Social media

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Completely different subject...

I read that Stephen King and now Elon Mask are abandoning Facebook...

Just wondering what everyone thinks?



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4149
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm

I never felt the need to ever join or use Facebook.
I like the fact that some people are abandoning it.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Ants wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm
I never felt the need to ever join or use Facebook.
I like the fact that some people are abandoning it.
me too and since I work for a defense contractor we have had the FBI come out and warn us from getting on FB due to the bad guys who troll the site.



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3231
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Facebook, twitter, instagram. Don't have any of them. You don't need them.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:53 pm

toast49 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:00 pm
Facebook, twitter, instagram. Don't have any of them. You don't need them.
Yep no social media, no Goebbels media, no rags, no cable TV.
All have been infiltrated and Destroyed by globalist/Socialist filth.
I predict that here will be many new and unheard of options in those fields and the existing outlets will go the way of the dinosaur. That's what it will take to wrestle it all from the liberal trash that lies systemically to the public by the second.



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm

This is what Sasha Baron Cohen said about it:

· Feb 5, 2020
We don’t let 1 person control the water for 2.5 billion people.

We don’t let 1 person control electricity for 2.5 billion people.

Why do we let 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?

Facebook needs to be regulated by governments, not ruled by an emperor!



I admit I had Facebook more as a way to communicate with my relatives around the world but the other day I decided to delete my account.. I asked for the download zip of my personal history and it’s pretty ridiculous how much they hold on me.

The other thing is that they do not control fake news at all and are allowing political ads by anyone without checking its content.

I have twiter but never post on it just check on what others tweet.. don’t get instagram or some of the other platforms...

The only other interesting one is WhatsApp which is owned by Facebook... if they start holding info on that I am also out!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4149
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm
This is what Sasha Baron Cohen said about it:

· Feb 5, 2020
We don’t let 1 person control the water for 2.5 billion people.

We don’t let 1 person control electricity for 2.5 billion people.

Why do we let 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?

Facebook needs to be regulated by governments, not ruled by an emperor!



This is just wrong.
"Why do we 'let' 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?"...REALLY???

1 man does NOT control the information. He might control what is seen on Facebook...but he can do whatever he wants - it is HIS business. There are other options, including just don't participate if you don't like it.
Don't get me wrong - I think regulating conservative speech and shadow-banning is pretty disturbing and flat-out wrong. But still, it's his business - he can do what he wants.

What we need is for someone to start another business like Facebook to compete and give an alternative.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT REGULATED IT???? :shock: :oops:
Now THAT would be seriously wrong.

The issue really is whether Facebook is considered a platform or a publisher. There are different laws for each, yet Facebook seems to be independent of these laws for some reason. :?


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Ants wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm
This is what Sasha Baron Cohen said about it:

· Feb 5, 2020
We don’t let 1 person control the water for 2.5 billion people.

We don’t let 1 person control electricity for 2.5 billion people.

Why do we let 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?

Facebook needs to be regulated by governments, not ruled by an emperor!



This is just wrong.
"Why do we 'let' 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?"...REALLY???

1 man does NOT control the information. He might control what is seen on Facebook...but he can do whatever he wants - it is HIS business. There are other options, including just don't participate if you don't like it.
Don't get me wrong - I think regulating conservative speech and shadow-banning is pretty disturbing and flat-out wrong. But still, it's his business - he can do what he wants.

What we need is for someone to start another business like Facebook to compete and give an alternative.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT REGULATED IT???? :shock: :oops:
Now THAT would be seriously wrong.

The issue really is whether Facebook is considered a platform or a publisher. There are different laws for each, yet Facebook seems to be independent of these laws for some reason. :?
I know you guys are ok with lies and fake news and that is where we differ.... I think it needs to be stopped !!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4149
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:30 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm
This is what Sasha Baron Cohen said about it:

· Feb 5, 2020
We don’t let 1 person control the water for 2.5 billion people.

We don’t let 1 person control electricity for 2.5 billion people.

Why do we let 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?

Facebook needs to be regulated by governments, not ruled by an emperor!



This is just wrong.
"Why do we 'let' 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?"...REALLY???

1 man does NOT control the information. He might control what is seen on Facebook...but he can do whatever he wants - it is HIS business. There are other options, including just don't participate if you don't like it.
Don't get me wrong - I think regulating conservative speech and shadow-banning is pretty disturbing and flat-out wrong. But still, it's his business - he can do what he wants.

What we need is for someone to start another business like Facebook to compete and give an alternative.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT REGULATED IT???? :shock: :oops:
Now THAT would be seriously wrong.

The issue really is whether Facebook is considered a platform or a publisher. There are different laws for each, yet Facebook seems to be independent of these laws for some reason. :?
I know you guys are ok with lies and fake news and that is where we differ.... I think it needs to be stopped !!
Oh, I think it should stop also. But we have this thing here called "The 1st Amendment" which allows us to say pretty much whatever we want...so there's that. :idea:
It's pretty important. 8-)


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm
This is what Sasha Baron Cohen said about it:

· Feb 5, 2020
We don’t let 1 person control the water for 2.5 billion people.

We don’t let 1 person control electricity for 2.5 billion people.

Why do we let 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?

Facebook needs to be regulated by governments, not ruled by an emperor!



This is just wrong.
"Why do we 'let' 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?"...REALLY???

1 man does NOT control the information. He might control what is seen on Facebook...but he can do whatever he wants - it is HIS business. There are other options, including just don't participate if you don't like it.
Don't get me wrong - I think regulating conservative speech and shadow-banning is pretty disturbing and flat-out wrong. But still, it's his business - he can do what he wants.

What we need is for someone to start another business like Facebook to compete and give an alternative.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT REGULATED IT???? :shock: :oops:
Now THAT would be seriously wrong.

The issue really is whether Facebook is considered a platform or a publisher. There are different laws for each, yet Facebook seems to be independent of these laws for some reason. :?
I know you guys are ok with lies and fake news and that is where we differ.... I think it needs to be stopped !!
Bullshit, we prove it almost every time you post, that we won't stand for lies and fake news by calling your bullshit out for what it is!



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am


This is just wrong.
"Why do we 'let' 1 man control the information seen by 2.5 billion people?"...REALLY???

1 man does NOT control the information. He might control what is seen on Facebook...but he can do whatever he wants - it is HIS business. There are other options, including just don't participate if you don't like it.
Don't get me wrong - I think regulating conservative speech and shadow-banning is pretty disturbing and flat-out wrong. But still, it's his business - he can do what he wants.

What we need is for someone to start another business like Facebook to compete and give an alternative.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT REGULATED IT???? :shock: :oops:
Now THAT would be seriously wrong.

The issue really is whether Facebook is considered a platform or a publisher. There are different laws for each, yet Facebook seems to be independent of these laws for some reason. :?
I know you guys are ok with lies and fake news and that is where we differ.... I think it needs to be stopped !!
Bullshit, we prove it almost every time you post, that we won't stand for lies and fake news by calling your bullshit out for what it is!
You don’t stand for facts and figures and respond with emotional views and outbursts of abuse...



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm


I know you guys are ok with lies and fake news and that is where we differ.... I think it needs to be stopped !!
Bullshit, we prove it almost every time you post, that we won't stand for lies and fake news by calling your bullshit out for what it is!
You don’t stand for facts and figures and respond with emotional views and outbursts of abuse...
You're the one worshipping the opinions of 5 and 16 year olds .....because they're girls... and you speak of emotions???? hahahaha
Stop projecting your worthless gullible traits on others and address the issue...
You won't because you chose to keep on bringing the bullshit narrative and pretending you speak for the world.... that is the fuckin issue.
Round, round we go!



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:42 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm


Bullshit, we prove it almost every time you post, that we won't stand for lies and fake news by calling your bullshit out for what it is!
You don’t stand for facts and figures and respond with emotional views and outbursts of abuse...
You're the one worshipping the opinions of 5 and 16 year olds .....because they're girls... and you speak of emotions???? hahahaha
Stop projecting your worthless gullible traits on others and address the issue...
You won't because you chose to keep on bringing the bullshit narrative and pretending you speak for the world.... that is the fuckin issue.
Round, round we go!
You are the one person that I can hand in heart say I have the great pleasure of never meeting.

If the 5 year old you are referring to is about my daughter and the fact she thought Trumps bad cheap tan day made him look like a monster then fuck you if you have a problem with children and you are either gay or stuck in a cellar with your dildo.

Regarding the 16 year who by the way is now 17 travelled the world, met hundreds of world leaders, created a huge climate movement and is personality of the year and likely novel peace earner... again I point you back as an example of facts and emotions on your behalf.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:01 am

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm


You don’t stand for facts and figures and respond with emotional views and outbursts of abuse...
You're the one worshipping the opinions of 5 and 16 year olds .....because they're girls... and you speak of emotions???? hahahaha
Stop projecting your worthless gullible traits on others and address the issue...
You won't because you chose to keep on bringing the bullshit narrative and pretending you speak for the world.... that is the fuckin issue.
Round, round we go!
You are the one person that I can hand in heart say I have the great pleasure of never meeting.

If the 5 year old you are referring to is about my daughter and the fact she thought Trumps bad cheap tan day made him look like a monster then fuck you if you have a problem with children and you are either gay or stuck in a cellar with your dildo.

Regarding the 16 year who by the way is now 17 travelled the world, met hundreds of world leaders, created a huge climate movement and is personality of the year and likely novel peace earner... again I point you back as an example of facts and emotions on your behalf.
Too fuckin funny....
You talk about emotion yet you are all in a huff because I mentioned your meathead daughter your trying to sell as an expert. If you don't want her involved, you shouldn't have dragged her into it...
But you do because you can't speak for yourself, so you have to pretend you have an army behind your fuckin lyin bullshit, even if it means exposing your kid.

And look at what you write about the other abused child.
There's 194 countries in the world but you claim she's met with "hundreds of world leaders" because you just can't stick to the truth no matter what.
I don't care who she met with, or how many globalist rigged accolades they throw her way from liberal trash sites, she's an abused child used by her parents to promote a bullshit narrative to enrich themselves.
And that's the "NOBEL" peace prize which doesn't mean shit anymore to those that think for themselves since the commie scum got at it and ruined it like everything else they touch.

More projection on your part and the 2 little abused girls make no valid point for you, but they do against your emotion claim. One just needs to read your own post here to see that.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kayleigh- ... l-election

Scroll down to the picture of the screen of a Dems iPhone at the Iowa Caucus.
They have CNN as their No 1 go to function on their fuckin phone :lol: .... ahead of E-Mail, Phone calls and Safari.
How fuckin Typical is that? :roll:
I have an iPhone and mine read Text, Mail, Phone and Camera!

Could be Dick or the EuroCommie's phone for all we know. ;)
They're both climate clowns, claim they go everywhere and know how other countries entire populations think, so they probably used their frequent flyer miles to go there , if no one notices maybe sneak in an extra vote or 10 and rail against those that leave...... a carbon footprint... :shock: .... Anything for the cause don't you know! :ugeek:



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:01 am
ElAcky wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am

You're the one worshipping the opinions of 5 and 16 year olds .....because they're girls... and you speak of emotions???? hahahaha
Stop projecting your worthless gullible traits on others and address the issue...
You won't because you chose to keep on bringing the bullshit narrative and pretending you speak for the world.... that is the fuckin issue.
Round, round we go!
You are the one person that I can hand in heart say I have the great pleasure of never meeting.

If the 5 year old you are referring to is about my daughter and the fact she thought Trumps bad cheap tan day made him look like a monster then fuck you if you have a problem with children and you are either gay or stuck in a cellar with your dildo.

Regarding the 16 year who by the way is now 17 travelled the world, met hundreds of world leaders, created a huge climate movement and is personality of the year and likely novel peace earner... again I point you back as an example of facts and emotions on your behalf.
Too fuckin funny....
You talk about emotion yet you are all in a huff because I mentioned your meathead daughter your trying to sell as an expert. If you don't want her involved, you shouldn't have dragged her into it...
But you do because you can't speak for yourself, so you have to pretend you have an army behind your fuckin lyin bullshit, even if it means exposing your kid.

And look at what you write about the other abused child.
There's 194 countries in the world but you claim she's met with "hundreds of world leaders" because you just can't stick to the truth no matter what.
I don't care who she met with, or how many globalist rigged accolades they throw her way from liberal trash sites, she's an abused child used by her parents to promote a bullshit narrative to enrich themselves.
And that's the "NOBEL" peace prize which doesn't mean shit anymore to those that think for themselves since the commie scum got at it and ruined it like everything else they touch.

More projection on your part and the 2 little abused girls make no valid point for you, but they do against your emotion claim. One just needs to read your own post here to see that.
In all honesty I just find you to be an idiot that I find amusing at times



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3231
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm


You don’t stand for facts and figures and respond with emotional views and outbursts of abuse...
You're the one worshipping the opinions of 5 and 16 year olds .....because they're girls... and you speak of emotions???? hahahaha
Stop projecting your worthless gullible traits on others and address the issue...
You won't because you chose to keep on bringing the bullshit narrative and pretending you speak for the world.... that is the fuckin issue.
Round, round we go!
You are the one person that I can hand in heart say I have the great pleasure of never meeting.

If the 5 year old you are referring to is about my daughter and the fact she thought Trumps bad cheap tan day made him look like a monster then fuck you if you have a problem with children and you are either gay or stuck in a cellar with your dildo.

Regarding the 16 year who by the way is now 17 travelled the world, met hundreds of world leaders, created a huge climate movement and is personality of the year and likely novel peace earner... again I point you back as an example of facts and emotions on your behalf.
Thunberg is one self entitled little teenage bitch. Her carbon footprint is probably ten times the average person. Same with these rich dipshits that live in mansions that could house 20 or 30 normal families then go on to lecture the rest of us on how to conserve.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Great article about PragerU…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/prageru-r ... a-bee-diss


Particularily like this excert from it that rings so true and is becoming standard thought amongst Americans and the peoples of the Western world everywhere.

=== When asked what his largest goal for PragerU students is, Prager said, “One of our mottos is ‘we teach what isn’t taught’ because the universities have been ruined intellectually and morally again by the left.”

He added, “Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins". ===



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 11563
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm
Great article about PragerU…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/prageru-r ... a-bee-diss


Particularily like this excert from it that rings so true and is becoming standard thought amongst Americans and the peoples of the Western world everywhere.

=== When asked what his largest goal for PragerU students is, Prager said, “One of our mottos is ‘we teach what isn’t taught’ because the universities have been ruined intellectually and morally again by the left.”

He added, “Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins". ===

lol.
Just another guy making bucks off easy marks.
And making America stupider at the same time.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm
Great article about PragerU…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/prageru-r ... a-bee-diss


Particularily like this excert from it that rings so true and is becoming standard thought amongst Americans and the peoples of the Western world everywhere.

=== When asked what his largest goal for PragerU students is, Prager said, “One of our mottos is ‘we teach what isn’t taught’ because the universities have been ruined intellectually and morally again by the left.”

He added, “Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins". ===

lol.
Just another guy making bucks off easy marks.
And making America stupider at the same time.
He's makin more than ever just because Madame Porcupine opened her uninformed feminist scank hole....
“Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins".
These people are donating because of this ^^^^^^ ….. "common sense" approach!



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3231
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm
Great article about PragerU…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/prageru-r ... a-bee-diss


Particularily like this excert from it that rings so true and is becoming standard thought amongst Americans and the peoples of the Western world everywhere.

=== When asked what his largest goal for PragerU students is, Prager said, “One of our mottos is ‘we teach what isn’t taught’ because the universities have been ruined intellectually and morally again by the left.”

He added, “Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins". ===

lol.
Just another guy making bucks off easy marks.
And making America stupider at the same time.
He's makin more than ever just because Madame Porcupine opened her uninformed feminist scank hole....
“Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins".
These people are donating because of this ^^^^^^ ….. "common sense" approach!
Lay that truth down brother. You can't change men and women. Feminism is the great lie.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 11563
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:31 am

toast49 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm



lol.
Just another guy making bucks off easy marks.
And making America stupider at the same time.
He's makin more than ever just because Madame Porcupine opened her uninformed feminist scank hole....
“Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins".
These people are donating because of this ^^^^^^ ….. "common sense" approach!
Lay that truth down brother. You can't change men and women. Feminism is the great lie.
HAHAHAHAHA

Got passed up at work by women, I see.
And we know who wore the pants in your house, before your wife walked out on you.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:31 am
toast49 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm

He's makin more than ever just because Madame Porcupine opened her uninformed feminist scank hole....
“Whatever the left touches, it ruins: The universities, journalism, male/female relations, children’s innocence, sports, late night television, whatever the left touches, it ruins".
These people are donating because of this ^^^^^^ ….. "common sense" approach!
Lay that truth down brother. You can't change men and women. Feminism is the great lie.
HAHAHAHAHA

Got passed up at work by women, I see.
And we know who wore the pants in your house, before your wife walked out on you.
More striking out in childish spite because that damned truth got in the way again huh? How Commie of you!



User avatar
ElAcky
Veteran
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 am

Oh no... not anti woman as well... lovely!!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 11563
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:53 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:31 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:31 am
toast49 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Lay that truth down brother. You can't change men and women. Feminism is the great lie.
HAHAHAHAHA

Got passed up at work by women, I see.
And we know who wore the pants in your house, before your wife walked out on you.
More striking out in childish spite because that damned truth got in the way again huh? How Commie of you!
I think we all know I hit the nail on the head, limp dick.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Post Reply
Rate this topic