Did we Know that Brockers had a torn MCL ??

General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
RadRacerRams
Veteran

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 pm

just ran across this ......News :
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... yoff-loss/

GO RAMS : Well if he can get fully healed up buy the Season would be great.......!!!!

sloramfan
Starter

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

damn... i tore mine in a motorcycle accident... not sure how bad his is, but mine took a year to recover, and i have to wear a brace to keep from hyper=extending my knee, when i play physically demanding sports (basketball) to this day...

im thinking his may not have been as bad as mine... i never had surgery, and my recovery started with a foot to top of thigh cast for 8 weeks, then a brace for a very long time afterward..

when i first took off the brace, my knee would pop out creating excruciating pain...

a slight tear, i just looked up can heal in 2-4 weeks..lets hope that's it...

go rams

slo.

69RamFan
Pro-bowler

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Yes I notice he was out with an injury during the second half...

and that's when ATL started to run against us...

I'm sure its all healed up and he took care of it during the off season...

If it was really bad,,, the RAMs would of announced it.....

I can't remember, it was either Snead or McVay mentioning about Brockers during Suh introduction,,,

They wanted to make sure that Brockers was included,,,

to make them the three headed Monsters and its not just about Suh and AD....

They wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't ready to play....

harkin
Veteran

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am

An article about a player tearing an MCL months ago without noting the extent of the damage, the treatment he’s received or the prognosis for recovery........

RamsFan1966
Veteran

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Well, I hope no news is good news in this case.

RadRacerRams
Veteran

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:13 pm

sloramfan wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm
damn... i tore mine in a motorcycle accident... not sure how bad his is, but mine took a year to recover, and i have to wear a brace to keep from hyper=extending my knee, when i play physically demanding sports (basketball) to this day...

im thinking his may not have been as bad as mine... i never had surgery, and my recovery started with a foot to top of thigh cast for 8 weeks, then a brace for a very long time afterward..

when i first took off the brace, my knee would pop out creating excruciating pain...

a slight tear, i just looked up can heal in 2-4 weeks..lets hope that's it...

go rams

slo.
I also tore mine and the acl at the same time Racing SuperCross on My RM250 Support Rider factory 2 stroker..... Go team Suzuki......... Yes I messed with the Bigboys........hey after 16 fractures .....what is 1 more gonna do :?: :?: ........remembering nothing like being tapped wide open.......!!!

Go RAMS : Now I'm a StockCar Racer.... But I Race a Truck on the Track........and I am # 3 also, which is fantastic cuz Dale Earnhardt SR. is my all time favorite driver......and Go Chevy.....!!!

RadRacerRams
Veteran

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm
Yes I notice he was out with an injury during the second half...

and that's when ATL started to run against us...

I'm sure its all healed up and he took care of it during the off season...

If it was really bad,,, the RAMs would of announced it.....

I can't remember, it was either Snead or McVay mentioning about Brockers during Suh introduction,,,

They wanted to make sure that Brockers was included,,,

to make them the three headed Monsters and its not just about Suh and AD....

They wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't ready to play....
he not ready : but by the start of the season he should be......

http://www.therams.com/photos/photo-gal ... 6634e49e4c

pic #49 shows Brokers next to SUH with a massive brace on his knee.......!!!

sdram
Pro-bowler

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 pm

RadRacerRams wrote:

I also tore mine and the acl at the same time Racing SuperCross on My RM250 Support Rider factory 2 stroker..... Go team Suzuki......... Yes I messed with the Bigboys........hey after 16 fractures .....what is 1 more gonna do :?: :?: ........remembering nothing like being tapped wide open.......!!!

Go RAMS : Now I'm a StockCar Racer.... But I Race a Truck on the Track........and I am # 3 also, which is fantastic cuz Dale Earnhardt SR. is my all time favorite driver......and Go Chevy.....!!!
cool story, Rad.

RadRacerRams
Veteran

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:15 am

sdram wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 pm
RadRacerRams wrote:

cool story, Rad.
hey thanks ..... but it's not a story it's my actual life.......!!! Rock on Rams 8-)