Rams Tell Nike... Do Not Change Horn Design.

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum n The Los Angeles Rams
majik
Veteran

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Hari rama wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:44 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:51 am
the nfl is one unit. The NFL decides to keep the horns. The Rams have no say.
This statement confuses me. Who or what is this NFL that tells the NFL what to do? If, as you say and I agree with you, that the NFL is one entity just like General Motors and US Steel who is the person at the top who makes the final decisions? Don't say the Commissioner who receives $1 million per team per year in salary. Just think of waking up every Christmas morning and there is a certified check for $32 million in your stocking. Year after year. Are you going to rock the boat or are you going to be a good boy and do as you are told? The owners created the post of Commissioner so that they could say that they were actually being overseen by a neutral party that would root out and punish anyone who threatened "the integrity of the game". The US Supreme Court ruled the NFL a monopoly when it was sued by the XFL but it wasn't broken up and the pieces sold as many other monopolies have been since the 1930s? Why?
It was the USFL in the 1980s that sued and won an antitrust case against the NFL and was awarded $1. I loved the spring league schedule of the USFL and was a big LA Express fan. But a few owners convinced the others to switch to the fall and sue the NFL hoping to broker a forced NBA/ABA type merger. The leading USFL owner who led this suicide mission: Donald Trump.

Hari rama
Starter

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Thanks, majik, I knew it was one of those "FL" leagues. The WFL was in there somewhere too. Meanwhile Vince McMahan is attempting comeback in 2020, it will suffer the same fate as last time.

Rams fan in IL
Bench Warmer

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 am

I thought this fantasy concept was pretty cool. Thicker horn with a more realistic look, but I prefer the horn used in my profile pic. Thick, but simple.

Ramsguy
Bench Warmer

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Rams fan in IL wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 am

I thought this fantasy concept was pretty cool. Thicker horn with a more realistic look, but I prefer the horn used in my profile pic. Thick, but simple.
I like the simple but wider horns too. I would love to see them "embossed" on the helmets instead of a decal. That would be sick and we would be the first team to do it!

Rate this topic