,000 seat venue.
Check it out, you're wrong, again.



Same thing happened in Rochester Minnesota tonight, although the Venue held more inside, but there were thousands outside again.
To be fair, there are always some Soros funded protesters, like we saw today in Washington, but they won't be wearing Trump Paraphernalia, like vast majority of these attendees lined up for miles..
Lol... a line before the venue opens is a lot different from "20 thousand people are waiting outside hoping to get in".
Dude.. that's bullshit.
And.. lines miles long? Are you crazy?

You don't need to agree it's Globalist... it is. It's NAFTA dna with some slight improvements. Good Job Donny!
Oh no, you don't get away with the school marm garbage with me. I can play that way too.
You don't need to agree it's not globalist... it isn't. It has no NAFTA dna and many differences. Excellent job Mr. President.

There's that MO again. Claim authority then provide a source like the climate change meatheads who like to quote unqualified Affirmative Action appointed "scientists" that spend more time doing political or social activism then in a lab. You find them everywhere. Like this one

https://www.foxnews.com/us/health-exec- ... media-post

See what this racist pig chooses to do with her good fortune. But she's an expert. AA at it's finest.

Same goes for your weak attempt at using a liberal trash rag from a sanctuary city like the Tennessean, about a rally in Nashville from months ago when I'm talking about 3 days ago in Johnson City.
The video's I posted speak for themselves. You post quotes from lying liberal trash with no video proof because it doesn't exist and they are allergic to the truth.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 am

Dude... I’m not claiming anything. Go read the WSJ on it. It’s NAFTA.

And the videos do speak for themselves. A few thousand people waiting to get in before a rally.

2 things..
He claims people were still waiting to get in but couldn’t.
That’s a lie.

He constant makes up inflated numbers that far exceed the actual crowds.

Reality is on my side.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 am

Dude... you put up conspiracy videos many times.. you’re *gullible*.

I mean... that Assange video.. you put up videos defending Trump mocking a disabled reporter... just stop it.

Embrace reality.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 am
Dude... you put up conspiracy videos many times.. you’re *gullible*.

I mean... that Assange video.. you put up videos defending Trump mocking a disabled reporter... just stop it.

Embrace reality.
Conspiracy Theory.... a term adopted by the commie MSM propaganda networks to undermine any other opinions that belie the Anti American Liberal Trash Bullshit Agenda they spew.

How about this for a Conspiracy Theory...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavana ... ward-shift

Non Stop WINNING baby!

Lowest Unemployment in 49 years....

Next up Declas, Rosenstein resignation and mid term red wave.

MAGA...



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 am
Dude... I’m not claiming anything. Go read the WSJ on it. It’s NAFTA.

And the videos do speak for themselves. A few thousand people waiting to get in before a rally.

2 things..
He claims people were still waiting to get in but couldn’t.
That’s a lie.

He constant makes up inflated numbers that far exceed the actual crowds.

Reality is on my side.
Here's a guy filming a walk thru of the crowd lined up waiting to get into the Trump Rally tonight in Kansas. Trump has been doing one of these things every other night lately and it's the same thing everywhere he goes.

When you get to the 16:20 to 17:00 mark you will see one of the big screens they've set up outside for those who won't get into the building who will watch out there.



The ones who get in will be buying a ticket, not being paid to attend like the protesters we saw today in Washington at the Kavanaugh Confirmation or every where else they show up.

Here's what it looked like inside later on during the rally itself as recorded by Fox. You'll notice that unlike the fake news clowns, they will pan the crowd so you can see how big it is.



You can ignore this or spin it anyway you choose, it doesn't change the reality of the kind of support he has. And it's growing every day as the Democrats continue w/o a message, with their mob mentality.



User avatar
Rampager66
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4468
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 am
Dude... you put up conspiracy videos many times.. you’re *gullible*.

I mean... that Assange video.. you put up videos defending Trump mocking a disabled reporter... just stop it.

Embrace reality.
Here's some winning I know you'll appreciate. ;)

https://abc11.com/society/harnett-count ... e/4469806/

This pig's lucky all they did was remove her. She and anyone like her should be deported to Syria or some other shithole that thinks that commie shit like this towards our kids is OK.



Post Reply
Rate this topic