20% Discount For Rams Fans

The wheel has turned

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thu May 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

He can't. He tells you that you are factually wrong and then either never is specific or quotes the likes of Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, that bitch on the BBC that Jordan Peterson made a fool of or the one the Hungarian Statesman turned into an nattering, uninformed adolescent.

He's stuck to the liberal MSM like stink on shit and is oblivious to the fact of how obvious it is.



toast49
Veteran
Posts: 2273
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:38 pm
He can't. He tells you that you are factually wrong and then either never is specific or quotes the likes of Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, that bitch on the BBC that Jordan Peterson made a fool of or the one the Hungarian Statesman turned into an nattering, uninformed adolescent.

He's stuck to the liberal MSM like stink on shit and is oblivious to the fact of how obvious it is.
Liberal retards. Europe was almost lost thanks to the libs. MAGA baby. Trump in 2020



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu May 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:23 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm

I know you can’t answer that one so I’ll answer it for you... it’s because he reported 1billion losses over a 10 year span and called it ‘sport’, it’s because recent statements will reveal that he was only warming up back then and he screwed the system which means he screwed you. It’s because there is a lot of collateral damage in the mueller report about his business dealing e.g more lies about business ties with Russia etc.

I really wonder sometimes if you guys actually stop to think logically about this sometimes... surely you don’t go through life believing every bad salesman when all the proof is stacked against them.
Um, I believe he actually announced in the prelude to his tv show that he made and lost a billion dollars - this was years ago...so there's no news here.
Also, Congress is responsible for spending in this country, so...strike 2.
Also, Trump was a businessman before becoming president...so naturally he did business with people in foreign countries...Stike 3.

At this point, he tires of this nonsense (just like the rest of us normal people). His taxes are nobody's business. He's not screwing the system. He's taking advantage of the laws that are in place for his benefit...JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.
Sorry, you are sadly misinformed. The liberal media has formed your ideas for you. You should really look at this logically. :idea:
Answer is too invested !!!



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am

toast49 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:38 pm
He can't. He tells you that you are factually wrong and then either never is specific or quotes the likes of Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, that bitch on the BBC that Jordan Peterson made a fool of or the one the Hungarian Statesman turned into an nattering, uninformed adolescent.

He's stuck to the liberal MSM like stink on shit and is oblivious to the fact of how obvious it is.
Liberal retards. Europe was almost lost thanks to the libs. MAGA baby. Trump in 2020
Absolutely toast
Europe has woken the fuck up too, regardless of what the resident America hating European Globalist says.



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:38 pm
He can't. He tells you that you are factually wrong and then either never is specific or quotes the likes of Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, that bitch on the BBC that Jordan Peterson made a fool of or the one the Hungarian Statesman turned into an nattering, uninformed adolescent.

He's stuck to the liberal MSM like stink on shit and is oblivious to the fact of how obvious it is.
Liberal retards. Europe was almost lost thanks to the libs. MAGA baby. Trump in 2020
Absolutely toast
Europe has woken the fuck up too, regardless of what the resident America hating European Globalist says.
I feel for you guys... you take minor points and turn them into a trend...

In case you hadn’t noticed the left won in Spain!!

Conservatives losing power in Britain etc etc

All Brexit has done is strengthen Europe which is now discussing ending dependency on US military. No other country will rush into Brexit no matter how hard the dumb arse nationalists push it.

Forgot the Arab spring which was a swing away from right wing extremists?

Nationalism is dead... you need to face it. You lot of white right wing nationalists are fucked... I know it and you know it!!

In a nutshell MAGA has been great for Europe and we are strengthening our role as world leaders. Next step UN moves to The Hague where it belongs..

Nothing you mad arse racists and self centered pricks can do about it except cry..



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Fri May 10, 2019 1:30 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am
toast49 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Liberal retards. Europe was almost lost thanks to the libs. MAGA baby. Trump in 2020
Absolutely toast
Europe has woken the fuck up too, regardless of what the resident America hating European Globalist says.
I feel for you guys... you take minor points and turn them into a trend...

In case you hadn’t noticed the left won in Spain!!

Conservatives losing power in Britain etc etc

All Brexit has done is strengthen Europe which is now discussing ending dependency on US military. No other country will rush into Brexit no matter how hard the dumb arse nationalists push it.

Forgot the Arab spring which was a swing away from right wing extremists?

Nationalism is dead... you need to face it. You lot of white right wing nationalists are fucked... I know it and you know it!!

In a nutshell MAGA has been great for Europe and we are strengthening our role as world leaders. Next step UN moves to The Hague where it belongs..

Nothing you mad arse racists and self centered pricks can do about it except cry..
Look at you rage...…….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sure ain't actin like your side is winning, keep spinning it

And yes the libs won in Spain but still need to form a coalition with at least 1 other other or a combination of 2 or even 3 other party's. They will be kept in check by that
As for your claim that Nationalism is dead ...the Populist Party in that election got 24 seats They hadn't had 1 seat in the Spanish Parliament in what... 5+ decades? ….Oops!!
I Socialist win in a meaningless shithole and you proclaim world dominance. Again, how Liberal of you Pepe! :D
As I said before and as has been the case in almost every election since Trump, the Populist make the biggest gains.
As for the UK. The Brexit (Populist) Party is polling Numero Uno as a 1st time entrant.
Most of the conservative votes, and a few others are going there.
Won't it be great to see Nigel Farage embarrassing the socialist rodents in the EU parliament again? ;)



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat May 11, 2019 12:22 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:30 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am

Absolutely toast
Europe has woken the fuck up too, regardless of what the resident America hating European Globalist says.
I feel for you guys... you take minor points and turn them into a trend...

In case you hadn’t noticed the left won in Spain!!

Conservatives losing power in Britain etc etc

All Brexit has done is strengthen Europe which is now discussing ending dependency on US military. No other country will rush into Brexit no matter how hard the dumb arse nationalists push it.

Forgot the Arab spring which was a swing away from right wing extremists?

Nationalism is dead... you need to face it. You lot of white right wing nationalists are fucked... I know it and you know it!!

In a nutshell MAGA has been great for Europe and we are strengthening our role as world leaders. Next step UN moves to The Hague where it belongs..

Nothing you mad arse racists and self centered pricks can do about it except cry..
Look at you rage...…….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sure ain't actin like your side is winning, keep spinning it

And yes the libs won in Spain but still need to form a coalition with at least 1 other other or a combination of 2 or even 3 other party's. They will be kept in check by that
As for your claim that Nationalism is dead ...the Populist Party in that election got 24 seats They hadn't had 1 seat in the Spanish Parliament in what... 5+ decades? ….Oops!!
I Socialist win in a meaningless shithole and you proclaim world dominance. Again, how Liberal of you Pepe! :D
As I said before and as has been the case in almost every election since Trump, the Populist make the biggest gains.
As for the UK. The Brexit (Populist) Party is polling Numero Uno as a 1st time entrant.
Most of the conservative votes, and a few others are going there.
Won't it be great to see Nigel Farage embarrassing the socialist rodents in the EU parliament again? ;)
I leave the enotiona to you guys as facts aren’t your thing. Fact is that right lost the Spanish election.. The 3 of them together only attained about 40% as opposed to over 50% last time. Fact we recently had local elections and big winners were Liberal Democrat’s who are only ones supporting remaining in EU..
Farage is a national embarrassment that even the leavers don’t want to vote for... guess that’s why he stands up in Trump rallies. He may get a lot of votes in European elections at the end of the month, but that is just a protest meaningless vote



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat May 11, 2019 12:44 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:30 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm


I feel for you guys... you take minor points and turn them into a trend...

In case you hadn’t noticed the left won in Spain!!

Conservatives losing power in Britain etc etc

All Brexit has done is strengthen Europe which is now discussing ending dependency on US military. No other country will rush into Brexit no matter how hard the dumb arse nationalists push it.

Forgot the Arab spring which was a swing away from right wing extremists?

Nationalism is dead... you need to face it. You lot of white right wing nationalists are fucked... I know it and you know it!!

In a nutshell MAGA has been great for Europe and we are strengthening our role as world leaders. Next step UN moves to The Hague where it belongs..

Nothing you mad arse racists and self centered pricks can do about it except cry..
Look at you rage...…….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sure ain't actin like your side is winning, keep spinning it

And yes the libs won in Spain but still need to form a coalition with at least 1 other other or a combination of 2 or even 3 other party's. They will be kept in check by that
As for your claim that Nationalism is dead ...the Populist Party in that election got 24 seats They hadn't had 1 seat in the Spanish Parliament in what... 5+ decades? ….Oops!!
I Socialist win in a meaningless shithole and you proclaim world dominance. Again, how Liberal of you Pepe! :D
As I said before and as has been the case in almost every election since Trump, the Populist make the biggest gains.
As for the UK. The Brexit (Populist) Party is polling Numero Uno as a 1st time entrant.
Most of the conservative votes, and a few others are going there.
Won't it be great to see Nigel Farage embarrassing the socialist rodents in the EU parliament again? ;)
I leave the enotiona to you guys as facts aren’t your thing. Fact is that right lost the Spanish election.. The 3 of them together only attained about 40% as opposed to over 50% last time. Fact we recently had local elections and big winners were Liberal Democrat’s who are only ones supporting remaining in EU..
Farage is a national embarrassment that even the leavers don’t want to vote for... guess that’s why he stands up in Trump rallies. He may get a lot of votes in European elections at the end of the month, but that is just a protest meaningless vote
I'm talkin about the UK election, which currently has Farage's Party polling at NO.1. which would guarantee them seats in the EU until the Brexit is complete. You should know this.
Other points you conveniently leave out in Spain is that they prohibited that Populist Party from participating in the televised debates, our they would have done much better. Why was that? And the rumors of voter suppression in the Catalan sector, is this also true?
Better yet, why does it always seem like there was underhandedness in everything the libs are involved with?



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 am

I’ve just realised something profound... I have been talking to a Russian trolling farm... look Andrey and Oleg, you will never win over our democracy...

You revealed yourself through your lazy stupidity.. there is no UK election and the Vox party in Spain was not invited to the debates because they did not have sufficient government representation before the election... a simple google search would tell you that..

You commie filth will never destroy us good folk... go fuck yourselves Russian filth.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 am
I’ve just realised something profound... I have been talking to a Russian trolling farm... look Andrey and Oleg, you will never win over our democracy...

You revealed yourself through your lazy stupidity.. there is no UK election and the Vox party in Spain was not invited to the debates because they did not have sufficient government representation before the election... a simple google search would tell you that..

You commie filth will never destroy us good folk... go fuck yourselves Russian filth.
I will admit that I got the location of the upcoming elections wrong. They recently had the UK local elections. It is in fact the EU election that the Brexit party is leading in the polls. Imagine that.
They'll be allied with the Populist pact of EU nations led by Orbin and Malvini. Which I believe now includes, Poland, Estonia, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Latvia, with growing elements in Holland, Germany, France, Greece, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
Including the UK, that's 2/3 of the EU members that are populist or turning that way more and more every day.
We gonna find out real soon about your claim that "Nationalism is dead", aren't we?
As for the rest of your name calling BS, you're the one ecstatic about the Socialist win in Spain. That is Commie filth in the minds of the 'real' "good people".
Your interpretation of the term is taken serious by nobody but sheeple like you.
Keep up with the unprovoked, propagandized personal attacks against those that, unlike you, can think for themselves. It shows you have nothing and can't handle the truth.



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 am
I’ve just realised something profound... I have been talking to a Russian trolling farm... look Andrey and Oleg, you will never win over our democracy...

You revealed yourself through your lazy stupidity.. there is no UK election and the Vox party in Spain was not invited to the debates because they did not have sufficient government representation before the election... a simple google search would tell you that..

You commie filth will never destroy us good folk... go fuck yourselves Russian filth.
I will admit that I got the location of the upcoming elections wrong. They recently had the UK local elections. It is in fact the EU election that the Brexit party is leading in the polls. Imagine that.
They'll be allied with the Populist pact of EU nations led by Orbin and Malvini. Which I believe now includes, Poland, Estonia, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Latvia, with growing elements in Holland, Germany, France, Greece, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
Including the UK, that's 2/3 of the EU members that are populist or turning that way more and more every day.
We gonna find out real soon about your claim that "Nationalism is dead", aren't we?
As for the rest of your name calling BS, you're the one ecstatic about the Socialist win in Spain. That is Commie filth in the minds of the 'real' "good people".
Your interpretation of the term is taken serious by nobody but sheeple like you.
Keep up with the unprovoked, propagandized personal attacks against those that, unlike you, can think for themselves. It shows you have nothing and can't handle the truth.
I call you out as a Russian Troll and the site breaks.. imagine that... then you weirdly forget all the names you called me.. I guess Andrey you have too many threads on different sites going.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm

The site crashed probably because Upland was working on it like he said he would, is my guess. Not the 1st time. You look like a clown on this one Elacky

Question for you

Are these Russian trolls you speak of, in the room with you, right now?



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm
The site crashed probably because Upland was working on it like he said he would, is my guess. Not the 1st time. You look like a clown on this one Elacky

Question for you

Are these Russian trolls you speak of, in the room with you, right now?
Nice attempt at deflection Andrey.. straight from the MIT handbook... that’s Moscow Institute of Trolling..



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm
The site crashed probably because Upland was working on it like he said he would, is my guess. Not the 1st time. You look like a clown on this one Elacky

Question for you

Are these Russian trolls you speak of, in the room with you, right now?
Nice attempt at deflection Andrey.. straight from the MIT handbook... that’s Moscow Institute of Trolling..
Oh look...
Despite what the media crammed down everyone's throat with their constant polls and bullshit that clearly said the libs would win easily, the (Populist) Conservative party captures a "stunning" victory in the Australian General Election.
Sound familiar bud?
1st Brexit, then Trump, now Australia, Canada in October, and to complete the 5 Eyes Pact, New Zealand the next General will get rid of the lib bitch that's punishing all law abiding gun owners for the acts of criminals.
Looks like socialism is taking a beating everywhere now, not just the EU.
Did I mention Brazil? And lets not forget Japan, S Korea and the Phillipines. You know more of the many populist countries that practice freedom and capitalism.
That is growing all over the world and is really what can't be stopped.
The whole world can see Trump succeeding historically in the face of even greater historical resistance. Imagine how it will be as we get into his 2nd term and the futile resistance is muted. No Socialist situation could survive and thrive in this kind of turmoil. It's been proven to fail even w/o it.



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm
The site crashed probably because Upland was working on it like he said he would, is my guess. Not the 1st time. You look like a clown on this one Elacky

Question for you

Are these Russian trolls you speak of, in the room with you, right now?
Nice attempt at deflection Andrey.. straight from the MIT handbook... that’s Moscow Institute of Trolling..
Oh look...
Despite what the media crammed down everyone's throat with their constant polls and bullshit that clearly said the libs would win easily, the (Populist) Conservative party captures a "stunning" victory in the Australian General Election.
Sound familiar bud?
1st Brexit, then Trump, now Australia, Canada in October, and to complete the 5 Eyes Pact, New Zealand the next General will get rid of the lib bitch that's punishing all law abiding gun owners for the acts of criminals.
Looks like socialism is taking a beating everywhere now, not just the EU.
Did I mention Brazil? And lets not forget Japan, S Korea and the Phillipines. You know more of the many populist countries that practice freedom and capitalism.
That is growing all over the world and is really what can't be stopped.
The whole world can see Trump succeeding historically in the face of even greater historical resistance. Imagine how it will be as we get into his 2nd term and the futile resistance is muted. No Socialist situation could survive and thrive in this kind of turmoil. It's been proven to fail even w/o it.
Thanks for allowing the site to come back Andrey. I'm sure you have adjusted your algorithms somewhat during the down time!!

I know your motherland's tactics are to tap into the disenchanted 50%+ that live below the poverty line through misinformation and pure lies. Short term gains but ultimately people will wake up and take notice when they realise your way is way worse than they could ever imagine.

You and Trumps friend Farage is the most corrupt politician in the UK. The cat is out of the bag on this one my friend and the $ point to Moscow as in almost all cases.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:45 am


Nice attempt at deflection Andrey.. straight from the MIT handbook... that’s Moscow Institute of Trolling..
Oh look...
Despite what the media crammed down everyone's throat with their constant polls and bullshit that clearly said the libs would win easily, the (Populist) Conservative party captures a "stunning" victory in the Australian General Election.
Sound familiar bud?

1st Brexit, then Trump, now Australia, Canada in October, and to complete the 5 Eyes Pact, New Zealand the next General will get rid of the lib bitch that's punishing all law abiding gun owners for the acts of criminals.
Looks like socialism is taking a beating everywhere now, not just the EU.
Did I mention Brazil? And lets not forget Japan, S Korea and the Phillipines. You know more of the many populist countries that practice freedom and capitalism.
That is growing all over the world and is really what can't be stopped.
The whole world can see Trump succeeding historically in the face of even greater historical resistance. Imagine how it will be as we get into his 2nd term and the futile resistance is muted. No Socialist situation could survive and thrive in this kind of turmoil. It's been proven to fail even w/o it.
Thanks for allowing the site to come back Andrey. I'm sure you have adjusted your algorithms somewhat during the down time!!

I know your motherland's tactics are to tap into the disenchanted 50%+ that live below the poverty line through misinformation and pure lies. Short term gains but ultimately people will wake up and take notice when they realise your way is way worse than they could ever imagine.

You and Trumps friend Farage is the most corrupt politician in the UK. The cat is out of the bag on this one my friend and the $ point to Moscow as in almost all cases.
Really...."Our way" is way worse? too funny

It's so bad in fact that everybody's risking theirs and their kids lives to come and steal a piece of it.
Curious to know why it is they all don't want to stay in a world of "your way" if it's so special.
Why isn't the whole world migrating to Spain??????



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Oh look...
Despite what the media crammed down everyone's throat with their constant polls and bullshit that clearly said the libs would win easily, the (Populist) Conservative party captures a "stunning" victory in the Australian General Election.
Sound familiar bud?

1st Brexit, then Trump, now Australia, Canada in October, and to complete the 5 Eyes Pact, New Zealand the next General will get rid of the lib bitch that's punishing all law abiding gun owners for the acts of criminals.
Looks like socialism is taking a beating everywhere now, not just the EU.
Did I mention Brazil? And lets not forget Japan, S Korea and the Phillipines. You know more of the many populist countries that practice freedom and capitalism.
That is growing all over the world and is really what can't be stopped.
The whole world can see Trump succeeding historically in the face of even greater historical resistance. Imagine how it will be as we get into his 2nd term and the futile resistance is muted. No Socialist situation could survive and thrive in this kind of turmoil. It's been proven to fail even w/o it.
Thanks for allowing the site to come back Andrey. I'm sure you have adjusted your algorithms somewhat during the down time!!

I know your motherland's tactics are to tap into the disenchanted 50%+ that live below the poverty line through misinformation and pure lies. Short term gains but ultimately people will wake up and take notice when they realise your way is way worse than they could ever imagine.

You and Trumps friend Farage is the most corrupt politician in the UK. The cat is out of the bag on this one my friend and the $ point to Moscow as in almost all cases.
Really...."Our way" is way worse? too funny

It's so bad in fact that everybody's risking theirs and their kids lives to come and steal a piece of it.
Curious to know why it is they all don't want to stay in a world of "your way" if it's so special.
Why isn't the whole world migrating to Spain??????
Not every your brethren in Moscow want to live in an authoritarian communist state Andrey.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun May 26, 2019 2:46 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 am


Thanks for allowing the site to come back Andrey. I'm sure you have adjusted your algorithms somewhat during the down time!!

I know your motherland's tactics are to tap into the disenchanted 50%+ that live below the poverty line through misinformation and pure lies. Short term gains but ultimately people will wake up and take notice when they realise your way is way worse than they could ever imagine.

You and Trumps friend Farage is the most corrupt politician in the UK. The cat is out of the bag on this one my friend and the $ point to Moscow as in almost all cases.
Really...."Our way" is way worse? too funny

It's so bad in fact that everybody's risking theirs and their kids lives to come and steal a piece of it.
Curious to know why it is they all don't want to stay in a world of "your way" if it's so special.
Why isn't the whole world migrating to Spain??????
Not every your brethren in Moscow want to live in an authoritarian communist state Andrey.
Still got nothing I see. Kind of like the pathetic Dems pushing more phony investigations on a closed phony investigation.
Like the phony Steele Dossier that they in essence concocted, they think their concocted bullshit in the Muller Report is grounds for further investigation.
They look like stiffs who have something to hide more and more every day. Their day is almost here, you can feel it.
Now that the lying Theresa May is no longer able to work from the inside to hinder Brexit, I suspect the UK will finally get the hell out of that Shithole the EU.
Followed by a few more populist members and then finally the end of it and the Global persecution western country's. Then we'll see people everywhere reclaim their Countries/Cultures, re-patriate the invading unassimilating trash that's being crammed down their throats and make those responsible pay...



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

I call you out as a Russian Troll and the site breaks.. imagine that... then you weirdly forget all the names you called me.. I guess Andrey you have too many threads on different sites going.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon May 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:46 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:50 pm

Really...."Our way" is way worse? too funny

It's so bad in fact that everybody's risking theirs and their kids lives to come and steal a piece of it.
Curious to know why it is they all don't want to stay in a world of "your way" if it's so special.
Why isn't the whole world migrating to Spain??????
Not every your brethren in Moscow want to live in an authoritarian communist state Andrey.
Still got nothing I see. Kind of like the pathetic Dems pushing more phony investigations on a closed phony investigation.
Like the phony Steele Dossier that they in essence concocted, they think their concocted bullshit in the Muller Report is grounds for further investigation.
They look like stiffs who have something to hide more and more every day. Their day is almost here, you can feel it.
Now that the lying Theresa May is no longer able to work from the inside to hinder Brexit, I suspect the UK will finally get the hell out of that Shithole the EU.
Followed by a few more populist members and then finally the end of it and the Global persecution western country's. Then we'll see people everywhere reclaim their Countries/Cultures, re-patriate the invading unassimilating trash that's being crammed down their throats and make those responsible pay...
More fake news and facts bolstered by our in-house Russian trolls

Last I counted there had been quite a few arrests in the mueller investigation and they stopped short of criminal charges to your con man in chief due to ongoing New York district investigation.

In case you haven’t seen it, UK just voted remain parties majority in the EU elections seen as an informal referendum.



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm

Ants wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

I call you out as a Russian Troll and the site breaks.. imagine that... then you weirdly forget all the names you called me.. I guess Andrey you have too many threads on different sites going.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oleg, I used facts to derive at this, please spend time to review the thread before posting more fake shit




Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Ants wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

I call you out as a Russian Troll and the site breaks.. imagine that... then you weirdly forget all the names you called me.. I guess Andrey you have too many threads on different sites going.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oleg, I used facts to derive at this, please spend time to review the thread before posting more fake shit
The Russians! The Russians!!!
You have no facts, just feeeeeeeeeellliiiiiinnnnnggggss.
Grow up, lady. :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:35 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Ants wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 am

I call you out as a Russian Troll and the site breaks.. imagine that... then you weirdly forget all the names you called me.. I guess Andrey you have too many threads on different sites going.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oleg, I used facts to derive at this, please spend time to review the thread before posting more fake shit
Facts like Mueller didn't indict Trump because NY state is? You are the only "fake shit" around here Cletus.



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:15 am

Ants wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Ants wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oleg, I used facts to derive at this, please spend time to review the thread before posting more fake shit
The Russians! The Russians!!!
You have no facts, just feeeeeeeeeellliiiiiinnnnnggggss.
Grow up, lady. :lol:
Massive fake news smelly egg omelette on your face Andrey, as even your collaborator in chief now confirms Russians helped him win the election..



ElAcky
Starter
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:16 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:35 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Ants wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When facts get in the way, the go-to is to blame the Russians! Conspiracy! Orangeman bad!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oleg, I used facts to derive at this, please spend time to review the thread before posting more fake shit
Facts like Mueller didn't indict Trump because NY state is? You are the only "fake shit" around here Cletus.
Your plain trolling now... you know very well that the only thing that keeps him out of jail is politics. Mueller came out and basically confirmed he was obstructing.



Post Reply
Rate this topic