7-9 unless...

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
cdaly26
Bench Warmer

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm

...McVay makes some serious adjustments - both in-game and in general....Look - I don't pretend to know what the answers are on offense to compensate for the OL - more motion plays with Goff, extra inline TE blocking, more no-huddle, flea-flickers, statue of liberty - SOMETHING - I'm not the offensive genius - that's McVay's job...but I'm not seeing him adjust to the flow of the game and the gaps in personnel...Am not overly thrilled with Wade Philips Defense - we are still getting gashed in the run game and our pass D has question marks - but the bulk of our problems are not coming from that side of the ball...

Right now - I see us losing to the Steelers - that puts us a 5-4

Going forward:
Bears - L
Ravens - L
Cardinals - W
Seahawks - L
Cowboys - L
49ers - L
Cardinals - W
(am giving us the benefit of the doubt in sweeping the Cards - but at this point that's not a given either)

If someone has a view to a better result based on what we've seen thus far (or if someone has a better-looking crystal ball than I do) please sing out...

ocram23
Bench Warmer

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 pm

I think we are going to be 6-10

Fletch59
Veteran

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:21 pm

I think we can win a few more games but I wouldn't put one red cent on it and tbh will be mildy surprised. Smfh

GO RAMS!

unclesams
Veteran

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Rams need to play uptempo no huddle offense from the first snap of the first quarter. They play there best football in the uptempo mode. Not sure why McVay cant see that and stick with it??

Rate this topic