Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

"took charge as commander in chief"

Lol.. and if Obama did it it would've been something like Trump's 2013 tweets saying Obama would do it because of falling poll numbers?

Look... just drop the pretense of you caring about this for anything other than the fact Trump ordered it.
Me? I'm glad to see the butchering addressed, so I'm not gonna pretend that I don't lean toward wanting this kind of action.
What I don't want is this to be a one-time symbolic thing. Assad needs to go.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Dick84 wrote:"took charge as commander in chief"

Lol.. and if Obama did it it would've been something like Trump's 2013 tweets saying Obama would do it because of falling poll numbers?

Look... just drop the pretense of you caring about this for anything other than the fact Trump ordered it.
Me? I'm glad to see the butchering addressed, so I'm not gonna pretend that I don't lean toward wanting this kind of action.
But Obama didn't do it,,, his call...
Trump did do it, his call.

and you take out Assad, then ISIS takes over? Its really a no win situation.
Personally I think it was done because we have troops there, and they need protection from a chemical warfare.

And I do care for our troops.... no matter who is the President....

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 pm

HellRam wrote:
Underdog wrote:And btw...I really hope Trump succeeds. Because if he does we all do. I hope I want to re-elect him he's doing so awesome. But he's off to a historically bad start. I just hope he doesn't get us into WWIII.

Trump's the one trying to keep this country out of war...as odd as they may be for many to perceive.

The establishment progressive's along with half the Republican party have been salivating for WW3. Hillary called Putin Hitler, McCain won't shut up until there is war with Russia. Now the establishment is getting all worked up over Syria. Where were they the last 8 years??? It's been a god damn warzone over there for how long now? Nothing the media or establishment does makes sense anymore. It's like they have a different policy everyday, based off different naritives as to what they want the masses to believe.

Believe it or not Trump's the least of our worries when it comes to WW3. Unless he joins the establishment he claims to be against.
Well.. this take certainly aged well.

Great question.. what's different than in 2013? When Trump was 100% against attacking Syria after a gas attack? And said it would be a massive mistake to do it without Congressional support?

Like I said... I cared about it before and don't really disagree with the attack. My question is... is there a bigger plan? Because, as of a couple of days ago.. the Administration was 100% against regime change. And.. as you said.. gas attacks ain't anything new.

So... what's the direction and why?

It's been kinda fun to watch the Alt-Right people explode over this... feeling completely betrayed. Cernovich was selling the gas attack as a "false flag" operation. Lol.. what do they call people? Oh, yeah.. "Cucks"..

3-24-16

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 pm

69RamFan wrote:

Personally I think it was done because we have troops there, and they need protection from a chemical warfare.

Lol.

Wow.. you do do some spinning!
Want me to pull up the Rs who were attacking the very idea of intervention? Where are those voices today?
Heck.. even Pelosi and Schiff are coming out and saying that the attack was appropriate and proportionate.. they just want to know where this is heading.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Dick84 wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

Lol.

Wow.. you do do some spinning!
Want me to pull up the Rs who were attacking the very idea of intervention? Where are those voices today?
Heck.. even Pelosi and Schiff are coming out and saying that the attack was appropriate and proportionate.. they just want to know where this is heading.
What are you talking about spinning, I'm not trying to spin anything,,, I never said anything against what he did today or what he was saying in the past,,,

Personally, I think the real reason for targeting Syria airfield, is to protect our troops from a chemical warfare and to sent a message to Assad, North Korean and Iran more than protecting Syria.... IMO

Nothing about spinning anything... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Yes.. your line about it being to protect our troops is spin. 100%.
It's the definition of spin... "I think the real reason...."... that's SPINNING.

I don't know the real reasons and am just happy that the action was taken.
Again.. I want to know what's next.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Dick84 wrote:Yes.. your line about it being to protect our troops is spin. 100%.
It's the definition of spin... "I think the real reason...."... that's SPINNING.

Then next step, it was sending a message to N. Korean and Iran...

but N. Korean will be first in taking action if China doesn't handle them.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Dick84 wrote:Yes.. your line about it being to protect our troops is spin. 100%.

North Korea
Not Korean.

You seem to think that they don't pay attention to world events? It's the perfect time for N Korea to be more provocative.

3-24-16

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Upland please kill this thread lol....

One quick comment on the Syria airstrikes ( please no replies I don't want to debate).

Not gonna lie I'm disappointed in Trump's decision. While Assad is no angel, everytime we intervine we usually leave the country worse off. Hussien and Iraq, Gaddafi and Libya are a couple of examples. Not surprising that more of the establishment types Trump surrounds himself with, the more he acts like the establishment. If I had to guess Bannon leaving has a lot to do with this, heck Trump turned a 180 after he was let go. Maybe their is no right solution...either way the war mongerers in both parties should be happy.

Also... does this bode well for the collusion people, I would guess not. Considering Putin backs Syria.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:36 pm

HellRam wrote:Upland please kill this thread lol....

One quick comment on the Syria airstrikes ( please no replies I don't want to debate).

Not gonna lie I'm disappointed in Trump's decision. While Assad is no angel, everytime we intervine we usually leave the country worse off. Hussien and Iraq, Gaddafi and Libya are a couple of examples. Not surprising that more of the establishment types Trump surrounds himself with, the more he acts like the establishment. If I had to guess Bannon leaving has a lot to do with this, heck Trump turned a 180 after he was let go. Maybe their is no right solution...either way the war mongerers in both parties should be happy.

Also... does this bode well for the collusion people, I would guess not. Considering Putin backs Syria.
Then don't post.
Typical authoritarian wanting to make the rules but not follow them.

Yup.. Kushner and McMaster definitely getting more traction. Weird how when you're President the dead children all of a sudden matter more, right? Oh.. but don't come in our country. Lol. Coherent policy for sure!!

They warned Russia ahead of time.... sooooo.. nothing's off the table.

Feel free to chime in anytime.

Bodes well for "America First", doesn't it? Wait.. what?

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Dick84 wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

North Korea
Not Korean.

You seem to think that they don't pay attention to world events? It's the perfect time for N Korea to be more provocative.

Yeah I know its Korea, its also getting late, tired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's why we are sending them a message to and to China to settle their step child down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm not sure how much of a message one airport strike makes to Kim Jong Un... seeing as military action against him would likely result in a direct attack on South Korea.

3-24-16

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Dick84 wrote:
HellRam wrote:Upland please kill this thread lol....

Then don't post.
Typical authoritarian wanting to make the rules but not follow them.

Yup.. Kushner and McMaster definitely getting more traction. Weird how when you're President the dead children all of a sudden matter more, right? Oh.. but don't come in our country. Lol. Coherent policy for sure!!

They warned Russia ahead of time.... sooooo.. nothing's off the table.

Feel free to chime in anytime.

Bodes well for "America First", doesn't it? Wait.. what?

Shut up Nazi... I can do as I please. You just cant help yourself... you can't stand people of color.

First you want to bomb ever country thats not mostly white.
Second you tell minorties to shut up, because they refuse to bow down to you.

Again how are you not a facist racist. Your a textbook racist. Probably a child molester too.

So fuck off Dick. I'm not your nigger. Come see me if you don't like it.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:44 pm

You're the one saying to shut it down.
Also.. the deranged racist, not me.
Like I said... it's as easy as searching "white people" in your posts.
You missed the part where I said to feel free to chime in anytime.

You're not my anything. You're just an internet psyco.

The best part is how you analyze others... LOL

3-24-16

HellRam
Veteran

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Dick84 wrote:You're the one saying to shut it down.

The irony. The loser who stocks other posters calling other people psycho. Too rich. Night Dick, stay away from them schools now. You don't fool me.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 pm

HellRam wrote:
Dick84 wrote:You're the one saying to shut it down.

The irony. The loser who stocks other posters calling other people psycho. Too rich. Night Dick, stay away from them schools now. You don't fool me.
You don't fool me either, weirdo.

3-24-16

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Dick84 wrote:I'm not sure how much of a message one airport strike makes to Kim Jong Un... seeing as military action against him would likely result in a direct attack on South Korea.

that's why we have operations going on in the seas of Japan.... with the U.S Navy, the Japanese Navy and S. Korea's Navy...

The only problem, we don't have a strong leader in S. Korea right now, so I don't feel right about them.

But from the tone of both Trump and Tillerson stating that if China wont do something, the U.S. will.
Sounds to me, we will do something with the backing of both Japan and Korea. IMO

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:08 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Dick84 wrote:I'm not sure how much of a message one airport strike makes to Kim Jong Un... seeing as military action against him would likely result in a direct attack on South Korea.

that's why we have operations going on in the seas of Japan.... with the U.S Navy, the Japanese Navy and S. Korea's Navy...

The only problem, we don't have a strong leader in S. Korea right now, so I don't feel right about them.

But from the tone of both Trump and Tillerson stating that if China wont do something, the U.S. will.
Sounds to me, we will do something with the backing of both Japan and Korea. IMO
We'll see.
Wish us all luck in peaceful outcomes. But I also don't like massacres and genocides.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:55 am

Which blows the Trump/Russian lie out of the water. Syria is Putin buddies?

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 am

Underdog

Here's an example today of fox trying to be fair and balanced.

_
COMING UP ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL

9:30 AM ET: The Senate meets and proceeds to executive session to resume consideration of Neil Gorsuch to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Watch live on Fox News Channel and FoxNews.com

NOON ET: Former Vice President Joe Biden attends a public celebration at the Univ of Delaware following the launch of the Biden Institute. Watch live on FoxNews.com.

1 PM ET: Hillary Clinton is the featured speaker at an Annie's List Luncheon event. Watch live on FoxNews.com

4 PM ET: Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch delivers the keynote address at Harvard Kennedy School's annual Black Policy Conference. Watch live on Fox News Channel and FoxNews.com
_

None of them sound like hit pieces to me.
No where on the left MSM networks do they ever give this kind of positive platform to the right. And on the same day yet.

Instead we get CNN's Wolf Blitzer's 2 Hour Breaking News Special Report.
"Schumer gathers Dem support, calls for impeachment because Trump shit in the blue bottle when they wanted him to piss in the green one"
Last edited by Rampager66 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dick84
Pro-bowler

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:56 am

Rampager66 wrote:Which blows the Trump/Russian lie out of the water. Syria is Putin buddies?
Here's the thing.

What's the long game? What ultimately happens? Who benefits from that and how?

I'm not jumping to *any* conclusions and think it would be very naive to do so.

Russia has supported Assad to keep their strategic/economic interests intact.
What if Assad was removed while maintaining those interests? The only real interest that Russia has in Syria that I could see be severely reduced by regime change is their sales of arms to Syria.
If their Oil interests are kept as well as their military installation... and they can join the US and others to continue to fight Isis away from their homeland.. what would they be losing.

Just a big picture view.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:19 am

I doubt the Us wants the Russians to maintain their military bases there long term.
and at what point are we committed to taking the lead in that fight? Because we then become committed to "Nation Building" again. The same crap that ultimately destabilized the area that we saw from the 2 Bush's, Billy Bob and O'Bama Regimes. And we always lose in the end, in casualties and B$$$.
Because you can never finish what you start, it's not possible in the region, too many different influences.

Trump has spoken against them all for that very thing. We'll see, now that he's at a place where they all were, which path he chooses.
So you help fight Isis and after that if you pull out then the US will cede control of the area to Russia and Iran. So what do you do?

The one clear message he has sent too those that oppose us... we're done paying Large $$$$ for the privilege of bending over and taking it dry.

SK Ram
Starter

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 am

Things change. They were supposed to have eliminated the chemical warfare and didn't. Then he killed those civilians. Syria got what it deserved. Take out the compound where it came from.

HellRam
Veteran

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

This whole situation is just insane. If this doesn't prove Liberalism is a mental disorder, I don't know what does.

You got to love all these Progressive's applauding Trumps action in Syria. Insanity...they crucified Bush for having similar policy. If Trump pulls a Bush/Iraq he will be a 1 term President. Maybe that's the lefts thinking in this regard. Eventually this situation will turn on Trump, just like Iraq did on Bush. So we take Assad out then what... we don't finish wars anymore. Haven't for quite some time.

Also why dont we go to war with half of Africa. Atrocities are happening in many places. Tired of politics playing a role in the countries we intervine in. It's all political. To hell with the Republicrats and Demicans. There all the same.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:21 am

More on the arrogant deceitful ways of the "scandal free" Left, both politically and the MSM.
Long read, if you dare Dick.

“There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the Chemical Weapons Convention and ignored the urging of the U.N. Security Council,” Trump said.

Video footage from the chemical attack scene immediately raised credibility problems for claims made by members of the Obama administration that the prior agreement had rid the war-torn country of chemical agents.

During an interview this past January with National Public Radio, former National Security Adviser Rice touted the “success” in Syria, in striking a deal with Russia's help that resulted in the prior administration dropping the threat of military action.

“We were able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished,” she boasted. “We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”

Rice has come under fire for making misleading comments in the past. Most recently, she grabbed headlines for allegedly being tied to allegations of improper surveillance of the Trump team prior to his inauguration.

Rice isn’t the only Obama-era official who made self-congratulatory statements about removing chemical weapons from Syria.

In July 2014, then-Secretary of State John Kerry went on NBC’s “Meet the Press” to discuss the September 2013 deal that resulted in Russia agreeing to help confiscate and then destroy Syria’s stockpile.

“We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out,” Kerry claimed.

At the time, the fact-checking website PolitiFact found Kerry’s comments to be “mostly true.” However, given new evidence that Assad had recently used chemical weapons against his own people, PolitiFact was forced to revisit and revise its assessment of Kerry’s claims.
“We don’t know key details about the reported chemical attack in Syria on April 4, 2017, but it raises two clear possibilities: Either Syria never fulling complied with its 2013 promise to reveal all of its chemical weapons; or it did, but then converted otherwise non-lethal chemicals to military uses.
“One way or another, subsequent events have proved Kerry wrong,” the site ruled.

In August 2016, a U.N. report revealed that Assad had used chlorine gas against civilians on two separate occasions since the 2013 deal – a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Despite that report, members of the Obama administration continued to claim they had been successful in disarming Assad’s chemical weapons arsenal.

They routinely touted the diplomatic nature of the joint U.S.-and-Russia brokered deal.

Obama issued his infamous “red line” warning to Syria’s leader in 2012 not to use chemical weapons. In 2013, when reports surfaced that Assad used sarin gas to kill his people, the deal to remove chemical weapons was intended to avert military action.

The president himself on Aug. 18. 2014 said that “the most lethal declared chemical weapons possessed by the Syrian regime were destroyed by dedicated U.S. civilian and military professionals” and that it had been done “several weeks ahead of schedule.”

On Jan. 6, 2015, then-White House Press Secretary John Earnest praised Russia for its role in destroying the chemical weapons stockpile of the Assad regime.

“That was an important step, because it reduced, or essentially eliminated, the proliferation risk from that declared chemical weapons stockpile, that we could essentially destroy those chemical weapons and ensure that terrorists would not be able to get their hands on them and use them in other places.”

Five months later on June 17, 2015, Earnest said that the “declared chemical weapons stockpile that Assad previously denied existed has now been acknowledged, rounded up, removed from the country and destroyed precisely because of the work of this administration and our successful efforts to work with the Russians to accomplish that goal.”

On Thursday night, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson slammed Russia for failing to do its part in preventing the Syrian government from using chemical weapons, despite the 2013 agreement to remove weapons from the country.

“Either Russia has been complicit or Russia has been simply incompetent,” Tillerson said.

Politifact toeing the party line til they had no choice but to come clean. And even then they try to cover for them a bit.

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Trump-Putin-Asaad-------------------all very bad dudes........major war is possible with these evil bastards in power....throw in N Korea and we have a perfect storm brewing for ww3.

Trump who has been laughed at every one of his days in office finally gets some kudos for sending missiles to blow up shit in Syria. With Trump in power the chances for escalation of war is inevitable. Could use a war to distract from his low bad approval ratings and the investigations into his illegal acts will Russia. Release your taxes you evil bastard! Impeach Trump. Assassinate Asaad and Putin.
Last edited by Safety Blitz on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Peace, be still."