Off Topic - Trump Unintelligble

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 am

This is mostly for Rampage66 and 69RamFan (Dick - control yourself - ha)

Did you guys see the Trump AP interview? I'm curious for the Trump supporters and am legitimately asking. At what point are you out? Is there a line where you say to yourself, I can't support him anymore? Before you answer please read the interview. I ask because at one point, I was on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Signed petitions to get him in the debates, and generally thought he was the not just the best candidate but a good candidate. Then Aleppo came and I still defended him. He was caught off guard, they changed topics, anyone could have missed it, blah blah blah. Trump had far bigger gaffes and they were letting him slide so I marched forward. A few more mistakes, ok Gary, I still support you. A few funny faces during interviews...still ok. Then he couldn't name a foreign leader he respected. Not one. **** damnit Gary. From that point on I couldn't champion him. I kept checking Google to see if Bill Weld was taking over the presidential candidate spot. So Trump supporters I'm curious, does that interview make you shake your head or are you still a steadfast supporter? What is that line for you?



poplarbluffman
Veteran
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:02 am

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 am

this is more then just a scary stupid post it's a very, very dangerous post..7.5 billion people in the world living in 7.5 different realities..all under control of their unconscious mind...your unconscious mind tells your conscious mind to jump and your conscious only asks how high...you see only what need/want to see to support a belief system you don't control.


sick/sad people will create reasons to hate Trump based on their own fanciful and fake reality..and that reality will get us all killed...

democrats and especially liberals identify with groups and leaders much more then republicans or conservatives.. and are much more willing to follow in lock step fashion any of their chosen leaders..and want to hate/kill any leader from a competing group..that's the true scary stuff. Liberals would find reasons to hate and kill Jesus if he was a republican....you need to hate and find/create reasons to validate your hatred...and you see only what you want to see living in a fake reality world

that group identity has led to the worlds greatest acts of cruelty and genocide...best to forget about Trump and start looking within...Physician, heal thyself



crazy-legs
Veteran
Posts: 1365
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 am

I haven't given up on Trump but I sure the hell have given up on that RINO named Paul Ryan...

I knew after the election Trump's biggest foe wasn't the Democrats but his own party - Ryan in particular...

2 things...

#1. Smaller Government. Here you have a President that wants to shrink all but 5 Government agencies - something the Republicans have run on for years - but now they are balking at the cuts. All talk and no show...

#2. ObamaCare - they repealed it 86 times. Now you have a Republican who will sign the repeal and oh no we can't pass that...

Republicans are showing their true colors if you ask me. The Media and or Republicans want to disparage the Tea Party\Freedom Caucus but IMO they are the only Republicans with principle\backbone. The rest are like Ryan. Republican In Name Only (RINO)...

There is only 1 party in America - the party of the rich. They (Republicans and Democrats) keep us distracted over social issues (abortion, gay rights etc.) while they dole out Trillions to themselves and their friends....


Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

User avatar
Dick84
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4767
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm

poplarbluffman wrote:this is more then just a scary stupid post it's a very, very dangerous post..7.5 billion people in the world living in 7.5 different realities..all under control of their unconscious mind...your unconscious mind tells your conscious mind to jump and your conscious only asks how high...you see only what need/want to see to support a belief system you don't control.


sick/sad people will create reasons to hate Trump based on their own fanciful and fake reality..and that reality will get us all killed...

democrats and especially liberals identify with groups and leaders much more then republicans or conservatives.. and are much more willing to follow in lock step fashion any of their chosen leaders..and want to hate/kill any leader from a competing group..that's the true scary stuff. Liberals would find reasons to hate and kill Jesus if he was a republican....you need to hate and find/create reasons to validate your hatred...and you see only what you want to see living in a fake reality world

that group identity has led to the worlds greatest acts of cruelty and genocide...best to forget about Trump and start looking within...Physician, heal thyself
Batshit.. meet Crazy.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4767
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Underdog wrote:This is mostly for Rampage66 and 69RamFan (Dick - control yourself - ha)

Did you guys see the Trump AP interview? I'm curious for the Trump supporters and am legitimately asking. At what point are you out? Is there a line where you say to yourself, I can't support him anymore? Before you answer please read the interview. I ask because at one point, I was on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Signed petitions to get him in the debates, and generally thought he was the not just the best candidate but a good candidate. Then Aleppo came and I still defended him. He was caught off guard, they changed topics, anyone could have missed it, blah blah blah. Trump had far bigger gaffes and they were letting him slide so I marched forward. A few more mistakes, ok Gary, I still support you. A few funny faces during interviews...still ok. Then he couldn't name a foreign leader he respected. Not one. **** damnit Gary. From that point on I couldn't champion him. I kept checking Google to see if Bill Weld was taking over the presidential candidate spot. So Trump supporters I'm curious, does that interview make you shake your head or are you still a steadfast supporter? What is that line for you?
I'm laughing at the shout out. I'm backing off. The amount of people who voted for Trump say they would vote for him again just shows me an oppositional mindset not interested in any real discussion or analysis of what's going on. More importantly.. they're tired of people telling them what they *feel* is wrong. So... no point for me to trying to use facts and logic against emotion.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm

all elections are staged. All presidents are on the same team. The sooner you learn that the better off youll be.
your vote never counted. lol they tell you its your choice for president? how is that possible when the candidates are chosen for you ?
thats not freedom or freedom of choice. Thats you bowing to the elite.
Trump says what they tell him to say. Its a script. He has no individual input.
of Course this thought will totally confuse you.



Ants
Veteran
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Underdog wrote:This is mostly for Rampage66 and 69RamFan (Dick - control yourself - ha)

Did you guys see the Trump AP interview? I'm curious for the Trump supporters and am legitimately asking. At what point are you out? Is there a line where you say to yourself, I can't support him anymore? Before you answer please read the interview. I ask because at one point, I was on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Signed petitions to get him in the debates, and generally thought he was the not just the best candidate but a good candidate. Then Aleppo came and I still defended him. He was caught off guard, they changed topics, anyone could have missed it, blah blah blah. Trump had far bigger gaffes and they were letting him slide so I marched forward. A few more mistakes, ok Gary, I still support you. A few funny faces during interviews...still ok. Then he couldn't name a foreign leader he respected. Not one. **** damnit Gary. From that point on I couldn't champion him. I kept checking Google to see if Bill Weld was taking over the presidential candidate spot. So Trump supporters I'm curious, does that interview make you shake your head or are you still a steadfast supporter? What is that line for you?
I'm laughing at the shout out. I'm backing off. The amount of people who voted for Trump say they would vote for him again just shows me an oppositional mindset not interested in any real discussion or analysis of what's going on. More importantly.. they're tired of people telling them what they *feel* is wrong. So... no point for me to trying to use facts and logic against emotion.

Pops makes a good point though. Liberals put all their stock in their candidate...ANYBODY as long as they're not republican.
Conservatives just want the government to leave them alone. Conservatives have a lives.


:idea: Let's win some games.

User avatar
Dick84
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4767
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Ants wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Underdog wrote:This is mostly for Rampage66 and 69RamFan (Dick - control yourself - ha)

Did you guys see the Trump AP interview? I'm curious for the Trump supporters and am legitimately asking. At what point are you out? Is there a line where you say to yourself, I can't support him anymore? Before you answer please read the interview. I ask because at one point, I was on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Signed petitions to get him in the debates, and generally thought he was the not just the best candidate but a good candidate. Then Aleppo came and I still defended him. He was caught off guard, they changed topics, anyone could have missed it, blah blah blah. Trump had far bigger gaffes and they were letting him slide so I marched forward. A few more mistakes, ok Gary, I still support you. A few funny faces during interviews...still ok. Then he couldn't name a foreign leader he respected. Not one. **** damnit Gary. From that point on I couldn't champion him. I kept checking Google to see if Bill Weld was taking over the presidential candidate spot. So Trump supporters I'm curious, does that interview make you shake your head or are you still a steadfast supporter? What is that line for you?
I'm laughing at the shout out. I'm backing off. The amount of people who voted for Trump say they would vote for him again just shows me an oppositional mindset not interested in any real discussion or analysis of what's going on. More importantly.. they're tired of people telling them what they *feel* is wrong. So... no point for me to trying to use facts and logic against emotion.

Pops makes a good point though. Liberals put all their stock in their candidate...ANYBODY as long as they're not republican.
Conservatives just want the government to leave them alone. Conservatives have a lives.
If you say so.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

jerrythepro
Bench Warmer
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:51 am

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 pm

I thank god every day that our country did not succumb to Hildabeast. They're a crime family that lied, stole, deceived, threatened and yes killed in the name of greed and power. Actually I find it unintelligble that 60 million people voted for that skank. She is simply horrid and our country dodged the biggest bullett for freedom and democracy in our lifetime. Mark it down...Now let's go RAMS!



User avatar
clevelandrams
Veteran
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm

jerrythepro wrote:I thank god every day that our country did not succumb to Hildabeast. They're a crime family that lied, stole, deceived, threatened and yes killed in the name of greed and power. Actually I find it unintelligble that 60 million people voted for that skank. She is simply horrid and our country dodged the biggest bullett for freedom and democracy in our lifetime. Mark it down...Now let's go RAMS!
the only reason you think any of that happened is because you read a story that told it to you. I'm not even saying she didnt do it. I'm saying it doesnt matter. They can do what ever they want or they know they signed a contract that allows their name to be put in any story,saying anything about them.
they all talk to each other and laugh. They arent competing. Freedom? you pay taxes forced upon you. You havent been frre one single day in your life.
you obey pointless rules and laws you never had any say in.



Classic Rams
Veteran
Posts: 752
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 am

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:53 pm

poplarbluffman wrote:this is more then just a scary stupid post it's a very, very dangerous post..7.5 billion people in the world living in 7.5 different realities..all under control of their unconscious mind...your unconscious mind tells your conscious mind to jump and your conscious only asks how high...you see only what need/want to see to support a belief system you don't control.


sick/sad people will create reasons to hate Trump based on their own fanciful and fake reality..and that reality will get us all killed...

democrats and especially liberals identify with groups and leaders much more then republicans or conservatives.. and are much more willing to follow in lock step fashion any of their chosen leaders..and want to hate/kill any leader from a competing group..that's the true scary stuff. Liberals would find reasons to hate and kill Jesus if he was a republican....you need to hate and find/create reasons to validate your hatred...and you see only what you want to see living in a fake reality world

that group identity has led to the worlds greatest acts of cruelty and genocide...best to forget about Trump and start looking within...Physician, heal thyself

WTF? Wow you are one fucked up moron, Lol! :lol:

Who the hell lets you out of your cage?

Seek... mental.... help.... goofball. :ugeek:


http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/rams_lakers/media/rams/Rams-2017-banner-white.jpg.html]Image

Back in L.A.!
Ignore list of clowns: Safety Putz, Massengil, 24/7RammedFag, Vinny the vegetable.

Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Ok, idiots 1, pragmatism zero. Dick, I'm about to make you proud

Poplar - WTF was that drivel? Everyone of the board is dumber for having been exposed to it. I'd ask if you even read the interview but based on your response I don't have to. You're as unintelligible as Trump is. I don't need people to tell me what I think. I'm pretty good at taking in information and processing it all by self, like a big boy. Oh and what part of my post would make you think I'm a democrat when I specifically said I was supporting a libertarian candidate? I guess when you were only seeing what you wanted to follow your believe system. You're hopeless. Carry on.

Cleveland Ram - Umm...ok? While I don't totally disagree with your overarching concept, maybe don't post after you smoke a bowl and watch the matrix.

Crazylegs - Thanks. Totally reasonable.

jerrythepro - Didn't exactly answer the question. You just spewed on about Hillary, which my question wasn't about at all. You do realize if Trump leaves office the Hillary doesn't take over? Its Pence. Let it go. I didn't ask if you voted for Trump I just asked if anything he has done has changed your opinion on him or what he would have to do for that to happen.

I asked out of genuine intellectual curiosity. Shame on me.



User avatar
Dick84
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4767
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Underdog wrote:Ok, idiots 1, pragmatism zero. Dick, I'm about to make you proud

Poplar - WTF was that drivel? Everyone of the board is dumber for having been exposed to it. I'd ask if you even read the interview but based on your response I don't have to. You're as unintelligible as Trump is. I don't need people to tell me what I think. I'm pretty good at taking in information and processing it all by self, like a big boy. Oh and what part of my post would make you think I'm a democrat when I specifically said I was supporting a libertarian candidate? I guess when you were only seeing what you wanted to follow your believe system. You're hopeless. Carry on.

Cleveland Ram - Umm...ok? While I don't totally disagree with your overarching concept, maybe don't post after you smoke a bowl and watch the matrix.

Crazylegs - Thanks. Totally reasonable.

jerrythepro - Didn't exactly answer the question. You just spewed on about Hillary, which my question wasn't about at all. You do realize if Trump leaves office the Hillary doesn't take over? Its Pence. Let it go. I didn't ask if you voted for Trump I just asked if anything he has done has changed your opinion on him or what he would have to do for that to happen.

I asked out of genuine intellectual curiosity. Shame on me.
Trump has poisoned the well for any real discussion, imo. He preemptively strikes the media with, "they'll never give me any credit" while he continues to change narratives and stories. He's made repeated commitments and promises that he continuously tries to reframe and people actually paying attention call him and his people on it. But they're "out to get him".. even though it was his 100 day plan that he totally failed to live up to, for example. With both houses controlled by Rs.
People who voted for him are empathetic and feel bullied by society and media.... they don't believe the reporting of his mistakes and actions is accurate and believe everyone is out to get him and, by proxy, them. It's a weird time. Trump people aren't *all* wrong about thinking they're being picked on.... Who would've given a fuck about what Chachi had to say about Joanie dying except for the fact he's a loud Trump supporter? So.. there's some truth to the persecution.
But.. that persecution doesn't make facts not facts. The persecution doesn't turn Trump lies into truths. They don't make him sane or competent.

It is bizarre. This week.. the silmultaneous messages from the WH and Trump that the 100 Day mark doesn't matter and that Trump has had the greatest 100 Days in history are sitting right there for sane people to look at and process.

Trump people simply won't go there yet.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Raminec
Starter
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Pops makes a good point though. Liberals put all their stock in their candidate...ANYBODY as long as they're not republican.
Conservatives just want the government to leave them alone. Conservatives have a lives.[/quote]

That's actually laughable. Republicans ran 10 candidates against Trump because they hated him. When Trump won the nomination all those Republicans that could not stand the stench of him got in line and kissed his ass. Romney begged for a job. Republicans would sell their children for the presidency. They own the Executive, and both houses and still cannot repeal Obamacare. Watch the rats jump of the ship at mid terms. That's about the time when all those rust belt states will realize that a carpet bagger from NY picked their pockets and shoved his hand up their midwest values wife's wombs and stold their family jewels. Democrats were stupid but never Trump stupid. He will single handedly nuke what's left of the old Republican Party.



Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:47 pm

[/quote]

Trump has poisoned the well for any real discussion, imo. He preemptively strikes the media with, "they'll never give me any credit" while he continues to change narratives and stories. He's made repeated commitments and promises that he continuously tries to reframe and people actually paying attention call him and his people on it. But they're "out to get him".. even though it was his 100 day plan that he totally failed to live up to, for example. With both houses controlled by Rs.
People who voted for him are empathetic and feel bullied by society and media.... they don't believe the reporting of his mistakes and actions is accurate and believe everyone is out to get him and, by proxy, them. It's a weird time. Trump people aren't *all* wrong about thinking they're being picked on.... Who would've given a fuck about what Chachi had to say about Joanie dying except for the fact he's a loud Trump supporter? So.. there's some truth to the persecution.
But.. that persecution doesn't make facts not facts. The persecution doesn't turn Trump lies into truths. They don't make him sane or competent.

It is bizarre. This week.. the silmultaneous messages from the WH and Trump that the 100 Day mark doesn't matter and that Trump has had the greatest 100 Days in history are sitting right there for sane people to look at and process.

Trump people simply won't go there yet.[/quote]

Agree with all of that. I guess I am just astonished at how many people ignore the volume of lies and flip-flopping. And how so many of his campaign promises were built on complete ignorance of how things work.And there is no real recourse for the people (for him or congress...both sides) other than wait two to four years and vote out some congressmen, assuming the districts haven't been gerrymandered. In the meantime, if he wants to hire his under-qualified son in law to solve the world, it just is. Spend $300k a day so his kid can finish the school year in NY, no problem. I think the reason he was elected is the American people are disenfranchised with government and the person people were banking on to turn it around has made it worse.

It will be interesting to see how his tax plan plays out.



User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:48 pm

All I gotta say is Underdog, post off topic stuff in the off topic forum. I've moved it for you guys. Now have fun you savages!

8-)



Rammer
Veteran
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 am

Here is how I see it. I am not saying that I like Trump but I think I understand him. Trump is a different kind of President and because of that he scares people. He isn't a ideologue, is neither conservative or liberal. He is a pragmatist a deal maker at heart.

The Press doesn't understand him. He's not politically correct, he doesn't play their game, doesn't play by their rules. Won't release tax returns- why? cuz he knows whatever is on there, they will find something to try to use against him. Simple as that.
He won't tip his hand to them, etc. ,he bypasses them on twitter, says whatever he feels like. The Press says this is harmful and dangerous for a Presdient to do but nobody knows if this is really true. I tend to think the world judges us what we do by our actions more than our words.

Both major parties absolutely hate him because he doesn't play their game either. He scares those who hold power in both parties and they are both working behind the scenes to destroy him. This is from day one of his Presidency. The fact that he can't get anything done even with both houses proves that.

Flp flopping ? Call it what you will. He is a pragmatist. I kind of like that.

I will use N Korea as an example. He is sending kim jung un (or whatever his name is) a serious message. No more passive acceptance of his dangerous and aggressive behavior. Possibly war even if he continues the nuke program with the stated goal of using them on us. Also, though, he is providing Un a way out if he changes his tone and policy. Same with China, he says you have been screwing us for years and we aren't going to accept it.... But... if you change your policy and play ball with N Korea now, we can be friends. So work with us and we will work with you. The Press blasts him for this as flip flopping, sending mixed incoherent messages. But he isn't, he is using carrot and stick. They get the clear message even if the Press doesn't. When he said the armada was rushing for N Korea (and it wasn't really rushing), he was messing with Un's head. Good! But it's reported that they don't seem to know what they are doing, aren't communicating, etc. I think the policy is actually the best chance to avoid war and it may be working. We have the worlds attention. Let's see what happens.



User avatar
69RamFan
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ

Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm

+1

He is a chess player, thinking three moves ahead, and the media is way behind, and can't catch up.... its blowing their mind.... that he uses twitter and puts out the real news on what his audience want to hear,
Plus it makes the media look really bad when they spin the real story, then lo and behold, a few weeks later, the truth comes out and it makes him looks good, while the media has egg on their face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The leftist IMO are so out of touch instead of thinking of ways how to improve the country, all they are doing is trying to find ways how to demean President Trump, (from the dem leaders such as Schumer, The three stooges, Polosi, Waters, and Warren) by not respecting his title, by talking foul language about the President, and then you have the paid activist that are destroying properties. They don't realize, that just makes them look really bad...



User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA

Fri May 05, 2017 12:16 am

69RamFan wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm
+1

He is a chess player, thinking three moves ahead, and the media is way behind, and can't catch up.... its blowing their mind.... that he uses twitter and puts out the real news on what his audience want to hear,
Plus it makes the media look really bad when they spin the real story, then lo and behold, a few weeks later, the truth comes out and it makes him looks good, while the media has egg on their face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The leftist IMO are so out of touch instead of thinking of ways how to improve the country, all they are doing is trying to find ways how to demean President Trump, (from the dem leaders such as Schumer, The three stooges, Polosi, Waters, and Warren) by not respecting his title, by talking foul language about the President, and then you have the paid activist that are destroying properties. They don't realize, that just makes them look really bad...
I wanted to stay out of this one cause it is political, but you bring up a good point. For all of this, it is tough to formulate a true opinion of the media, Trump, Putin and all of those situations. The media for sure has been looking like a bunch of clowns lately. The game is multi-faceted. Putin will come out and explain something in a very logical way to make things seem reasonable. Trump does the same on topics he wants to focus on. But, who knows what they are doing behind closed doors. They have a lot of other political relationships and nobody really knows what those people truly intend. It's like playing 100 chess games at once. Very interesting, crazy, and in a way shocking that some people wrap their whole lives up in something like that.



Kindablue
Veteran
Posts: 1501
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Mon May 08, 2017 11:02 am

poplarbluffman wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 am
this is more then just a scary stupid post it's a very, very dangerous post..7.5 billion people in the world living in 7.5 different realities..all under control of their unconscious mind...your unconscious mind tells your conscious mind to jump and your conscious only asks how high...you see only what need/want to see to support a belief system you don't control.


sick/sad people will create reasons to hate Trump based on their own fanciful and fake reality..and that reality will get us all killed...

democrats and especially liberals identify with groups and leaders much more then republicans or conservatives.. and are much more willing to follow in lock step fashion any of their chosen leaders..and want to hate/kill any leader from a competing group..that's the true scary stuff. Liberals would find reasons to hate and kill Jesus if he was a republican....you need to hate and find/create reasons to validate your hatred...and you see only what you want to see living in a fake reality world

that group identity has led to the worlds greatest acts of cruelty and genocide...best to forget about Trump and start looking within...Physician, heal thyself
I heard Rush Limbaugh say the same thing.
Give me an example of this "fake reality".



Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

69RamFan wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm
+1

He is a chess player, thinking three moves ahead, and the media is way behind, and can't catch up.... its blowing their mind.... that he uses twitter and puts out the real news on what his audience want to hear,
Plus it makes the media look really bad when they spin the real story, then lo and behold, a few weeks later, the truth comes out and it makes him looks good, while the media has egg on their face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The leftist IMO are so out of touch instead of thinking of ways how to improve the country, all they are doing is trying to find ways how to demean President Trump, (from the dem leaders such as Schumer, The three stooges, Polosi, Waters, and Warren) by not respecting his title, by talking foul language about the President, and then you have the paid activist that are destroying properties. They don't realize, that just makes them look really bad...
Umm...do you guys still think he's playing 3D chess? At this point I'm not even sure he's playing checkers. He might be playing tic-tac-toe. I agree with this though, the left is out of touch with how to improve country. You know who else is out of touch? The right. The extreme factions of society have taken over and have left us with a government that is more concerned with partisan politics and getting re-elected than actually governing. There really needs to be a fundamental change in the system. Term limits are probably the easiest fix. Two new parties that actually represented the people would be even better.



User avatar
69RamFan
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ

Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 pm

I say give it time, but they need to catch the leaker and make an example out of him/her. At the same time, need to hire the right person for the new FBI director, and start investigating the people who unlawfully unmasked U.S. civilians, and start cracking down on these people.
When you start putting these people in jail, it will make the rest of them think twice in doing something wrong again,,, IMO



Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Wed May 17, 2017 4:20 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 pm
I say give it time, but they need to catch the leaker and make an example out of him/her. At the same time, need to hire the right person for the new FBI director, and start investigating the people who unlawfully unmasked U.S. civilians, and start cracking down on these people.
When you start putting these people in jail, it will make the rest of them think twice in doing something wrong again,,, IMO
Well we might now need as much time as we thought. Trump probably messed with the wrong guy in Comey who by all accounts is a fastidious note taker. It will be interesting to see him testify and what his notes say. I hope Trump did tape their conversations and we can put an end to us having to guess which side remembered it correctly (odds are they are both somewhat correct though my money is on Comey's memory being better than Trumps).

Funny, many posters think the people who want Trump out wanted Hillary in. I hate Hillary. I think a lot of us wanted a disrupter. It just doesn't seem like Trump is the correct disrupter. I read today they have to insert Trumps name throughout the daily briefings because he isn't much of reader and loses interest unless he sees his name. That doesn't instill me with confidence.



User avatar
69RamFan
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ

Wed May 17, 2017 8:00 pm

My money is on Trump,

And now with Ex FBI Chief Robert Mueller taking over as a special investigator.

The Dems got their wish but I feel that will be bad news for the Democrats when it's all said and done.



Underdog
Bench Warmer
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Thu May 18, 2017 5:31 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 8:00 pm
My money is on Trump,

And now with Ex FBI Chief Robert Mueller taking over as a special investigator.

The Dems got their wish but I feel that will be bad news for the Democrats when it's all said and done.
Hopefully the special investigator can end this controversy one way or the other quickly.

Friendly wager on who is closer to the truth? Loser has to use the avatar of the winner's choosing for the season. Call opening kickoff for the rams the cutoff if we don't know more? Only rule is avatar cannot be considered obscene or offensive to society at large



Post Reply