America First!!!!

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 am

Latest post of the previous page:

AP confirmed it as well.
https://apnews.com/02975c59e71e65327e2f582cd1a91f43

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:29 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:15 am
ocram23 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 am

Multiple outlets have confirmed the information.

It's not a political show when President Trump continues to push agenda items that 100% benefit. Russia. There's zero reason the US would be want Russia back in the G8.. and he invited them AFTER this information was available to him.

Instead of going on weird tangents.. focus on the simple stuff that is right in front of you. Why the fuck is he pushing Russian interests?

This is a repeating pattern.
again another bullshit report by old dick. the information hasn't been confirmed yet. The intelligence community is still trying to verify the report so quit spreading your continued misinformation. And for christ sake quit referencing the NYT and WP. they have proven they report false information on a continued basis. Let's let the experts confirm this is actually a real report before we jump to conclusions.
Dude... your level of denial is pathological.
Oh.. WSJ also confirmed it.. but you're choosing to ignore that. Doesn't fit your narrative.

And.. again...policy measures that absolutely have no benefit for the US.. are being pushed.
until the intel community has confirmed it I will sit back and wait. I don't believe anything coming out from those media hacks anymore. they have been wrong time and time again

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:42 am

ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am

again another bullshit report by old dick. the information hasn't been confirmed yet. The intelligence community is still trying to verify the report so quit spreading your continued misinformation. And for christ sake quit referencing the NYT and WP. they have proven they report false information on a continued basis. Let's let the experts confirm this is actually a real report before we jump to conclusions.
Oh.. WSJ also confirmed it.. but you're choosing to ignore that. Doesn't fit your narrative.

And.. again...policy measures that absolutely have no benefit for the US.. are being pushed.
until the intel community has confirmed it I will sit back and wait. I don't believe anything coming out from those media hacks anymore. they have been wrong time and time again
Dude.. you're looking for a standard you know doesn't exist.
I'm sure you used the same standard for Benghazi.

And.. again.. .the constant pushing of Russia's agenda can't be separated from this.

And.. again.. this is some serious goddamn stuff and the Press Secretary is saying Trump still hasn't been briefed? But golfed all weekend.

Trump knows his fanatics, like you, will run interference. He doesn't even have to respond for you to jump in with multiple defenses.

3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:22 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:42 am

Beyond a fucking moron.

You won’t even discuss the issue.

So.. if he’s just learning about it now, and this is a BIG FUCKING DEAL... why’s he out golfing? Probably working on what Lady G has to say in the media to help him.

It's probably one of those stories that cannot be corroborated, either way. Even the NYtimes, with their agenda to get Trump, says there is no evidence that any payment actually occurred. So, what was Trump supposed to do with this info? Start WWIII? . The NYTimes and Pelosi thinks we are all stupid. She is right about half of us.......We already know that Russia is always trying to mess with our interests. It is pretty much a given. It's the price we pay when we intercede anywhere. Syria, libya, Afghan, Iraq, whatever. When they had troops in Afghanistan, we were giving the same people missiles to shoot down their aircraft. .... The way the game works is you pay them back secretly when you get the opportunity. You don't talk about it, you don't hold public hearings and pretend to be so outraged. This is all a political show.

It's not a political show when President Trump continues to push agenda items that 100% benefit. Russia. There's zero reason the US would be want Russia back in the G8.. and he invited them AFTER this information was available to him.

Instead of going on weird tangents.. focus on the simple stuff that is right in front of you. Why the fuck is he pushing Russian interests?

I think what we see now, is that Trump believes China is our biggest threat and not Russia. I suppose the Dems think it is Russia and not China. The Dems and their media do everything they can to exploit anything with Russia. Everything they do to us is a huge deal. But our biggest threat, China, can do just about anything and nobody cares. It's really bizarre. When they were in power, they walked around with big red reset buttons for Putin. Now they have made it an issue and it's all political. They really don't give 2 shits about this stuff.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 am

It's probably one of those stories that cannot be corroborated, either way. Even the NYtimes, with their agenda to get Trump, says there is no evidence that any payment actually occurred. So, what was Trump supposed to do with this info? Start WWIII? . The NYTimes and Pelosi thinks we are all stupid. She is right about half of us.......We already know that Russia is always trying to mess with our interests. It is pretty much a given. It's the price we pay when we intercede anywhere. Syria, libya, Afghan, Iraq, whatever. When they had troops in Afghanistan, we were giving the same people missiles to shoot down their aircraft. .... The way the game works is you pay them back secretly when you get the opportunity. You don't talk about it, you don't hold public hearings and pretend to be so outraged. This is all a political show.

I think what we see now, is that Trump believes China is our biggest threat and not Russia. I suppose the Dems think it is Russia and not China. The Dems and their media do everything they can to exploit anything with Russia. Everything they do to us is a huge deal. But our biggest threat, China, can do just about anything and nobody cares. It's really bizarre. When they were in power, they walked around with big red reset buttons for Putin. Now they have made it an issue and it's all political. They really don't give 2 shits about this stuff.
This is so fucking stupid.

China is working for its own benefits and is growing in power and influence. Trump is ALSO making this easier for China by actions like pulling out of the WHO and ending joint military exercises in the eastern pacific.

It’s bizarre you think the US can only worry about one thing.

How about focusing on the actual actions.. like pushing for Russia to be reinstated in the G8?

3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

China is working for its own benefits and is growing in power and influence. Trump is ALSO making this easier for China by actions like pulling out of the WHO and ending joint military exercises in the eastern pacific.

How about focusing on the actual actions.. like pushing for Russia to be reinstated in the G8?
Well I am over 60 and liberals have been kissing russian ass since I have been a child. (For reference see Bernie videos with Brezhnev). Along with Cuba, they were starting wars all over the the world back then. But that was ok.......... Now, that they are no longer our main threat there is a leaked newspaper story about bounties or they plant some fake stories on Twitter and we are supposed to start WWIII over it. It's all so silly. This is nothing compared to what they used to do to us. Why was it okay then and not now?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:54 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Well I am over 60 and liberals have been kissing russian ass since I have been a child. (For reference see Bernie videos with Brezhnev). Along with Cuba, they were starting wars all over the the world then. But that was ok.......... Now, that they are no longer our main threat there is a leaked newspaper story about bounties or they plant some fake stories on Twitter and we are supposed to start WWIII over it. It's all so silly. This is nothing compared to what they used to do to us. Why was it okay then and not now?
You’re a fucking idiot.
The difference between “starting WW3” and “inviting Russia back into the G8” is bigger than the political divide in this country.

You’re being a fucking moron.

3-24-16

RamPower
Veteran

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Yep. Trump was all about praising Xi over and over at the onset of covid-19, until it was obvious it was biting him in the ass politically. Regardless, Trump's obliging Russian desires is by Trump/Russian design…and I doubt Trump wouldn't do the exact same for China, North Korea or any other country if the situations were similar to his Russian ties. "Make it happen Xi" :D

So yeah, let's shift focus onto the customary claims of the false reporting of our press, and give Trump yet another free pass on his baby-soft Russian stance.

Trump's reaction is again pretty telling. That is, instead of (eventually) saying he wasn't even briefed (a huge stretch I'd say, completely embarrassing if true and ok, let's say it could have happened), he would nevertheless immediately be saying that these are some serious allegations, and we are doing everything we can to get to the bottom of it. Nope, it's not serious for Mr. weekend can't-golf- for-shit Trumpy. It's just once again a matter of forming counter-punching claims as he goes, navigating around yet another situation for his boss in Russia.

Russian hoax, fake news like always. How could we even insinuate something like that against our Russian comrades? Russia is denying it of course - as with the 2016 Russian election interference - why would they lie?

Bring down the press and Deep State - Trump/Putin 2020!

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:55 pm

Press Sec said today Trumpy hasn’t been briefed...

Um...

3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Well I am over 60 and liberals have been kissing russian ass since I have been a child. (For reference see Bernie videos with Brezhnev). Along with Cuba, they were starting wars all over the the world then. But that was ok.......... Now, that they are no longer our main threat there is a leaked newspaper story about bounties or they plant some fake stories on Twitter and we are supposed to start WWIII over it. It's all so silly. This is nothing compared to what they used to do to us. Why was it okay then and not now?
You’re a fucking idiot.
The difference between “starting WW3” and “inviting Russia back into the G8” is bigger than the political divide in this country.

Well, duh, maybe he is trying to pull them towards the west instead of more towards China? It's a carrot. Trump does this all the time..... Isn't that more likely than Russia has something on him? .... And since when do you give two shits about the G8? You probably support the idiot anarchists that protest them every time they meet.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

You’re a fucking idiot.

Well, duh, maybe he is trying to pull them towards the west instead of more towards China? It's a carrot. Trump does this all the time..... Isn't that more likely than Russia has something on him? .... And since when do you give two shits about the G8? You probably support the idiot anarchists that protest them every time they meet.
See... you can’t focus on any Trump issue because of where it leads to.

Carrot? Gimme a fucking break... he’s been a farm of carrots for Russia.. where is the benefit?

3-24-16

RamPower
Veteran

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

You’re a fucking idiot.

Carrot? Gimme a fucking break... he’s been a farm of carrots for Russia.. where is the benefit?
The benefit? Besides the payback he owes the Russians for getting back into the money game via laundering their money though his real estate? Trump tower is thick with Russia obviously. Oh well, no worries - a quick check into Trump's finances thru his (only) bank Deutsche should straighten this all out. What? Blocked from any form of investigation? How about that!

Yep. Trump's way ahead of the game, he's a stable genius you know - you just can't see it. Playing Putin, Xi and little rocketman all the way to end...it's breathtaking to observe :D Oh, you meant benefit for America, sorry my bad...

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:42 am
ocram23 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Dude.. you're looking for a standard you know doesn't exist.
I'm sure you used the same standard for Benghazi.

And.. again.. .the constant pushing of Russia's agenda can't be separated from this.

And.. again.. this is some serious goddamn stuff and the Press Secretary is saying Trump still hasn't been briefed? But golfed all weekend.

Trump knows his fanatics, like you, will run interference. He doesn't even have to respond for you to jump in with multiple defenses.
I watched the report why he hasn't been briefed yet and this is common practice in the intel community. I am not going to rush to judgement until the experts, not NYT for christ sake, comes back with their findings.

azramsfan93
Starter

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm

Dick84 wrote:
No, you are so fucking stupid.
China is growing in power and is our primary adversary - which was enabled by multiple presidents after Bill Clinton signed the USA-China relations act of 2000. That opened the floodgates of multinational corporations relocating manufacturing operations into China due to their slave labor salaries, and essentially killing much of the manufacturing done in the USA.

The WHO? No one cares. They helped China conceal the truth about the coronavirus and helped it spread globally. We don't need an organization that aids and abets our primary adversary.

There were no ending of joint military exercises in the eastern pacific. Don't make stuff up.
Oh no! Don't let Russia come and discuss anything! It's so dangerous.

In the meantime, the Germans are building a natural gas pipeline with Russia - the country they want us to protect them from - you can't make this shit up.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:54 pm

azramsfan93 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Dick84 wrote:
No, you are so fucking stupid.
China is growing in power and is our primary adversary - which was enabled by multiple presidents after Bill Clinton signed the USA-China relations act of 2000. That opened the floodgates of multinational corporations relocating manufacturing operations into China due to their slave labor salaries, and essentially killing much of the manufacturing done in the USA.

The WHO? No one cares. They helped China conceal the truth about the coronavirus and helped it spread globally. We don't need an organization that aids and abets our primary adversary.

There were no ending of joint military exercises in the eastern pacific. Don't make stuff up.
Oh no! Don't let Russia come and discuss anything! It's so dangerous.

In the meantime, the Germans are building a natural gas pipeline with Russia - the country they want us to protect them from - you can't make this shit up.

Lol.. Yes.. you're right.. geopolitical situations are simple and can be broken down to... "but pipeline!"

And.. yep.. international organizations are problematic and political.. but they can have utility.. guess what happens when you pull out of them. You lose any/all influence and benefit.

You don't understand how this benefits China???
https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoin ... -goodwill/

Get the fuck out of here.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Now it's being reported the WH was informed in *early 2019*.

Goddamn.

3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:41 am

RamPower wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

The benefit? Besides the payback he owes the Russians for getting back into the money game via laundering their money though his real estate? Trump tower is thick with Russia obviously. Oh well, no worries - a quick check into Trump's finances thru his (only) bank Deutsche should straighten this all out. What? Blocked from any form of investigation? How about that!

Yep. Trump's way ahead of the game, he's a stable genius you know - you just can't see it. Playing Putin, Xi and little rocketman all the way to end...it's breathtaking to observe :D Oh, you meant benefit for America, sorry my bad...
Glad you have his money laundering schemes all figured out. Somehow, all of the law enforcement and legal experts that they spent millions on couldn't find it..... If i were you, I would share my evidence with them.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:35 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:56 pm
Now it's being reported the WH was informed in *early 2019*.

Goddamn.
jesus you are like a little girl screaming when she sees a mouse. you run with these bogus reports all the time before they have been confirmed. Again dick who are your sources??? Let me guess WP? CNN? NYT???

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 am

The more interesting thing is that officials seemingly were afraid to provide him briefings... the plot thickens!!

I guess the fact that he lied about being briefed is not news to any one of us and as expected... but his relationship to the rest of the WH is interesting.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 am

ElAcky wrote:
The more interesting thing is that officials seemingly were afraid to provide him briefings... the plot thickens!!

I guess the fact that he lied about being briefed is not news to any one of us and as expected... but his relationship to the rest of the WH is interesting.
Trump has many shortcomings I don't think most people that voted for him will not admit to that. With that being said he is 10x than BIden so that is why I will be voting for Trump. Now I live in CA so my vote won't mean shit anyway.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:26 am

ocram23 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Trump has many shortcomings I don't think most people that voted for him will not admit to that. With that being said he is 10x than BIden so that is why I will be voting for Trump. Now I live in CA so my vote won't mean shit anyway.
your last point there is a stain on democracy... in many countries, representative democracy will result in the guy with the most votes not necessarily winning the election... I'm not 100% sure what the best system is but in my book if 40% of combined vote was for party x, then 40% of the seats should go to party x..

A good example is the UK where something like 40% voted the conservatives but they ended up with 60% of the seats and an absolute majority in parliament.,, doesn't sit right well with me and it means the lesser parties who get like 10% of the local votes end up with zero seats.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:46 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:26 am
ocram23 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

your last point there is a stain on democracy... in many countries, representative democracy will result in the guy with the most votes not necessarily winning the election... I'm not 100% sure what the best system is but in my book if 40% of combined vote was for party x, then 40% of the seats should go to party x..

A good example is the UK where something like 40% voted the conservatives but they ended up with 60% of the seats and an absolute majority in parliament.,, doesn't sit right well with me and it means the lesser parties who get like 10% of the local votes end up with zero seats.
the electoral college is there for a reason. let's keep in mind the argument that trump didn't win the overall majority of the votes is complete bullshit. do you want 1 state, california, to dictate the entire election??? because that is what would have happened.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 am

Its funny,,,

That the libs get all hot and bother by this news article from the NYT...

But what happen during the Obama years...

Why didn't you sorry sap Libs get hot and bothered back then, when Russia was funding those militants???

You Libs are a sorry bunch of saps... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:41 am
RamPower wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Glad you have his money laundering schemes all figured out. Somehow, all of the law enforcement and legal experts that they spent millions on couldn't find it..... If i were you, I would share my evidence with them.
Haha I had the same thought. Forum posters apparently have more information then the whole Mueller team.

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am

69RamFan wrote:
Its funny,,,

Why didn't you sorry sap Libs get hot and bothered back then, when Russia was funding those militants???

Nevermind Obama. Anyone with a IQ knows this has been going on for decades with Russia. Leftist only care now because of political reasons. As they clearly make so evident.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 pm

HellRam wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am
69RamFan wrote:
Its funny,,,

Nevermind Obama. Anyone with a IQ knows this has been going on for decades with Russia. Leftist only care now because of political reasons. As they clearly make so evident.
but remember it's the truth because the NYT reports it.

Rate this topic
  • Information