20% Discount For Rams Fans

Even MORE crazy from the left!

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:43 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pulitz ... ai-twitter

Why are libs so stupid? They may leave a stain on this country that even Trump can't fix. :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:06 am

Holly Crap, Batman,,,

After years of tradition for team colors,,,,

Does that mean baseball teams that wear Red ball caps, can't wear them anymore, cause now the lib fans won't show up to games cause they're scared? :lol: :lol: :lol:

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:08 am

Whats next,,,

Get rid of the American flag, cause it has red in it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ElAcky
Veteran

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:36 am

Perspective.. I prefer an article like this over a crazed gunman wearing a Maga hat shooting at school kids

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:36 am

ElAcky wrote:
Perspective.. I prefer an article like this over a crazed gunman wearing a Maga hat shooting at school kids

When did that ever happen? :roll:

Perspective: I prefer to read an article that doesn't portray half of the country as being liberal and retarded. 8-)

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:06 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Perspective : You prefer not to see the video of the Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up Dayton, Ohio because it fly's in the face of your bullshit agenda.

ElAcky
Veteran

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:03 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Perspective : You prefer not to see the video of the Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up Dayton, Ohio because it fly's in the face of your bullshit agenda.
Another distraction.. the guy was not politically minded as the others and was not motivated by racism... you put guns In the hands of scorned lovers and shot happens

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:20 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Another distraction.. the guy was not politically minded as the others and was not motivated by racism... you put guns In the hands of scorned lovers and shot happens

In typical lib fashion - truth is now "a distraction".
But Trump cautioning Alabama regarding a hurricane is an impeachable offense.
:roll:

toast49
Veteran

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:34 am

Ants wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:43 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pulitz ... ai-twitter

Why are libs so stupid? They may leave a stain on this country that even Trump can't fix. :lol:
Libs can't help it. Stupid is what they do.

ElAcky
Veteran

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 pm

I’m going to debunk your lib crap...

You’ll be surprised to know that as a Christian, I don’t support abortion or the LGBT agenda and I certainly don’t support racism and the wall. All of this is contrary to my beliefs...

In many ways I am more aligned to the Republican agenda. Or so it seems only on the surface!!!

As a Christian I don’t support corporate greed or adultery and certainly don’t support the constant stream of lies in politics.

I support caring for our environment and the less successful very passionately... not because I’m a lib but because its what we are called on to do.

I don’t believe in picking up arms, this is something that other prophets preached in other religions not to be named. Jesus rebuked his disciples when they picked up arms.

It’s this that I can’t reconcile with the GOP and why I think that they are so fucked up.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:51 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 pm
I’m going to debunk your lib crap...

You’ll be surprised to know that as a Christian, I don’t support abortion or the LGBT agenda and I certainly don’t support racism and the wall. All of this is contrary to my beliefs...

In many ways I am more aligned to the Republican agenda. Or so it seems only on the surface!!!

As a Christian I don’t support corporate greed or adultery and certainly don’t support the constant stream of lies in politics.

I support caring for our environment and the less successful very passionately... not because I’m a lib but because its what we are called on to do.

I don’t believe in picking up arms, this is something that other prophets preached in other religions not to be named. Jesus rebuked his disciples when they picked up arms.

It’s this that I can’t reconcile with the GOP and why I think that they are so fucked up.

I think you're confusing Dems with Republicans.
I'm sending you a PM. 8-)

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:46 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
What a complete croq of fuckin shit. You just assume the Right wing shooter was motivated by politics and racism and give the Lib a pass on both. You don't know if any of that shit is true either way.
So cut the bullshit.
And don't hand me your "research" Garbage either. It's common knowledge you fuckers like to go lookin for lib retards to provide some kind of proof AFTER you instigate bullshit.
There's always cretins ready to oblige and you quote these kinda meatheads often.

ElAcky
Veteran

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:04 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

What a complete croq of fuckin shit. You just assume the Right wing shooter was motivated by politics and racism and give the Lib a pass on both. You don't know if any of that shit is true either way.
So cut the bullshit.
And don't hand me your "research" Garbage either. It's common knowledge you fuckers like to go lookin for lib retards to provide some kind of proof AFTER you instigate bullshit.
There's always cretins ready to oblige and you quote these kinda meatheads often.
That’s a new low.. asking me not to research it please !!! Haha

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

So cut the bullshit.
No, I'm asking you to stop using bullshit research to try and support your bullshit posts! Step up your game!

ElAcky
Veteran

Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

So cut the bullshit.
No, I'm asking you to stop using bullshit research to try and support your bullshit posts! Step up your game!
What you are really asking me is to support you with fake facts.. no thank you

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:29 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

No way do I ever want your support on anything, You're a commie loving, America hating liberal scumbag that can never be trusted to tell the truth about shit!

ElAcky
Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:34 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

No way do I ever want your support on anything, You're a commie loving, America hating liberal scumbag that can never be trusted to tell the truth about shit!
HAHA.. that's really funny coming from a supporter of someone that is recorded lying 12,000 times and who refuses all reputable facts... keep dreaming that you are right and mommy will tuck you in !!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

HAHA.. that's really funny coming from a supporter of someone that is recorded lying 12,000 times and who refuses all reputable facts... keep dreaming that you are right and mommy will tuck you in !!
I'm talking about YOU, directly to YOU and you can't stop your TDS affliction from taking over your mind....again!
And also AGAIN, "12,000 times "and "all reputable facts"according to who, YOU?Andrew McCabe??ANY flaming Leftist???
All you got is childish BULLSHIT...grow up and try again sweat pea!!

ElAcky
Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

I'm talking about YOU, directly to YOU and you can't stop your TDS affliction from taking over your mind....again!
And also AGAIN, "12,000 times "and "all reputable facts"according to who, YOU?Andrew McCabe??ANY flaming Leftist???
Is it a reputable fact that hurricane Dorian wasn’t going to give over Alabama... was it a reputable fact that he was not negotiating a deal in Russia during his campaign... I could go on and on.... you really look like a complete fool denying all his lies!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:14 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Is it a reputable fact that hurricane Dorian wasn’t going to give over Alabama... was it a reputable fact that he was not negotiating a deal in Russia during his campaign... I could go on and on.... you really look like a complete fool denying all his lies!
No it is not. The National Weather Service came out and supported POTUS and said Dorian could have hit Alabama, it just didn't. They never know exactly which path those things take and neither do you know nothing libs.
AND AGAIN "you really look like..."ACCORDING TO WHO???? YOU???? BIG HAIRY FAT FUCKIN DEAL>>>>>NEXT!!!

ElAcky
Veteran

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:26 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

No it is not. The National Weather Service came out and supported POTUS and said Dorian could have hit Alabama, it just didn't. They never know exactly which path those things take and neither do you know nothing libs.
AND AGAIN "you really look like..."ACCORDING TO WHO???? YOU???? BIG HAIRY FAT FUCKIN DEAL>>>>>NEXT!!!
And that is one massive big smelly BS... the national weather service did not say that and were told no to contradict him.... he lied and tried to cover up like a fool... lets stop making stuff up.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:51 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

And that is one massive big smelly BS... the national weather service did not say that and were told no to contradict him.... he lied and tried to cover up like a fool... lets stop making stuff up.
What exactly did Trump have to gain from that whole ordeal???? Just another classic example of your worsening, perpetual, untreated TDS at work. Hit piece number 15, 473....and like all the rest, you're all in and looking like a Cletus again. :lol: ...

ElAcky
Veteran

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:17 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:51 am
ElAcky wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

What exactly did Trump have to gain from that whole ordeal???? Just another classic example of your worsening, perpetual, untreated TDS at work. Hit piece number 15, 473....and like all the rest, you're all in and looking like a Cletus again. :lol: ...
Rampage, finally you are seeing sense. The fact that he had nothing to gain is the exact point here.. it’s just nuts to do what he did

Rate this topic