North Korea talks done

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:56 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

ocram23 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:43 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:27 pm


actully there has been multiple people who have taken it and it worked. so different strokes for different folks
You simply don’t understand coincidence vs causality.
I didn't realize you were a doctor and it's a typical left answer from you. if trump says X you say Y no matter what. you need to get some new material
Trump has nothing to do with basic science... unless you’re a Trumpster who believes everything he says.

Hey.. when was the last time he mentioned it?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7362
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:10 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:50 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:43 pm


You simply don’t understand coincidence vs causality.
I didn't realize you were a doctor and it's a typical left answer from you. if trump says X you say Y no matter what. you need to get some new material
I think it’s more like Trump says X but it turns out to be Y because he is a liar.
It's more like Trump says X and you triggered wimps run to MSM to see what your Y is... and then come here and play the lie and fact card...
You fool no one...



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7362
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:23 am

Dick84 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:56 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:43 pm


You simply don’t understand coincidence vs causality.
I didn't realize you were a doctor and it's a typical left answer from you. if trump says X you say Y no matter what. you need to get some new material
Trump has nothing to do with basic science... unless you’re a Trumpster who believes everything he says.

Hey.. when was the last time he mentioned it?
Trump is quoting from advise given by his task force. It's irrelevant that YOU refuse to acknowledge that or them because YOU and the worthless control freak sell outs you worship think only America Hating scumbags should be believed.. Basically YOU ALL have decided they aren't qualified because YOU ALL have a giant Trump pickle up your ass. The more you squawk the more we know America is Winning ….. Keep crying wolf Virginia ;)
KAG 2020!



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13537
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Dumb fucks tried arguing with me about NK...

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-repor ... src=usn_tw


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2957
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am

We gave up nothing to try to talk to the guy.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 am

Rammer wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am
We gave up nothing to try to talk to the guy.
considering Obama did absolutely nothing in 8 years with NK I don't see the harm in trying to talk to them either.



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests