Compton Police Shooting

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Rams57 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:09 pm
EIAwacky surprise to no one is 100% wrong about CA fires.
Then you are saying the governor was wrong as he presented the facts to Trump..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 36032.html

"State agencies manage up to 3 per cent of the state’s 22 million acres of forestry, while federal agencies own and manage 57 per cent."

Made me laugh... the dude cannot stop "winning"

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Rams57
Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 am

EPA and Fed land management is run by career eco-nut libtards , and so is California, which DID NOT clear their land.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 am

Rams57 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 am
EPA and Fed land management is run by career eco-nut libtards , and so is California, which DID NOT clear their land.
Trump gutted EPA and put in Oil men,... so unfortunately that one won't fly !!

Would be interesting to hear from Rampager as he was a forrester.

Rams57
Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:19 am

Trump changed the leadership at the epa, career fuckheads are still there. Eco fuckheads run/ruin CA.

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:29 am

Rams57 wrote:
Trump changed the leadership at the epa, career fuckheads are still there. Eco fuckheads run/ruin CA.
Dude he absolutely gutted the EPA and all the scientists left... he has no excuses... Pruitt was Mr Corruption and an Oil man.. new guy not much better

And the reason why he did it is because Obama built it up.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-tru ... ?r=US&IR=T

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:29 am

Rams57 wrote:

I live in CA and this has been the problem for years. they receive federal money and they do nothing about the land. they don't do any control fires to mitigate the massive fires. Trump is just the first President to call these mother fuckers out and has been doing so since day 1. It's your typical libtard response

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 am

Honest question regarding the fires -

It's easy for politicians to point to climate change. It probably does account for some of this but the increase in fires seems too sudden and drastic to blame it all on climate change. Our weather really hasn't changed that dramatically and we have had droughts before. So, this explanation doesn't work for me.

The EPA was created 50 years ago and has over time become stronger and stronger. During this same period, forest fires seem to have become more numerous and severe
. Probably the graph of fires follows the growth of the EPA pretty close with a lag period of a few years. I don;t even have to look at the data to know it does. Is that a coincidence? or were they doing a better job with forestry before the EPA?
This is an honest question.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 am

Rammer wrote:

It's easy for politicians to point to climate change. It probably does account for some of this but the increase in fires seems too sudden and drastic to blame it all on climate change. Our weather really hasn't changed that dramatically and we have had droughts before. So, this explanation doesn't work for me.

The EPA was created 50 years ago and has over time become stronger and stronger. During this same period, forest fires seem to have become more numerous and severe
. Probably the graph of fires follows the growth of the EPA pretty close with a lag period of a few years. I don;t even have to look at the data to know it does. Is that a coincidence? or were they doing a better job with forestry before the EPA?
a lot of the So Cal fires over the last couple of years have been started by humans either homeless people cooking where they aren't supposed to or having parties with fireworks. global warming not so much

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 am

Rammer wrote:

a lot of the So Cal fires over the last couple of years have been started by humans either homeless people cooking where they aren't supposed to or having parties with fireworks. global warming not so much

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 am

Rammer wrote:

I always go back to hard facts (sorry guys !!!).. and this is a good article on it... bottom line, this is not just a US west coast problem... fires in Europe are getting worse and lets not forget Siberia burnt down a few months ago

https://www.carbonbrief.org/factcheck-h ... -wildfires

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

I always go back to hard facts (sorry guys !!!).. and this is a good article on it... bottom line, this is not just a US west coast problem... fires in Europe are getting worse and lets not forget Siberia burnt down a few months ago

Interesting but then there is this contradicting study from the Journal of Science.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... 8wQAvD_BwE

So, there are contradicting studies out there about this.

Even in your posted article - it is interesting but I see contradictions. 1> the writer (scientist) wants us to ignore all of the wildfire data collected before 1981 because it is unreliable. Hmm, maybe but I also notice that it contradicts his conclusion. So many other climate studies use the unreliable old temperature data and records when it suits them. .. He also tells us to ignore the fact that around the world there are actually less fires. He just explains that away too but provides little proof. I am not saying his conclusions are total horse shit either, just that I don't know.

There remains a lot of questions about wild fires even if man made global warming is totally accepted. . 1> are they really getting worse in the US West or are we just having a bad cycle 2> are fires actually increasing around the world or decreasing? 3> What impact is climate change having overall? Even if increasing in CA, how much is due to climate change? and If climate change made CA dryer, it has made it wetter in the tropics. there are less wild fires there and this would be a benefit? I have been told for years that the tropical forests are the very key to life on Earth. Not the Sierra Nevada mountains, it is the tropical rain forests that really matter most.

My own observation - it seems like if anything - around the world it is getting wetter and more humid overall - not dryer. This is usually what comes with higher temps.

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Interesting but then there is this contradicting study from the Journal of Science.

Even in your posted article - it is interesting but I see contradictions. 1> the writer (scientist) wants us to ignore all of the wildfire data collected before 1981 because it is unreliable. Hmm, maybe but I also notice that it contradicts his conclusion. So many other climate studies use the unreliable old temperature data and records when it suits them. .. He also tells us to ignore the fact that around the world there are actually less fires. He just explains that away too but provides little proof. I am not saying his conclusions are total horse shit either, just that I don't know.

There remains a lot of questions about wild fires even if man made global warming is totally accepted. . 1> are they really getting worse in the US West or are we just having a bad cycle 2> are fires actually increasing around the world or decreasing? 3> What impact is climate change having overall? Even if increasing in CA, how much is due to climate change? and If climate change made CA dryer, it has made it wetter in the tropics. there are less wild fires there and this would be a benefit? I have been told for years that the tropical forests are the very key to life on Earth. Not the Sierra Nevada mountains, it is the tropical rain forests that really matter most.

My own observation - it seems like if anything - around the world it is getting wetter and more humid overall - not dryer. This is usually what comes with higher temps.
Well you can make your own mind up but I guess it’s not until it’s effecting you directly that some people will take notice... personally I’ve seen the effects first hand and it scares the crap out of me..

Regarding your article... it’s short without any data to back it... just references some guy in Swansea university but then goes on to remind us about fires around the globe... I actually forgot about the one in Greece recently.. very nasty...

If you read the article it also goes on about how they predicted a bad hurricane season due to global warming and yes there are 5 simultaneous hurricanes in the Atlantic.. only the second time that has been seen!!

Rams57
Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Joe will end hurricanes and global warming. Vote HARRIS- biden 2020
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:42 pm

this is what I know for a fact:
The far left will do anything to get Biden elected.
They will do anything to demonstrate this country is on the brink of civil war
They will do anything to promote global warning. There already have been instances of arson. I would not doubt for a second that these nut jobs would start these fires on the west coast on purpose. I don't put anything past these psychos.

HighDesertRam
Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm

ocram23 wrote:
They will do anything to promote global warning. There already have been instances of arson. I would not doubt for a second that these nut jobs would start these fires on the west coast on purpose. I don't put anything past these psychos.
Yep and maybe let the fires burn as long as possible to teach us a lesson.
If you don't vote democrat, choke on smoke.
Just like they hold the police back while crime goes unstopped.
Normally I would say Biden doesn't have a chance but I think the dems will burn the country to the ground before they concede.
Cheating is there best option and they will use it.

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 am

HighDesertRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Normally I would say Biden doesn't have a chance but I think the dems will burn the country to the ground before they concede.
You could same the same about the GOP !!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:09 am

ElAcky wrote:
HighDesertRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
No you could not! Because in GOP controlled states, cities
There's no attempt at extorting votes using riots, assault, destruction and uncontrolled deliberate fires
They do not handcuff or defund the Police force...
They do not encourage lawlessness or the targeted murder of LEO's
They want photo ID voting and only American Citizens voting
And I could go on but that's enough to expose your bullshit claim

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:27 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
HighDesertRam wrote:

There's no attempt at extorting votes using riots, assault, destruction and uncontrolled deliberate fires
Please research before posting rubbish

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.poli ... ump-398774

I could look up your other points and pretty sure you will find evidence to the contrary!!

Rams57
Veteran

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:47 am

More leftist factoids, boring!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:15 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:27 am
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Please research before posting rubbish

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.poli ... ump-398774

I could look up your other points and pretty sure you will find evidence to the contrary!!
The only rubbish here is your bullshit. Only a Commie would think a Politco article from Googlke UK has any validity to this argument....
Give it up... You cannot do fuck all to my other points as you prove with this worthless attempt.. and we both know that you will not bother because it can't be done and like with everything else... you're all talk.
Ok'ing mail in voting is not akin to the heinous behavior being currently applied by the Dems and their rodents... in the cities they control. So cut the deflecting bullshit... ya finger pointing wimp
You don't need to be leaving an irrelevant Eurotrash opinion in every single thread we have... but you do anyways... see what freedom looks like Commie lover... :roll:

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:38 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Well you can make your own mind up but I guess it’s not until it’s effecting you directly that some people will take notice... personally I’ve seen the effects first hand and it scares the crap out of me..

Regarding your article... it’s short without any data to back it... just references some guy in Swansea university but then goes on to remind us about fires around the globe... I actually forgot about the one in Greece recently.. very nasty...

If you read the article it also goes on about how they predicted a bad hurricane season due to global warming and yes there are 5 simultaneous hurricanes in the Atlantic.. only the second time that has been seen!!
Regardless of what the articles says, forecasters do not base their predictions on global warming ."They" predict hurricane season based on the weather conditions that are expected in the next couple of months - water temps, winds etc. El Nino or La Nina, etc.

ElAcky
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Regardless of what the articles says, forecasters do not base their predictions on global warming ."They" predict hurricane season based on the weather conditions that are expected in the next couple of months - water temps, winds etc. El Nino or La Nina, etc.
Well climate scientists have been saying for years we will get more extreme weather and guess what... that’s exactly what we are getting...

Btw: new hurricane forming... slight chance we may see the actual record broken this week!!

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:26 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 pm
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Well climate scientists have been saying for years we will get more extreme weather and guess what... that’s exactly what we are getting...

Btw: new hurricane forming... slight chance we may see the actual record broken this week!!
You need to get off cable TV..... but first, I have this bridge I can let you have real cheap... :lol: :shock: :?

Rams57
Veteran

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:23 pm

Yo mean after Obama and Biden be stoppin heracanes and shit, yo mean Trump b like starting globel warming back up and now we b gettin like a gang of heracanes? That's some fucked up shit, brother EIAwacky.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:52 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

I wish you were on a tiny boat in the Atlantic, maybe you could get a close up look at the hurricanes that you seem so obsessed about.

Rams57
Veteran

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:26 pm

EIA wack ee EIA wack ee EIA wack ee EIA wack ee

Rate this topic
  • Information