http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/ ... 6991b354ef

Rams News Now!
Get the Latest Rams News, Updated 24/7 Here:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RamsNewsNow
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RamsNews/

Rams fan in IL
Rookie

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:02 pm

I would love to catch a game in the coliseum before they move on. Living in Illinois, it's going to take some heller coordination between vacation time and saving a bunch of money. We choose our vacations in January so I'm probably going to have to take two weeks off and hope a home game slides in there.

sanbagger
Veteran

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:24 am

Rams fan in IL wrote:
I would love to catch a game in the coliseum before they move on. Living in Illinois, it's going to take some heller coordination between vacation time and saving a bunch of money. We choose our vacations in January so I'm probably going to have to take two weeks off and hope a home game slides in there.
Before they move on? Stan just fought the NFL to move them there, spent more than 4 Billion on a new stadium out of his own pocket, and is not known as a seller of teams and you think this team is moving sometime soon? I think you have plenty of time to coordinate a trip.

Clovis
Veteran

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 am

sanbagger wrote:
Rams fan in IL wrote:
Before they move on? Stan just fought the NFL to move them there, spent more than 4 Billion on a new stadium out of his own pocket, and is not known as a seller of teams and you think this team is moving sometime soon? I think you have plenty of time to coordinate a trip.
I think he's talking about the Coliseum :D

sanbagger
Veteran

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 am

Clovis wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 am
sanbagger wrote:
Rams fan in IL wrote:
I think he's talking about the Coliseum :D
lol...I think you're absolutely correct....and that makes sense....that and he actually says coliseum....man did I miss on reading comprehension with his post

Rams fan in IL
Rookie

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 am

LOL. Yeah, I want to watch them in their old home before the new stadium. The place I watched as a kid. So I was only 12 or 13 when they went to Anaheim and the Raiders took the Coliseum. So waht happened there? Was it a lease issue?

No way do I see this team ever leaving LA again. Too much value in LA. That's what local old "StL Rams" fans around here don't get. Worth much more out there than here. Not to mention, the fan base was just never here. The dome just served as a venue for visiting team fans to see their team come local. Same thing happened with the football Cardinals. There was never a big fanbase for them either. My region of Illinois is just a blend of fans of every team in the league.