so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Post anything NOT related to football here.
Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:15 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Record setting revenue.

Are you going to boycott the Cowboys because Jerruh didn’t take his hat off during the Anthem?

Is he going to suspend himself?
Jerruh isn't supporting giving felon Anti American racists a free pass from Law enforcement.
Neither are the players.
But Jerruh doesn’t know real respect, just understands a dog whistle he needs to respond to when he hears it.

Same with so many “patriots”.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Record setting revenue.

Are you going to boycott the Cowboys because Jerruh didn’t take his hat off during the Anthem?

Is he going to suspend himself?
Jerruh isn't supporting giving felon Anti American racists a free pass from Law enforcement.
Neither are the players.
But Jerruh doesn’t know real respect, just understands a dog whistle he needs to respond to when he hears it.

The main gripe they are protesting is the Police. That's their whole phony Social Injustice narrative period.

You come on here and parrot verbatim MSM clowns and speak of "a dog whistle".... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic... thanks man! :D

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:18 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Neither are the players.

The main gripe they are protesting is the Police. That's their whole phony Social Injustice narrative period.

You come on here and parrot verbatim MSM clowns and speak of "a dog whistle".... :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSM? I just listened to what the athletes said, not ANY commentators.

You?

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:18 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Neither are the players.

MSM? I just listened to what the athletes said, not ANY commentators.

You?
All I hear from them is reverse racism, blame placing, blatant hypocrisy and Anti American vitriol.
Did any of them acknowledge their own peoples contribution to their own "social injustice"?
The high % of crimes, violent crimes and Murders they commit in overall society?
The Black on Black genocide being carried out in Chicago?
The gangs that are always at each other In LA?
The single welfare mom with multiple children and delinquent baby daddy's that overwhelm the inner cities and social services?
We already know the answer to these... they didn't and they won't.
How is any of this the Police's fault?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Man... you are like Super Racist Man.

Impressive.

I’m sure Philando Castille fits somewhere in your narrative.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Dick84 wrote:

Impressive.

I didn't read all of the threads but the last post about the things that are mostly ignored by our society - black on black crime, the high crime rate in the black community, chicago murders, govt program dependency, etc. - these are real issues. It doesn't make you a racist to bring these up. They are part of the equation, not all of it but a pretty big part. It needs to be part of the discussion and I think ignoring it would be racist.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Rammer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:52 pm
Dick84 wrote:

Impressive.

I didn't read all of the threads but the last post about the things that are mostly ignored by our society - black on black crime, the high crime rate in the black community, chicago murders, govt program dependency, etc. - these are real issues. It doesn't make you a racist to bring these up. They are part of the equation, not all of it but a pretty big part. It needs to be part of the discussion and I think ignoring it would be racist.
In context of the protests, they’re just trying to change the conversation.
“Your protest isn’t valid because you’re not talking about X.”

Well.. people like Jenkins actually are addressing many of those things in their work. You’d have to care enough to read about it.

Yes... it’s racism. It’s attacking the messenger and the message to delegitimize them.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 am

Facts bother you and again all you have is the worthless race card. Makes you look weak.

""" Yes... it’s racism. It’s attacking the messenger and the message to delegitimize them. """

Like you do daily?. No better examples. Keep projecting Liberal trash.

Rammer
Veteran

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Facts bother you and again all you have is the worthless race card. Makes you look weak.

""" Yes... it’s racism. It’s attacking the messenger and the message to delegitimize them. """

Here's the problem. .....You all play the racist card for your political agenda.

In reality, these kkk type people have absolutely no support across the country. ,, zero. You all try to portray it like it's a big deal to divide us. But they aren't. . In a country of 350 million, there were about 25 or so white racists out there. It's like this every time.. I have more people show up when I have an impromptu party at my house.. ..... So why does the media hype up these stupid rallies so much? what is the agenda other than to divide the country? Also, why is the media accepting and silent when there are far far bigger, just as hateful, much more violent protestors on the other side. Look, there is nothing wrong with counter protesting the weirdo's but this is much more than that. ..These are violent. And the poor police aren't even allowed to confront this kind of stuff. They just watch and let it happen. Spin it how you like but these people are angry racists too. They damage property, they attack cars, they even went after an MSNBC news crew on live tv. Even then, the very same people who were assaulted never mentioned it again. What happened to being so worried about freedom of the press? If people at a Trump rally even say something negative to a media person it is reported like it's a big deal. Why the double standard from our media? . ...... .

Did you catch the march with the chant -----' No border, no wall, no USA at all'. And it wasn't just a handful of people. More violent, far bigger numbers and supported and provoked by politicians and media outlets. So, to me, these people are far more dangerous to my freedom than 20 kkk weirdos.
Last edited by Rammer on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 am

Rammer wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Here's the problem. .....You all play the racist card for your political agenda.

In reality, these kkk type people have absolutely no support across the country. ,, zero. You all try to portray it like it's a big deal to divide us. But they don't. . In a country of 350 million, there were about 25 or so white racists out there. It's like this every time.. I have more people show up when I have an impromptu party at my house.. ..... So why does the media hype up these stupid rallies so much? what is the agenda other than to divide the country? Also, why is the media accepting and silent when there are far far bigger, just as hateful, much more violent protestors on the other side. Look, there is nothing wrong with counter protesting the weirdo's but this is much more than that. ..These are violent. And the poor police aren't even allowed to confront this kind of stuff. They just watch and let it happen. Spin it how you like but these people are angry racists too. They damage property, they attack cars, they even went after an MSNBC news crew on live tv. Even then, the very same people who were assaulted never mentioned it again. What happened to being so worried about freedom of the press? If people at a Trump rally even say something negative to a media person it is reported like it's a big deal. Why the double standard from our media? . ...... .

Did you catch the march with the chant -----' No border, no wall, no USA at all'. And it wasn't just a handful of people. More violent, far bigger numbers and supported and provoked by politicians and media outlets. So, to me, these people are far more dangerous to my freedom than 20 kkk weirdos.
I think you meant this for Dick. :o :shock: :D
I totally agree with you. :)

Rammer
Veteran

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 am
Rammer wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

In reality, these kkk type people have absolutely no support across the country. ,, zero. You all try to portray it like it's a big deal to divide us. But they don't. . In a country of 350 million, there were about 25 or so white racists out there. It's like this every time.. I have more people show up when I have an impromptu party at my house.. ..... So why does the media hype up these stupid rallies so much? what is the agenda other than to divide the country? Also, why is the media accepting and silent when there are far far bigger, just as hateful, much more violent protestors on the other side. Look, there is nothing wrong with counter protesting the weirdo's but this is much more than that. ..These are violent. And the poor police aren't even allowed to confront this kind of stuff. They just watch and let it happen. Spin it how you like but these people are angry racists too. They damage property, they attack cars, they even went after an MSNBC news crew on live tv. Even then, the very same people who were assaulted never mentioned it again. What happened to being so worried about freedom of the press? If people at a Trump rally even say something negative to a media person it is reported like it's a big deal. Why the double standard from our media? . ...... .

I think you meant this for Dick. :o :shock: :D
I totally agree with you. :)
yep

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00 am

Since only whites can be racist according to the left, what would you call this guy Dick?

I call him an American Patriot!
He's not an African-American, there's shouldn't be any such thing. Same with those of ME descent, Asian, European or Hispanic/Latinos or any place on this earth... either your an American or your not.
Governments should never govern for just a segment of the population like the Liberals do every chance they get.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

This Omarosa stuff is HYSTERICAL!!!!

Lol.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 am

Dick84 wrote:

Lol.
Agreed, she is quite the snowflake and it's no surprise the double standard left are now on her side...... again!

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 am

Dick84 wrote:

Lol.
It is. What an awful person she is. Obviously never belonged in the White House. And you are so worried about Russian spying, spreading fake news, leaking - This just shows once again that our biggest problem is from the inside.

Another example - Brennan - You know he's the one that mislead Congress about the fake dossier by Hillary, actually used it anyway to go after the Trump campaign - You know the one that just recently accused Trump of of treason and then said he thought that the Russians had something on him.- Used his expert insider status cover to make him sound like he knew something more when he didn't. Regardless of their personal feelings, these guys have a responsibility not to appear to be biased, not to have an agenda.

At the height of the cold war he voted for the Soviet Union's (the country that vowed to destroy us) sponsored candidate in a Presidential election? -- How did he ever even get security clearance? That should be an automatic red flag, eh comrad?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:58 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.
Agreed, she is quite the snowflake and it's no surprise the double standard left are now on her side...... again!
Lol... I have seen almost no one on “her side”.

People are laughing at the show.
She has ZERO credibility... but when she roles tapes of Lara offering to pay her off?!?!!! lol

Who HIRES someone like her? Trump. Why? As he tweeted... because she said nice things about him. A 6 figure tax-payer job because she said nice things. Lol

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:59 am

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.
It is. What an awful person she is. Obviously never belonged in the White House. And you are so worried about Russian spying, spreading fake news, leaking - This just shows once again that our biggest problem is from the inside.

Another example - Brennan - You know he's the one that mislead Congress about the fake dossier by Hillary, actually used it anyway to go after the Trump campaign - You know the one that just recently accused Trump of of treason and then said he thought that the Russians had something on him.- Used his expert insider status cover to make him sound like he knew something more when he didn't. Regardless of their personal feelings, these guys have a responsibility not to appear to be biased, not to have an agenda.

At the height of the cold war he voted for the Soviet Union's (the country that vowed to destroy us) sponsored candidate in a Presidential election? -- How did he ever even get security clearance? That should be an automatic red flag, eh comrad?
So much Fox... Breitbart and infowars.

Oh.. and, please.. keep trying to tear down Americans who have served their country. It’s a good look.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:45 am

I love the whining about the cost of a military parade..

It's just like him.. talk about something he has no idea about and then blame others when it falls apart. We saw it repeatedly in his business life.. no reason to think it would be different now.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 am

Dick84 wrote:

It's just like him.. talk about something he has no idea about and then blame others when it falls apart. We saw it repeatedly in his business life.. no reason to think it would be different now.
yeah, the parade was idea dumb. He saw the France parade and thought it would be a nice thing to do. Obviously, though, not worth the effort with half of the people trying to do anything tey can to stop it..

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:46 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.

Oh.. and, please.. keep trying to tear down Americans who have served their country. It’s a good look.
Actually, I just think it's sad that someone could bring a cell phone and record in the war room. I think it is even sadder that the American media loves it. Our country is way to lax. It will bite us in the ass someday.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Rammer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 am
Dick84 wrote:

yeah, the parade was idea dumb. He saw the France parade and thought it would be a nice thing to do. Obviously, though, not worth the effort with half of the people trying to do anything tey can to stop it..
Lol... admit it’s a dumb idea then whine about something that has nothing to do with the issue.
It costs what it costs.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Actually, I just think it's sad that someone could bring a cell phone and record in the war room. I think it is even sadder that the American media loves it. Our country is way to lax. It will bite us in the ass someday.
Yes... it is sad what a total security failure we have at the White House.
The American public seems to think it’s interesting. And with reports of at least 100+ more recordings, it’s gonna be around a while.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol.

She has ZERO credibility... but when she roles tapes of Lara offering to pay her off?!?!!! lol

Who HIRES someone like her? Trump. Why? As he tweeted... because she said nice things about him. A 6 figure tax-payer job because she said nice things. Lol
She was passed around Bill Clintons WH too, so the answer is the DNC as well as the GOP. AA at it's finest...

And also there's this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/ra ... hoods.html

So is this guy a racist too or does he get a pass, because he's not white, for saying pretty much what I've been telling you for 2 years?

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

The American public seems to think it’s interesting. And with reports of at least 100+ more recordings, it’s gonna be around a while.
Yeah he should follow the Obama lead with catch and release, or Liberals Sanctuary Cities/States or Hillary's server issue or Benghazi or Debbie Wasserman Shultz with her Pakistani IT thieves. That kind of security?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

She was passed around Bill Clintons WH too, so the answer is the DNC as well as the GOP. AA at it's finest...

And also there's this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/ra ... hoods.html

So is this guy a racist too or does he get a pass, because he's not white, for saying pretty much what I've been telling you for 2 years?
Low level position & booted from it.
Also... she wasn’t hired because “she said nice things” about Bill in the press because no one knew her.
To think that hiring her *then* is, somehow equal to her hiring In a very visible role for the Trump admin is fucking stupid.

Like you.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Yeah he should follow the Obama lead with catch and release, or Liberals Sanctuary Cities/States or Hillary's server issue or Benghazi or Debbie Wasserman Shultz with her Pakistani IT thieves. That kind of security?
Ummm... asshole... he’s doing catch and release right now.

And... Benghazi... holy shit you’re a fucking moron.
Weird how you don’t mention the soldiers massacred in Africa...

3-24-16