Colin Kaepernick - Does he have a right to sit?

Discussion of the NFL in General and Other Teams
ArtStar

Colin Kaepernick - Does he have a right to sit?

Postby ArtStar » 20 Sep 2016, 09:40

Is the controversy out of control? Does Kaepernick have an American right to sit? What do you guys feel?

Play live with your favorite sports teams. Predict game strategy, compete against your friends. Show off your sports savvy, trade in loyalty rewards for tickets, sports gear, electronics. Register Today @ https://www.firefan.com/?code=TheGameisOn

Rampager66

Re: Colin Kaepernick - Does he have a right to sit?

Postby Rampager66 » 23 Sep 2016, 01:49

CK is a lughead and he NFL and USA should can his ass.

armyramfan

Re: Colin Kaepernick - Does he have a right to sit?

Postby armyramfan » 18 Nov 2016, 03:43

New here, and this is actually my first post. As far as your question goes, does he have the right? Of course he does, under the first amendment, its his right, a long with everyone else that wants to sit during the anthem, hold their fist up (Robert Quinn), or walk out with their hands up symbolizing hands up don't shoot (Brian Quick, Tavon, Steddy B, Kenny Britt) just to name a couple events we're all familiar with as rams fans. Now the real question, is it right? Some say it isn't, some say it is. I personally think the whole BLM mantra is complete and utter BS. It's a great idea, horrible execution.

The worst part about Caep's stance is, he didn't even vote. So everything he is trying to support and change, just went down the drain. He's an asshat and could suck start a shotgun for all I care.

Unfortunately, as fans that watch NFL games, we're going to have to deal with them being okay with players stance on such matters, but watch them fine other players for wearing accessories to how their support for events such as 9/11, veteran's day, etc. The NFL is a social mess, and doesn't have its head on straight as far as that goes.

Return to “General NFL Discussion”