Coronavirus

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm
Lol.

You guys don't even realize the echo chamber you're in.
This is a football forum... gee.. what's the biggest demographic in the NFL fanbase?
Keep watching Fox news... where this was all a Dem Hoax.. .until.. it wasn't. Maybe it's gonna be again!! You just go along with whatever they say.

I thought this was a Rams forum... not fucking sheep.
More projecting....
You are the biggest contributor by far in this Off Topic section and listen to the bullshit hypocrite whining you're resorting to here.... HAHAHA...
Just look at this Thread here that you started,
Almost 600 posts and half of them from you... sometimes you're having a conversation with yourself.... smh…

You are generally pissed because you can't talk us into worshipping the Rachael Madcow and Chris Mathews of the world that have you on a string.
Mind Boggling to say the least.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm

This post is an easy score keeper. Just like the ad I just posted.


Words matter. Actions matter.

You don't get it, for some reason. I hope you stay healthy and I hope I'm wrong about how bad it's going to get. But the death rate is really starting to ramp up. Shit is about to get very, very real.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm
This post is an easy score keeper. Just like the ad I just posted.


Words matter. Actions matter.

You don't get it, for some reason. I hope you stay healthy and I hope I'm wrong about how bad it's going to get. But the death rate is really starting to ramp up. Shit is about to get very, very real.
The Ad you posted amounts to nothing more than a site for those with out of control Derangement, a bona fide TDS Anonymous club of triggered snowflakes. You fit right in....



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm
This post is an easy score keeper. Just like the ad I just posted.


Words matter. Actions matter.

You don't get it, for some reason. I hope you stay healthy and I hope I'm wrong about how bad it's going to get. But the death rate is really starting to ramp up. Shit is about to get very, very real.
The Ad you posted amounts to nothing more than a site for those with out of control Derangement, a bona fide TDS Anonymous club of triggered snowflakes. You fit right in....
Well.. I can filter through the insults and point out that your commentary means nothing.
The reason that ad works is because all it is is his words on a timeline. Try as hard as you want.. you can't change that.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3344
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pm

It's going to get bad. Everyone has a 100 percent death rate. If the news reported on every death every night and the details of that death we would all just commit suicide. But yes we all will die and soon, today or a few years later. Just live. This lockdown is probably stealing your life and not protecting it.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:24 pm

toast49 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pm
It's going to get bad. Everyone has a 100 percent death rate. If the news reported on every death every night and the details of that death we would all just commit suicide. But yes we all will die and soon, today or a few years later. Just live. This lockdown is probably stealing your life and not protecting it.
The death rate has increased appreciably today.

We just blew past 1000...

Good luck with that "freedom" argument.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm
This post is an easy score keeper. Just like the ad I just posted.


Words matter. Actions matter.

You don't get it, for some reason. I hope you stay healthy and I hope I'm wrong about how bad it's going to get. But the death rate is really starting to ramp up. Shit is about to get very, very real.
The Ad you posted amounts to nothing more than a site for those with out of control Derangement, a bona fide TDS Anonymous club of triggered snowflakes. You fit right in....
Well.. I can filter through the insults and point out that your commentary means nothing.
The reason that ad works is because all it is is his words on a timeline. Try as hard as you want.. you can't change that.
I about changing it. You freaks can talk about whatever you want.. it doesn't mean shit to those in control of their thoughts and emotions.

Speaking of meaning nothing, 3 or 4 posts ago you put out more of your TDS bullshit claiming it's Trump States that are the biggest hit by the pandemic.
This inspite of the fact that NY alone has over 1/4 of the deaths and almost a third of the cases.
Stick to your TDS Anonymous friendly sites... it's all you have at this point.

BTW, thank you for your hope of good health thru the crisis. I extend the same wish to you in spite of our disagreements... stay safe



toast49
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3344
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:24 pm
toast49 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pm
It's going to get bad. Everyone has a 100 percent death rate. If the news reported on every death every night and the details of that death we would all just commit suicide. But yes we all will die and soon, today or a few years later. Just live. This lockdown is probably stealing your life and not protecting it.
The death rate has increased appreciably today.

We just blew past 1000...

Good luck with that "freedom" argument.
Thats pretty much what I said. Not sure your point?



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 pm


The Ad you posted amounts to nothing more than a site for those with out of control Derangement, a bona fide TDS Anonymous club of triggered snowflakes. You fit right in....
Well.. I can filter through the insults and point out that your commentary means nothing.
The reason that ad works is because all it is is his words on a timeline. Try as hard as you want.. you can't change that.
I about changing it. You freaks can talk about whatever you want.. it doesn't mean shit to those in control of their thoughts and emotions.

Speaking of meaning nothing, 3 or 4 posts ago you put out more of your TDS bullshit claiming it's Trump States that are the biggest hit by the pandemic.
This inspite of the fact that NY alone has over 1/4 of the deaths and almost a third of the cases.
Stick to your TDS Anonymous friendly sites... it's all you have at this point.

BTW, thank you for your hope of good health thru the crisis. I extend the same wish to you in spite of our disagreements... stay safe
LOL...
People collect information to make their decisions.
This is information.

You're the mind control cult... DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO COUNTER THE ORANGE GOD!!! lol

It's not mind control... it's just reality.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 pm

toast49 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:24 pm
toast49 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pm
It's going to get bad. Everyone has a 100 percent death rate. If the news reported on every death every night and the details of that death we would all just commit suicide. But yes we all will die and soon, today or a few years later. Just live. This lockdown is probably stealing your life and not protecting it.
The death rate has increased appreciably today.

We just blew past 1000...

Good luck with that "freedom" argument.
Thats pretty much what I said. Not sure your point?
The lockdown isn't stealing anything.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:37 pm

The military stop movement order today is just the surface of what's going to be a huge problem. Lot's of military have it and will get it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:33 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm


Well.. I can filter through the insults and point out that your commentary means nothing.
The reason that ad works is because all it is is his words on a timeline. Try as hard as you want.. you can't change that.
I about changing it. You freaks can talk about whatever you want.. it doesn't mean shit to those in control of their thoughts and emotions.

Speaking of meaning nothing, 3 or 4 posts ago you put out more of your TDS bullshit claiming it's Trump States that are the biggest hit by the pandemic.
This inspite of the fact that NY alone has over 1/4 of the deaths and almost a third of the cases.
Stick to your TDS Anonymous friendly sites... it's all you have at this point.

BTW, thank you for your hope of good health thru the crisis. I extend the same wish to you in spite of our disagreements... stay safe
LOL...
People collect information to make their decisions.
This is information.

You're the mind control cult... DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO COUNTER THE ORANGE GOD!!! lol

It's not mind control... it's just reality.
You confuse collecting information with concocting it. You give many examples in this exchange here alone.
And say whatever you want about Trump, just don't get pissed when the bullshit parts get called out.... and you do!
We all knew who DT was before he ran for office. He hasn't changed one bit. The left has... they went from being his Allies to the triggered little sheep the media nurtured... Smart people don't let shit like that happen to them.
Can't for the life of me get why someone who displays the smarts you can... did?????



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:51 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:33 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 pm

I about changing it. You freaks can talk about whatever you want.. it doesn't mean shit to those in control of their thoughts and emotions.

Speaking of meaning nothing, 3 or 4 posts ago you put out more of your TDS bullshit claiming it's Trump States that are the biggest hit by the pandemic.
This inspite of the fact that NY alone has over 1/4 of the deaths and almost a third of the cases.
Stick to your TDS Anonymous friendly sites... it's all you have at this point.

BTW, thank you for your hope of good health thru the crisis. I extend the same wish to you in spite of our disagreements... stay safe
LOL...
People collect information to make their decisions.
This is information.

You're the mind control cult... DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO COUNTER THE ORANGE GOD!!! lol

It's not mind control... it's just reality.
You confuse collecting information with concocting it. You give many examples in this exchange here alone.
And say whatever you want about Trump, just don't get pissed when the bullshit parts get called out.... and you do!
We all knew who DT was before he ran for office. He hasn't changed one bit. The left has... they went from being his Allies to the triggered little sheep the media nurtured... Smart people don't let shit like that happen to them.
Can't for the life of me get why someone who displays the smarts you can... did?????
There's no need to concoct anything.
They're his actual words. On a timeline.

The left were Allies??? Of Trump? What are you talking about?

Trump was reprehensible from "go", and still is. Nothing's changed. What an odd statement.

Anyway.. that add? It's what some people, not me, just some people might say it's a "perfect ad".. really, that's what it is, a "perfect ad".
People have seen it.. they talk to me.. tears in their eyes.. they say.. "Sir.. Sir! That is a perfect ad!!"... I hear it all the time.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:54 pm



Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 pm

Yeah Jeff Bezos had his show on his network for 14 years and many others like Joe Scarborough, who begged for a spot in his cabinet and then turned on him, because they despised him from the start... :roll:

Nothing you post from the Triggered Snowflake Club has any credibility to anyone but the Triggered Snowflake Club and it's sheeple like you that line up like cattle to be monkeys w/o a banana.... haha 8-) .



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 pm
Yeah Jeff Bezos had his show on his network for 14 years and many others like Joe Scarborough, who begged for a spot in his cabinet and then turned on him, because they despised him from the start... :roll:

Nothing you post from the Triggered Snowflake Club has any credibility to anyone but the Triggered Snowflake Club and it's sheeple like you that line up like cattle to be monkeys w/o a banana.... haha 8-) .
See?
That's why it's so powerful. That ad just triggers Trumpsters because there's simply no argument for the reality... although... we know you guys like your alternate reality! lol

I mean... I don't even know what you're trying to say with Bezos? Network? huh?

Seriously... you're trying to sell something that doesn't exist. As a politician?? Liberals hated him from go. His initial selling point was "Mexico's not sending their best".

Get a grip.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:14 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 pm
Yeah Jeff Bezos had his show on his network for 14 years and many others like Joe Scarborough, who begged for a spot in his cabinet and then turned on him, because they despised him from the start... :roll:

Nothing you post from the Triggered Snowflake Club has any credibility to anyone but the Triggered Snowflake Club and it's sheeple like you that line up like cattle to be monkeys w/o a banana.... haha 8-) .
See?
That's why it's so powerful. That ad just triggers Trumpsters because there's simply no argument for the reality... although... we know you guys like your alternate reality! lol

I mean... I don't even know what you're trying to say with Bezos? Network? huh?

Seriously... you're trying to sell something that doesn't exist. As a politician?? Liberals hated him from go. His initial selling point was "Mexico's not sending their best".

Get a grip.
It is you who needs to get a grip. You guys can go right ahead with your emotion driven, cherry picked, he said.. she said... distractions and interpret them however you like.
I prefer the shit you keep running from that you can't refute. His accomplishments and how many acknowledge them.
Amazing that you've learned nothing from watching all your bullshit blow up in your face for 3 1/2 years now... yet you continue with the MSM angle.

FYI 60% of Independent Voters approve of the POTUS leadership in this crisis.... That's INDEPENDENT VOTERS and is a telling number. So is that only 7% of the GOP voted against vs 27% of the Dims voted with Trump.. A plus 20% points swing there for the GOP on top of the moderates. And this is according to a flaming liberal Gallup Poll btw.. whom I expect will soon be the target of the left over this finding and no longer be accepted by them.
Run and hide Dick.. it only gets better for Americans every time your side gets exposed for pulling some concocted, corrupt, obstructionist bullshit and then cries the phony tears. It's there for all to see...
Which is pretty much every time now...!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 am

This is for you Dick..
It goes to your claim that States that Trump won are the hardest hit by the Virus.
So far only 3 states have called out the National guard...
New York, California and Washington

https://www.foxnews.com/us/calif-corona ... h-new-york

Makes you look like a Triggered, Lyin, Fuckin Snowflake... AGAIN! ;)



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:27 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 am
This is for you Dick..
It goes to your claim that States that Trump won are the hardest hit by the Virus.
So far only 3 states have called out the National guard...
New York, California and Washington

https://www.foxnews.com/us/calif-corona ... h-new-york

Makes you look like a Triggered, Lyin, Fuckin Snowflake... AGAIN! ;)
And NJ ranks second now, another deep blue state. yes, these policies have worked out so well. Now, some of this cities police depts. don't want to even protect you anymore but they won't let you have a gun either.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:44 am

Rammer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:27 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 am
This is for you Dick..
It goes to your claim that States that Trump won are the hardest hit by the Virus.
So far only 3 states have called out the National guard...
New York, California and Washington

https://www.foxnews.com/us/calif-corona ... h-new-york

Makes you look like a Triggered, Lyin, Fuckin Snowflake... AGAIN! ;)
And NJ ranks second now, another deep blue state. yes, these policies have worked out so well. Now, some of this cities police depts. don't want to even protect you anymore but they won't let you have a gun either.
It appears that where ever they promote Open Borders and Sanctuary Cities it's worse.
And they are OK with the dying and sickness because they think it will mean the end of Trump.. Incredible...



ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 am

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:46 pm


Lol.. you're talking about quotes.. I'm talking about incompetence.
Quinnipiac poll has Sleepy Joe up 19 points over Trump. Lol

Good luck with that "good job" shit.
This happy Easter shit is going to blow up once the video starts coming out of NYC.
that's your guy. guess what if trump didn't do what he did it would have been much worse here. Doing an unbelievable job.

Pelosi is trying to hold up the stimulus package and one of her issues is she wants no I.D. required to vote. Fuckin skank needs to go.

Dick you are just mad because Trump is killing it and as I told you the Fauci story was a non story.

NYC....stop riding the subways for christ sake
Dude.. Trump spins up so much bullshit on a daily basis that it's simply no longer worth keeping up with.
His actions and leadership are the story.
No.. Fauci was getting to much pub.. but Trump doesn't like bad reviews, either... and no Fauci made his news conferences irrelevant.
Lindsey Graham is currently holding up the bill because he thinks it pays too much unemployment and would lead people to quit their jobs.

You may want to read different sources.

19 points. lol.
Pelosi and co. are trying to add so much non relevant shit into this bill and finally they started hearing from the american public enough's enough. Fauci again is a non story quit reaching for something that isn't there. Again as I have stated before Trump got ahead of the travel with the ban and has saved hundreds possibly thousands of lives. that's a fact



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6820
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am

19 points... hahahaha
Quinnipiac had Hillary by 15 too.... oops
24-7-365



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:05 am

ocram23 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 pm


that's your guy. guess what if trump didn't do what he did it would have been much worse here. Doing an unbelievable job.

Pelosi is trying to hold up the stimulus package and one of her issues is she wants no I.D. required to vote. Fuckin skank needs to go.

Dick you are just mad because Trump is killing it and as I told you the Fauci story was a non story.

NYC....stop riding the subways for christ sake
Dude.. Trump spins up so much bullshit on a daily basis that it's simply no longer worth keeping up with.
His actions and leadership are the story.
No.. Fauci was getting to much pub.. but Trump doesn't like bad reviews, either... and no Fauci made his news conferences irrelevant.
Lindsey Graham is currently holding up the bill because he thinks it pays too much unemployment and would lead people to quit their jobs.

You may want to read different sources.

19 points. lol.
Pelosi and co. are trying to add so much non relevant shit into this bill and finally they started hearing from the american public enough's enough. Fauci again is a non story quit reaching for something that isn't there. Again as I have stated before Trump got ahead of the travel with the ban and has saved hundreds possibly thousands of lives. that's a fact
Lol... the bill has been held up in the Senate.

You guys are hysterical.

I’m not reaching.., you may have missed the Fauci interviews.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 12558
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:06 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am
19 points... hahahaha
Quinnipiac had Hillary by 15 too.... oops
24-7-365
Oh?
Well.. that 4 points should cover the votes needed... they love Joe in Michigan.
:)


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:05 am
ocram23 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 pm


Dude.. Trump spins up so much bullshit on a daily basis that it's simply no longer worth keeping up with.
His actions and leadership are the story.
No.. Fauci was getting to much pub.. but Trump doesn't like bad reviews, either... and no Fauci made his news conferences irrelevant.
Lindsey Graham is currently holding up the bill because he thinks it pays too much unemployment and would lead people to quit their jobs.

You may want to read different sources.

19 points. lol.
Pelosi and co. are trying to add so much non relevant shit into this bill and finally they started hearing from the american public enough's enough. Fauci again is a non story quit reaching for something that isn't there. Again as I have stated before Trump got ahead of the travel with the ban and has saved hundreds possibly thousands of lives. that's a fact
Lol... the bill has been held up in the Senate.

You guys are hysterical.

I’m not reaching.., you may have missed the Fauci interviews.
I have watched everything in regards to fauci and as he even stated stop making up stories. the liberal media is so crazy and is trying to drum up anything to expose trump. it's quite disgusting but not surprising. As you know I am very honest when it comes to trump and I think he is doing a great job with this crisis. I think the Dems only chance now is if Cuomo decides to throw him name it because Biden is a joke as you have seen him stumble in the last week. The guy is so out of touch you have to agree he doesn't have a chance.
Bottom line Dick I do not believe trying to undercut and undermine Trump during this crisis is a positive thing. have a nice day



ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:20 am

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:05 am
ocram23 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 am
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 pm


Dude.. Trump spins up so much bullshit on a daily basis that it's simply no longer worth keeping up with.
His actions and leadership are the story.
No.. Fauci was getting to much pub.. but Trump doesn't like bad reviews, either... and no Fauci made his news conferences irrelevant.
Lindsey Graham is currently holding up the bill because he thinks it pays too much unemployment and would lead people to quit their jobs.

You may want to read different sources.

19 points. lol.
Pelosi and co. are trying to add so much non relevant shit into this bill and finally they started hearing from the american public enough's enough. Fauci again is a non story quit reaching for something that isn't there. Again as I have stated before Trump got ahead of the travel with the ban and has saved hundreds possibly thousands of lives. that's a fact
Lol... the bill has been held up in the Senate.

You guys are hysterical.

I’m not reaching.., you may have missed the Fauci interviews.
I have watched everything in regards to fauci and as he even stated stop making up stories. the liberal media is so crazy and is trying to drum up anything to expose trump. it's quite disgusting but not surprising. As you know I am very honest when it comes to trump and I think he is doing a great job with this crisis. I think the Dems only chance now is if Cuomo decides to throw him name it because Biden is a joke as you have seen him stumble in the last week. The guy is so out of touch you have to agree he doesn't have a chance.
Bottom line Dick I do not believe trying to undercut and undermine Trump during this crisis is a positive thing. have a nice day



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information