If Vikings lose tonight...We are still half game out of Wildcard spot

Rate this topic
General Discussion Forum On The Los Angeles Rams
unclesams
Veteran

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Everyone lost that's behind us in the column for team on the outside looking in. So really no ground lost "IF" the Vikings lose tonight. I know it's bad that it comes down to this but keep in mind after we won the Superbowl in 1999, the 2000 Rams did not fare well but came back in 2001 and ripped the league apart. I still think we can win enough games to make the playoffs and once you're in anything is possible. Losing today was a setback as we could have gained some ground, but we are still in the same position we were in at the start of the day. Let's see what Dallas does and regroup and give the Bears some payback from the game last year.

Go Rams

Commish
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:39 am

I don't know if you're old enough to be familiar with the 1960s Simon & Garfunkel record album, "Bookends," but it had one song whose title sums up this Rams' season:

"Over"... :( :? :ugeek:

ram pathos...

--The Commish

UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:59 am

Let's face it - it's over.
We just don't have the O-line, or a coach who is willing to admit our deficiencies and make adjustments. Rams are done.

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

sanbagger
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:03 am

Vikings win....I'm not saying they are cooked but the fire sure is hot...as I said before this is a mediocre team....sometimes mediocre teams make the playoffs but usually they are sitting home early.

Tenacious T
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:11 am

Still games to play & a lot can happen, but the Rams we've been watching this year certainly don't look capable of doing what they need to do....WIN.

Beat Chicago this weekend...still alive. Unfortunately, that won't be enough as they most certainly will need to win out, & still have help in order to reach the post season. Does this team look capable of that? No, they don't.

Go Rams!

armyram
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:17 am

Great positive attitude but let’s get real! Rams aren’t making playoffs this year. After the bye week, they didn’t show anything to suggest they are capable of playing good offense. Beating Atlanta and Cincy was an average team beating bad teams.

malibu
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:43 am

As I have noted the Vikings, Cowboys, Philly, and Seattle have really tough schedules left. We need to go 11-5 which means we can only lose one of Dallas, Balt, SF, and Seattle. We must beat AZ 2 times, Chicago this weekend period. I honestly thought the Pittsburgh game was a must win.

unclesams
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:51 am

Some of you jump off the wagon too quick. Theres alot of football left to be played...7 games to be exact. The Rams are still in this thing and I'm not turning my back on the team. With 42 years under my belt as a Rams fan and coming off a trip to the Superbowl last year, I'm going to be right here win, lose, or tie. Let's focus on a win at home Sunday night versus Chicago.

Let's go Rams!!

Tenacious T
Veteran

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:55 am

unclesams wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:51 am
Some of you jump off the wagon too quick
Not jumping off any wagon...just looking at what is currently in front of us.

Looks bad, real bad.

Hope for improvements Sunday @ home.

RAMFAN71
Starter

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 am

We look way too predictable. Everyone has McVay's number. This game tape will be used against us by others as well. Blanket Kupp, rush the QB with no fear of the run. Goff and McVay really need to sit and watch some Brady tapes and try and learn how a non-running QB converts 3rd downs. Without a great OL. (Pats OL is fathoms better than ours, but not elite).

"60% OF THE TIME........IT WORKS EVERY TIME"

Rate this topic