Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Safety Blitz
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Pussy grabber...Fraud in chief....

Bannon---------------out
Nunes-------------stepping aside
Nepotism---Jared and Ivanka-----------------------greedy whores

"Peace, be still."

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Underdog wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:Politifact -- They had Hillary by 12 and Trump with no path to 270. X
USA Today. Liberal is as Liberal does. BTW that article is before he was elected. Since he did win, the article is smoke and mirrors or revealed nothing that would disqualify him. X
Fox - More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced, They actually will report news, instead of 25 Trump hit pieces, "Illegals" pity party's and agenda driven concocted BS.

A. Just because Politifact projected Hillary winning does not mean they aren't credible. Almost every poll had Hillary winning even Nate Silver who has a long history of predicting elections correctly had her winning though 538 was 70/30.

B. Nobody said lawsuits and bankruptcy disqualified him to be president. They said it made him not as great a businessman as he might want you to believe. Pre or post election has nothing to with it. And usually where there is smoke there is fire. And on a comparable basis, his level of bankruptcy and lawsuits are not normal. He is a bully.

C. Most media outlets have some leaning but saying Fox attempts to be balanced is laughable. Chris Wallace attempts to be balanced. The rest just deliver the Republican talking points. CNN/MSNBC - left. Fox - Right. Print - left - radio - right. That's how it is. Discern your information accordingly, try to get perspective by taking in both sids and make your own decisions. But don't pretend bias is less prevalent in the outlet of your choice.

The point you left out is even your "balanced" outlet reported on Trump''s bankruptcies. So at least admit that the original point is correct or at least reported as such by a number of news outlets. I could have added in a bunch more links to other news sources I just felt like 3 examples were enough.
A) They were right in line with the other Liberal controlled rags in their polls and opinions right thru the primaries and General Election. There was a noticeable bias toward the left thru it all.

B) 4 Bankruptcy's in over 500 business's is only a failure in your mind. I think it's a pretty good track record. And using the system to benefit oneself makes him smart but bothers you because you don't know how to make the system work for you like he does. If you did and could, you probably would do it too.

C)Is again another glaring example of someone from the left thinking everyone needs to be told how to think and act. Hate to break it to you but nobody cares how YOU think THEY should do anything because you think you know it all. That's how you come across here and I'll pass on your pre school ramblings.

I said, "More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced" ... Again an attempt, not flat out balanced as you suggest..
If you really did spend any substantial time there you'd know that although most are on the Right, Fox gives regular platforms to decidedly left contributors.
Juan Williams, Geraldo, Sheperd Smith, Bob Beckel(sp)... to name a few and the Tucker Carlson segment is generally a 1 on 1 debate with both sides represented.
None of the Left outlets give that much time to the right viewpoint.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Dick84 wrote:Rampager is all in.

He's who Trump was talking about when he said he could walk in the street and shoot someone and not lose voters.

He's in denial of simple reality and is buying in to the demagogue.

Neutral info is put up... he won't even look at it.

That's insanity.

(The fact he's trying to sell the golf trips as "working" trips says it all. Literally a PR line)
To be clear, It's not that I'm all in on Trump, it's that I'm supporting the President who ousted the worthless anti American Trash Party. They are the biggest threat to America and are thankfully being purged before it was too late.
It only seems that way to you because all you want to talk about is the concocted hit pieces from your ...ahem... sources. I'm just responding to that. I never start topics, only respond to the Lefts Garbage,

As for something being Neutral because YOU said so,,,, again my problem is your interpretation of reality and the fact you think your interpretations of anything overrule everyone else's.
I don't need the news to see what's going on. Everyday life tells most of the story. The news helps fills in some of the blanks, sometimes.The issue is that one sides view is the other sides poison and it hinders true conversation.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:48 pm

HellRam wrote:Dick I'm not in the mood for a debate it's Friday... and I'm on my way to a homies to smoke a blunt.

One question though.... you obviously work for the Government or have some type of contracting with the Government. You obviously have enough time to stress yourself out about other opinions, my opinion anyways. Plus you are a die hard big Government supporter, like most Government employees. Curious what line of work are you in?
Hmmmm... typical dumbass.. making assumptions.

See how easy that is to turn around? Yet.. I don't make your assumptions about race. Why is that? Because I'm not a flat-out racist like you. You interject race into your posts more than anyone on here and use it as a leverage point. Couldn't give a fuck what race you are. Or anyone else on here, for that matter.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:Rampager is all in.

He's who Trump was talking about when he said he could walk in the street and shoot someone and not lose voters.

He's in denial of simple reality and is buying in to the demagogue.

Neutral info is put up... he won't even look at it.

That's insanity.

(The fact he's trying to sell the golf trips as "working" trips says it all. Literally a PR line)
To be clear, It's not that I'm all in on Trump, it's that I'm supporting the President who ousted the worthless anti American Trash Party. They are the biggest threat to America and are thankfully being purged before it was too late.
It only seems that way to you because all you want to talk about is the concocted hit pieces from your ...ahem... sources. I'm just responding to that. I never start topics, only respond to the Lefts Garbage,

As for something being Neutral because YOU said so,,,, again my problem is your interpretation of reality and the fact you think your interpretations of anything overrule everyone else's.
I don't need the news to see what's going on. Everyday life tells most of the story. The news helps fills in some of the blanks, sometimes.The issue is that one sides view is the other sides poison and it hinders true conversation.
You're ALL IN on Trump and your response to Underdog just reinforced that.
Your answers were, literally, exact talking points from Trump people. Exactly.

You're so batshit right-wing crazy... you can't even SEE the middle, much less understand what it looks like.

Hell's an idiot much of the time.. but at least he understands how close the two parties really are.

3-24-16

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Dick84 wrote:
HellRam wrote:Dick I'm not in the mood for a debate it's Friday... and I'm on my way to a homies to smoke a blunt.

One question though.... you obviously work for the Government or have some type of contracting with the Government. You obviously have enough time to stress yourself out about other opinions, my opinion anyways. Plus you are a die hard big Government supporter, like most Government employees. Curious what line of work are you in?

See how easy that is to turn around? Yet.. I don't make your assumptions about race. Why is that? Because I'm not a flat-out racist like you. You interject race into your posts more than anyone on here and use it as a leverage point. Couldn't give a fuck what race you are. Or anyone else on here, for that matter.

Uh oh the brown man disagreed with the white man, get the rope out, get it out. Sorry bud but I'm not going to bow down to your facist Nazi like agenda. People of color are allowed to have their own opinion as well.

Also keep up the insults, all it does is make you appear to be a coward. Actually your behavior has many red flags. You obviously enjoy putting people down to make yourself feel superior. This is a trait found in many abusive people. Maybe that explains why you spend so much time online instead of with your family. You want to play the assumption game? You got it. Real talk, it wouldnt surprise me if you were a registered sex offender. I've studied psychology quite a bit and your traits fit the bill. You obviously enjoy feeling dominant, but you can only get that feeling through victims or people who can't fight back(online). It's always intrigued me as to why human beings are trash and treat there fellow man as such.

I've personal messaged you before, wd can meet up and have this debate in person. Of course your tough talkin won't work in person. That's probably why you declined. Maybe next time you wont open up Pandora's box and you'll act civil. But we all know that wont happen.

Good day Dick and Gob bless, maybe he will touch your heart.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:21 pm

HellRam wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Uh oh the brown man disagreed with the white man, get the rope out, get it out. Sorry bud but I'm not going to bow down to your facist Nazi like agenda. People of color are allowed to have their own opinion as well.

Also keep up the insults, all it does is make you appear to be a coward. Actually your behavior has many red flags. You obviously enjoy putting people down to make yourself feel superior. This is a trait found in many abusive people. Maybe that explains why you spend so much time online instead of with your family. You want to play the assumption game? You got it. Real talk, it wouldnt surprise me if you were a registered sex offender. I've studied psychology quite a bit and your traits fit the bill. You obviously enjoy feeling dominant, but you can only get that feeling through victims or people who can't fight back(online). It's always intrigued me as to why human beings are trash and treat there fellow man as such.

I've personal messaged you before, wd can meet up and have this debate in person. Of course your tough talkin won't work in person. That's probably why you declined. Maybe next time you wont open up Pandora's box and you'll act civil. But we all know that wont happen.

Good day Dick and Gob bless, maybe he will touch your heart.
Thanks for proving my point right off the bat, idiot.
I'm an equal opportunity asshole... ask Rampager66 and the others on this thread. YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BLACK, BLUE, BROWN, YELLOW OR GREEN.

Yes, I'm a government contract worker/sex offender/klan member.
Yes... you have PMd me before and I ignored it. Not sure why you wouldn't think that acting the way you do on the public part of this forum and then pretending to offer a peaceful olive branch for a "real world" meeting wouldn't come across as, at the very least, creepy.

People argue on these boards. It happens. You? I'm happy to back up my accusation of you being a racist.
Simply go to your own profile and search your posts with "white people". Numerous posts being derogatory about White people and making broad assumptions.

Keep *your* God and his blessings... because any blessings for a God you believe in aren't welcome at my doorstep.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Dick, you're out of control, taking swipes at everybody in epic snowflake behavior. :lol:

Keep it coming princess....

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Rampager66 wrote:Dick, you're out of control, taking swipes at everybody in epic snowflake behavior. :lol:

Keep it coming princess....
Like I said.. I'm an equal opportunity asshole.

Btw.. nice Trump talking points. Spicer would be proud.
Oh.. you slayed me with the "snowflake" thing.. oh, ouch, ouch.

You're just not real bright and you actually believe Trump at face value. Sad!

Anyway.. like I said, glad Kushner seems to be getting a foothold. McMasters as well.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm

When you consider how totally and desperately the media and the left are obstructing them, the administration managed to get done lots. They are playin hardball with everyone again, and because they have someone with a spine, world leaders are respecting us again.
They are now deporting more illegals then are sneaking in. Ice is rocking....

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Rampager66 wrote:When you consider how totally and desperately the media and the left are obstructing them, the administration managed to get done lots. They are playin hardball with everyone again, and because they have someone with a spine, world leaders are respecting us again.
They are now deporting more illegals then are sneaking in. Ice is rocking....
Lol

Seriously... do they mass email their talking points and you cut and paste????

I can't/won't deny the immigration thing. I actually believe that a lot of the information coming from the government is credible and has been for a long time. Seems like they realize the climate has changed.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 pm

More problems with Susan Rice,,,,
Wow, she just keeps on digging herself in a hole, and its shit deep... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the behind the Bars look..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Susan Rice claims she and Obama removed Syria chemical weapons

Days before leaving office, Susan Rice told NPR hack Rachel Martin that she and Obama removed all chemical weapons in Syria. This of course was another classic Susan Rice lie as over 100 people died, including babies in the latest Syrian chemical weapons attack by Bashir al-Assad.

phpBB [video]

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:58 pm

69RamFan wrote:More problems with Susan Rice,,,,
Wow, she just keeps on digging herself in a hole, and its shit deep... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the behind the Bars look..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Susan Rice claims she and Obama removed Syria chemical weapons

Days before leaving office, Susan Rice told NPR hack Rachel Martin that she and Obama removed all chemical weapons in Syria. This of course was another classic Susan Rice lie as over 100 people died, including babies in the latest Syrian chemical weapons attack by Bashir al-Assad.

phpBB [video]
"Hillary's Emails..."

Nunes stepped down today... what'd he do wrong? lol

Sigh.. .clown show.

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Underdog wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:Politifact -- They had Hillary by 12 and Trump with no path to 270. X
USA Today. Liberal is as Liberal does. BTW that article is before he was elected. Since he did win, the article is smoke and mirrors or revealed nothing that would disqualify him. X
Fox - More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced, They actually will report news, instead of 25 Trump hit pieces, "Illegals" pity party's and agenda driven concocted BS.

A. Just because Politifact projected Hillary winning does not mean they aren't credible. Almost every poll had Hillary winning even Nate Silver who has a long history of predicting elections correctly had her winning though 538 was 70/30.

B. Nobody said lawsuits and bankruptcy disqualified him to be president. They said it made him not as great a businessman as he might want you to believe. Pre or post election has nothing to with it. And usually where there is smoke there is fire. And on a comparable basis, his level of bankruptcy and lawsuits are not normal. He is a bully.

C. Most media outlets have some leaning but saying Fox attempts to be balanced is laughable. Chris Wallace attempts to be balanced. The rest just deliver the Republican talking points. CNN/MSNBC - left. Fox - Right. Print - left - radio - right. That's how it is. Discern your information accordingly, try to get perspective by taking in both sids and make your own decisions. But don't pretend bias is less prevalent in the outlet of your choice.

The point you left out is even your "balanced" outlet reported on Trump''s bankruptcies. So at least admit that the original point is correct or at least reported as such by a number of news outlets. I could have added in a bunch more links to other news sources I just felt like 3 examples were enough.
A) They were right in line with the other Liberal controlled rags in their polls and opinions right thru the primaries and General Election. There was a noticeable bias toward the left thru it all.

B) 4 Bankruptcy's in over 500 business's is only a failure in your mind. I think it's a pretty good track record. And using the system to benefit oneself makes him smart but bothers you because you don't know how to make the system work for you like he does. If you did and could, you probably would do it too.

C)Is again another glaring example of someone from the left thinking everyone needs to be told how to think and act. Hate to break it to you but nobody cares how YOU think THEY should do anything because you think you know it all. That's how you come across here and I'll pass on your pre school ramblings.

I said, "More R then D but at least an attempt is there to be balanced" ... Again an attempt, not flat out balanced as you suggest..
If you really did spend any substantial time there you'd know that although most are on the Right, Fox gives regular platforms to decidedly left contributors.
Juan Williams, Geraldo, Sheperd Smith, Bob Beckel(sp)... to name a few and the Tucker Carlson segment is generally a 1 on 1 debate with both sides represented.
None of the Left outlets give that much time to the right viewpoint.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Lets start with B. How about we keep the debate about the topics and not personal. For starters outside of being a Ram fan and not being a Trump fan you know nothing about me. So don't ascribe any notions about my knowledge or lack thereof of the system or how to use it. For all you know I've had multiple startups, sold some when bankrupt on others. Or maybe not. Lets stay on topic.

As for your other points...polls can be wrong, it has nothing to do with the organization reporting them if they have legitimate methodology. There is a lot that can go into misses. But if NBC sources the Quinnipiac poll, that has nothing to do with NBC.

If you think 4 bankruptcies and something like 3,000 lawsuits is ok, thats your opinion. Mine is different. Personally I think its case dependent. The founder of Hershey went bankrupt four times before he struck chocolate. How bad was that? I have no idea. But Trump seems to devalue people that aren't him and it elevates everything he does. That is my opinion based on what my eye test tells me.

If you think Fox is trying to be balanced though I don't know what to tell you. That would be like me telling you MSNBC is balanced because they have republicans on their panels. They're not. And if you believe the 2012 Fairleigh Dickinson study Fox News watchers were the least informed about the news slightly ahead of "Never watch the news" and below "I get my news from Facebook". Take from that what you will. Reported by Forbes which I believe would be slightly right leaning as its pro business so you can trust it. And yes, I do watch FOX sometimes. I like to see their viewpoints for myself. And I don't mind Tucker Carlson anymore. He's gotten better over time. I'd watch him over Rachael Maddow. But when I watch each I am aware of the angles they come from. It helps me make my own decisions on what is being reported.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:31 pm

I'm over the line quite often, so I applaud your even-toned responses, dog.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:47 pm

[/quote]

"Hillary's Emails..."

Sigh.. .clown show.[/quote]

Nunez did nothing wrong, he stepping down,

not to cause any headache with the house,

and to concentrate on the Susan Rice case.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Dick84 wrote:I'm over the line quite often, so I applaud your even-toned responses, dog.
Thanks. I appreciate that.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:50 pm

69RamFan wrote:
"Hillary's Emails..."

Sigh.. .clown show.[/quote]

and to concentrate on the Susan Rice case.[/quote]

It's amazing how often we're hearing that phrase when people associated with this administration are removed..

"did nothing wrong.. just stepping down.."

Literally another WH Press Release line. Laughable.

When are they going to focus on the 3-5 million illegal votes???

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Dick84 wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
"Hillary's Emails..."

Sigh.. .clown show.

and to concentrate on the Susan Rice case.[/quote]

It's amazing how often we're hearing that phrase when people associated with this administration are removed..

When are they going to focus on the 3-5 million illegal votes???[/quote]

Isn't Adam Schiff focus on that issue?

He got kind of quiet after he reviewed the docs at the WH too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Well yeah, one of the reasons Nunes stepped down is because he is being investigated for talking about classified information by talking about the docs.The existence or non-existence of a FISA is classified. Schiff shouldn't be talking about them.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Underdog wrote:Well yeah, one of the reasons Nunes stepped down is because he is being investigated for talking about classified information by talking about the docs.The existence or non-existence of a FISA is classified. Schiff shouldn't be talking about them.
Oh so Susan Rice has clean hands,,, I gotcha,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:06 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
"Hillary's Emails..."

Sigh.. .clown show.

and to concentrate on the Susan Rice case.

When are they going to focus on the 3-5 million illegal votes???[/quote]

Isn't Adam Schiff focus on that issue?

He got kind of quiet after he reviewed the docs at the WH too. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Then he should step down too! If he did something wrong, as Nunes OBVIOUSLY did... yup, he should go.

See how that works? lol

3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... als-susan/

Some Republicans have latched onto allegations about former National Security Adviser Susan Rice to bolster their narrative that President Barack Obama’s administration misused intelligence for political purposes.

A few media sources, most prominently Bloomberg columnist Eli Lake, have said Rice repeatedly asked to learn the names of unidentified American citizens who appeared in intelligence reports in connection to the Donald Trump campaign and transition. These reports are based on anonymous sources, and Rice has neither confirmed nor denied them.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Congress should investigate because if the story is true, it’s strange that someone in Rice’s White House position would request for names to be unmasked.

"You're right that it's not necessarily illegal," Cotton said in an April 4 interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper. "It is unusual, though. The White House doesn't conduct criminal investigations. The White House doesn't conduct counterintelligence investigations. The White House is a consumer of intelligence. Normally, those kind of unmasking requests would be done by the agencies responsible for those activities."

However, experts in intelligence collection and classified information told us it’s normal for someone in such a high-up national security role to make unmasking requests, and it would be hard, though not impossible, to abuse the practice for political purposes.

"It’s not unusual at all," said Joshua Rovner, chair of international politics and national security at Southern Methodist University and author of Fixing the Facts: National Security and the Politics of Intelligence.

What ‘unmasking’ is and how it works

We couldn’t find a way to quantify how often national security advisers or other White House officials make unmasking requests, but experts said it’s a routine, legitimate occurrence.

The FBI and NSA regularly produce reports for government customers. The customer could be another investigating agency, Congress, the Justice Department or the White House. If an American’s name appears in a piece of intelligence — for example, if agents intercept a conversation between two foreign nationals who mention an American friend in passing — those preparing the report generally "mask" the American’s name, replacing it with something like "U.S. Person."

The recipient of the report might decide that in order to fully understand the intelligence, they need to know the "U.S. Person’s" identity. So they make a request for the name to be unmasked, and the agency that produced the report either approves or denies the request. The NSA approved 654 requests in 2015, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

It’s not just agencies conducting criminal or counterintelligence investigations that make the unmasking requests, as Cotton said. It’s anyone who consumes intelligence reports.

"The national security adviser, who is a consumer of the most selective and restricted intelligence products, would certainly be entitled to request unmasking in the course of his or her duties," said Steven Aftergood, who directs the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy.

For example, a national security adviser might learn from an intelligence report that a foreign agent is trying to cultivate an unnamed U.S. official. They would need to know the official’s name in order to alert him or her in advance, or to get a full picture of the situation, Rovner said.

Unmasking for political purposes?

Implied in Cotton’s statement is that Rice may have made unmasking requests for political purposes. The idea is that an official could use unmasking requests to surreptitiously dig up information about a U.S. citizen, such as a political opponent, without a warrant to surveil them.

But experts said abusing the unmasking process would be difficult, in large part because the agency does the actual unmasking, not the requester.

The official who wants to abuse the process would have to get agency workers on board with her plan because they would have to make sure she receives reports about the American in question. They would also have to make sure that any unmasking request would be granted, said Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Liberty & National Security Program at New York University’s Brennan Center for Justice, a civil liberties group.

"It’s certainly not an easy or direct route to spying on political opponents," she said, adding that there are other provisions of surveillance laws that are far more susceptible to abuse.

Only a select group of high-up officials in the intelligence and national security communities have the authority to make or approve unmasking requests, and they have to do so while complying with an elaborate set of minimization guidelines, compliance procedures and documentation, said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution and a former NSA lawyer.

These procedures, along with the intelligence community’s extreme sensitivity to accusations of political abuse, likely deters intelligence officials from complying with illegitimate unmasking requests, Rovner said.

Hennessey added that the media reports about Rice are so inconsistent and vague that it’s not really possible to assess whether the unmasking requests in question (if they occurred) were legitimate.

But "I have not seen anything in the public record that indicates there is any kind of problem here," she said.

Our ruling

Cotton said, "It is unusual" for a White House official like former National Security Adviser Susan Rice to make unmasking requests.

As the president’s top consultant on issues of national security, Rice and other national security advisers consume a large amount of intelligence. There are numerous legitimate reasons why Rice might ask an intelligence agency to reveal the identity of an unnamed person in an intelligence report.

It might not be an everyday occurrence, but it is not so "unusual" as to raise suspicion, as Cotton said. We rate Cotton’s claim False.

3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:09 pm

But I'm sure she's committed some kind of crime!!!! lol

3-24-16

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:10 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Underdog wrote:Well yeah, one of the reasons Nunes stepped down is because he is being investigated for talking about classified information by talking about the docs.The existence or non-existence of a FISA is classified. Schiff shouldn't be talking about them.
Oh so Susan Rice has clean hands,,, I gotcha,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
i never mentioned Susan Rice. I only mentioned Nunes. I have no idea what Susan Rice did or did not do so I would just be speculating (and I really don't know. I feel like that one could go either way). But we do know what Nunes did. He broke a rule about classified material to reporters. I won't argue if that particular rule is a good one or not. I have seen many classified documents that for the life of me could not tell you why they were classified, but I still could not disclose them.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 pm

And there go the missiles into Syria.

3-24-16