so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:34 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:06 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:31 am
I don’t watch propaganda videos.
I don’t watch wacky lefty propaganda videos.

Enjoy crazy town with Alex Jones.

Sane people know Trump constantly lies about crowds. No one ever said “no one was there”.

I guess you think he really did have a big inauguration crowd.

My point on Korea is he got took. He conceded something major that was a huuuuuuuuge win for NK, China & Russia and got NOTHING.
Hmm, you say he got took -- exactly, what did he concede? Ok, he temporarily stopped joint military drills with S Korea -- They stopped testing nukes and missiles, stopped threatening us on a daily basis. Sounds pretty even to me. He offered them an olive branch, a chance for true peace. Will it work in the end? Maybe, probably not. After all, It's N Korea and they will try to play us. So, we have to be on our toes but the chance for peace is worth the effort. So why does the main media and the Dems want to sabotage it? Just to beat Trump?

Same goes for Russia - Trump has tougher sanctions and is quietly arming Ukrainians with anti-tank weapons. . He does more than Obama but what he doesn't do is make it personal with Putin. He talks it up nice but behind the scenes protects our interests. Kind of the opposite of the Obama and Jimmy Carter routine with our enemies. They always took these very public moral stands but with little or no teeth. I don't know if Trump's method will work any better but I do know for sure that Obama got taken (Ukraine,Syria) and Carter got taken ( Aphghanistan , all over the world with proxy wars) .
Welp... many, many of the same people who talked about Obama's failures in foreign policy.. people who live foreign policy... are the ones talking about the disastrous Trump moves and how they're accomplishing long-established goals of Russia (this isn't a conspiracy take, this is a foreign policy take. You can decide "why", I'm just telling you the what). Destabilizing the west and relationships in the west... diminishing the US military and diplomatic footprint in Asia.
Trump's unequivocal praise of Un... meeting with him in a spot that actually put the North Korean flag on same level as US flag... even worse, the NK flag was touching the US flag... Raising Un to "equal" status.. If you don't understand/care how these things were huge wins for Un.. for nothing, I don't know what to tell you. How quickly Warmbier was forgotten, eh? Zero talks of human rights crimes, etc.
Yes... even temporarily shutting down joint maneuvers is considered a big concession. Not sure why you want to downplay that... oh, wait.. I do know.
Again... He's actively ramping up production.. I guess that's not threatening? lol
No one is sabotaging shit... reporting on the truth of the dog and pony show. Not sure why you think there's a chance for "true peace", or what that even means to you.
Not sure how you don't see destabilizing NATO and breaking it up as being anything other than a 100% capitulation to Russia. You understand that the US is going to keep spending what it's spending on Military in or out of NATO, right? You understand how much more effective it is to maintain forward military positions, right?
EVERYTHING he's done in Syria has been done to avoid any kind of conflict with Russia and Iran... Assad's patrons. He's long talked tough... but even his chemical weapons "line in the sand" is a joke. Just like Obama's.
Oh... btw... go ahead and annex Crimea. No big deal.

Under all of this... what is Trump's foreign policy? Is there one? While he's loudly saying one thing... US military is very much doing another... or have you already forgotten about Niger? It's funny... if that happened under Obama... we'd have a whole other set of Benghazi hearings. Now? Crickets.
Obama completely walked away from Syria and handed it to Russia and to ISIS. Obama also allowed the Crimea thing to happen. So don't dump this on Trump. These are the cards he was handed. What has he done? He completely fixed ISIS in Syria and has responded militarily when chems were used. Do you suggest we go head to head with Russia there? Man o man and you guys were worried with Trump's finger on the button..... Ukraine is a still a mess and still some fighting every day. But at least we are now quietly strengthening their military. If Russia does another full scale invasion - they will pay a steep price.

Just a side note - our perception is not the only perception. I have a good friend that grew up in Russia. She's been here about 25 years from Saint Petersburg.. She is very non political but I asked her about Crimea and Ukraine. Her memories as a child was vacationing in The Crim (crimea). She tells me The crim was always part of Russia. Russia only gave it to Ukraine when it joined the Soviet Union. But unlike most of Western Ukraine - mostly all Russians live there, always have. To her, it's a legit part of Russia... Hey, I dunno. This is her perception and that of ordinary Russians. She compares it to Florida for us. Putin exploits it but maybe everything is not as cut and dry as we think it is.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:51 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:34 am
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 am
Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:06 am

Hmm, you say he got took -- exactly, what did he concede? Ok, he temporarily stopped joint military drills with S Korea -- They stopped testing nukes and missiles, stopped threatening us on a daily basis. Sounds pretty even to me. He offered them an olive branch, a chance for true peace. Will it work in the end? Maybe, probably not. After all, It's N Korea and they will try to play us. So, we have to be on our toes but the chance for peace is worth the effort. So why does the main media and the Dems want to sabotage it? Just to beat Trump?

Same goes for Russia - Trump has tougher sanctions and is quietly arming Ukrainians with anti-tank weapons. . He does more than Obama but what he doesn't do is make it personal with Putin. He talks it up nice but behind the scenes protects our interests. Kind of the opposite of the Obama and Jimmy Carter routine with our enemies. They always took these very public moral stands but with little or no teeth. I don't know if Trump's method will work any better but I do know for sure that Obama got taken (Ukraine,Syria) and Carter got taken ( Aphghanistan , all over the world with proxy wars) .
Welp... many, many of the same people who talked about Obama's failures in foreign policy.. people who live foreign policy... are the ones talking about the disastrous Trump moves and how they're accomplishing long-established goals of Russia (this isn't a conspiracy take, this is a foreign policy take. You can decide "why", I'm just telling you the what). Destabilizing the west and relationships in the west... diminishing the US military and diplomatic footprint in Asia.
Trump's unequivocal praise of Un... meeting with him in a spot that actually put the North Korean flag on same level as US flag... even worse, the NK flag was touching the US flag... Raising Un to "equal" status.. If you don't understand/care how these things were huge wins for Un.. for nothing, I don't know what to tell you. How quickly Warmbier was forgotten, eh? Zero talks of human rights crimes, etc.
Yes... even temporarily shutting down joint maneuvers is considered a big concession. Not sure why you want to downplay that... oh, wait.. I do know.
Again... He's actively ramping up production.. I guess that's not threatening? lol
No one is sabotaging shit... reporting on the truth of the dog and pony show. Not sure why you think there's a chance for "true peace", or what that even means to you.
Not sure how you don't see destabilizing NATO and breaking it up as being anything other than a 100% capitulation to Russia. You understand that the US is going to keep spending what it's spending on Military in or out of NATO, right? You understand how much more effective it is to maintain forward military positions, right?
EVERYTHING he's done in Syria has been done to avoid any kind of conflict with Russia and Iran... Assad's patrons. He's long talked tough... but even his chemical weapons "line in the sand" is a joke. Just like Obama's.
Oh... btw... go ahead and annex Crimea. No big deal.

Under all of this... what is Trump's foreign policy? Is there one? While he's loudly saying one thing... US military is very much doing another... or have you already forgotten about Niger? It's funny... if that happened under Obama... we'd have a whole other set of Benghazi hearings. Now? Crickets.
Obama completely walked away from Syria and handed it to Russia and to ISIS. Obama also allowed the Crimea thing to happen. So don't dump this on Trump. These are the cards he was handed. What has he done? He completely fixed ISIS in Syria and has responded militarily when chems were used. Do you suggest we go head to head with Russia there? Man o man and you guys were worried with Trump's finger on the button..... Ukraine is a still a mess and still some fighting every day. But at least we are now quietly strengthening their military. If Russia does another full scale invasion - they will pay a steep price.

Just a side note - our perception is not the only perception. I have a good friend that grew up in Russia. She's been here about 25 years from Saint Petersburg.. She is very non political but I asked her about Crimea and Ukraine. Her memories as a child was vacationing in The Crim (crimea). She tells me The crim was always part of Russia. Russia only gave it to Ukraine when it joined the Soviet Union. But unlike most of Western Ukraine - mostly all Russians live there, always have. To her, it's a legit part of Russia... Hey, I dunno. This is her perception and that of ordinary Russians. She compares it to Florida for us. Putin exploits it but maybe everything is not as cut and dry as we think it is.
I’m gonna go ahead and point out the obvious here.

I’m willing to point out Obama’s failures.

You’re not at all willing to do that with Trump.
Btw.. there’s a difference between random anecdotes and international law.

Also odd you choose to completely ignore the fact that President Trump is doing things that fit in perfectly with Putin’s goals.

I get where you’re at. He’s infallible because he makes libruls mad.

I haven’t even touched on how much he’s personally profiting $$$ from the Presidency.

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:50 pm

At least, while he was in office, I wanted Obama to succeed. I actually voted for him the first time. I wanted him to unite the country and bring it together. I thought he alone was in a unique situation to do that. But he didn't want to do it.

I find plenty of fault with Trump. He certainly wasn't my first choice. I am not a big fan of his. He's a boorish, caricature of himself, has a big ego, etc. So, I get why people don't like him. I've gotten used to him. I have no idea how he won (other than it wasn't Russia, it was the American people). . He is no lawyer, no politician, so he doesn't talk like one. He uses symbolism more than words and is not the least bit politically correct. But the negative reaction to him - it's way over the top. It's worse than him by far. It's out of control hatred. Every day it's a new crisis manufactured by the media, the left , it's always the end of the world. At least if you turn to CNN .....And you know what? we are just fine. You all make him out to be Hitler and most of his positions -like building a wall - were supported by Democrats just a few years ago.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:

Sane people know Trump constantly lies about crowds. No one ever said “no one was there”.

My point on Korea is he got took. He conceded something major that was a huuuuuuuuge win for NK, China & Russia and got NOTHING.
How come you always quote verbatim, the looney lefts 24 hour fake news crap from the MSM TDS sufferers if you don't watch? :o :?

I don't watch Alex Jones, I hate drama queens....

These sane people you talk of, are they the same ones that want to give criminals who use children as tools to break federal laws a free pass?

You have no point on NK, only left hysteria and Vitriol.

I ask you this in the list of winning post and like all on your side you ignored it because you have no answer.
I'll try once more....
What is it the DemonKrauts are going to do for America and Americans to entice my vote?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:

How come you always quote verbatim, the looney lefts 24 hour fake news crap from the MSM TDS sufferers if you don't watch? :o :?

I don't watch Alex Jones, I hate drama queens....

These sane people you talk of, are they the same ones that want to give criminals who use children as tools to break federal laws a free pass?

You have no point on NK, only left hysteria and Vitriol.

I ask you this in the list of winning post and like all on your side you ignored it because you have no answer.
I'll try once more....
What is it the DemonKrauts are going to do for America and Americans to entice my vote?
I quoted the Wall Street Journal. Lol

You're now making stuff up. Most sane people want reasonable border protection and can read statistics.

I have no point on NK?? Welp... I guess giving Un everything he wanted for nothing in exchange is a good deal!!!

I listed plenty of things.

I don't know who these Demonkrauts you speak of are. But I do know you're gonna lose your pre-existing condition coverage.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:16 pm

More winning,,, the handcuffs are coming off

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... icies.html

“White women and Asian-Americans have been the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action programs,” Vicki Shu, vice president of public affairs at OCA – Asian Pacific American Advocates, said in statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... perts.html

No more forcing those that don't share your political view to fund it anyways.
Liberal filth has got a scam going on in virtually everything there is.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 am

More losing... as predicted, NK embarrassing the US. We gave up a major concession and were just fully rebuked.

Again... as predicted. Everyone knew Trump just wanted a picture & piece of paper at any cost.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 am

Oh... and let’s try and remember what Law & Irder mean...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... ssion=true

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:56 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:16 pm
More winning,,, the handcuffs are coming off

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... icies.html

“White women and Asian-Americans have been the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action programs,” Vicki Shu, vice president of public affairs at OCA – Asian Pacific American Advocates, said in statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... perts.html

No more forcing those that don't share your political view to fund it anyways.
Liberal filth has got a scam going on in virtually everything there is.
It’s funny to see how things are playing out. NK got to get the US to capitulate and concede joint training operations... something NK, China & Russia all wanted... and then forcefully rebuke the US once it got what it wanted.

NK raised its profile & got a massive amount of propaganda material.
The US *actual* presence/influence diminished by decision to end joint training.
The US *percieved* influence knocked down by claiming big gains with NK.... only to immediately get dunked on and embarrassed.

China & Russia only benefit from this and our allies know that Trump will sell them out for a picture & piece of paper. Unless it’s Israel, I guess.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:26 am

Dick84 wrote:
More losing... as predicted, NK embarrassing the US. We gave up a major concession and were just fully rebuked.

Again... as predicted. Everyone knew Trump just wanted a picture & piece of paper at any cost.
Disappointing to see you siding with NK over the US but based on what we see everyday from the left, not surprising.

Nice selective memory, NK has stopped missile and underground nuclear tests. And they stopped blaring propaganda at the border, something that's gone on for years.

And all Trump did was meet with Kim at a Neutral location and "TEMPORARILY" halt military exercises with SK til they see how it goes.
What major concessions did CNN tell you he gave away again?

And the clincher, he brought back 3 hostages without paying ransom (1.8B$ in cash sound familiar) or agreeing to a deal that sells America out completely, like o blah blah did with the lefts bum buddies Iran.

As we see with virtually every incident going right back to Trumps famous escalator entrance into the political field, The left likes to pass judgement on events either in the early stages or still ongoing, not after they have played out. Their history of being wrong is well documented.

You have about as much knowledge about how the NK thing will play out as you all did pre-election with the "Hillary in a landslide" propaganda.
You'd think a self proclaimed know-it-all like yourself would somehow be smarter then that, but alas....

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:34 am

Dick84 wrote:

Mueller, Mueller. Mueller... Russia, Russia, Russia
Just ask a Rhino quoted in the WAPO.. :roll:
Hang on tight to that straw, and don't get caught with it, I hear they're Illegal in your state now or soon will be.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:42 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Hang on tight to that straw, and don't get caught with it, I hear they're Illegal in your state now or soon will be.
Lol... multiple arrests... indictments...

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:59 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:26 am
Dick84 wrote:

Disappointing to see you siding with NK over the US but based on what we see everyday from the left, not surprising.

Nice selective memory, NK has stopped missile and underground nuclear tests. And they stopped blaring propaganda at the border, something that's gone on for years.

And all Trump did was meet with Kim at a Neutral location and "TEMPORARILY" halt military exercises with SK til they see how it goes.
What major concessions did CNN tell you he gave away again?

And the clincher, he brought back 3 hostages without paying ransom (1.8B$ in cash sound familiar) or agreeing to a deal that sells America out completely, like o blah blah did with the lefts bum buddies Iran.

As we see with virtually every incident going right back to Trumps famous escalator entrance into the political field, The left likes to pass judgement on events either in the early stages or still ongoing, not after they have played out. Their history of being wrong is well documented.

You have about as much knowledge about how the NK thing will play out as you all did pre-election with the "Hillary in a landslide" propaganda.
You'd think a self proclaimed know-it-all like yourself would somehow be smarter then that, but alas....
They stopped missle tests before the meeting... and after they proved they could hit the US with tests done *during* the Trump Presidency.
In the meantime they’ve rapidly *increased* production of the missiles that can reach the US.
Are you willfully ignorant? Or stupid?

All Trump did was give NK what it desperately wanted for years... legitimacy. Trump slobbered all over Un... complimenting him left and right.

Temporary? You sure about that? Again... willing to sell out our allies for nothing.

The hostages thing is interesting. You think I’m going to say that’s a bad thing. Of course not. But it’s something that cost NK nothing... remember... they TOOK 2 of them hostage during Trump Presidency. So... you just rewarded them for taking hostages... good work.

Selling out allies is all of a sudden “no cost “... fascinating.

It’s funny... the Iran Deal had major problems... and is infinitely better than what’s going on with NK. Oh... and the money Iran got was it’s money... not ours. The US sold Iran 400 million in Arms before the 79 revolution... and never delivered. The payout was that money given back, with interest.

Your other crazy talking point? No idea what you’re hoping to prove. I wasn’t a “Hillary landslide” person at all. I like the 538 guys & they were quite reserved. Hillary won appreciably in popular vote... but that doesn’t matter, does it. Dems deserved the loss in many ways, not understanding how flawed she was.

Yes... everyone paying attention knew Trump was getting nothing real from NK. If you did some basic reading on what “denuclearization” actually means to NK.. you’d know it wasn’t going to happen. Oh.. and that’s not MSM reading.

Oh... and go fuck yourself for saying I’m on NKs side. I’m on America’s side and pointing out how poorly our leadership played the NK situation. Got it?

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:48 am

Your whole response is of the same make up. Ignore the chain of events.

When Trump inherited the WH, NK was talking smack, firing missiles all over the place, testing nukes, etc

Clinton, the Bush's, Obama all dragged their asses on NK and each of those Administrations inability to act and in some cases, outright appeasement lead us to the emboldened NK we have today.

Trump said "Hold My Beer" and confronted them head on,

Remember Iran's Missile tests, their harassing of American Patrols, buzzing destroyers, the Death to America rallies thru-out Iran, promising to exterminate Israel etc...

Trump rolled up his sleeves and again confronted the problem head on. They aren't doing shit now.
AAMOF, Trump reached out to the people of Iran and many have responded with large protests of the Mullahs regime. Stay tuned.

China has been ripping the US off in trade across the board for years and the business background within him won't let that continue.
The same has gone on with our supposed Allies in Europe, Asia and North America.

The strikes in Syria that straightened out Assad w/o Russian response, The MOAB strike on the Taliban and every stance Trump made against anyone who came after him or the US has been confronted and pushed back hard on and most are in retreat. Notice has been served.

Trump is putting a stop to everything and holds all the cards. They are all dependent on the US for a strong economy. The US is not dependent on them and the smart ones are keeping quiet.
The Left cries about our poor allies, ignoring that they are ripping us off.
Thus they look like they are siding with everyone else but the US because of their Hatred for Trump and their fear of his success..

In Trumps inauguration speech he proclaimed that " the carnage stops right here and right now".

Again, he refused to do nothing and in keeping with his word went right after his opponents

The Mullahs in Iran/ME plus NK are not so emboldened anymore, trade partners are on notice and $$ are pouring back into the US.

NATO, NAFTA, The EU, The UN, OPEC, WTO... you name it. If the US completely pulled out it's financial support, security and participation they would go under like that.
No other nation can say as much. That's the power we have, that we haven't been using properly.

You just can't bring yourself to give Trump credit for anything. And you rag about him everyday like Ana Navarro and the rest of the stationary cement heads he steps around everyday on his way to keeping his promises.
The Left cannot stand it that there is a real man in charge and he cares more about America and it's citizens, than washrooms, straws, genders, safe spaces, unicorns, rainbows, PC, AA and all the rest of the lefts snowflake causes that are destroying America.

The Left has no more instigating propaganda left that they can use to taint everything with. Their whole Anti American sell out act has been exposed.
Last edited by Rampager66 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Yeah 13 Russians they'll never get to prosecute for hacking and a couple former Trump insiders who said under oath they ate Corn Flakes when it was actually Rice Krispies. 22M$ and counting.

AKA... Indict whoever you can, for whatever you can concoct, for as long as you can, so they don't investigate us.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Yeah 13 Russians they'll never get to prosecute for hacking and a couple former Trump insiders who said under oath they ate Corn Flakes when it was actually Rice Krispies. 22M$ and counting.

AKA... Indict whoever you can, for whatever you can concoct, for as long as you can, so they don't investigate us.
Lolzzz.

Manafort... Flynn.... Cohen...

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:48 am
Your whole response is of the same make up. Ignore the chain of events.

When Trump inherited the WH, NK was talking smack, firing missiles all over the place, testing nukes, etc

Clinton, the Bush's, Obama all dragged their asses on NK and each of those Administrations inability to act and in some cases, outright appeasement lead us to the emboldened NK we have today.

Trump said "Hold My Beer" and confronted them head on,

Remember Iran's Missile tests, their harassing of American Patrols, buzzing destroyers, the Death to America rallies thru-out Iran, promising to exterminate Israel etc...

Trump rolled up his sleeves and again confronted the problem head on. They aren't doing shit now.
AAMOF, Trump reached out to the people of Iran and many have responded with large protests of the Mullahs regime. Stay tuned.

China has been ripping the US off in trade across the board for years and the business background within him won't let that continue.
The same has gone on with our supposed Allies in Europe, Asia and North America.

The strikes in Syria that straightened out Assad w/o Russian response, The MOAB strike on the Taliban and every stance Trump made against anyone who came after him or the US has been confronted and pushed back hard on and most are in retreat. Notice has been served.

Trump is putting a stop to everything and holds all the cards. They are all dependent on the US for a strong economy. The US is not dependent on them and the smart ones are keeping quiet.
The Left cries about our poor allies, ignoring that they are ripping us off.
Thus they look like they are siding with everyone else but the US because of their Hatred for Trump and their fear of his success..

In Trumps inauguration speech he proclaimed that " the carnage stops right here and right now".

Again, he refused to do nothing and in keeping with his word went right after his opponents

The Mullahs in Iran/ME plus NK are not so emboldened anymore, trade partners are on notice and $$ are pouring back into the US.

NATO, NAFTA, The EU, The UN, OPEC, WTO... you name it. If the US completely pulled out it's financial support, security and participation they would go under like that.
No other nation can say as much. That's the power we have, that we haven't been using properly.

You just can't bring yourself to give Trump credit for anything. And you rag about him everyday like Ana Navarro and the rest of the stationary cement heads he steps around everyday on his way to keeping his promises.
The Left cannot stand it that there is a real man in charge and he cares more about America and it's citizens, than washrooms, straws, genders, safe spaces, unicorns, rainbows, PC, AA and all the rest of the lefts snowflake causes that are destroying America.

The Left has no more instigating propaganda left that they can use to taint everything with. Their whole Anti American sell out act has been exposed.

Omg.... your basic lack of understanding of “hold my beer” says so much.

What a joke.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:34 pm

I mean.... how does someone not know that “hold my beer” is internet for... “you just had a total fail? Oh... I can fail in an even more spectacular fashion”?

It’s derived from drunk idiots going...”hold my beer and watch this...”

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 am

Dick84 wrote:
I mean.... how does someone not know that “hold my beer” is internet for... “you just had a total fail? Oh... I can fail in an even more spectacular fashion”?

Only to a kept beta male does it mean that.
The sayings been around for decades and to real men it means "hold my beer while I kick some fuckin ass here, this won't take long."
Your response is just another example of the weak left trying to re-invent somethings meaning to suit their needs, because they can't refute what's put in front of them.
Like they do with History, Law, News or pretty much everything, every day and like you are doing here..

Meanwhile here's some more winning and back up to my talking points. This lady also held the position under Obama and George W.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... hison.html

We've been paying their NATO bill and letting them rip us on trade. Trump has implicated all of them and no one is denying anything. Same shit goes on at the UN. We fund most of everything because it's set up on % of economic standing yet most others are delinquent.
The US also sends most members financial aid in the hundreds of M$ annually and no one stands with us on any resolutions. Plus trade deficits exists with many others at the Un too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... ssage.html

This is what real leadership looks like. ^^^ To show the Chinese who's what Trump is giving credence to Taiwan in the face of the '1 China policy" that lays claim to the island as well as Tibet and others.

Also now France and England are suddenly sending naval vessels to the South China Sea to support the USA in their push back on China's illegal occupation and military build ups on the Philippines and others US Allied nations territory.
China wants to control all these shipping lanes that the world court has ruled they have no right to. They ignore international law because no one is doing nothing about it, til now.
Last edited by Rampager66 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:26 am

Here's another one about the Trump effect at work. This article is actually from The AP.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/09/an ... trump.html

This part makes my point about the Joint Exercises with SK and comes from NK themselves as no big deal.

"""" Trump suspended some upcoming joint drills in a goodwill gesture after his summit with Kim, causing some consternation among experts about the impact on both countries' military readiness. North Korea, in its post-Pompeo talks statement, played down the importance of the move, describing it as a "highly reversible step which can be resumed anytime at any moment as all of its military force remains intact in its previously held positions."

Suspending the drills cannot be compared, the statement said, with North Korea's irreversible destruction of an underground nuclear testing site — though some U.S. analysts have questioned the importance of that move, which was more symbolic than anything else given the relative ease with which new tunnels could be dug and the progress North Korea has already made in developing explosive nuclear devices. """

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Here's another one about the Trump effect at work. This article is actually from The AP.

This part makes my point about the Joint Exercises with SK and comes from NK themselves as no big deal.

"""" Trump suspended some upcoming joint drills in a goodwill gesture after his summit with Kim, causing some consternation among experts about the impact on both countries' military readiness. North Korea, in its post-Pompeo talks statement, played down the importance of the move, describing it as a "highly reversible step which can be resumed anytime at any moment as all of its military force remains intact in its previously held positions."

Suspending the drills cannot be compared, the statement said, with North Korea's irreversible destruction of an underground nuclear testing site — though some U.S. analysts have questioned the importance of that move, which was more symbolic than anything else given the relative ease with which new tunnels could be dug and the progress North Korea has already made in developing explosive nuclear devices. """
I think the key thing is that everything Trump has given up on N Korea is easily reverseable. To me, the peace gestures, however unlikely to succeed, were worth a shot. Who cares if taking a picture with Kim gives Kim a temporary propaganda win? It's worth nothing. I think he is just trying to give kim a feel for what peace would be like. What he could have.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am

Rammer wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

I think the key thing is that everything Trump has given up on N Korea is easily reverseable. To me, the peace gestures, however unlikely to succeed, were worth a shot. Who cares if taking a picture with Kim gives Kim a temporary propaganda win? It's worth nothing. I think he is just trying to give kim a feel for what peace would be like. What he could have.
No, they weren’t worth it.

Why? Because everyone and there mom understood that there was zero chance NK was giving up anything of substance. What it did accomplish is seeing the US brought down in stature & showed the world that Trump is exactly as foolish as he seems to be.

If you think rattling our allies and showing them we are willing to give them up for nothing is easily reversible, you’re kidding yourself.

You’re also just throwing away the possibility that Trump actually knows he wasn’t getting anything... but wanted the picture and paper that badly... pure gross politics.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 am
Dick84 wrote:

Only to a kept beta male does it mean that.
The sayings been around for decades and to real men it means "hold my beer while I kick some fuckin ass here, this won't take long."
Your response is just another example of the weak left trying to re-invent somethings meaning to suit their needs, because they can't refute what's put in front of them.
Like they do with History, Law, News or pretty much everything, every day and like you are doing here..

Meanwhile here's some more winning and back up to my talking points. This lady also held the position under Obama and George W.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... hison.html

We've been paying their NATO bill and letting them rip us on trade. Trump has implicated all of them and no one is denying anything. Same shit goes on at the UN. We fund most of everything because it's set up on % of economic standing yet most others are delinquent.
The US also sends most members financial aid in the hundreds of M$ annually and no one stands with us on any resolutions. Plus trade deficits exists with many others at the Un too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... ssage.html

This is what real leadership looks like. ^^^ To show the Chinese who's what Trump is giving credence to Taiwan in the face of the '1 China policy" that lays claim to the island as well as Tibet and others.

Also now France and England are suddenly sending naval vessels to the South China Sea to support the USA in their push back on China's illegal occupation and military build ups on the Philippines and others US Allied nations territory.
China wants to control all these shipping lanes that the world court has ruled they have no right to. They ignore international law because no one is doing nothing about it, til now.

LOL...

Sigh... man... you must be a fan of Trump’s spokespeople too... because trying to redefine “Hold my beer” is Kellyanne level nonsense. This is actually a microcosm of your worldview problem... you have no concept of change.

“Beta male”... lol... This is one of my faves for idiots who’ve been beaten down. It’s soooooo sad.

Oh... Assad is still in place. After using Chem weapons twice. Guess who wants Assad to stay in power? (I’ve mebtioned... Obama failed with Syria).

It’s even better on days like today.... when the US Navy is subtweeting the President and praising NATO.
The funniest part is you think the attacks on NATO... our allies... have anything to do with spending. I mean... other countries joined us In Afghanistan, post 9-11... they weren’t attacked. How short is your fucking memory? Very.

Damaging NATO and destabilizing the West works for 2 countries and the US ain’t one of them.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:58 am

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am
Rammer wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

No, they weren’t worth it.

Why? Because everyone and there mom understood that there was zero chance NK was giving up anything of substance. What it did accomplish is seeing the US brought down in stature & showed the world that Trump is exactly as foolish as he seems to be.

If you think rattling our allies and showing them we are willing to give them up for nothing is easily reversible, you’re kidding yourself.

You’re also just throwing away the possibility that Trump actually knows he wasn’t getting anything... but wanted the picture and paper that badly... pure gross politics.
I am not throwing away any possibility. But if we use your logic, you never do a peace deal with anyone. Remember, this whole thing started with N and S Korea, not Trump. The opening presented itself and Trump took it. And exactly how are our allies rattled? Are you talking Japan? N Korea shooting missiles over their country didn't rattle them? Early on when Trump suggested placing nukes in Japan if necessary as defense, I bet you didn't like that either. I think that is the truth N Korea is facing.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm

My goodness... those remains Trump said we’re already coming home?

NK literally no-showed at a meeting for it today. Ghosted the US.
This plus the Pompeo debacle... it’s almost as if NK is purposely embarrassing the US 🙄.

Oh... btw... that was one of Trumps bigger whoppers... saying thousand of parents of NK soldiers were asking him to bring their sons’ remains home. Lol.
Funny part is his cultists believe it.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm
My goodness... those remains Trump said we’re already coming home?

NK literally no-showed at a meeting for it today. Ghosted the US.
This plus the Pompeo debacle... it’s almost as if NK is purposely embarrassing the US 🙄.

Oh... btw... that was one of Trumps bigger whoppers... saying thousand of parents of NK soldiers were asking him to bring their sons’ remains home. Lol.
Funny part is his cultists believe it.
Like I said, we gave N Korea a chance and they are blowing it. As an American, I am not embarrassed in the least. They only embarrass themselves. This is all on N Korea. We look like the peace makers, while they look like the unreasonable jerks. .

. I think where you miss out on Trump supporters is that they don't always take the guy so literally. They aren't cultists, at least most of his supporters. Everyone knows he goes overboard to make his point. He exaggerates, says things off the cuff that nobody takes all that seriously (except those on the left that want to find a lie). So what? He is what he is. Otherwise, he seems pretty honest, more honest than most other politicians. He is actually trying to do almost everything he said he would when he got elected. Most of them, don't.

Rate this topic