Off RAMs Topic, Someone Is Going To Get Toast

Discussion Forum (Not Related to Football)
Safety Blitz
Veteran

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Trump-Putin-Asaad-------------------all very bad dudes........major war is possible with these evil bastards in power....throw in N Korea and we have a perfect storm brewing for ww3.

Trump who has been laughed at every one of his days in office finally gets some kudos for sending missiles to blow up shit in Syria. With Trump in power the chances for escalation of war is inevitable. Could use a war to distract from his low bad approval ratings and the investigations into his illegal acts will Russia. Release your taxes you evil bastard! Impeach Trump. Assassinate Asaad and Putin.
Last edited by Safety Blitz on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"In McVay We Trust!"

Ants
Veteran

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Safety Blitz wrote:Trump-Putin-Asaad-------------------all very bad dudes........major war is possible with these evil bastards in power....throw in N Korea and we have a perfect storm brewing for ww3.

Trump who has been laughed as every one of hid says in office finally gets some kudos for sending missiles to blow up shit in Syria. With Trump in power the chances for escalation of war is inevitable. Could use a war to distract from his low bad approval ratings and the investigations into his illegal acts will Russia. Release your taxes you evil bastard! Impeach Trump. Assassinate Asaad and Putin.

I'm not sure if this loon gets all his "information" FROM CNN...or if he's the one GIVING it to them. :lol:

I think everyone needs to relax. He didn't declare war.
The US simply bombed a building - you know, like when Clinton bombed that aspirin factory (when he should have been taking down Binladen).

:idea: Let's win some games.

azramsfan93
Starter

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Dick84 wrote:Yes.. your line about it being to protect our troops is spin. 100%.
It's the definition of spin... "I think the real reason...."... that's SPINNING.

I don't know the real reasons and am just happy that the action was taken.
Again.. I want to know what's next.
How is that spinning? It is his opinion.

Just stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room.

It isn't working.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:27 pm

azramsfan93 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:Yes.. your line about it being to protect our troops is spin. 100%.
It's the definition of spin... "I think the real reason...."... that's SPINNING.

It isn't working.
Applying your perspective to a set of facts and coming up with a specific meaning to those set of facts is spin.
Good attack, bad attack.. I call those more opinion issues. Just my two cents on that.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Rampager66 wrote:More on the arrogant deceitful ways of the "scandal free" Left, both politically and the MSM.
Long read, if you dare Dick.

“There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the Chemical Weapons Convention and ignored the urging of the U.N. Security Council,” Trump said.

Video footage from the chemical attack scene immediately raised credibility problems for claims made by members of the Obama administration that the prior agreement had rid the war-torn country of chemical agents.

During an interview this past January with National Public Radio, former National Security Adviser Rice touted the “success” in Syria, in striking a deal with Russia's help that resulted in the prior administration dropping the threat of military action.

“We were able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished,” she boasted. “We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”

Rice has come under fire for making misleading comments in the past. Most recently, she grabbed headlines for allegedly being tied to allegations of improper surveillance of the Trump team prior to his inauguration.

Rice isn’t the only Obama-era official who made self-congratulatory statements about removing chemical weapons from Syria.

In July 2014, then-Secretary of State John Kerry went on NBC’s “Meet the Press” to discuss the September 2013 deal that resulted in Russia agreeing to help confiscate and then destroy Syria’s stockpile.

“We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out,” Kerry claimed.

At the time, the fact-checking website PolitiFact found Kerry’s comments to be “mostly true.” However, given new evidence that Assad had recently used chemical weapons against his own people, PolitiFact was forced to revisit and revise its assessment of Kerry’s claims.
“We don’t know key details about the reported chemical attack in Syria on April 4, 2017, but it raises two clear possibilities: Either Syria never fulling complied with its 2013 promise to reveal all of its chemical weapons; or it did, but then converted otherwise non-lethal chemicals to military uses.
“One way or another, subsequent events have proved Kerry wrong,” the site ruled.

In August 2016, a U.N. report revealed that Assad had used chlorine gas against civilians on two separate occasions since the 2013 deal – a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Despite that report, members of the Obama administration continued to claim they had been successful in disarming Assad’s chemical weapons arsenal.

They routinely touted the diplomatic nature of the joint U.S.-and-Russia brokered deal.

Obama issued his infamous “red line” warning to Syria’s leader in 2012 not to use chemical weapons. In 2013, when reports surfaced that Assad used sarin gas to kill his people, the deal to remove chemical weapons was intended to avert military action.

The president himself on Aug. 18. 2014 said that “the most lethal declared chemical weapons possessed by the Syrian regime were destroyed by dedicated U.S. civilian and military professionals” and that it had been done “several weeks ahead of schedule.”

On Jan. 6, 2015, then-White House Press Secretary John Earnest praised Russia for its role in destroying the chemical weapons stockpile of the Assad regime.

“That was an important step, because it reduced, or essentially eliminated, the proliferation risk from that declared chemical weapons stockpile, that we could essentially destroy those chemical weapons and ensure that terrorists would not be able to get their hands on them and use them in other places.”

Five months later on June 17, 2015, Earnest said that the “declared chemical weapons stockpile that Assad previously denied existed has now been acknowledged, rounded up, removed from the country and destroyed precisely because of the work of this administration and our successful efforts to work with the Russians to accomplish that goal.”

On Thursday night, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson slammed Russia for failing to do its part in preventing the Syrian government from using chemical weapons, despite the 2013 agreement to remove weapons from the country.

“Either Russia has been complicit or Russia has been simply incompetent,” Tillerson said.

Politifact toeing the party line til they had no choice but to come clean. And even then they try to cover for them a bit.
Man.. you're bizarre... agree when the reporting when it aligns with your political view... disagree when it doesn't.

Looks like a fair and balanced assessment of what's going on to me. What did you think I'd take exception to?

3-24-16

azramsfan93
Starter

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:
azramsfan93 wrote:

It isn't working.
Applying your perspective to a set of facts and coming up with a specific meaning to those set of facts is spin.
Good attack, bad attack.. I call those more opinion issues. Just my two cents on that.
So by your definition, anyone who considers the facts and forms an opinion is spinning? Really?

Then you are spinning constantly. So is everyone else.

Jeez.
J

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:49 pm

azramsfan93 wrote:

So by your definition, anyone who considers the facts and forms an opinion is spinning? Really?

Then you are spinning constantly. So is everyone else.

Jeez.
J[/quote]

I think there's something to that...
But extrapolating a missile attack that was in reaction to an attack on women and children to being about protecting our soldiers is a stretch.
First.. you'll notice.. the US and Russia actually try to avoid hitting each other's personnel. Second... Assad knows that that would lead to his swift and total destruction.

So.. I'd call it spin. No big.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 am

Dick84 wrote:Man.. you're bizarre... agree when the reporting when it aligns with your political view... disagree when it doesn't.

Looks like a fair and balanced assessment of what's going on to me. What did you think I'd take exception to?
That it came from Fox?
And how is it not just as bizarre when you agree with something that agrees with your political view but disagree when it doesn't?

I'll be surprised if you see it spelled out like that on any of the left media outlets, if they even bother to report on it at all.
More examples of organized widespread Democrat lies and corruption. Wouldn't surprise me if everybody got paid to look the other way and let Putin .... ahem...handle it.
How is this not aiding and abetting war crimes... the gassing of civilians?
I'm sure many more such Anti American activities will be exposed in the coming months.
Kinda flies in the face of the Russians helped Trump loser excuse. Putin would rather have the idiots that made the Syrian WMD deal stay in power and keep giving the US stupid, anti American representation.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:51 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:Man.. you're bizarre... agree when the reporting when it aligns with your political view... disagree when it doesn't.

That it came from Fox?
And how is it not just as bizarre when you agree with something that agrees with your political view but disagree when it doesn't?

I'll be surprised if you see it spelled out like that on any of the left media outlets, if they even bother to report on it at all.
More examples of organized widespread Democrat lies and corruption. Wouldn't surprise me if everybody got paid to look the other way and let Putin .... ahem...handle it.
How is this not aiding and abetting war crimes... the gassing of civilians?
I'm sure many more such Anti American activities will be exposed in the coming months.
Kinda flies in the face of the Russians helped Trump loser excuse. Putin would rather have the idiots that made the Syrian WMD deal stay in power and keep giving the US stupid, anti American representation.
Ah... so the leap you make is from them being wrong or getting tricked to them being complicit. Of course you assume there was bribery, etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/worl ... .html?_r=0

Also, as I said.. I'm watching the long gain. If there's no impact on Russia's interests, there's no impact on Russia's interest. Russia was given the advance warning and there's no debate on that.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Wait...
The airstrip is still operational?!?!

Well.. that's quite a message.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Dick84 wrote:Wait...
The airstrip is still operational?!?!

Well.. that's quite a message.
Those Tomahawks were fired from a thousand miles away and a lot of them were programmed to go right thru the hangar doors and blow up the planes inside them. 20 planes were destroyed that way and all the hangars and runways are still intact, as planned.
Pretty precise targeting and a definite message to anyone who's thinkin the US is still all talk. They'll also be thinking about what they could possibly do with those the next time and where.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Lol

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:37 pm

So intimidated they're bombing the same area already.
They sound cowed.

3-24-16

Safety Blitz
Veteran

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:59 pm

We're in very bad hands and 2018 and 2020 can't come soon enough. Trump with Repub-toxins in charge bodes well except for greedy billionaires and millionaires like Ivanka, Jared, and the rest.

Impeach the cheating pussy grabber.

"In McVay We Trust!"

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:38 pm

I guess CNN isn't showing you clowns how 90% of the world is onside with Trumps airstrike call on Syria.
Only the Dems friends, Russia, Iran and N Korea spoke out against it.
Seems everyone with half a brain thinks they ARE in good hands with the positive comments toward Trump and the US for finally stepping up to the plate in a leadership role. Come to Poppa...

cue the BoB Seger

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Ants wrote:
Safety Blitz wrote:Trump-Putin-Asaad-------------------all very bad dudes........major war is possible with these evil bastards in power....throw in N Korea and we have a perfect storm brewing for ww3.

Trump who has been laughed as every one of hid says in office finally gets some kudos for sending missiles to blow up shit in Syria. With Trump in power the chances for escalation of war is inevitable. Could use a war to distract from his low bad approval ratings and the investigations into his illegal acts will Russia. Release your taxes you evil bastard! Impeach Trump. Assassinate Asaad and Putin.

I'm not sure if this loon gets all his "information" FROM CNN...or if he's the one GIVING it to them. :lol:
Fuckin BOOM!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Rampager66 wrote:I guess CNN isn't showing you clowns how 90% of the world is onside with Trumps airstrike call on Syria.
Only the Dems friends, Russia, Iran and N Korea spoke out against it.
Seems everyone with half a brain thinks they ARE in good hands with the positive comments toward Trump and the US for finally stepping up to the plate in a leadership role. Come to Poppa...

cue the BoB Seger
Not sure how you're twisting me to be against this.

Action in Syria was one of Hillary's main things & her people are praising it.

You're pretty fucking stupid.

It's a complete flip for Trump, ask Bannon.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Hillary was gonna, Obama was gonna, they were always rachet jaws about what they were gonna do. All Dem lyin talk no action. The only actions they took were to transfer out Americas Jobs and Wealth import foreign culture, finance it and give it a free unassimilated reign. Everything's being righted now.

Uplandram2
Site Admin
Role: Resident Cocksman

Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 pm

BIG BUMP!

LA RAMS FANS FORUM FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/LARamsFansForum