North Korea talks done

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:54 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:29 pm
Being pissed doesn’t mean you shoot yourself in the foot... unless you’re Trump.

It’s amazing that Trumpy is making Obama’s Syria policy actually look good...
Look good to who? Sheeple maybe...Nothing Obama did will ever look good, the man was a complete and utter, America hating sell out....period.
The Country is starting to look good again as Trump methodically undoes everyone of his blatant UN backed "destruction of the USA from within" policies.
Weaken and Plunder no more!
Lol... dude... you talk about TDS??? All you can say to this utter shit show is... Obama?

Yeah... increasing taxes on consumers and jacking up our federal deficit... in addition to being a traitor, are all good Trumpy things.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:54 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:29 pm
Being pissed doesn’t mean you shoot yourself in the foot... unless you’re Trump.

It’s amazing that Trumpy is making Obama’s Syria policy actually look good...
Look good to who? Sheeple maybe...Nothing Obama did will ever look good, the man was a complete and utter, America hating sell out....period.
The Country is starting to look good again as Trump methodically undoes everyone of his blatant UN backed "destruction of the USA from within" policies.
Weaken and Plunder no more!
Lol... dude... you talk about TDS??? All you can say to this utter shit show is... Obama?

Yeah... increasing taxes on consumers and jacking up our federal deficit... in addition to being a traitor, are all good Trumpy things.
Hey crackhead, you brought Obama into it...

And no, they're all Concocted Bullshit Dicky Antifa Things.. plagiarized from MSNBC
Last edited by Rampager66 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rammer
Veteran

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:40 am
“At least he tried!!!”

Assholes.

Everyone who knew anything about the situation understood that Un was playing Trump.
Un got more press, prais and legitimacy on the world stage than the little dictator could ever dream of.

Noble Prize?

How about Asshole Prize?
How was trump played? Unlike previous administrations, no sanctions were removed and the tone is better. They no longer threaten to nuke us. Every negative point you make is about Un's personal ego or your own feelings toward him. Nothing tangible. We can't base our relations on any of that nonsense. So, what did we give up again? Are we giving them aid, like before? easing sanctions, like before?

So let's see -Un was threatening to nuke Guam, nuke us, nuke our navy, nuke the South, etc. Then Un started cozying up to SKorea, went to the olympics as the world's darling, So, Trump played it right by being the nice guy too. He called his bluff and basically giving up nothing. Who cares if Un got a photo shoot out of it? Doesn't affect me at all or even him. I keep hearing about giving him legitimacy and good press. He was already getting that at the Olympics. And internally, does it look like it matters? The Kims have been in power since the late 40's. I think their people think he is legitimate. Sorry, he's the legit leader right now. Press? he controls his own press anyway.... World stage? Hmm, he got a little taste of being praised and being seen with the POTUS , becoming part of the world community, having a chance at a prosperous country. That was the carrot., the enticement. If he enjoyed that, maybe he will miss it when it all goes away. Maybe he will come to see that is better than building nukes. Maybe not. Whatever. Either way, I'm good.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
“At least he tried!!!”

Assholes.

Everyone who knew anything about the situation understood that Un was playing Trump.
Un got more press, prais and legitimacy on the world stage than the little dictator could ever dream of.

Noble Prize?

How about Asshole Prize?
How was trump played? Unlike previous administrations, no sanctions were removed and the tone is better. They no longer threaten to nuke us. Every negative point you make is about Un's personal ego or your own feelings toward him. Nothing tangible. We can't base our relations on any of that nonsense. So, what did we give up again? Are we giving them aid, like before? easing sanctions, like before?

So let's see -Un was threatening to nuke Guam, nuke us, nuke our navy, nuke the South, etc. Then Un started cozying up to SKorea, went to the olympics as the world's darling, So, Trump played it right by being the nice guy too. He called his bluff and basically giving up nothing. Who cares if Un got a photo shoot out of it? Doesn't affect me at all or even him. I keep hearing about giving him legitimacy and good press. He was already getting that at the Olympics. And internally, does it look like it matters? The Kims have been in power since the late 40's. I think their people think he is legitimate. Sorry, he's the legit leader right now. Press? he controls his own press anyway.... World stage? Hmm, he got a little taste of being praised and being seen with the POTUS , becoming part of the world community, having a chance at a prosperous country. That was the carrot., the enticement. If he enjoyed that, maybe he will miss it when it all goes away. Maybe he will come to see that is better than building nukes. Maybe not. Whatever. Either way, I'm good.
Lol.

Yes... praise, putting NK on even footing as the US... ending joint military maneuvers and giving CHINA everything it wanted out of the situation means nothing.

Meantime.. the US President went begging for a deal and got nothing and there are no consequences. Why do you think Turkey is going to do whatever it wants now? And why do you think Iran couldn’t give a fuck what the US says? It’s free to move, unhindered in any way, forward with its nukes. Previous deal was far from perfect.. but had a framework. Same thing with the Russian missle Treaty.

Dumb fucking shit,

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
“At least he tried!!!”

Assholes.

Noble Prize?

How about Asshole Prize?

Lol.

Yes... praise, putting NK on even footing as the US... ending joint military maneuvers and giving CHINA everything it wanted out of the situation means nothing.

Meantime.. the US President went begging for a deal and got nothing and there are no consequences. Why do you think Turkey is going to do whatever it wants now? And why do you think Iran couldn’t give a fuck what the US says? It’s free to move, unhindered in any way, forward with its nukes. Previous deal was far from perfect.. but had a framework. Same thing with the Russian missle Treaty.

Dumb fucking shit,
Here you go. :lol: Now I remember why I stopped talking politics here. You are too immature. Debate is what our whole country is built on but you can't handle it. You all want a dictatorship where we all tow the official party line. You think you are right and no one is allowed to disagree. This is why you all think it is okay to remove an elected President. Why it's not okay for Ellen to be friendly with W. It's sad that this is happening in this country. It's more dangerous than Trump.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Here you go. :lol: Now I remember why I stopped talking politics here. You are too immature. Debate is what our whole country is built on but you can't handle it. You all want a dictatorship where we all tow the official party line. You think you are right and no one is allowed to disagree. This is why you all think it is okay to remove an elected President. Why it's not okay for Ellen to be friendly with W. It's sad that this is happening in this country. It's more dangerous than Trump.
Straw man bullshit.
Bringing up Ellen? Where do I care about that? Im talking about international politics.

I love real debates where facts are required, not feelings.

Instead of running away to your “safe space”, maybe deal with what’s going on in the real world. Decisions have ramifications on hand international stage. Showing your ass on the NK deal gives others a clear path forward. Raising NK, giving them major concessions and then being rebuked is a major issue. Grow up and stop being so thin skinned.

3-24-16

ElAcky
Veteran

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:18 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Rammer, I’m surprised anyone thinks that’s it’s ok for the president of their country to not cooperate with elected authorities where there is clear evidence... your democracy is turning into a dictatorship right before your eyes!!

Rammer
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Rammer, I’m surprised anyone thinks that’s it’s ok for the president of their country to not cooperate with elected authorities where there is clear evidence... your democracy is turning into a dictatorship right before your eyes!!
Well, here's the problem. You need solid and real evidence of high crime and misdemeanors first. Not a decision to impeach and then spend 4 years trying to find any justification you can pull out of the air. Then you follow recent legal precedent and do fair and impartial impeachment hearings where both sides have subpoena power. So, has any of this happened? No, instead we have a kangaroo court. What are the Dems afraid of? No sitting President would cooperate with this. Every President has this fight. It's two co equal branches of govt. always arguing about who has the right to do what. In this case, what I know is due process is a basic American right. So, of course he has a right to challenge this and let the courts decide. This one is probably going all the way to the supreme court..

Anyway, which side is really threatening democracy? On one side you have Trump. I'm not gonna defend him. Not my favorite guy. But he was elected.
On the other side you have a group of politicians and unelected bureaucrats who decided to undo an election before he even took office.

Trump bloviates but he is the least powerful President I have ever seen. There is absolutely zero risk of Trump becoming a dictator. Who is gonna let that happen? He can't even make a phone call without some lifetime bureaucrat on the inside trying to use it against him. He can't make a single decision without it being challenged in court. Even if he does the same thing Obama did, it is suddenly evil. Now the latest, there is Ukrainian phone call where he asks for help with a corruption investigation? Ukraine? Hmm, this is country at war with Russia. I thought Trump was a Russian spy. How do those two things even go together?....

And why don't you care even a little about Biden's corruption? Imagine if this was Trump's son. Energy consultant -lol how blatently corrupt can you be? You'd be all over it.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:45 am

The most hysterical part is you talking about “Biden’s” corruption.

3-24-16

RamPower
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:28 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Yep.

As a Republican (with zero allegiance to the spineless shitbags currently in Wash DC), Trump has a true affinity and connection with the worlds dictators for a reason. He doesn't hide it. He wants to be one of them obviously.

The dictator game plan. Bill Maher's list is certainly accurate: narcissism and “name or face on buildings”; family members in positions of power; rallies; his own propaganda outlet (“Fox,” said Maher); using the office for personal financial gain; aligned with other dictators and strongmen; claims minorities are responsible for the country’s problems; “and you lie so freely that people don’t know what the truth is anymore.”

Trump is preserving our freedoms? How about he wants to be Putin? He's already Putin's lapdog, as Trump's actions couldn't be any more consistently Russian-friendly. And right in front of your fucking face.

He only wishes he could exterminate press and competition in the spirit of his great friends Putin and Kim Jing-Un. "You think we're so innocent"? Oh to only have Putin call him to congratulate on winning an "election" with no opposition. What's the problem? Yes, to eliminate democracy. Then let's see where everyone's assault rifles go. Pried from our cold dead hands? You bet! Trump's American values, lol!

ElAcky
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 am

RamPower wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Yep.

As a Republican (with zero allegiance to the spineless shitbags currently in Wash DC), Trump has a true affinity and connection with the worlds dictators for a reason. He doesn't hide it. He wants to be one of them obviously.

The dictator game plan. Bill Maher's list is certainly accurate: narcissism and “name or face on buildings”; family members in positions of power; rallies; his own propaganda outlet (“Fox,” said Maher); using the office for personal financial gain; aligned with other dictators and strongmen; claims minorities are responsible for the country’s problems; “and you lie so freely that people don’t know what the truth is anymore.”

Trump is preserving our freedoms? How about he wants to be Putin? He's already Putin's lapdog, as Trump's actions couldn't be any more consistently Russian-friendly. And right in front of your fucking face.

He only wishes he could exterminate press and competition in the spirit of his great friends Putin and Kim Jing-Un. "You think we're so innocent"? Oh to only have Putin call him to congratulate on winning an "election" with no opposition. What's the problem? Yes, to eliminate democracy. Then let's see where everyone's assault rifles go. Pried from our cold dead hands? You bet! Trump's American values, lol!
Out of interest, would you vote Republican at next election if Trump is running after what you have seen?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:35 am

RamPower wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Yep.

A sane Republican.

There are plenty still in the country, just not DC.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:56 am

ElAcky wrote:
RamPower wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Yep.

Out of interest, would you vote Republican at next election if Trump is running after what you have seen?
I don't know what Trump really wishes. I think he talks nice to those guys just so he can try to do a deal with them. I don't see any evidence that he wants to be them. None at all. I hear this all the time and it's based on silly tweets....There is no dictator there. Even if there were, there is zero chance of that. No support for that all, anywhere...... I think his huge ego just wants to be seen as a great President, deal maker and genius.

I dunno, I might go 3rd party. Seriously, the only thing that would pull me to him is an unfair impeachment Like I said before, this mentality to undo the election, taint the election results, never accept the results, even Hillary she just said she could win again -haha, ----Not accepting election results --- this is the real threat to our democracy - Who is really helping the Putins around the world and making our system look as bad as theirs?
Unless there is some giant fraud occurring , you have to accept the election results. Beat him at the debates, at the poles, on the issues. This is America, accept the election results even if you don't like them. Be civil. reach across the aisle when you can. Just like i may have to accept President Pocahantus. If she wins --- I'm not gonna cry, protest in the streets , vow to resist, riot, call for removal, blame Russia, etc. It all ebbs and flows. Her policies will hurt the economy and she will lose next time. She goes to far and we get another Trump backlash..

RamPower
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:09 pm

ElAcky wrote:
RamPower wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Yep.

Vote Republican as in, Presidential candidate opposing Trump? Waste a vote and keep the dream of a United States of the Russian Federation alive? Oh hell no. The dems don't offer anything that would keep me from opposing team Trump/Putin in 2020.

RamPower
Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:35 am
RamPower wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Yep.

A sane Republican.

There are plenty still in the country, just not DC.
Agree on both counts :D Yeah, I have no desire to eventually live in a Country with one nightly talk show, forbidden to talk about politics. Gotta admire those that protest for democratic elections. Russia makes my blood run cold...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Rammer wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:56 am
ElAcky wrote:
RamPower wrote:

Yep.

I don't know what Trump really wishes. I think he talks nice to those guys just so he can try to do a deal with them. I don't see any evidence that he wants to be them. None at all. I hear this all the time and it's based on silly tweets....There is no dictator there. Even if there were, there is zero chance of that. No support for that all, anywhere...... I think his huge ego just wants to be seen as a great President, deal maker and genius.

I dunno, I might go 3rd party. Seriously, the only thing that would pull me to him is an unfair impeachment Like I said before, this mentality to undo the election, taint the election results, never accept the results, even Hillary she just said she could win again -haha, ----Not accepting election results --- this is the real threat to our democracy - Who is really helping the Putins around the world and making our system look as bad as theirs?
Unless there is some giant fraud occurring , you have to accept the election results. Beat him at the debates, at the poles, on the issues. This is America, accept the election results even if you don't like them. Be civil. reach across the aisle when you can. Just like i may have to accept President Pocahantus. If she wins --- I'm not gonna cry, protest in the streets , vow to resist, riot, call for removal, blame Russia, etc. It all ebbs and flows. Her policies will hurt the economy and she will lose next time. She goes to far and we get another Trump backlash..
Okay... I'll give you a *respectful* response.

I don't know what he wants... except money, power and glory and as much of all of those as possible. Period. There's no debate on this, at all.
No evidence he wants to be one? He's repeated, many times, that he thinks he should be able to go for a third and fourth term. You think this is a joke, I guess, but his "jokes" are always just things he wants floated out to the public.
Silly tweets? Telling staff to break laws and that he'll pardon them? That's dictator shit.
While I can't suggest he's actually had someone killed for political purposes.. we know he doesn't care if others do. MBS, Putin, Un.. he praises them endlessly. I wonder why? He's opined to be able to have the kind of power and duration Xi has.

Our institutions are only as strong as the people and their commitment to keeping those institutions functional. Trump supporters have shown they really care none about the Constitution.. they just want to be in control.
This "undo the election" bullshit is just that, bullshit. If the President is leveraging the US power for dirt on future political opponents, it's impeachable. Period.

I'm not fighting election results.

Be civil? That's not worthy of a respectful response with our current President.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Excellent post and great effort but he's too far gone. You have him pegged in a nutshell and the lefts divisive, destructive tactics. It's frustrating as hell because he's seems smarter in non political forums and is easier to talk to. Then again, him and I agree on most things Ram related so there's that.

But hey, absolutely agree, the shit they're pulling and have been pulling and who's helping them pull it, is way more dangerous to the country then anything Trumps saying or doing. They've lost their minds or so it seems.

I think they know that some of the underhanded goods on THEM are finally about to drop, and many are about to be incriminated. This shit never sees light if Hillary or a weak/complicit Republican like JEB would have won. Thus the push from the house Dems, the candidates, the party elite and propaganda media to pour it on with the accusations and smear campaign, to keep the focus on Trump.
They've been playing the same game for so long and looking like complete losers thru it all, that if the day ever comes when they have a legitimate claim against him, NOBODY will take them serious anymore and it will go nowhere...

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.

Dumb fucking shit,
Excellent post and great effort but he's too far gone. You have him pegged in a nutshell and the lefts divisive, destructive tactics. It's frustrating as hell because he's seems smarter in non political forums and is easier to talk to. Then again, him and I agree on most things Ram related so there's that.

But hey, absolutely agree, the shit they're pulling and have been pulling and who's helping them pull it, is way more dangerous to the country then anything Trumps saying or doing. They've lost their minds or so it seems.

I think they know that some of the underhanded goods on THEM are finally about to drop, and many are about to be incriminated. This shit never sees light if Hillary or a weak/complicit Republican like JEB would have won. Thus the push from the house Dems, the candidates, the party elite and propaganda media to pour it on with the accusations and smear campaign, to keep the focus on Trump.
They've been playing the same game for so long and looking like complete losers thru it all, that if the day ever comes when they have a legitimate claim against him, NOBODY will take them serious anymore and it will go nowhere...
Get help.

This fantasy Q world you live in where, somehow, Trump is the righteous keeper of the law is dangerous to your wellbeing.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Get help.

This fantasy Q world you live in where, somehow, Trump is the righteous keeper of the law is dangerous to your wellbeing.
Actually Trump has almost full support of Law Enforcement, the Military, CBP, ICE, Coast Guard, NRA, Firefighters/Paramedics etc and everyone's well being, including yours is in less danger than it has been for years. ALL because of the Trump administration's commitment to support of Law and Order and end the Dems war on cops.
Whether you libs want to admit Trumps successes or not, free thinkers that aren't blinded by preached hatred, see things for what they really are.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Get help.

Actually Trump has almost full support of Law Enforcement, the Military, CBP, ICE, Coast Guard, NRA, Firefighters/Paramedics etc and everyone's well being, including yours is in less danger than it has been for years. ALL because of the Trump administration's commitment to support of Law and Order and end the Dems war on cops.
Whether you libs want to admit Trumps successes or not, free thinkers that aren't blinded by preached hatred, see things for what they really are.
It's kind of funny... because you're not entirely wrong.
The big question is.. .why?
Is it because he supports law and order? No, we know that's not the case.
I'd suggest it says a little more about those populations than we feel comfortable addressing.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Get help.

I'd suggest it says a little more about those populations than we feel comfortable addressing.
What populations are those? Most of them are good people, doing a near impossible job at times. Under, the great uniter, Obama and libs, they got thrown under the bus to appease the street mobs and play to their base. Since then, they feel like they have been walking around with a target on their back.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:02 am

Rammer wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

What populations are those? Most of them are good people, doing a near impossible job at times. Under, the great uniter, Obama and libs, they got thrown under the bus to appease the street mobs and play to their base. Since then, they feel like they have been walking around with a target on their back.
That’s one way to look at it.

And I’m sure making heroes out of every police officer/soldier doesn’t play to another base.

There’s not a uniform viewpoint/person in the military or police. You have your people committed to service and country and people with violent/power hungry tendencies and others all over the spectrum.

Or do you not count how soldiers in Syria are reacting right now? The ones who fought with Kurds?

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Unbelievably you refuse to see the hypocrisy in ripping Trumps claim of being for law and order when your side supports sanctuary cities, welfare, medical, jobs, unaccountability, drivers license's and even the right to vote for illegals.
You fuckers are in no position to be questioning anybodies commitment to LEO.
But as with every other double standard, you do it anyways and regardless!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Unbelievably you refuse to see the hypocrisy in ripping Trumps claim of being for law and order when your side supports sanctuary cities, welfare, medical, jobs, unaccountability, drivers license's and even the right to vote for illegals.
Yeah... that would be a hard no for me on illegals voting and I don't know anyone who supports this.

Um... yeah.. I'm totally in position to question... I pay them.

The rest of your stuff is nonsense and also ignores one key thing... you're talking about *policies* that people support and want to work within the law to accomplish.

You simply can't process that because you're fucking stupid.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Yeah... that would be a hard no for me on illegals voting and I don't know anyone who supports this.

The rest of your stuff is nonsense and also ignores one key thing... you're talking about *policies* that people support and want to work within the law to accomplish.

You are as hypocritical with the "process" angle as you are with LEO.

You mean like how the mayor of Minneapolis, in a longtime Dem controlled state refused to let the local police wear uniforms to Trumps rally and tried to charge him $550,000 to rent the Target Center with security included, that he only charged Obama $20,000 for???
If you would have watched the rally last night, you would have seen many of those Minneapolis police officers come up on stage wearing brand new "Cops for Trump" red T-shirts created just for the moment.
Seems the Dem controlled city's police don't give a fuck about their Anti American 'lawless" mayor. Deny it all you want but it's on film

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:05 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

You are as hypocritical with the "process" angle as you are with LEO.

You mean like how the mayor of Minneapolis, in a longtime Dem controlled state refused to let the local police wear uniforms to Trumps rally and tried to charge him $550,000 to rent the Target Center with security included, that he only charged Obama $20,000 for???
If you would have watched the rally last night, you would have seen many of those Minneapolis police officers come up on stage wearing brand new "Cops for Trump" red T-shirts created just for the moment.
Seems the Dem controlled city's police don't give a fuck about their Anti American 'lawless" mayor. Deny it all you want but it's on film
I think the Minny Mayor was kinda dumb in how he communicated.

But.. he was right to want money up front.
Trump’s campaign.. and this was a campaign event.. owes many cities a lot of money. Which is kinda Trump’s thing. It used to be stiffing contractors, now it’s cities.

Yup, lots of officers showed up.
Lots didn’t.

3-24-16

Rate this topic