Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... Administration is not looking good,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could be one of the biggest scandals in politics.... and jail time for someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fox News‏
@FoxNews

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says http://fxn.ws/2nsVeym via @JamesRosenFNC

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... -says.html

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the documents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing. However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with documentary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

At a dramatic Wednesday news conference, Nunes claimed to have seen evidence that members of the Trump transition team, possibly including the president-elect, were subjected to “incidental surveillance” collection that Nunes characterized as legal but troubling.

“What I've read bothers me,” he told reporters, “and I think it should bother the president himself, and his team because I think some of it seems to be inappropriate.”

Schiff blasted Nunes for not coming first to the Intelligence Committee with the information.

"If accurate, this information should have been shared with members of the committee, but it has not been," Schiff said in a Wednesday statement.

Don't kill the message, I just thought this would be some good reading,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 pm

It's not.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm

More bad news just keeps showing up for the Obama Admin,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 pm

69RamFan wrote:More bad news just keeps showing up for the Obama Admin,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]
I'm not sure how you think this is bad news for Obama.

We have an admin that has spurred numerous investigations in record time... kids and kids in law running the White House.. even though Trump called suggestions of that "fake news" back in December.. and it's not enough to flat out deny climate change... we're going to pretend it's not even an issue.. AND.. to add to the fun.. are going to start allowing more pollution and more dangerous pesticides.

Our "streamlining" overseas is upping the number of civilians killed. We're putting more boots on the ground.

I guess I'd just ask... what the fuck are you paying attention to? Hillary Clinton?

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm just passing the news, not debating,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:55 pm

69RamFan wrote:I'm just passing the news, not debating,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well.. no.. you're commenting.
You seem to think you last post and video mean something bad for Obama?

Seriously.

The good news? Mentally ill people will have it easier when they're trying to buy guns. I think that should give us some insight on how Trump hopes to solve the healthcare and mental health problems facing our Veterans.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Just putting out the news on the Surveillance:

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obama- ... -be-shared

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

69RamFan wrote:Just putting out the news on the Surveillance:

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obama- ... -be-shared

And?
Seems obvious that they knew something was up... and that once the transition took place, all efforts would be put up to kill any investigation and/or information.
Why else do you think Flynn was so brazenly breaking the rules and lying? He figured it would never get out.

I think you need to wake up on two things.

1-privacy is dead in the US. Period. Doesn't matter the party in power.
2-Trump and his people are dirty motherfuckers.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 pm

I betcha some one from Obama's admin will be going to jail first before Trump's team... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 pm

69RamFan wrote:I betcha some one from Obama's admin will be going to jail first before Trump's team... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, I'll take that bet.

Seeing as there are, literally, no active investigations into activities related to his administration or people in his administration... I think I'm ahead in that game.

Meantime... we get more and more coming out all the time.

Just curious.. when did you turn from ... "they didn't work with the Russians" to "it doesn't matter if they work with Russians.. better relations with Russia will be good"?

And.. you're good with more boots on the ground in the Middle East? You do know this is happening right now.. right? What's the end game?

And... fuck it.. who cares if we get cancer from pesticides....

And... Coal jobs!!!! (what a joke that's turning out to be.. almost nothing will come of it, jobs wise)

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Oh, its like Obama and the Clintons haven't worked with Russia???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/c ... mpany.html

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:13 pm

Lol... Oh.. such nonsense.
Read up on the Uranium, sparky.
Also... EMAILS!!!!!

Good thing that his daughter and son in law are in top positions in the White House working for free!! I'm sure it's because they have our interests in their hearts.

What a cluster fuck.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Dick84 wrote:Lol... Oh.. such nonsense.
Read up on the Uranium, sparky.
Also... EMAILS!!!!!

Good thing that his daughter and son in law are in top positions in the White House working for free!! I'm sure it's because they have our interests in their hearts.

What a cluster fuck.

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good nite Dick,,,

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Good night conspiracy InfoWars guy.

3-24-16

poplarbluffman
Veteran

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 am

fanaticism...supporting your team

all Americans should have zero tolerance for crooked politicians who break the law...send them all to jail both democrats and republicans
Last edited by poplarbluffman on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

RGtheFirst
Starter

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 am

Climate change - Ha HA...

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 am

poplarbluffman wrote:fanaticism...supporting your team

all Americans should have zero tolerance for crooked politicians who break the law...send them all to jail both democrats and republicans
So weird.
Still haven't seen you come clean about lying about players and no pro days or combine.

That kind of alternate reality is true fanaticism. You trick yourself into believing you're a fanatic by denying real facts and real information even exist.

That's true crazy talk.

As for Climate Change?
Lemme put it this way... if 98% of doctors tell you you need to get that tumor removed to live.. but two percent say.. "naw.. it's natural, you'll be okay".. which are you going to listen to?

And.. besides climate change... you're good with more pollutants reaching our water? And support it being easier for mentally ill people to purchase guns? And... you like more boots on the ground in the Middle East?
These are *policy* questions.. not politics about my guy or your guy. Policies.

3-24-16

bigklein
Starter

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 am

This guy is definitely going to get toast:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 pm

bigklein wrote:This guy is definitely going to get toast:
Win.

Quite the day in the nation's capitol, eh? lol

3-24-16

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Love that Carlin clip.

There's a bigger point to that clip... but.. I'll let you get to it.

3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Well... a hint..

" I think, to be fair, the planet sees us as a mild threat. Something to be dealt with. And the planet can defend itself in an organized, collective way, the way a beehive or an ant colony can. A collective defense mechanism. The planet will think of something. What would you do if you were the planet? How would you defend yourself against this troublesome, pesky species?"

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:50 am

Look at Dick babbling the MSM propaganda and sounding like Pelosi, Warren and Waters. Veiled threats, crocodile tears and the parroting of Liberal lies. Priceless.... :lol:

Ants
Veteran

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:05 am

Rampager66 wrote:Look at Dick babbling the MSM propaganda and sounding like Pelosi, Warren and Waters. Veiled threats, crocodile tears and the parroting of Liberal lies. Priceless.... :lol:
HAHA! You woke up the forum lib!!! :lol:

Dick, climate change??? Haha! Yes, and the Earth is flat, right? :lol: It's just a big lie so that Al Gore can start collecting a carbon tax. What a loser THAT guy is.

Face it - Obama was the worst president since Woodrow Wilson. Just terrible. :oops:

:idea: Let's win some games.

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:18 am

Trump will be impeached or be a one term president. It's idiots like you who are making America grotesque again.

"Peace, be still."