Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

And there go the missiles into Syria.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Underdog wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
Underdog wrote:Well yeah, one of the reasons Nunes stepped down is because he is being investigated for talking about classified information by talking about the docs.The existence or non-existence of a FISA is classified. Schiff shouldn't be talking about them.
Oh so Susan Rice has clean hands,,, I gotcha,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
i never mentioned Susan Rice. I only mentioned Nunes. I have no idea what Susan Rice did or did not do so I would just be speculating (and I really don't know. I feel like that one could go either way). But we do know what Nunes did. He broke a rule about classified material to reporters. I won't argue if that particular rule is a good one or not. I have seen many classified documents that for the life of me could not tell you why they were classified, but I still could not disclose them.
What rule did he break, a leftist rule??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what classified material did he give up to reporters?

come on, let me hear what you have to say??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Nunez did nothing wrong, he stepping down,

not to cause any headache with the house,

and to concentrate on the Susan Rice case.
It's amazing how often we're hearing that phrase when people associated with this administration are removed..

"did nothing wrong.. just stepping down.."

Literally another WH Press Release line. Laughable.

When are they going to focus on the 3-5 million illegal votes???[/quote]

Isn't Adam Schiff focus on that issue?

He got kind of quiet after he reviewed the docs at the WH too. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Then he should step down too! If he did something wrong, as Nunes OBVIOUSLY did... yup, he should go.

See how that works? lol[/quote]

exactly, that was mention on fox too, that he should step down.... exactly how it works, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Dick84 wrote:And there go the missiles into Syria.
That is a lot of Tomahawk missiles at one airfield. Seems like we over clubbed this one. Not sure its a bad thing in the sense that it sends a message to Syria, Russia and North Korea. Unless it sparks a war. Then forget I said that. However, I don't think Trump can do that without Congress' approval. That is an act of war without immediate danger to the US.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Oh so Susan Rice has clean hands,,, I gotcha,, :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

i never mentioned Susan Rice. I only mentioned Nunes. I have no idea what Susan Rice did or did not do so I would just be speculating (and I really don't know. I feel like that one could go either way). But we do know what Nunes did. He broke a rule about classified material to reporters. I won't argue if that particular rule is a good one or not. I have seen many classified documents that for the life of me could not tell you why they were classified, but I still could not disclose them.[/quote]

What rule did he break, a leftist rule??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what classified material did he give up to reporters?

come on, let me hear what you have to say??? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I said it. The existence or non-existence of a FISA is classified information. Saying there was a FISA on people around Trump violates that classification level. I'm not sure if you have ever been in or worked in the military but from my experience stuff like that is a pretty big deal. Its not a leftist rule, its Department of Energy or Department of Defense.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:29 pm

From what I see, the leftist are trying to push the Russia story vs Trump,

and they can't get any evidence after 8 months. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mean-while, the leftist were deep into Russia, Obama, the Clintons,

the Russia diplomats talking with the leftist.

But do the Dems want to start an investigation on themselves????

Oh no we did nothing wrong,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Underdog wrote:
That is a lot of Tomahawk missiles at one airfield. Seems like we over clubbed this one. Not sure its a bad thing in the sense that it sends a message to Syria, Russia and North Korea. Unless it sparks a war. Then forget I said that. However, I don't think Trump can do that without Congress' approval. That is an act of war without immediate danger to the US.
I'm sure he got their approval.

and that's not a lot of missiles, they are just making sure they won't be able to use that airfield.

and sends a message to North Korean and Iran.... we mean business.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Underdog wrote:
I'm sure he got their approval.

and that's not a lot of missiles, they are just making sure they won't be able to use that airfield.

and sends a message to North Korean and Iran.... we mean business.
lol...
He didn't get their approval.
Man... you're nutty.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:
lol...
He didn't get their approval.
Man... you're nutty.

Well if he didn't, he is the commander in chief and can give that order.

but from both parties on the news, the feelings seemed mutual after Syria dropped those chemical bombs.

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:47 pm

What does that have to do with Nunes divulging classified information all by himself to the press? Did Hillary force him to do that? Was she hiding behind him in the bushes with her Russian friends and a gun trained on him making him say that? That is a White House play. Sidetrack a discussion for which you have no answer for with an adjacent discussion. You do understand things can be mutually exclusive right? Hillary could be in with the Russians. And so could Trump. I hate Hillary. She can go down too. But I don't care about her because she is a citizen. I only care about Trump because somehow, he is our President. Do you not see how that is important? Honestly, I don't give two shits that the Russians hacked emails and spread them on WikiLeaks. They hate us. They are supposed to do that. Good on them for being smarter than us in this case. I do however care that they may have leverage over our President. That's bad. Can you take off the blinders long enough to at least acknowledge its something worth figuring out?

I'm tired of playing. Dick you're on your own. Best of luck. We can revisit this in 8 months when Trump is either cleared or impeached. If he's cleared I will happily say you are right on that specific matter. If he's impeached I expect the same.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Underdog wrote:What does that have to do with Nunes divulging classified information all by himself to the press? Did Hillary force him to do that? Was she hiding behind him in the bushes with her Russian friends and a gun trained on him making him say that? That is a White House play. Sidetrack a discussion for which you have no answer for with an adjacent discussion. You do understand things can be mutually exclusive right? Hillary could be in with the Russians. And so could Trump. I hate Hillary. She can go down too. But I don't care about her because she is a citizen. I only care about Trump because somehow, he is our President. Do you not see how that is important? Honestly, I don't give two shits that the Russians hacked emails and spread them on WikiLeaks. They hate us. They are supposed to do that. Good on them for being smarter than us in this case. I do however care that they may have leverage over our President. That's bad. Can you take off the blinders long enough to at least acknowledge its something worth figuring out?

I'm tired of playing. Dick you're on your own. Best of luck. We can revisit this in 8 months when Trump is either cleared or impeached. If he's cleared I will happily say you are right on that specific matter. If he's impeached I expect the same.
Oh I'm man enough to say I'm wrong, I even mention that to Dick, that if I'm wrong I will say so...

Any ways, GO RAMs,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Underdog
Bench Warmer

Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Something we agree on. Go Rams.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

So the launched missile, does that look like Trump is in some type of cahoots with Putin?

Yeah, he had this all planned with Putin,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think so.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This sends a message to North Korean and Iran.....

And he did this while he has Xi as a guest.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Syrians are worth potentially getting into war with, but not good enough to be let in this country. Got it.

What's the follow up? What happens next?

Russia said earlier today that its support of Assad wasn't unconditional, FYI. Coincidence? They also communicated with Russia ahead of attack.

What does it all add up to? I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:Syrians are worth potentially getting into war with, but not good enough to be let in this country. Got it.

What's the follow up? What happens next?

Russia said earlier today that its support of Assad wasn't unconditional, FYI. Coincidence? They also communicated with Russia ahead of attack.

What does it all add up to? I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
According to the news, we did not warn Russia,

But we will never know the true story, that's top secret with his top advisors and military advisors.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm

We warned Russia. Keep reading.
Just like he did not get Congressional approval.

The good news is that means the Syrians got a heads up.

It's being widely reported.

3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 pm

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Dick84 wrote:We warned Russia. Keep reading.

First I heard their was no contact, now their was contact on the news. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, You're right Dick on the no Congressional approval,

and I'm hearing they gave a hotline warning to Russia.

You're 2 for 0,,, Great job there Dick,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Dick84 wrote:We warned Russia. Keep reading.

First I heard their was no contact, now their was contact on the news. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, You're right Dick on the no Congressional approval,

and I'm hearing they gave a hotline warning to Russia.

You're 2 for 0,,, Great job there Dick,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, here is what the news is saying now, Trump did not call Putin directly about this launch.
But the U.S. Military warned Russia and Syria Military at the Syria base thru their hotline on what they were going to do.....

Basically, warning that Trump means business.

So that's why I was hearing two different stories, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Lol...

I'm glad to get the meaning from you.
They were given a heads up. Period. Make of that what you wish.

Again.. I'm not rushing to define this. It's one event in a very, very complicated situation.
I'm not necessarily criticizing the move when I say it's a complete contradiction to what he has said about military action in Syria in the past.. and even just last week.

Does it *mean* anything? If Assad remains in power?

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Dick84 wrote:Lol...

I'm glad to get the meaning from you.
They were given a heads up. Period. Make of that what you wish.

Again.. I'm not rushing to define this. It's one event in a very, very complicated situation.
I'm not necessarily criticizing the move when I say it's a complete contradiction to what he has said about military action in Syria in the past.. and even just last week.

Does it *mean* anything? If Assad remains in power?
Yes I know, they were giving heads up, and I agree with you on that point,

just saying why I heard from the news,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I understand what Trump was saying in the past, but something hit him that made him change his mind.

Maybe it was the videos of the kids seeing them die in slow death, who knows....

As far as Assad remaining in power, that's up to him from what I'm getting...

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 pm

What I'm saying is... what's our policy?
Is it based on pictures of dying children? Because.. ummmmm.... that happens a lot in the world and a shit-ton of kids have been killed by regular old fucking bombs in Syria.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Dick84 wrote:What I'm saying is... what's our policy?
Is it based on pictures of dying children? Because.. ummmmm.... that happens a lot in the world and a shit-ton of kids have been killed by regular old fucking bombs in Syria.
As far as I know, it getting rid of ISIS, and not to use chemical weapons.

This was a precise target hit to keep them from flying or using that airfield and to send a message....

we have U.S. ground troops there, so its a warning, and to protect our troops too from a chemical warfare.

Trump is taking initiatives from where Obama drew a redline but did no action. IMO

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 pm

69RamFan wrote:

This was a precise target hit to keep them from flying or using that airfield and to send a message....

we have U.S. ground troops there, so its a warning, and to protect our troops too from a chemical warfare.

Trump is taking initiatives from where Obama drew a redline but did no action. IMO
Obama asked for approval from a Republican Congress. They said no.

What changed? Parties in the WH. That's all.

As far as I know we don't have a policy. We have no idea if this is a one off or not.. both have been said tonight.

Oh.. Syria still fully operational according to reports I've read. So..

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

Obama asked for approval from a Republican Congress. They said no.

What changed? Parties in the WH. That's all.

As far as I know we don't have a policy. We have no idea if this is a one off or not.. both have been said tonight.

Oh.. Syria still fully operational according to reports I've read. So..
Yes I heard the same thing about Syria, the missile launch was a warning.....

As far as policy, as you stated, Trump didn't ask permission from congress, he got together with his advisor and military advisor and he took charge as commander in chief.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

"took charge as commander in chief"

Lol.. and if Obama did it it would've been something like Trump's 2013 tweets saying Obama would do it because of falling poll numbers?

Look... just drop the pretense of you caring about this for anything other than the fact Trump ordered it.
Me? I'm glad to see the butchering addressed, so I'm not gonna pretend that I don't lean toward wanting this kind of action.
What I don't want is this to be a one-time symbolic thing. Assad needs to go.

3-24-16