so what did the Eagles players accomplish?

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Rammer
Veteran

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Dick84 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm
My goodness... those remains Trump said we’re already coming home?

NK literally no-showed at a meeting for it today. Ghosted the US.
This plus the Pompeo debacle... it’s almost as if NK is purposely embarrassing the US 🙄.

Oh... btw... that was one of Trumps bigger whoppers... saying thousand of parents of NK soldiers were asking him to bring their sons’ remains home. Lol.
Funny part is his cultists believe it.
Like I said, we gave N Korea a chance and they are blowing it. As an American, I am not embarrassed in the least. They only embarrass themselves. This is all on N Korea. We look like the peace makers, while they look like the unreasonable jerks. .

. I think where you miss out on Trump supporters is that they don't always take the guy so literally. They aren't cultists, at least most of his supporters. Everyone knows he goes overboard to make his point. He exaggerates, says things off the cuff that nobody takes all that seriously (except those on the left that want to find a lie). So what? He is what he is. Otherwise, he seems pretty honest, more honest than most other politicians. He is actually trying to do almost everything he said he would when he got elected. Most of them, don't.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

This plus the Pompeo debacle... it’s almost as if NK is purposely embarrassing the US 🙄.

Oh... btw... that was one of Trumps bigger whoppers... saying thousand of parents of NK soldiers were asking him to bring their sons’ remains home. Lol.
Like I said, we gave N Korea a chance and they are blowing it. As an American, I am not embarrassed in the least. They only embarrass themselves. This is all on N Korea. We look like the peace makers, while they look like the unreasonable jerks. .

. I think where you miss out on Trump supporters is that they don't always take the guy so literally. They aren't cultists, at least most of his supporters. Everyone knows he goes overboard to make his point. He exaggerates, says things off the cuff that nobody takes all that seriously (except those on the left that want to find a lie). So what? He is what he is. Otherwise, he seems pretty honest, more honest than most other politicians. He is actually trying to do almost everything he said he would when he got elected. Most of them, don't.
NK isn’t blowing anything. They got what they wanted.
Not sure how you don’t understand that every real foreign policy expert said there wasn’t going to be any real deal & that Un was simply looking for affirmation.

This *isnt* on NK... it’s on Trump. That’s what you’re missing.

You say you’re not a cultist and you admit he lies and then you say he’s honest.

Please take a step back and look at the big picture. It’s pretty clear what’s going on and who it benefits. The why? I’ll leave that to you to figure out,

Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:10 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Not sure how you don’t understand that every real foreign policy expert said there wasn’t going to be any real deal & that Un was simply looking for affirmation.

You say you’re not a cultist and you admit he lies and then you say he’s honest.

Please take a step back and look at the big picture. It’s pretty clear what’s going on and who it benefits. The why? I’ll leave that to you to figure out,

Hey, I didn't vote for Trump. I would think by definition that me makes me not a cultist.

Come on.... Obama didn't lie? How about you get to keep your doctors? he said it and he knew that wasn't true. how about- bengazi was about somebody's anti Muslim film? - that was a true whopper. How about using the IRS to target conservatives? How about there were no separate side deals with the Iran nuclear agreement? I don't see Trump doing anything like that. Yes, Trump exaggerates his successes. He likes to market himself and he is a very tough negotiator to the point where he pisses people off. It's what he knows. But I don't see him telling the big whoppers.

The big picture? Hmmm..... Abandoning Iraq to Isis, abandoning Syria to Russia and Iran, the Syrian red line, Bengazi , Crimea and Ukraine- these things didn't embarrass you.
Though, Trump taking a picture with Kim did.

You focus on temporary appearances, images, tweets, etc. You worry way too much about hurting Angela Merkel's feelings. The big picture is none of those things.

The big picture is America going bankrupt to pay for Europe's defense, while they do much less for themselves and trying to change that future for the better; unfair trade deals with those same 'friends' based on post WWII economic realities -now trying to level the playing field; Countering China's attempt to dominate the world; Limiting Russian influence; Fixing the open and lawless borders, so we can have controlled immigration; This is what Trump is working on. That's the big picture..... Not what Trump says about Putin or Kim-

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:50 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:10 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Hey, I didn't vote for Trump. I would think by definition that me makes me not a cultist.

Come on.... Obama didn't lie? How about you get to keep your doctors? he said it and he knew that wasn't true. how about- bengazi was about somebody's anti Muslim film? - that was a true whopper. How about using the IRS to target conservatives? How about there were no separate side deals with the Iran nuclear agreement? I don't see Trump doing anything like that. Yes, Trump exaggerates his successes. He likes to market himself and he is a very tough negotiator to the point where he pisses people off. It's what he knows. But I don't see him telling the big whoppers.

The big picture? Hmmm..... Abandoning Iraq to Isis, abandoning Syria to Russia and Iran, the Syrian red line, Bengazi , Crimea and Ukraine- these things didn't embarrass you.
Though, Trump taking a picture with Kim did.

You focus on temporary appearances, images, tweets, etc. You worry way too much about hurting Angela Merkel's feelings. The big picture is none of those things.

The big picture is America going bankrupt to pay for Europe's defense, while they do much less for themselves and trying to change that future for the better; unfair trade deals with those same 'friends' based on post WWII economic realities -now trying to level the playing field; Countering China's attempt to dominate the world; Limiting Russian influence; Fixing the open and lawless borders, so we can have controlled immigration; This is what Trump is working on. That's the big picture..... Not what Trump says about Putin or Kim-
Rammer... no, I never said Obama didn't lie. But comparing the two is like suggesting a tidal wave and a one foot shore break are the same thing. Trump lies incessantly and profoundly.
Yup.. Obama said that about peoples' doctors and it was wrong. Either it was a lie, or he was promising something he couldn't deliver on.
Benghazi? Please. Stop it with Benghazi.. unless you want to have a deep discussion about the soldiers just killed in Africa. What separate side deals on Iran? Their money being returned?
Trump doesn't exaggerate... me makes stuff up almost every time he opens his mouth and constantly revises history. People like you who dismiss it as "exaggerating" or "just like other politicians" are either lying, or not paying attention.
Not sure what you think are big lies... but let's just start with calling the Russia investigation a witch hunt. 12 Russians just indicted by a Grand Jury. Grand Jury. Note.. I'm not even saying there's collusion... but it's an investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election, which has been definitively proven by multiple US intelligence agencies. Calling it a Witch Hunt would be the whopper of whoppers.
Abandoning Iraq to Isis?????? What the fuck are you talking about???? The US was supposed to maintain how many troops there forever???? You may want to go back in time and take a hard look at the fact that the US made an irreversible decision to invade Iraq under false pretenses and are paying the price for destabilization. Oh.. and Bush signed the order for withdrawal.
I've mentioned Obama's failure in Syria. Yes, it's actually an embarrassment. Funny how you think sending cruise missiles into an empty airfield after giving Russia a heads up isn't embarrassing. Or talking big about chemical attacks and then doing nothing. I guess the words "red line" are the thing that's embarrassing for you? Where I will be consistent is to say that Trump didn't create the Syria mess. He's just not doing anything about it either.

I laugh very hard at your suggestion that I'm too into appearances, etc... when Trump constantly talks about the World laughing at us... or, now.. supposedly respecting us. Both of these things are nonsense and "image" things that he's trying to manipulate. If image doesn't matter...why does he care about it more than anything else? You know why? Because people like you buy into the image that good things are getting done.
Your take on NATO bankrupting America is nonsense. Want to know what is exploding the deficit? The recent tax cut is exploding the deficit in ways not seen in decades... AND THAT'S IN A GOOD ECONOMY.

I have no idea how you could actually type that Trump is doing anything to counter Russia's influence when he is, literally, pursuing Putin's biggest goals in destabilizing the West. NATO leaders were ready willing and able to say they are increasing spending BECAUSE OF TRUMP... and that wasn't good enough. Now he wants them to spend 4%? Something the US doesn't do? Where do you think that nonsense came from. It's also bizarre that Trumpsters all of a sudden believe that the US has gotten nothing over the years for it's military spending in Europe. That's sheer crazy pants.

Oh.. by the way... Article 5 of NATO has been invoked once in its history... when the US went into Afghanistan, post 9-11. But.. they're all mooches, right? I guess the personnel killed from other countries, fighting to support the US, meant nothing.

WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING OPEN BORDERS. THAT'S ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. That's a nonsense talking-point lie... and that's a fucking whopper. A whopper.

Man... the fact that people like you focus so much on defending Trump's bullshit prevents you from being able to focus on things he's done that could be called successes. If I'm a conservative... I would be happy celebrating the deregulation, tax cut, and SCOTUS stuff. But that's not enough, for some reason. You have to believe the hype he's selling on so many things that it's crazy. Like Open Borders. Nonsense.

Anyway.. don't mistake my rough language as anger at *you*... you are presenting your points in a real way and you don't come across as some crazy white nationalist or anything like that.

I guess I'll just enjoy the day and the fact that a Grand Jury... you know... Americans... handed down indictments today against 12 Russians for the hack... just before Trump is set to meet with Putin and slobber all over him.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 pm

I have no idea how you could actually type that Trump is doing anything to counter Russia's influence when he is, literally, pursuing Putin's biggest goals in destabilizing the West. NATO leaders were ready willing and able to say they are increasing spending BECAUSE OF TRUMP... and that wasn't good enough. Now he wants them to spend 4%? Something the US doesn't do? Where do you think that nonsense came from. It's also bizarre that Trumpsters all of a sudden believe that the US has gotten nothing over the years for it's military spending in Europe. That's sheer crazy pants.

Oh.. by the way... Article 5 of NATO has been invoked once in its history... when the US went into Afghanistan, post 9-11. But.. they're all mooches, right? I guess the personnel killed from other countries, fighting to support the US, meant nothing.

WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING OPEN BORDERS. THAT'S ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. That's a nonsense talking-point lie... and that's a fucking whopper. A whopper.

Russia - Trump is arming Ukraine with anti tank weapons and other arms. Ukraine today is stronger than they were and slowly getting stronger over time. In Syria- he bombed them when they crossed the red line. Sanctions on Russia stronger than before. He is increasing military spending to counter Russia and China and trying very hard to get NATO to do more too. Those are real tangible things. Much better than saying how bad and dangerous Putin is and then cutting defense spending.

NATO- Never said our allies were complete mooches, they just aren't contributing their fair share for our mutual defense. Other Presidents have brought this up too and played nicey nice but got nothing but lip service back.... The personnel and military hardware involved from those countries are always a small fraction what we supply in any conflict. Why aren't they supplying half the troops? Europe together is larger economically than the USA and people too.. Yes, from where we are now the 4% is over the top,. That's the over the top negotiating style of Trump. He makes big demands and then settles in the middle. You might not like it but at least see it for what it is. That's where outlets like CNN mislead people. They will spend 3 days talking about Trumps outrageous demand for 4%. Actually 4% is a good long term goal, considering Russia and China.

Borders - I dunno- maybe chaotic is a better word. Not totally open but we have a broken system that is being manipulated big time by mainly Latin Americans. Many on your side of the spectrum are calling for no enforcement on the Southern border or just release pending a 'pretend' court date , sanctuary cities, etc. ---- All of this is equal to having open borders.

And why would they just happen to file charges against the Russians right before Trump meets with Putin? Was that to help Trump or to undercut him? I would like to think it was to give Trump more leverage but in reality we both know that was not the motive. .... It's all so silly. Its just a PR show. Those Russians will never be sent here to face those charges. Anyway, I thought this investigation was supposed to be about Americans who were colluding with them. What happened to that?

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Rammer wrote:

Russia - Trump is arming Ukraine with anti tank weapons and other arms. Ukraine today is stronger than they were and slowly getting stronger over time. In Syria- he bombed them when they crossed the red line. Sanctions on Russia stronger than before. He is increasing military spending to counter Russia and China and trying very hard to get NATO to do more too. Those are real tangible things. Much better than saying how bad and dangerous Putin is and then cutting defense spending.

NATO- Never said our allies were complete mooches, they just aren't contributing their fair share for our mutual defense. Other Presidents have brought this up too and played nicey nice but got nothing but lip service back.... The personnel and military hardware involved from those countries are always a small fraction what we supply in any conflict. Why aren't they supplying half the troops? Europe together is larger economically than the USA and people too.. Yes, from where we are now the 4% is over the top,. That's the over the top negotiating style of Trump. He makes big demands and then settles in the middle. You might not like it but at least see it for what it is. That's where outlets like CNN mislead people. They will spend 3 days talking about Trumps outrageous demand for 4%. Actually 4% is a good long term goal, considering Russia and China.

Borders - I dunno- maybe chaotic is a better word. Not totally open but we have a broken system that is being manipulated big time by mainly Latin Americans. Many on your side of the spectrum are calling for no enforcement on the Southern border or just release pending a 'pretend' court date , sanctuary cities, etc. ---- All of this is equal to having open borders.

And why would they just happen to file charges against the Russians right before Trump meets with Putin? Was that to help Trump or to undercut him? I would like to think it was to give Trump more leverage but in reality we both know that was not the motive. .... It's all so silly. Its just a PR show. Those Russians will never be sent here to face those charges. Anyway, I thought this investigation was supposed to be about Americans who were colluding with them. What happened to that?
On Syria... Trump is ceding everything to Russia and Assad. There’s no line, it’s been obliterated.
The “strikes” were theater that accomplished nothing. Failing to acknowledge that Russia is fully behind Assad is silliness.

Not sure why spending more in military makes sense if we are pulling back from forward positions, which would be the result of “not defending Europe”.
It’s weird people don’t get that supporting Europe is maintains a front against Russia. Oh... and... intelligence help is a good thing, no?

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Rammer wrote:

On Syria... Trump is ceding everything to Russia and Assad. There’s no line, it’s been obliterated.
The “strikes” were theater that accomplished nothing. Failing to acknowledge that Russia is fully behind Assad is silliness.

Not sure why spending more in military makes sense if we are pulling back from forward positions, which would be the result of “not defending Europe”.
It’s weird people don’t get that supporting Europe is maintains a front against Russia. Oh... and... intelligence help is a good thing, no?
Let’s watch what comes of Trump’s chat with Putin when it comes to Ukraine & Crimea.

Open Borders is a fear mongering term repeated over and over, along with MS 13, to scare people. It’s alsi designed to create overall fear and animus toward all immigrants... note the efforts to drastically change both asylum criteria & legal immigration numbers.

The investigation is about Russian interference into the 2016 election... which all our IC agrees on. Why are *you* changing what it’s about? Yep.. talking heads and others are talking about collusion... but the investigation is about Russian interference. Your reaction to the indictments tells me your more interested in the political gains made by Trump than in another country conducting cyber war on us. No big deal that 500 million Americans had their identities stolen.

I think the timing... of intentional... was a condemnation on yesterday’s farcical Congressional hearing and to put the onus on our President to say something. But we know he won’t do anything based on his comments in England which were made before the indictments were made public, but after he was briefed on them.

Oh... and the indictments documents contacts with several Americans... we know Stone is one of them, because he told us.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 am

Same ole school marm act from you Dick.
Enter a room or discussion and right away a liberal acts like they are the ruling standards for morals and facts.
Whatever they pull out of their ass is how it is and should be.

And no cost should be spared to put out their propaganda either.
No better example of this then the meathead London mayor.

When asked why he isn't doing anything about the spike in crime and most notably the 1700 stabbings and 174 stabbing deaths in the city over the past year, he said that they have a lack of funding for policing.
He then approves 30G#'s for a childish balloon prank and encourages the radical left to come out in droves and protest Trumps visit, putting more stress on a force he claims is "terribly underfunded".

He has actually closed some police precincts, as well as prohibited white males from police recruitment programs in favor of minorities.
This is the way unqualified people do their jobs or the poison that is Affirmative Action always ends up.

Your side Dick.
The side that never can be specific, yet claims POTUS has done this and said that, and use as back up, vitriol from CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the left owned networks and "tabloids" with their Affirmative Action stacked anti American rosters.
The side that keeps pumping purple pity piss for the nations that have ripped off America and Americans for Trillions over the past few decades … because it's Trump that's demanding accountability.

BTW, still waiting for you to tell us what it is your party plans on doing for Americans if we vote for them?

Rammer
Veteran

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Let’s watch what comes of Trump’s chat with Putin when it comes to Ukraine & Crimea.

Open Borders is a fear mongering term repeated over and over, along with MS 13, to scare people. It’s alsi designed to create overall fear and animus toward all immigrants... note the efforts to drastically change both asylum criteria & legal immigration numbers.

The investigation is about Russian interference into the 2016 election... which all our IC agrees on. Why are *you* changing what it’s about? Yep.. talking heads and others are talking about collusion... but the investigation is about Russian interference. Your reaction to the indictments tells me your more interested in the political gains made by Trump than in another country conducting cyber war on us. No big deal that 500 million Americans had their identities stolen.

I think the timing... of intentional... was a condemnation on yesterday’s farcical Congressional hearing and to put the onus on our President to say something. But we know he won’t do anything based on his comments in England which were made before the indictments were made public, but after he was briefed on them.

Oh... and the indictments documents contacts with several Americans... we know Stone is one of them, because he told us.
Look, Russia will try to do anything short of war to destabilize us. That is a given and I'm sure even Trump knows that. It's pretty much been like that my whole life. A few years of Boris Yeltzen mixed in but that didn't last. Also, my whole life, or at least since the 70's, liberals have not wanted to stand up to them.... The previous election they were mocking Mitt Romney for calling Putin our biggest threat. That's why it just kills me to see many of these same people on tv now lecturing me about the danger of Russia/Putin. Sorry, I already knew it, glad you all woke up. Somehow, I knew it before Obama and Hillary did. How can that be?

The problem with the Russia investigation is that is being used to undercut Trump and marginalize/hamper his Presidency. That seems to be the purpose. If it Russia benefits Hillary and she wins, there would be no investigation at all. I am certain of this. Deep down, you probably know it too ....The real point is not to protect us from the evil Ruskies, it is to bring down his Presidency. . That's why Trump calls it a witch hunt and is dismissive of the whole thing. It isn't because he is stupid or is being controlled by Putin.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Enter a room or discussion and right away a liberal acts like they are the ruling standards for morals and facts.

When asked why he isn't doing anything about the spike in crime and most notably the 1700 stabbings and 174 stabbing deaths in the city over the past year, he said that they have a lack of funding for policing.
He then approves 30G#'s for a childish balloon prank and encourages the radical left to come out in droves and protest Trumps visit, putting more stress on a force he claims is "terribly underfunded".

He has actually closed some police precincts, as well as prohibited white males from police recruitment programs in favor of minorities.
This is the way unqualified people do their jobs or the poison that is Affirmative Action always ends up.

Your side Dick.
The side that never can be specific, yet claims POTUS has done this and said that, and use as back up, vitriol from CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the left owned networks and "tabloids" with their Affirmative Action stacked anti American rosters.
The side that keeps pumping purple pity piss for the nations that have ripped off America and Americans for Trillions over the past few decades … because it's Trump that's demanding accountability.

BTW, still waiting for you to tell us what it is your party plans on doing for Americans if we vote for them?
I’m literally laughing at you for your critique of Khan.
You think the government paid for the balloon?!????
Oh... and Trump is so tough that he completely avoided London.
This... after only embarrassing himself a couple of times on the trip. Wait... a few times.
I laugh at your critiques of media using “Affirmative Action”. I guess you only like seeing white people on TV? Good news! You have Fox! Although I’m sure you skip the one hour Sharp is on... him being gay and all.
I would love to see the jobs you didn’t get because of Affirmative Action, lol.
What do I want? Well... coverage for pre-existing conditions sure would be nice. You?

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Look, Russia will try to do anything short of war to destabilize us. That is a given and I'm sure even Trump knows that. It's pretty much been like that my whole life. A few years of Boris Yeltzen mixed in but that didn't last. Also, my whole life, or at least since the 70's, liberals have not wanted to stand up to them.... The previous election they were mocking Mitt Romney for calling Putin our biggest threat. That's why it just kills me to see many of these same people on tv now lecturing me about the danger of Russia/Putin. Sorry, I already knew it, glad you all woke up. Somehow, I knew it before Obama and Hillary did. How can that be?

The problem with the Russia investigation is that is being used to undercut Trump and marginalize/hamper his Presidency. That seems to be the purpose. If it Russia benefits Hillary and she wins, there would be no investigation at all. I am certain of this. Deep down, you probably know it too ....The real point is not to protect us from the evil Ruskies, it is to bring down his Presidency. . That's why Trump calls it a witch hunt and is dismissive of the whole thing. It isn't because he is stupid or is being controlled by Putin.
The problem is that Trumps campaign is caught up in the investigation.... because Trump has a long history of involvement with Russia and hired a bunch of people with connections to Russia. I’m sorry that that makes you uncomfortable.

Your point about no investigation is 100 percent bullshit. I’m sorry.. the deep state whiny motherfuckers can’t answer why the deep state didn’t release all the Russia stuff before the election.
Deep down... you know this is a fucking lie and not one that’s going to be ignored.

The goal is to figure out what Russia did and how and who helped. We are now starting to see a little more.

He calls it a witch hunt because it works on people like you, who are likely good people and don’t want to think someone they believe in... someone whose values they share... could possibly be in it only for himself and happily appeasing the foreign government behind the attack.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:03 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Your side Dick.

This... after only embarrassing himself a couple of times on the trip. Wait... a few times.
I laugh at your critiques of media using “Affirmative Action”. I guess you only like seeing white people on TV? Good news! You have Fox! Although I’m sure you skip the one hour Sharp is on... him being gay and all.
What do I want? Well... coverage for pre-existing conditions sure would be nice. You?
I don't think your laughing at all by the sound of your tone.
And yes the balloon needed the Mayors approval for both funding and public display. I notice you never commented on the part where he encouraged cost increasing protest and we all know how the left approach's them.

Again it is duly noted how you are siding with a foreign mayor over your own country. The only embarrassment here is you spinning your CNN bullshit.
If you think a bunch of paid snowflakes in downtown Londanistan matter, think again.
They need the US more than we need them and the US Patriots won't forget them disrespecting our president. American tourists spend 30 B a year in that city, until now. we'll see about the future.

As for Affirmative action, go look at any business of any kind. They have forced them to hire unqualified people solely on their race, gender and/or sexual orientation and in most cases deliberately removed Caucasian males from their families livelihoods.
Walk into any fast food place or coffee shop, bank, mall, hospitals, the transit system, government.... you name it. You just refuse to look or acknowledge because the truth exposes the BS narrative you parrot.
My guess is you are either a non Caucasian or a beta male who was programmed to hate on your own kind, if you can't see that white heterosexual Christian males are being discriminated against within their own countries and creations.

Actually You sound more and more like a Ricardo or a Raghib than a Richard everytime you open your mouth to desecrate American Patriots and side with the invading unassimilating filth.

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:23 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/pa ... e-say.html

This is the kind of filth the left supports over American Patriots.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/14/be ... esota.html
And this. He's running as a democrat in Liberal cesspool Minnesota.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

Your side Dick.

And yes the balloon needed the Mayors approval for both funding and public display. I notice you never commented on the part where he encouraged cost increasing protest and we all know how the left approach's them.

Again it is duly noted how you are siding with a foreign mayor over your own country. The only embarrassment here is you spinning your CNN bullshit.
If you think a bunch of paid snowflakes in downtown Londanistan matter, think again.
They need the US more than we need them and the US Patriots won't forget them disrespecting our president. American tourists spend 30 B a year in that city, until now. we'll see about the future.

As for Affirmative action, go look at any business of any kind. They have forced them to hire unqualified people solely on their race, gender and/or sexual orientation and in most cases deliberately removed Caucasian males from their families livelihoods.
Walk into any fast food place or coffee shop, bank, mall, hospitals, the transit system, government.... you name it. You just refuse to look or acknowledge because the truth exposes the BS narrative you parrot.
My guess is you are either a non Caucasian or a beta male who was programmed to hate on your own kind, if you can't see that white heterosexual Christian males are being discriminated against within their own countries and creations.

Actually You sound more and more like a Ricardo or a Raghib than a Richard everytime you open your mouth to desecrate American Patriots and side with the invading unassimilating filth.

Lol... I’m laughing at you criticizing a mayor for something he didn’t do, pay for the balloon.. which is exactly what the 30k was for. I’ll let you in on a secret... the protests were gonna happen, either way. Oh.. I’m all good with them protesting against *Trump*. I’ve spoken to people from England and Canada... our *allies* don’t like him, for good reason. They still like America.

Like I said... I’d love to see the job you lost. Funny part? I see a bunch of incompetent white men in those jobs too. Funny that you don’t see that.

And I really laugh at the last part. White, male, Christian and very successful in an industry filled with diversity.

You’re a crybaby racist... and the last part of your post makes me 100% comfortable calling you a racist. Thanks for being so transparent, racist.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am

Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

The problem is that Trumps campaign is caught up in the investigation.... because Trump has a long history of involvement with Russia and hired a bunch of people with connections to Russia. I’m sorry that that makes you uncomfortable.

Your point about no investigation is 100 percent bullshit. I’m sorry.. the deep state whiny motherfuckers can’t answer why the deep state didn’t release all the Russia stuff before the election.
Deep down... you know this is a fucking lie and not one that’s going to be ignored.

The goal is to figure out what Russia did and how and who helped. We are now starting to see a little more.

He calls it a witch hunt because it works on people like you, who are likely good people and don’t want to think someone they believe in... someone whose values they share... could possibly be in it only for himself and happily appeasing the foreign government behind the attack.
Come on, we have the CIA, NSA and the military to figure out and counter what Russia or any other country is doing to undermine us. We already know what happened in that election. Obama knew too. What we have now is all political. We don't need biased politicians hiring special counsels, grand juries, trying to ruin peoples lives over unrelated shit.

If Russia wanted to undermine us, they have. Not so much with the election but with this political circus. It is exactly what they wanted - actually better than anything that they could have anticipated. The loser of the election still doesn't admit she lost. You have had people running around trying to impeach the POTUS ever since. We are divided to the point where a good portion of the country says 'F' the President and gets applauded.... Yeah, that's real good for our country...... So, who is the one being manipulated, me?.... I think you all have played right into Putin's hands. He looks like some super powerful evil villain dictator who controls not only his but our elections. Somehow we are powerless to stop his perfectly effective fake news..... Regarding your comment that I want to believe in Trump - I don't. He is what he is. I do doubt though that he was stupid enough to be involved in Russia meddling and I've seen zero evidence to support that or that Russia actually was successful in influencing our election results.

Here is what my own logical brain tells me..... Hillary stopped trying in certain parts of the country because she came across as arrogant and over confident. She played to her special interest groups totally and completely ignored large segments of the population and what they were experiencing. Trump tapped into that. It cost her the election. She could, should have won in a landslide but she blew it.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 am

Rammer wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am
Dick84 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Come on, we have the CIA, NSA and the military to figure out and counter what Russia or any other country is doing to undermine us. We already know what happened in that election. Obama knew too. What we have now is all political. We don't need biased politicians hiring special counsels, grand juries, trying to ruin peoples lives over unrelated shit.

If Russia wanted to undermine us, they have. Not so much with the election but with this political circus. It is exactly what they wanted - actually better than anything that they could have anticipated. The loser of the election still doesn't admit she lost. You have had people running around trying to impeach the POTUS ever since. We are divided to the point where a good portion of the country says 'F' the President and gets applauded.... Yeah, that's real good for our country...... So, who is the one being manipulated, me?.... I think you all have played right into Putin's hands. He looks like some super powerful evil villain dictator who controls not only his but our elections. Somehow we are powerless to stop his perfectly effective fake news..... Regarding your comment that I want to believe in Trump - I don't. He is what he is. I do doubt though that he was stupid enough to be involved in Russia meddling and I've seen zero evidence to support that or that Russia actually was successful in influencing our election results.

Here is what my own logical brain tells me..... Hillary stopped trying in certain parts of the country because she came across as arrogant and over confident. She played to her special interest groups totally and completely ignored large segments of the population and what they were experiencing. Trump tapped into that. It cost her the election. She could, should have won in a landslide but she blew it.
After today’s performance... let me know if you want to continue to defend Trump.

And after today... more than ever.. we need the investigation to continue. Because of that horrific embarrassment... bending the knee to Putin in front of the world... we need to know exactly what happened.

This isn’t about Hillary or Trump, it’s about America.

What a dark day in US history.

3-24-16

Rammer
Veteran

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 pm

After today’s performance... let me know if you want to continue to defend Trump.

And after today... more than ever.. we need the investigation to continue. Because of that horrific embarrassment... bending the knee to Putin in front of the world... we need to know exactly what happened.

This isn’t about Hillary or Trump, it’s about America.

What a dark day in US history.

Sorry but if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck... it is what looks like it is. It's an investigation to get something on Trump. Something that they can impeach him for or at the very least hamper his administration. It was never about anything else. it is about "never" Trump and trying to pin collusion or anything else on him (like Story Daniels). Use people, ruin their lives, blackmail them over totally unrelated things to get them to flip and turn on Trump. It doesn't matter who they hurt in the process. All this and 2 years in I have not seen any real evidence that even justifies any of it.

A couple of days ago, a not so subtle attempt by 'the powers that be' was made to disrupt or cancel the summit. At least change the narrative. I dunno who made the political decision but it was clearly no coincidence. Regardless, Trump clearly didn't appreciate how it went down and didn't let it affect his overall agenda. When pushed he fights back

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

This is where I’ll step off.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Lol... I’m laughing at you criticizing a mayor for something he didn’t do, pay for the balloon.. which is exactly what the 30k was for. I’ll let you in on a secret... the protests were gonna happen, either way. Oh.. I’m all good with them protesting against *Trump*. I’ve spoken to people from England and Canada... our *allies* don’t like him, for good reason. They still like America.

Like I said... I’d love to see the job you lost. Funny part? I see a bunch of incompetent white men in those jobs too. Funny that you don’t see that.

And I really laugh at the last part. White, male, Christian and very successful in an industry filled with diversity.

You’re a crybaby racist... and the last part of your post makes me 100% comfortable calling you a racist. Thanks for being so transparent, racist.
More of the same from you. Make up Bullshit then lie some more, then name call.
" I’ve spoken to people from England and Canada... "
And you again think because it's you and people you "claim" you know, that they speak for all peoples from the 2 countries. And it's flat out Bullshit again.
Skynews overseas said their poll showed 64% of Brits agreed with Trumps take about what May is doing with Brexit.
And CBC national morning radio show from Toronto, had their dailey phone in poll question two mornings ago of "who do you think is the better leader, Trump or Trudeau. 86% of the callers from across Canada chose Trump.
Both those networks are flaming liberal.
So again Bullshit.

And I don't care about your name calling, or race card or any other card you choose to play. As I told you before, they have absolutely no affect on me. I don't care.
Using those tactics makes you look weak and makes me want to ask you what criminal activity are you up to, what are YOU stealing?

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Dick84 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we have the 2 biggest and best military countries in the world whom combined have over 90% of the worlds Nuclear capability at their disposal, trying to get along.
And they are both lead by leaders who are bigly against the liberal trash's Globalist agenda. Bye Bye Kumbaya....

Funny how there was no outrage over the Hillary reset button, the Uranium One scam, Obama's hot mic moment or him doing nothing about the so called Russian interference that he knew of as far back as sept 2015 until well over a year later or after Trump won.
Run Dick Run :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job by Trump keeping another one of his campaign promises.
Those that are squawking the loudest against a great summit from either party are the swamp scum that Trump has promised to drain. Everyday they out themselves by opening their stupid pie holes and they will not be forgotten in Nov.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

Now we have the 2 biggest and best military countries in the world whom combined have over 90% of the worlds Nuclear capability at their disposal, trying to get along.
And they are both lead by leaders who are bigly against the liberal trash's Globalist agenda. Bye Bye Kumbaya....

Funny how there was no outrage over the Hillary reset button, the Uranium One scam, Obama's hot mic moment or him doing nothing about the so called Russian interference that he knew of as far back as sept 2015 until well over a year later or after Trump won.

Those that are squawking the loudest against a great summit from either party are the swamp scum that Trump has promised to drain. Everyday they out themselves by opening their stupid pie holes and they will not be forgotten in Nov.

I'm not calling you names when I refer to you as racist... I'm describing you, you racist.

The rest of your stuff is the kind of stuff you believe when you're a nutbag racist. Again.. just being descriptive of you, a nutbag racist.

3-24-16

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey... nutbag racist...

Is this the skynews poll you're referring to, idiot?

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-pol ... s-11435963

Because it doesn't say what you think it says. I understand that basic comprehension is a problem for you.

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:45 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:

I'm not calling you names when I refer to you as racist... I'm describing you, you racist.

The rest of your stuff is the kind of stuff you believe when you're a nutbag racist. Again.. just being descriptive of you, a nutbag racist.
Coming from you it means sweet fuck all cupcake. No matter what you say Bullshit. All your weak ass has got... spite driven name calling.....

The rest of your the stuff is the stuff you believe when your an anti American Liberal trash snowflake who's still whining 18 months after being on the losing side an the election that gave us the greatest President ever......

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Hey... nutbag racist...

Because it doesn't say what you think it says. I understand that basic comprehension is a problem for you.
It was at 64% at one point but it appears to have have levelled off.
Still had the majority siding with Trump
The untrustworthy part was 51% to 44% against Trump. 7 % points in a Flaming Liberal anti Trump poll.
You think that's great and conducive of how all of England thinks? Again Bullshit.
Last edited by Rampager66 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dick84
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Hey... nutbag racist...

It was at 64% at one point but it must have levelled off.
Still had the majority siding with trump and a very telling 54% to 40 % in the 18-34 age group.
The untrustworthy part was 51% to 45% against Trump. 6 % points in a Flaming Liberal site. You think that's great and conducive of how all of England thinks? Again Bullshit.
Again... did you read what that was about? It was about whether he should *air* his views... not whether they agreed with his views.

JFC

3-24-16

Rampager66
Pro-bowler

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Dick84 wrote:
Hey... nutbag racist...

It was at 64% at one point but it must have levelled off.
Still had the majority siding with trump and a very telling 54% to 40 % in the 18-34 age group.
The untrustworthy part was 51% to 45% against Trump. 6 % points in a Flaming Liberal site. You think that's great and conducive of how all of England thinks? Again Bullshit.
Again... did you read what that was about? It was about whether he should *air* his views... not whether they agreed with his views.

JFC
People who you claim "hate" Trump voted in the majority for him on an issue.
Those that hate him absolutely refuse to give him credit for anything. Look at your pathetic ass. Spin away snowflake.

Rate this topic