Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Underdog
Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

And while I haven't followed the whole thread, have we discussed how much taxpayer dollars are going to support Trumps weekly golf trips to Florida and police overtime to keep his son from having to switch schools this year (and his family's vacation and business travel)? He is costing us conservatively close to $130 million this year.

HellRam
Veteran

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Underdog wrote:
HellRam wrote:
Underdog wrote:And btw...I really hope Trump succeeds. Because if he does we all do. I hope I want to re-elect him he's doing so awesome. But he's off to a historically bad start. I just hope he doesn't get us into WWIII.

Trump's the one trying to keep this country out of war...as odd as they may be for many to perceive.

The establishment progressive's along with half the Republican party have been salivating for WW3. Hillary called Putin Hitler, McCain won't shut up until there is war with Russia. Now the establishment is getting all worked up over Syria. Where were they the last 8 years??? It's been a god damn warzone over there for how long now? Nothing the media or establishment does makes sense anymore. It's like they have a different policy everyday, based off different naritives as to what they want the masses to believe.

Believe it or not Trump's the least of our worries when it comes to WW3. Unless he joins the establishment he claims to be against.

If anyone is rooting for WWIII they should be removed from office immediately. I think there is a difference between rooting for it or being cautious of a man proven to be dangerous and willing to flex his muscle and test world leaders. That is legitimate. And Syria blew up because of the chemical warfare. But I hope you're right. I hope Trump can influence China enough to sit on N Korea and figure out a way to cooperate with Russia to return Syria to its normal state of awful as opposed to genocidal. I really do want him to succeed. However nothing he has done so far instills me with the confidence he can. And I don't know how anyone can look at what he's done so far and see anything but a mess. The only real positive thing he's accomplished is that everyone is now paying attention to politics again where for 30-40 years or so the majority of us got lazy (myself included)
Well most of your politicians want war.... thats just that. And Syria is in the same state it's been. You only care now because you were told to care. Once again the media controlling you. This sure as hell isnt the first chemical attack. Shit are you aware whats been going on in Iraq, Yemen, Libya? Murder of children, industrialized rape of girls/children, mass killings and graves. It's been going on for a long time. Nobody cares, it's all fake compassion. Personally I think its sick this is being used as a political tool.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Yeah.. no.
Personally I've been outraged by Syria for a while & was frustrated by inaction.

Obama made plenty of errors and when he asked for Congressional approval to strike I was confused and disappointed.

I guess Iraq made him feel his hands were tied.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

HellRam
Veteran

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Dick84 wrote:Hell..

Respectfully... there's nothing routine in war or in the Middle East.
I think you're downplaying it.
I don't know what he'll do in regards to military moves.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I'm not sure I understand the downplaying remark, but thats okay its late and I'm tired, not stressing it. Bouta smoke a doobie n call it good.

The region hasn't had true peace in far too long. That alone makes it routine, as messed up as it is to say. Just my way of seeing it.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Some Politicians want war when the economy is bad and they are in charge or if their name is Dick Cheney but I wouldn't make that as a sweeping generalization. And I don't disagree that war is political in nature or we would been stopping the genocides in Africa 100 times over. But they don't have oil. But chemical warfare crosses the atrocity line. It just does. Everyone has agreed to knock that shit off. When someone crosses that line, its a big deal. Its always a big deal.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Underdog wrote:And while I haven't followed the whole thread, have we discussed how much taxpayer dollars are going to support Trumps weekly golf trips to Florida and police overtime to keep his son from having to switch schools this year (and his family's vacation and business travel)? He is costing us conservatively close to $130 million this year.
But Obama!!!!!

Some derivative of this or HITLERY!!!!

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 am

Underdog wrote:And while I haven't followed the whole thread, have we discussed how much taxpayer dollars are going to support Trumps weekly golf trips to Florida and police overtime to keep his son from having to switch schools this year (and his family's vacation and business travel)? He is costing us conservatively close to $130 million this year.

Just curious, where are you getting your info on his expenses?

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:So we have you to vouch for what you say happened between your dad and Trump. Says a lot. I'd be more inclined to believe that what really happened was your dad decided he would make all the rules, because he said so. After Trump straightened him out he went crying and accusing much like liberals do.
As much as I'd like to give you my sympathy, you simply have zero credibility because of the sources you provide as evidence and your penchant for parroting fake news.
Well...

First off.. you're fucking illiterate as well as fucking stupid.
I spoke of my dad's experiences with unethical contractors, builders and developers who couldn't pay their bills. I never said Trump himself.

Secondly.. for insulting my dad... fuck you. I'd say that to your face, for the record.
Dad was an ethical sub who actually took some jobs that he didn't make $$ to keep the crew working. He was one of the good guys.

So.. again... You're fucking illiterate and fucking stupid.
And.. fuck you for insulting my dad. That's sincere.
You referred to them as "Assholes like Trump". I stand corrected on that only, but the intent is there to take a stab at Trump. The rest I stand behind.
I would have been more inclined to believe you on this point had you not posted it here or made it political with the Trump reference.

Because when it gets Political I cannot bring myself to believe anything presented, again, by someone who quotes the sources you do and then blows a gasket and resorts to attacking the poster if they disagree or offer a different opinion.

FWIW, I do know how corrupt the Contracting/Sub Contracting business can be.... if that makes you feel better. ;)

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:06 am

Goddamn.. what s fucking moron.

You don't know how many times Trump had been sued & filed for bankruptcy?

Believe it or not.. other very rich people don't all have this happen.

Your hero worship is kinda bizarre.

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:29 am

69RamFan wrote:

The Washington Post. There have been several stories about it most quoting much higher figures but WaPo actually sharpened their pencils and drove it down to more realistic costs. Its about $3MM per trip to Lago Mar and $145,000 a day so Trump's kid can finish his school year in NY.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... 327faa595c

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:40 am

Dick84 wrote:Goddamn.. what s fucking moron.

I don't know how many times the fake news you use says he's been sued or the concocted particulars of the cases. If I ever want a good laugh I'll certainly ask you for your sources.
I do know that most elite people either get sued lots or buy their way out of court appearances. Some are guilty, a lot are not.
You know how Moochers are always lookin for something for nothing, kinda like Gold diggers.
Of course they're all entitled, innocent, model citizen victims in the demented liberal mind.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:53 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:Goddamn.. what s fucking moron.

I don't know how many times the fake news you use says he's been sued or the concocted particulars of the cases. If I ever want a good laugh I'll certainly ask you for your sources.
I do know that most elite people either get sued lots or buy their way out of court appearances. Some are guilty, a lot are not.
You know how Moochers are always lookin for something for nothing, kinda like Gold diggers.
Of course they're all entitled, innocent, model citizen victims in the demented liberal mind.

Umm...Politifact is a pretty neutral site. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -bankrupt/

USA today has some stats...https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /84995854/

Hardly seems fake. But since you won't believe any of those...how about your beloved fox newshttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/doz ... claim.html

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 am

Politifact -- They had Hillary by 12 and Trump with no path to 270. X
USA Today. Liberal is as Liberal does. BTW that article is before he was elected. Since he did win, the article is smoke and mirrors or revealed nothing that would disqualify him. X
Fox - More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced, They actually will report news, instead of 25 Trump hit pieces, "Illegals" pity party's and agenda driven concocted BS.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:16 am

Underdog wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

The Washington Post. There have been several stories about it most quoting much higher figures but WaPo actually sharpened their pencils and drove it down to more realistic costs. Its about $3MM per trip to Lago Mar and $145,000 a day so Trump's kid can finish his school year in NY.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... 327faa595c

Its hard to tell what the real cost would be and trying to compare it to Obama cost.

For one, most of your news media that are tracking the cost, are liberal push agendas.

They are trying to compare Obama cost, but are only showing his family vacation time in most medias,

and not his business or leisure cost.

Example: (CNSNews.com) - President Obama’s golf outings in 2014 cost taxpayers nearly $3 million - $2,952,278 - for just flight expenses alone, according to records from the Department of the Air Force obtained by Judicial Watch.

Just in this example that I got from the internet, its leaving out the cost of moving his security, where he is staying, and other cost.

Where as Trump, going to his own resort in Florida, he is not paying the cost to stay there or play on his own golf course, plus he is working and bringing dignitaries to do government business.

He is not taking on a salary from the government, and he is donating it to charity.

This is no big issue as far as I'm concern as the media is trying to make it to be. IMO

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:31 am

Stupid President and his more stupid supporters---how to make America a laughing stock!

Republicans are evil.

"In McVay We Trust!"

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:54 am

Rampager66 wrote:Politifact -- They had Hillary by 12 and Trump with no path to 270. X
USA Today. Liberal is as Liberal does. BTW that article is before he was elected. Since he did win, the article is smoke and mirrors or revealed nothing that would disqualify him. X
Fox - More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced, They actually will report news, instead of 25 Trump hit pieces, "Illegals" pity party's and agenda driven concocted BS.

A. Just because Politifact projected Hillary winning does not mean they aren't credible. Almost every poll had Hillary winning even Nate Silver who has a long history of predicting elections correctly had her winning though 538 was 70/30.

B. Nobody said lawsuits and bankruptcy disqualified him to be president. They said it made him not as great a businessman as he might want you to believe. Pre or post election has nothing to with it. And usually where there is smoke there is fire. And on a comparable basis, his level of bankruptcy and lawsuits are not normal. He is a bully.

C. Most media outlets have some leaning but saying Fox attempts to be balanced is laughable. Chris Wallace attempts to be balanced. The rest just deliver the Republican talking points. CNN/MSNBC - left. Fox - Right. Print - left - radio - right. That's how it is. Discern your information accordingly, try to get perspective by taking in both sids and make your own decisions. But don't pretend bias is less prevalent in the outlet of your choice.

The point you left out is even your "balanced" outlet reported on Trump''s bankruptcies. So at least admit that the original point is correct or at least reported as such by a number of news outlets. I could have added in a bunch more links to other news sources I just felt like 3 examples were enough.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:58 am

Rampager is all in.

He's who Trump was talking about when he said he could walk in the street and shoot someone and not lose voters.

He's in denial of simple reality and is buying in to the demagogue.

Neutral info is put up... he won't even look at it.

That's insanity.

(The fact he's trying to sell the golf trips as "working" trips says it all. Literally a PR line)

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 am

Its hard to tell what the real cost would be and trying to compare it to Obama cost.

For one, most of your news media that are tracking the cost, are liberal push agendas.

They are trying to compare Obama cost, but are only showing his family vacation time in most medias,

and not his business or leisure cost.

Example: (CNSNews.com) - President Obama’s golf outings in 2014 cost taxpayers nearly $3 million - $2,952,278 - for just flight expenses alone, according to records from the Department of the Air Force obtained by Judicial Watch.

Just in this example that I got from the internet, its leaving out the cost of moving his security, where he is staying, and other cost.

Where as Trump, going to his own resort in Florida, he is not paying the cost to stay there or play on his own golf course, plus he is working and bringing dignitaries to do government business.

He is not taking on a salary from the government, and he is donating it to charity.

This is no big issue as far as I'm concern as the media is trying to make it to be. IMO[/quote]

They have tagged the Obama family travels at $98MM over his terms. The problem with Lago Mar over Camp David is that Camp David is easy to secure. Lago Mar has to employ too many other resources (not to mention the air force one bill). And the NY cost is obscene. You're the president, let your kid move the white house with you. This isn't a bi-partisan thing either (I am neither a Democrat or Republican). As a taxpayer and a republican you should be outraged your president thinks so little of you that he is willing to spend this kind of taxpayer dollar. The Mayor of Palm Beach asked him to stop coming or at least help pay for all the police support they have to provide. Secret Service is stretched to their limit. And you realize he profits from these trips right? His club raised fees and his hotels collect overnight stay fees from secret service (which is not out of the norm, Biden did it too, but there isa difference in cost between a house in Delaware and a penthouse floor in Manhattan).

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:10 am

They have tagged the Obama family travels at $98MM over his terms. The problem with Lago Mar over Camp David is that Camp David is easy to secure. Lago Mar has to employ too many other resources (not to mention the air force one bill). And the NY cost is obscene. You're the president, let your kid move the white house with you. This isn't a bi-partisan thing either (I am neither a Democrat or Republican). As a taxpayer and a republican you should be outraged your president thinks so little of you that he is willing to spend this kind of taxpayer dollar. The Mayor of Palm Beach asked him to stop coming or at least help pay for all the police support they have to provide. Secret Service is stretched to their limit. And you realize he profits from these trips right? His club raised fees and his hotels collect overnight stay fees from secret service (which is not out of the norm, Biden did it too, but there isa difference in cost between a house in Delaware and a penthouse floor in Manhattan).

As for the donating his salary to charity. Maybe, He says he will. He also said in the beginning he wouldn't collect it. Now its I'll collect it and donate it at the end.

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:37 am

Dick84 wrote:Rampager is all in.

He's who Trump was talking about when he said he could walk in the street and shoot someone and not lose voters.

He's in denial of simple reality and is buying in to the demagogue.

Neutral info is put up... he won't even look at it.

That's insanity.

(The fact he's trying to sell the golf trips as "working" trips says it all. Literally a PR line)

I'm not completely understanding your set of rules here. He doesn't read links, you don't read links. So whys is a bigger deal when he does it?

Let's say Rampagers is all in(which I can agree he mostly is), whats the big deal? Are you not all in as well, just going in a different direction. I haven't seen much objectivity from your view points either. And thats plenty fine, but don't ridicule him when he's doing the same thing you are. Atleast he's not throwing insults in almost every post.

As for the golfing thing... who the hell cares. My God. Obama went golfing plenty and now Trumps doing the same. Oddly enough like always it wasn't a big deal till the otherside starting doing it.

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 am

Safety Blitz wrote:Stupid President and his more stupid supporters---how to make America a laughing stock!

Republicans are evil.
Lol damn right there evil.

Guys like McCain, Graham, Ryan were all in the Hillary camp. They also continue to work for the left more then their own voting block. Love your outdated thinking Safety. You remind me of the old geezers I talk to, completely oblivious to modern era politics.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:45 am

I don't watch conspiracy videos.

I also don't post from nutbag sites. I don't put up links to Huffpo.. Slate.. Vox.. Salon.

I'll read Fox News articles and I do my best to avoid opinion pieces although I posted a Pro-Trump opinion piece to prove my point about Rampager being a nut.

Breitbart, infowars & the such? Nope.

Mainstream media is pretty mainstream when it comes to reporting.

But I know you don't believe that.

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am

The golfing thing - probably nobody would care if Trump wasn't so hypercritical of Obama playing golf while he was in office. And if he didn't say during the campaign he wouldn't have time for golf he would be too busy working. By doing that he set himself up as a pariah. Being President has to be the hardest job in the world. Its 24/7 365 so Presidents should play golf. But maybe not in Florida where you have to take air force one. Maybe play a round VA where you can take the much cheaper Marine helicopter. Its not like he was drafted to this job and is being forced to do it. He actively sought it. And with that comes responsibility to spend taxpayer dollars responsibly.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

Is anyone else having to submit posts 3 times before they take or is it just chrome?

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Dick84 wrote:I don't watch conspiracy videos.

I also don't post from nutbag sites. I don't put up links to Huffpo.. Slate.. Vox.. Salon.

I'll read Fox News articles and I do my best to avoid opinion pieces although I posted a Pro-Trump opinion piece to prove my point about Rampager being a nut.

Breitbart, infowars & the such? Nope.

Mainstream media is pretty mainstream when it comes to reporting.

But I know you don't believe that.

First who cares if it's far right or far left. Objectivity and fairness is giving the person your debating a fair chance. I read wacko far left article, why? Because I'm open minded and fair. But you wouldn't understand that, would you?

Also keep telling others what they think, it's just proving you're a snob. You're reminding me of Zackn, the guy who would tell others what they thought or what their interpretations are.

Lol white people... the true race of know it all's.

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Pussy grabber...Fraud in chief....

Bannon---------------out
Nunes-------------stepping aside
Nepotism---Jared and Ivanka-----------------------greedy whores

"In McVay We Trust!"